Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Symon And Emma Satisfy Their Addiction

"Two people satisfy their craving for each other."

3
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words


Every so often Symon and Emma would get together for one of their ‘conferences’ as Emma liked to euphemistically call them. There was something about their bond that was impossible to break and Sarah and Ricky had become used to the inevitability that the magnetic field between Symon and Emma would intensify until they took the necessary steps to de-magnetise.

It would begin with a look and depending on the circumstances, it could be several days before they found they had to act on their desire for each other or find themselves balls of highly charged electrons spinning wildly repelling all others around them as they drew closer together in an ever decreasing orbit.

Everyone knew the signs and the usually calm Symon would become increasingly irritable and distracted. Often Sarah would just give Symon a glare and in frustration eventually yell, “Oh for heaven’s sake Symon, you’re driving everyone crazy! Will you two just go and do it so we can all relax again!”

Other times it was more spontaneous and when Symon and Emma crossed paths they would suddenly simultaneously turn and head for the ’59 T-Bird convertible (Lurve Bird Emma called it) and in no time be driving to their favourite private beach with Emma scooched up close to Symon’s side, right hand massaging his handsome shaft with her head resting on his shoulder. Nothing was ever said between them or needed to be said during the short journey.

The first few times they just took a blanket and towels and lay down on the beach however as sand had a tendency to get into awkward crevasses and with Symon realising the inevitability of their trysts set the site up with a few more comfortable fixtures.

It was thus on a steamy March day almost a year after they had arrived in Tahiti, that they alighted from the T-Bird and ran like excited children hand in hand down to the beach; there waiting faithfully for them, was the large and now rather weathered recliner Symon had deposited on the sand under a shady palm tree.

Symon took his position first and Emma leapt onto him and planted herself expertly onto the tip of his erection and with a wiggle of her bottom plunged to the hilt. The instant her buttocks slammed onto Symon’s thighs Emma let out an almighty scream that echoed her intense orgasm around the rocky cliffs of the secluded bay.

After she’d finished arching her back channeling her orgasm throughout every fibre of her body, she rested her hands on Symon’s shoulders for support and hung her head gasping for air.

“Oh my God! That was awesome! It was like our first time, remember?” she panted.

“How could I forget?” he chuckled heartily, his belly laugh rippling up into her very core through his straining cock.

Emma collapsed against Symon’s chest and wrapped her arms around his neck and rotated her hips so they could both clearly hear the squishing sound of her pungent juices. As her chest rose and fell with each heavy breath Symon felt her hard nipples brushing up and down his chest and the static electricity between them raised his fine chest hairs.

“Mmmmm, I sooo missed your cock inside me!” Emma cooed. “Why can’t we just keep doing it like we used to?”

“We can’t just keep ignoring Sarah and Ricky’s feelings Emma, you know that,” Symon replied wearily.

“It’s different now Sarah and I have Tehani. This is the way it was in Tahiti, they would eventually choose their mates like we have.”

“Ricky’s OK with it, I’ve got him sorted.” Emma replied somewhat smugly.

“No you haven’t, I’ve talked with him. They tolerate our relationship Emma. Sarah only wants me and Ricky you. What we have is an addiction to each other; to sex. We could break it if we chose to.”

“That’ll be the day!” Emma laughed knowingly.

“Buddy Holly”

“What?”

“He sang ‘That’ll be the Day'.”

“There you go getting all tan… genital on me.” Emma was becoming frustrated at this interruption to their coitus maximus.

“Tangential is the word I think you’re looking for but trust you to come up with a sexual substitute!”

“Whatevaaaah! Anyway, we’re spoiling a good fuck!” Emma replied tetchily. “Let’s just think about your beautiful big dick inside my gorgeous pussy… wasn’t there some place where they worshipped dicks?”

“Bhutan.”

“Boo what?”

“It’s a small kingdom in the Himalayas, B H U T A N. They worship the human phallus and adorn their houses with giant phallic images.”

“Well, that’s what I reckon we should do, worship, dicks… and pussies of course!”

“Uh huh?”

Emma decided she could multitask and fuck and talk at the same time so she resumed riding Symon slowly enjoying the squishing sound of his cock as it slid in and out of her.

“Yeah, paint all the buildings with giant dicks. And inside you hang all those prints you’ve got of the Japan people, you know the guys with the weird hairdos and big cocks fucking the Geisha girls with all their pussy lips wide open.”

Symon stared at her incredulously.

“Well, I guess it sounds better than worshiping some pretend guy in the sky who lets all his people go around killing each other.”

Symon then placed his broad hands on Emma’s hips joining the rhythm of her rise and fall onto his cock.

“Anyway, how about if you do that after I’m gone eh?”

“Hey! Don’t talk about dying; I don’t ever want you to die!” Emma replied briefly stopping her movements and wagging a finger at him. “Sorry, my sweet little ditz, I’m not God, I’m not immortal”

“Hmmm, I dunno, Sarah worships the ground you walk on and I worship this dick that’s inside me I reckon that kind of makes you a candidate for God.”

“I’m afraid there are more important things than starting a new religion based on phallic deities.”

Emma resumed rocking on Symon’s cock simultaneously rotating her hips.

“Tell me one more important thing you could be doing right now than this?” she replied lasciviously.

“Nothing, absolutely nothing,” Symon laughed.

“There’s only one bad thing about the way guy’s dicks are designed.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, they get soft after you’ve cum. At least a pussy’s ready all the time.”

Emma stopped moving and hugged herself to him again.

“I want this to last… forever,” she said almost mournfully.

“You make it sound like it’s the last time,” Symon replied hugging her to him.

“What if it is? We used to do it all the time.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

We said no shame, no guilt but I get it, I know Ricky and Sarah would prefer it if we didn’t fuck anymore but I couldn’t stand it if I couldn’t fuck you Symie. Does that mean I love you? I think I love Ricky. Do you love me as well as Sarah?”

“Em, we’ve all grown to love each other. We just express it in different ways and sometimes sex is one of the ways. We can’t always make everyone happy all the time. I tried that in my marriage, tried to make my wife happy but she didn’t seem to have a happy bone in her body. I tried to make all of you happy sometimes at the expense of my own happiness. Then, Sarah and you, you both have made me so happy without trying. You did it by being yourselves. You all have. You taught me to ‘chill’. We all love each other Em that’s the most important thing.”

“Wow, now that little testicalimony deserves a reward!”

“Testimony.” Symon corrected laughing heartily.

“Whaaateeeevaaaa!”

Emma began riding Symon once more urgently, squeezing her vaginal muscles to maximise Symon’s pleasure.

“Feel that?”

“Oh yes, indeedy I do!”

“I learned how to do it. Ricky loves it when I do it with him.”

“Well, it’s certainly working.”

Symon soon began erupting inside her and Emma already near bursting herself, pushed her hand between their bodies and pressed her fingers against her clit and with a gush, came with and all over him.

“Ooohh! I squirted all over you. Boy, you make me soooo horny!” Emma remarked with surprise as she moved her fingers between their crotches to feel the wetness.

Emma allowed her body to fall against Symon’s and she rested there limply basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

After a while Emma began rocking gently against Symon’s chest.

“Symon?” she said dreamily.

“Yes?”

“I read something in a magazine once where couples who had busy jobs or kids to look after all the time found it hard to make time for sex so the article said they should try to plan a special date time and get themselves in the mood for it. They also suggested the wife could give the hubby a voucher and when he wanted sex he could exchange it. He had to earn it by doing some job or something that she had been nagging him about though. Sort of like a buck for a fuck. This is like that, our special date time. We don’t get to fuck each other like we used to. We both know when we can’t stand it anymore though and just have to come here don’t we? I can feel it building up inside me ‘til I’m just busting for it! Maybe I should give you a pass, yeah! We’ll call it a Pussy Pass! Then you’ll have to use it and we won’t wind up waiting ‘til Saz and Ricky are getting all snake eyes with us. Hmmmm, I might have to print a whole bunch on the computer!”

All this time Symon had remained semi-erect inside Emma’s vagina and her rocking motion ensured that gradually he regained his firmness. Emma placed her hands on his cheeks and gave him a deep kiss her tongue dancing playfully with his. He inhaled the exotic musky aroma of her juices emanating from her fingers and in one swift movement swung their bodies to the side of the recliner. He stood supporting her buttocks and Emma wrapped her legs around him and hung her arms around his neck.

“Ooh!” Emma chirped, “We’s going walkies.” Symon simply smiled and began walking towards the crystal blue water of the bay and soon they were buoyed by the water as it lapped around them to the movements of Symon slowly thrusting in and out of her.

“Hey, cool idea chief, this is yummy.”

Emma let go of Symon’s neck and allowed her body to splay out before him, she closed her eyes and moved her arms to and fro to keep her head above water and it rippled around her breasts as they undulated like two perfectly formed islands above the surface. Symon had this magnificent vision of Emma’s pneumatic body pointed out towards the surf crashing over the distant coral atolls as he drove more urgently into her. The sight of his large member pushing into Emma’s petite body was all the additional stimulus he needed to come once more inside her. Symon held their bodies together not wanting the scene to dissolve too soon. Emma’s wide dreamy smile told him she was as satisfied as he was, both completely drained; the magnetic maelstrom between them had dissipated and was replaced by this idyllic tranquility.

Eventually, Symon lowered Emma’s legs and watched as he slipped from her. Emma drifted away from him like a floral lei then eventually brought her legs underneath her and stood glistening as beads of water trickled down her tiny perfect body.

“What a magnificent creature you are,” Symon said as he admired her radiant youth.

Emma waded the short distance to him and hugged him tightly.

“That’s very romantical of you Mr fuddy duddy,” she chuckled.

“You know we can’t stop. I don’t ever want it to,” Emma added wistfully.

“I believe you’re right.” Symon sighed in resignation cradling Emma’s head against his chest.

“Lust has been sated once more,” he said looking around at their lush tropical Garden of Eden.

Symon picked up Emma and carried her back to the recliner and there they lay, dreamily wrapped in each others arms until Symon determined it was time to head back.

As they pulled the large convertible up next to the mairie, Emma gave him a quick peck on the cheek and leapt over the door.

“Why the rush?” Symon called to her.

“Gotta take care of my boy.” She yelled back. “I have to massage his fragile ego… Plus something else." She giggled and in an instant she was gone.

Symon was too drained to match Emma’s youthful endeavour to preserve the harmony and hoped Sarah wasn’t expecting the same from him. He rested his head back and smiled and breathed a deeply satisfied sigh. Looking down at the worn leather passenger seat of the sleek classic convertible, he noticed a wet patch of his semen where Emma had just been sitting. Symon placed his fingers on the patch feeling its stickiness and then spontaneously began rubbing it into the cracks of the leather in ever widening circles. When he drew his hand away he stared at the damp patch and then placed his fingers to his nostrils and inhaled.

“Oh my god,” Symon said wistfully. “That’s some gift nature’s given you my girl, of beauty rich and rare. You’re right Emma, even if it was just to be able to bury my face between your legs and breathe in that magnificent musky scent of yours, I could never give you up.”

Symon opened the door of the T-Bird and climbed out, stood briefly and looked up at the mairie.

“I’m sorry Sarah; I love you with all my heart but I’m hopelessly addicted to Emma, please forgive my trespasses.” He then slowly climbed the steps his addiction sated; for the time being at least.

This story is an excerpt from my novel.

Published 
Written by kummata
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments