Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club - Chapter 2

"Take the cloak off of a simple housewife to uncover the heart of a vixen."

27
18 Comments 18
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words

 

Chapter 2

 

On Wednesday afternoon, Beth and Lexi met at a little shop in a small shopping center near their homes. The place was called ‘Tony’s Toys.’ It featured all kinds of adult sex toys that ranged in price from just a few dollars to many hundreds of dollars.

Picking up a simple vibrator, Lexi said, “We probably should keep our first purchases pretty simple. We don’t want our husbands to know we’ve had toys for many years.”

Beth whispered, “I was thinking maybe an eight-inch cock with a suction cup on the end and something that vibrates.”

“One with a suction cup?” Lexi repeated with a sly grin. “Oh, that could be fun. Can you imagine what your husband would do if he watched you stick it to the headboard and fuck yourself with it?”

“I want something Bob can use on me,” Beth said quietly. “I’ve sort of been fantasizing on him fucking me with a toy. I know he would get crazy horny doing that.”

“You just don’t want to get one that’s too big,” Lexi whispered as she touched a few of the shelf samples. “You wouldn’t want your husband to think you desired something bigger than him. That could send the wrong message.”

“You’re right,” Beth answered as she picked up one and grinned. “I guess they don’t let you try them on for size here.”

When they had each selected a toy cock a clerk from the store came by. “Are you ladies finding what you wanted?”

“Can you tell us where you have butt plugs?” Lexi asked.

“Sure,” the young woman responded. “Just at the end of that aisle,” she said pointing. “We have steel, glass, and plastic. Right next to them you’ll find a variety of different lubes.”

Reaching the section of the store, both women were surprised at the number of different anal devices. They quickly found the basic models in a variety of sizes. Lexi selected one in a moderate size made of something resembling glass. Beth was very tempted by some of the other anal toys but finally decided on one which looked to be chrome with a red rose on the outside of the handle.

Giggling, Beth whispered, “Bob will just shit when he sees what I’ve bought.”

“He’ll also be excited and anxious to try them out,” Lexi contended.

“Let’s pay for these and go home,” Beth said. “I want to get home and try them on for size.”

“You are such a slut,” Lexi told her friend jokingly.

“Oh, I am,” Beth laughed. “Just ask my husband.”

After reaching Lexi’s house, the two women rushed into the master bedroom and began pulling off their clothes. Once they were both naked, Beth commented on Lexi’s new hairless look. “Damn, girl. You look good enough to eat.”

“That’s the idea,” Lexi laughed. “Charlie’s had his face between my legs more times in the last four days than he had in the previous six months.”

“Having been there myself, I know how sweet your pussy is,” Beth said with a grin.

Standing naked with her two new toys in each hand, Lexi asked, “Which one should we try first?”

“The dildo,” Beth answered quickly. “Looking at all of those sex toys got me a little worked up. The plastic dick should slide right in without any problem.”

“Lay back on the bed,” Lexi directed her friend, “And I’ll do the honors.”

Beth stretched out on the bed, spreading her legs open for Lexi.

Looking down on her friend, Lexi licked her lips. “You look so good, Beth. Maybe I could go down on you a bit before we try the toy.”

“We don’t have time for that now, Lexi. Just give me the toy.”

Lexi moved in close and put the head of the plastic cock into her mouth to moisten it. She touched the wet head against Beth’s opening, pushing it in slowly. “Fuck, but you smell delicious, Beth.”

“Give it to me, Lexi,” Beth said in a whisper. “I want it all.”

Lexi pushed and twisted the toy until it was buried in her friend’s pussy. “Does it feel good?”

“Not as good as a real dick, but pretty good. Now fuck me with it.”

Starting slowly, Lexi began to push and pull the toy, noticing how wet it was with Beth’s juices in just a few moves. “Still good?”

“Oh yeah,” Beth answered. “Real fucking good. Go faster.”

Lexi picked up speed, and Beth moaned. “Oh yeah,” she repeated. “It is so much better when someone does it for you.”

Suddenly Lexi pulled the toy out of her friend. When Beth looked up to see why her partner had stopped, she saw Lexi put the toy in her mouth. When Beth frowned at her, Lexi said, “If you won’t let me eat you, I can at least taste you.”

“All right,” Beth said as she slipped off the bed. “We’re running out of time. It’s your turn. Which one do you want?”

“I want the butt plug,” Lexi answered as she bent over the bed and spread her legs. “There’s some Astroglide in the nightstand.”

“Is this new?” Beth asked inspecting the bottle.

“I just bought it on Monday,” she told her friend. “Charlie was so thrilled to fuck my ass I thought I should have something to make it a little easier. This stuff is good!”

As Beth was pushing the plug into Lexi’s puckered opening, she noticed some marks on her friend’s butt. “What are the marks on your ass?”

“Charlie left a few marks on me yesterday. When he came home I still had clothes on, so he spanked me for disobeying him.”

“Spanked you?”

“Yes, he did. And I loved it.”

“You wanted him to spank you?”

“You bet I did. Maybe I’m just wired wrong, but every time Charlie slaps my ass an electric current shoots through me right to my pussy. Charlie turned my ass red, but I had two orgasms while he spanked me. When he finished, he made me get on my knees and suck him off. It was fantastic.”

Beth finally pushed the plug past Lexi’s tight ring. “How does it feel?”

“So good,” Lexi said with a sigh. “Now put my new toy in my pussy. I want to feel them both at once.”

“I’ve got a better idea,” Beth suggested. “Let me stick it to this chair. Then you can fuck yourself with it, and I can watch.”

“Pervert,” Lexi said with a laugh but crawled off the bed to watch Beth stick the plastic cock on the chair.

Lexi turned the chair around so she could hold on to the back of it and lowered herself down on the toy. She was still for a moment before she began to slide up and down.

“How’s it feel?” Beth asked again.

“It’s great, Beth. You’ll have to try it too. But you know I’ve always enjoyed double penetration.”

Beth sat quietly watching her friend pleasure herself with her new toys. When Lexi starting moving a bit faster, Beth commented, “I’ve always liked watching your boobs bounce when you have sex. I remember one night in our apartment at college when you were riding the guy from downstairs. I watched your boobs bounce up and down and fingered myself while you fucked him.”

“His name was Gordon,” Lexi said as she continued to grip the chair and slide up and down the toy. “I fucked him a half-dozen times.”

“Remember the frat brothers we shared our bed with in that apartment?”

Lexi closed her eyes and groaned. “Sure I do,” she finally replied. “One was Brian. Who was the other?”

“He was Adam,” Beth giggled. “Remember, we called them A and B. A would fuck me while B fucked you. Then we’d switch, and you’d get A and I got B. It went on for quite a while until you decided you wanted a cock in both holes.”

“It was my first double penetration,” Lexi gasped as she neared an orgasm. “I loved it then, and it’s still good.”

Beth walked to Lexi’s side. Putting one of her fingers in her mouth, she covered it with spittle before she put it between Lexi’s legs to rub her clit. As she helped her old friend reach orgasm, she asked Lexi, “How many times have I made you cum?”

“Maybe a thousand,” Lexi said with a gasp. “And now it’s a thousand and one!” Lexi dropped her body down on the toy while her body shook in orgasm. After a moment, she looked up at Beth. “Fuck, but that was good. You want to try it?”

“I’ll do it when I get home,” Beth replied as she leaned over and kissed Lexi’s lips. “I just want to know you plan to continue having our private sex after we get this club together.”

“The two of us together is what’s kept me going the past years,” Lexi admitted. “I just don’t think I could live without it.”

Beth kissed Lexi again. “If you had a dick we’d never be apart.”

“It would be better if you had one,” Lexi laughed as she glanced at the bedside clock. “I guess we need to get going. I need to get something started for dinner and decide how I’m going to greet Charlie when he gets home.”

“I think I’ll let Bob find me in bed playing with my new toy,” Beth said as she pulled on her panties. “I’ll act embarrassed, and he’ll be on me in sixteen seconds.”

“Good idea,” Lexi laughed as she washed off her new toys in the bathroom. “I think maybe I’ll let Charlie walk in and find me naked in the kitchen. I’ll bend over and let him see the butt plug in my ass. With any luck, he’ll insist on fucking me right then and there.”

Beth finished dressing. “You’ll call me in the morning to let me know how things worked out.”

“Of course,” Lexi said with an evil grin. “We have to stay in touch,” then laughed at her pun, saying, “Stay in touch… get it?”

“You’re not funny,” Beth commented as she picked up her bag of toys. She leaned over and kissed Lexi once more. “Have fun tonight, and don’t make so much noise you scare the neighbors.”

“It’s not fun unless you make some noise,” Lexi insisted.

“Oh sure,” Beth grumped. “How many nights in college did you keep me awake while you fucked some guy in the room next door?”

“You loved every minute of it,” Lexi said as she put her new toys in her nightstand. “You stayed awake and masturbated listening to me.”

Beth cocked one eyebrow. “Not more than a hundred times.”

Lexi was still naked when she walked Beth to the front door. She opened the door, standing behind it to hide her bare body. “Maybe tonight you should let Bob spank you a little to see if you get the same reaction I do.”

“I was planning on having Bob watch some porn with me one night this week. It might give him some new ideas.”

“Beth, honey, Bob already has the ideas. All you need to do is watch something on the screen and tell him you’d like to try it.”

venus_02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
venus_02

“I like your idea,” Beth said as she walked out the door. “Have a good time tonight. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

Lexi smiled and waved as she closed the door. She was happy as she thought about the great things in store for them on the horizon.

 

When Charlie walked into his home through the garage door, he found his wife standing near the kitchen sink completely naked.

“Now that’s the way I want to see my wife when I get home from work,” he said as he walked to her and grabbed a handful of ass cheek.

Turning around to kiss her husband, Lexi replied, “It’s the way you told me to be when you got home today. I didn’t want to get another spanking.”

“Bullshit,” he grinned as he nuzzled her neck. “You enjoyed your spanking and would love to have another one.”

“Was it so obvious?”

“Oh, yes,” he mumbled as his mouth dropped down to suck in one of her nipples.

Lexi threw back her head and sighed. “I hope you’re horny, Charlie. I’ve been thinking about you all day, and I want your cock.” When Charlie moved his mouth to her other breast, Lexi knew her words would excite the man. As he continued to move back and forth from one breast to the other, Lexi told him, “I went shopping today and picked up a couple of things I think you’ll enjoy.”

“You think I could enjoy anything as much as these glorious tits?”

“I don’t know,” she answered in a pouty voice. “Let me show you.”

When Charlie stepped back, Lexi put her hands on the countertop and bent over allowing her husband to see the end of the butt plug was protruding from her rosebud. “Do you like it?” she asked.

Lexi was thrilled when Charlie stepped up behind her and twisted the toy in her ass. “It appears to fit very nicely,” he said with a grin.

“I put it in when I got home,” Lexi confessed. “As I walked around, I could feel it, and it just made me crazy horny.”

“Did you masturbate?” he asked as he let his hands glide over the soft, smooth skin of her butt.

“I wanted to, but decided to wait for you to get home,” she lied. Putting her hands between Charlie’s legs, she could feel he was already hard. “I was just hoping you’d give me some of this.”

“Tell me what you want,” Charlie growled as he slipped a finger into her wet pussy.

“I want your cock, Charlie. I want you to fuck me hard right now. I need you to make me cum. I really need the release, baby. Please.”

Charlie spun her around to face away from him and slapped her hard on her ass. “Spread your legs,” he demanded as he unbuckled his belt.

Charlie shoved his cock into her none too gently, but Lexi only cried out in pleasure. “Oh, yes baby. Give me your big cock!”

For the next few minutes, no words were spoken. There were just grunts, moans, and groans. Lexi was especially loud partly out of pure passion and partly from her desire to inflate her husband’s ego about his ability to satisfy her.

When he could feel his orgasm nearing, Charlie turned Lexi around again, pushing her down to her knees. “Take me in your mouth,” he demanded. “I’m going to fill it with cum so you can taste me for the rest of the night.”

Lexi swallowed every bit of semen and smiled at her husband. “Thank you, baby. That’s what I needed.”

“You said you picked up a couple of things today,” Charlie said as he helped his wife to her feet. “What else did you get?”

“I got a plastic cock that looks just like yours,” she said with a bright smile. “I saw it and thought my Charlie would enjoy fucking me with it or watching me use it by myself.”

The idea of seeing his wife masturbate with a toy aroused Charlie. It was something he had watched in porn over the years. He had seen one with a woman fucking herself with a big plastic cock which was stuck to a table. He would have jerked off while watching it, but he was at work at the time. Now the idea of watching his beautiful wife do the same thing excited him.

“Go get it,” he said as he slapped her ass. “I want to see it.”

Lexi was quickly back in the kitchen with the toy in her hand. Charlie had opened a beer and held out his hand to take the cock for examination. “You think this looks like me?”

“Yours is more beautiful, but it is very similar.”

“So you want to be able to use this when I’m away?”

“Not just then,” she cooed. “I think you could use it on me sometimes. And sometimes I could use it, and you could watch.”

“What’s this thing on the bottom?”

“It’s a suction cup,” Lexi said with a giggle. “You can stick it to flat objects like the floor, a wall, or even the headboard.”

“Ahh,” he commented. “Then it would be hands-free?”

“Yeah,” she replied with a grin. Then in a little-girl voice said, “I’ll bet you’d like to watch me fuck myself with it. You could even have me suck your cock while I use it in my pussy.”

The things she was suggesting were getting Charlie turned on. He decided they would have to have some special playtime after dinner. Putting the toy between her legs and rubbing it back and forth, Charlie suggested they could do some exploring later that night. “Right now I’m going to take a little rest on our bed.”

When Charlie left the kitchen, Lexi was delighted. She knew exactly how their evening was going to go. Covering her nakedness with an apron, Lexi set about getting dinner ready. As she prepared the meal, her face was covered with a smile. This was going to be fun.

 

It was just getting dark outside when Lexi had the kitchen cleaned up and had taken a little time to put on some light perfume. She checked her hair in the mirror before getting on their bed with the new toy in her hand. “Charlie,” she called out. “Could you help me in the bedroom, please?”

When Charlie stepped into the bedroom, he found his wife propped up against the headboard with her legs spread open. She had the plastic cock in her hand and was busily fucking herself with it. He stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes glued to her moving hand.

“What do you think, baby?” she said softly. “You like watching your slut enjoying a big cock?”

Except for the suction cup on the end, Charlie thought the toy looked very lifelike.

“Take off your clothes, baby,” she suggested. “Come sit next to me and let me touch your stiff cock. I can see it’s already big and hard.”

His eyes stayed fixed on the action between her legs as Charlie shed his clothes. When he was naked, Charlie climbed on the bed beside Lexi, leaning back against the headboard.

Lexi moved around until she could hold Charlie’s cock in one hand and continue stroking the toy in and out of her dripping pussy. “Oh yeah. I like this,” she said as she ran her hand up and down Charlie’s stiff shaft. “I get so horny when I think about your big cock, baby. I just want you to fuck me until I can’t move.”

The skin on Charlie’s cock was stretched to the limit. He was already oozing pre-cum and trying to decide what to do next.

“I can still taste your cum in my mouth, Charlie. How are you going to fuck me tonight?”

“Maybe I should take your ass while you use the toy on your pussy,” he suggested.

“Oh yeah,” Lexi said in a heavy breath. “Maybe you want to put the butt plug in my ass and fuck my pussy from behind. I just need your real cock in me soon, lover. I need you to fuck me hard, Charlie.” She pulled the toy out of her pussy and held it up for him to see. “Look how wet I am.”

Charlie took the toy from her and rubbed the tip of it under her nose. “I want you to smell your sweet pussy while I fuck you, Lexi. Now get the butt plug.”

Once she had fit the plug into her ass, Charlie rolled her knees back toward her chest, leaving her sex open and facing upward. He lifted up and jammed his cock into her depths, making her groan loudly. As he began to slam into her, his body pressed on the plug, seeming to push it deeper with each stroke.

Lexi groaned, trying to push back against his thrusts. His cock seemed to go deeper with each plunge. She cried out again and again, “Fuck me, baby. Fuck me!”

“You like smelling your pussy, don’t you, Lexi?” he shouted at her.

“Yes. Oh god, yes,” Lexi howled. “Fuck me, Charlie. I’m cumming. Oh god, I’m going to cum so hard.”

Her body shook in orgasm, but Charlie didn’t stop. He continued to thrust into her pussy as it seemed to get wetter by the second.

Lexi cried out again as a second orgasm raked over her body. Her juices were now overflowing her opening and running down over her ass. “Cum in me!” she cried out. “Please, baby. Please.”

His orgasm was only seconds away, filling her with a surprisingly large quantity of semen. When he pulled out of her, Charlie wiped his hand through the fluid coming out of her and rubbed it on her face, nose, and lips. “Now you can smell my cum,” he growled at her.

“I love it,” she replied in a weak voice. “I just love it.”

Charlie scooped up some more semen from her soft inner thigh. “Open your mouth,” he directed her before putting the fluid on her tongue. “You are my whore, Lexi and you’ll do what I fucking tell you. I’m going into the kitchen to make myself a drink. When I come back, I want your ass. Be on your stomach with your legs spread. Is that clear?”

“Yes, daddy,” she mumbled, almost laughing at the thought of calling him ‘daddy.’

Charlie exited the room, leaving Lexi alone on the bed. Rolling onto her side, she considered for a moment she had been handled much better than she had expected by her husband. “Maybe he’s growing some balls,” she thought. “That’s the first time I’ve had a double orgasm since I was in college.”

Lexi rolled out of bed, removed the butt plug and took it into the bathroom to clean it. As she stood there cleaning it with soapy hot water, her mind drifted back to their honeymoon. The sex they’d had for their four-day stay at the beach resort was good but not as good as it had been over the past week.

She was now determined to get the best sex of her life while she was still young enough to maintain a sexy body. She knew her beautiful breasts would begin to sag soon enough. Lexi wanted to make certain the first time she was in a room with a dozen naked people the men would drool at the thought of fucking her.

Lexi put some of the Astroglide lube on her fingers and made sure her ass was ready for an attack from her husband’s sizable cock. As she applied the slippery stuff, she wondered how Beth was getting along with Bob.

Her mind wandered back to her college days, quickly dashing through mental pictures of her and Beth. How many times had her face been between Beth’s legs? How many times had Beth brought Lexi to orgasm? They were the best of friends, but with a deeper relationship than most women. Lexi knew she could be perfectly happy living her life with Beth as her partner. Then her eye caught the plastic cock on the side of the basin, and Lexi laughed. “Nope,” she said aloud. “Cock is just too good. Pussy is for fun.”

Going back into the bedroom, Lexi pulled back the sheets to find a place she could lie down without being in the wet spot. She decided to position herself from side to side on the bed instead of from the head down. That way when Charlie walked in, he’d have the best view of her ass.

“I’m ready for you, Charlie,” she whispered. “I hope you’re ready for me.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments