Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Erotica: Progresses (Part III)

"The third part of a longer story called "My First Erotica" about 'my first erotica'"

1
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It's only been a short while since she started tempting my cock, but I’m not about to give up yet. She played a good game, and after the initial shock wore off, I was able to reclaim my dominance, and she gave in to her desires. Now here we are, the both of us in the bathroom together. I’m standing over her with my penis still poking out through the slit in my boxers, and her sitting on the toilet wearing my soaked white t-shirt. She’s filthy and I don’t care. I can see her nipples trying to escape through the fabric, and I have decided that I am going to taste them. She started this little fiasco with who-knows-what intent, and is looking up at me now as if trying to figure out if I’m going to fuck her, or let her piss. Well after all she did to me on the couch, she is going to pay for her actions.

“What do you mean? Can’t I go pee?” she looks up longingly at me and adds, “please.”

“No, I’m sorry my dear, but you are going to have to wait.”

I lean over and her head tilts back and edges forward to meet my own. Our lips touch, my right hand grabs the back of her head catching a clump of her hair in the process, and my left hand gropes her breasts. Her lips are sublime. I can feel their soft texture against my own. I press my tongue forward and she lets it slip through her lips and brush up against hers. She moves her tongue forward and I suck on it. Her tongue tastes incredible. I can get a hint of salt that I know is my own, but it is overpowered by the buildup of saliva in her own mouth. I don’t care what she says, she was clearly wanting this, but I suppose playing hard-to-get pays off.

As I keep rubbing her lips and hair, I slide my arm off her breasts and down her side, then her stomach before resting it on her vagina. I gently rub up and down with my fingers and feel her soft smooth folds. She’s wet, really wet, and although I can’t tell if it’s mostly from me or her, I can tell she is nearly completely submitting to me at this point. I slowly remove my hands and as I straighten up, she pursues me desperately, and longingly with her head as her lips quiver in withdrawal.

“Get in the shower,” I command her. She doesn’t say a word, she just gets up and removes the shirt as she walks over to the shower door, slides it open, steps inside and turns around to look at me awaiting further instructions.

“Turn it on.”

She does, and stands there with the water falling on her. I love this part. I have always taken great pleasure watching water fall on the female body and following single drips of water slide down over their shoulders, down the curves of their breasts to the tips of their tits, or along their stomachs, past their belly buttons, and down to the tops of their clits. I of course also enjoy watching it caress the spine along their backs and slipping down to their ass cracks.

“What do you think you’re doing in there? You’re dirty aren’t you?” I quiz her.

“Yes.”

“Filthy?”

“Yes.”

“So clean yourself.”

She looks back at me expectantly, hesitates, and then starts to close the door.

“Did I say you could do that?”

“No.” She seems to perk up a little bit, and slides the shower door back to its fully open position, and turns to the side letting the water fall to her head and soak her long brunette hair. She closes her eyes and looks like an actress in a shampoo commercial. I’d say she was acting, but it just looks natural on her.

As she’s not looking, I take my clothes off and start masturbating slowly. I’m not worried about any special rhythm, or matching her motions, I am only interested in the feel. The skin on my dick moves up and down with every stroke. She opens her eyes and looks at me. I catch a satisfied smile appear on her face and she closes her eyes again and starts masturbating as well, one hand on her left boob, and the other rubbing her pussy. Every now and then she slips a couple of fingers inside herself and I hear her give a little moan. The feeling obviously starts to become a little too great for her, and she falls back against the wall still pleasuring herself.

I stop leaning against the counter and pick up her vibrator. I’m careful not to make a sound as I want to surprise her while she isn’t looking. I step into the shower and gently brush the purple shaft against the lowest part of her pussy where her fingers aren’t touching. She lets out a little gasp and her knees buckle for a moment but she doesn’t open her eyes and manages to keep herself propped up against the shower wall.

AlisonBossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonBossi

She moves her hand away and I lift the toy keeping it pressed against her so her pussy lips are licking the sides and letting it slip gently through their kiss. When the vibrator reaches the top of her vagina, I let it slide back down, this time angling it so it enters her hole. She takes another deep audible breath and begins moaning.

I slide the vibrator in slowly, listening to her sounds accompanying and when it appears she has reached a peak in her inhale, I slowly pull it back until it’s almost out, likewise listening to her wonderful exhale. Once more, I slowly go deeper but this time, I pick up a small amount of speed as I pull it back out. I continue to add a small amount of speed every time I pull out and match the speed every time I go in, while switching back to a very slow gradual pace every so often. I’ve hit a rhythm of seven slow penetrations followed by nine gradually increasing ones, and her moans have mimicked it. She just keeps getting louder and louder. I am actually having to hold her up against the wall because her legs have nearly given out. She sounds like she is about to cum.

Normally I would let her cum here, but I’d decided that I would make her pay for teasing me, so instead, I give one last slow pull on the vibrator, remove it from between her legs and let go. Sure enough, the sensation had completely enveloped her body, and being unable to stand on her legs, she drops to the floor. She looks up at me, a look of disappointed need etched across her face as if I had just taken her favourite toy from her. Well, in fact, I had.

She looks up into my eyes, and I look back down at hers trying without words to say ‘well, what are you waiting for?’ She must have got the message, because she lowers her gaze to my erect penis positioned right in front of her, closes her eyes again, and takes it. She takes it all.

My entire penis is stuffed in her mouth, and I can feel her tongue wrapping and twisting around my shaft and head. She pulls back, lips tightly pursed around me, and then moves back forward. Every time she moves, she plays with her tongue at the same time. She bobs on my dick over and over, moaning as she does so. I grab her hair and hold it back out of her face, and then grab it tighter against the back of her head. I’m of course still watching the water pour onto her shoulder blades and glide down her back, and through her crack or over her cheeks. She looks so beautiful, and the shine from the bathroom light is only amplified by the reflective surface of the water.

The moment my hand tightens around her hair, she reaches up and grabs my ass, pressing my hips forward and my dick further into her own mouth. Still she moves forward and backward with grace, pressing as tightly with her lips as she can, and circling me with her tongue with every motion. Finally she stops and catches her breath, only to resume by licking the underside of my shaft, and to suck on my balls. She resumes sucking my dick and her hands collapse further around my cheeks and her fingers coming to rest on the ridges of my asshole. The feeling on my rim is overpowering, and my own knees become week as my waist, my ass and dick clench and flex. She maneuvers her fingers so they are just on the hole and slips one, just pressing in but not penetrating. I clench again, and again my dick flexes in her mouth. I start flexing my penis on my own inside her mouth, causing it to stiffen and lift and she begins sucking faster, moaning louder, and circling her finger on my asshole, still applying pressure as if it’s about to enter any second.

My own breathing picks up pace and is definitely audible by now, and she must know it, because I can hear her muffling an ‘mmhmm, mmhmm’. Her finger finally slides inside me, something I have never experienced before, but it causes me to involuntarily thrust forward, and that’s it, I’ve hit my limit, I cum. I unload more than I have in a long time, possibly ever. She is a champ, she takes it all. As I’m cumming, she just grabs tighter. I can tell by her expression that she is loving it. She opens her mouth and tilts back a little so I can keep releasing onto her tongue. When I’m done, she looks up at me, clearly pleased with herself, closes her eyes, and savours the taste as she swallows the hot sperm. She gives a few more licks of my dick to clean me off before standing up.

“Now can I go pee?” she says.

“Of course not!” I say, trying to make myself sound shocked that she would even dare ask. “Go dry off!”

“Fine, then it’s my turn to play video games,” she pouts.

Fine by me, I was going to say that anyway.

Published 
Written by kilogranite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments