Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Erotica: How to do it (Part V)

"the fifth part of a longer story called "My First Erotica" about 'my first erotica'"

0
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
February 14th 2015

It’s been a month since I decided to spend the rest of my life with her. It’s been two and a half years since we first met. It’s been three days since I last saw her. I can’t wait to see her again. I miss her. She’s on some business trip. We haven’t seen much of each other since she first came on me and pissed all over my face. I miss her, but even though she’s away, it’s not like I haven’t been able to enjoy myself. My computer and my phone are both loaded with pictures of her. None of them nude, but I have my imagination for that. She’s such a busy girl and I’m used to having to please myself anyway.

Ever since I experienced my first kink play, I have been looking at being more adventurous. I had always secretly wanted to play with piss, and now that I have, it has opened so many doors for me.

After eating her out while she was playing video games online, I kept imagining other things to do with her. She went away for work a week later, so I had to play with myself. I printed off pictures of her from my computer, and set them up on my table in front of me as I jerked off to her image. I didn’t care that she was clothed, she was still beautiful to me. I imagined her giving me a hand job in a restroom somewhere, and because I could, I imagined us getting caught and engaging in a threesome with some hot stranger instead of getting in trouble. She would never have engaged in play with another girl, but I pretended a pair of double ds eating out her pussy while she played with my cock. then she finally took it in her own mouth, struggling to suck on it due to the overwhelming sensation in her crotch.

When I knew I was about to cum, I grabbed one of the pictures I had printed off of her. I stood up, and looked down at it on the ground, her laughing face looking back up at me. I let out a groan and ejaculated all over the paper. It felt really great. Admittedly, I felt a little weird, and a little guilty, but although I still enjoyed it, I knew it would probably be the last time I ever did that.

Last week I went to a sex store and bought a few things to play with. Among other toys, I got one for my prostate. I raced home, excited to try it out. I kept thinking about how she had fingered my asshole a little, and how much that had unexpectedly encouraged and turned me on.

I turned on my computer, found a video of a couple girls licking one guys cock from both sides. They were so in sync. For the most part they would both start at the bottom of his dick, and simultaneously lick up to his head, but sometimes they would alternate, and thanks to his point of view, I could see his dick flop from side to side as their tongues pushed it to the other girl’s mouth for a kiss, like a game of dick tennis.

Sometimes when they were both in sync with each other, their tongues would touch at the top, and once they even stopped to make out and finger each other while he jacked himself off. Eventually, one of the girls returned to sucking him off. The other girl took the camera from him and began capturing various angles to which she laughed and commented. I must say it was their pure fun that I loved the most, not their act, but simply that they were having such a good time, and were so happy.

The camera girl put the camera down, positioning it so the audience could see her friend kneeling down to blow the guy. Then she walked on screen, kneeled down behind him and started eating out his ass. It was this moment that I had been searching for, but it was the beginning that kept me watching the whole video without skipping ahead.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

I grabbed my prostate toy and carefully inserted it into my anus. It felt interesting, not quite as good as when she had slipped her finger inside me, but I was enjoying myself anyway.

While eating him out from both front and back, I watched as the two girls reached out, and brushed each other’s arms, then grazed down till they were holding hands. It was hard to tell, but it seemed like they suddenly became even more passionately involved in the act and started devouring him more desirably. Even when they stopped locking their fingers together, they kept gently pawing at any body part they could reach. The girl eating out his ass grabbed her friend’s breast, which must have surprised her because she suddenly, and euphorically, heaved forward, then arched her head back, letting the guys cock fly out of her mouth and land on her face.

The man turned away from both of them and faced the camera. The two girls, still kneeling down, looked up into his face. He grabbed himself, and starting wanking off as he walked around the shorter one toward the camera. The girls watched him walk around them, then turned and started making out again. He picked up the camera, and as he approached them with it, they stopped, and he jerked himself off until he came in both their faces. It was at this moment that I too unloaded myself all over my own chest.

Of course I also bought other toys, including some vibrating nipple stimulants. I really wanted to use them on her, but she wasn’t around. I was eager, so yesterday I stuck them on myself and jacked off as I tried to imagine what it was like for girls to be sucked on. I definitely enjoyed the sensation, but I still felt like it wasn’t a supplement for the real thing, and desired to be kissed on my chest by her instead. To top it off, I managed to cum all over my own chest, some of my jizz even landing on the stimulants. I had a better idea of how she must have felt when I did that to her. Again, I liked it. It was weird, but it was the oddity, and being naughty that felt dirty, but strangely tantalizing.

Today however, is Valentine’s Day, and it just doesn’t feel right without her here. I tried calling her, but she’s out in the field without reception and wouldn’t be able to get any messages for a couple of days yet. I started to write her a text, but decided against it. I told myself I would contact her as soon as she got back in the city.

I turned on my computer and found a video of a couple of British girls eating chocolate off of each other in more and more provocative ways. I clicked on a related video and saw a bride sucking off a groom in the bathroom with his dick hanging out through his open fly. I switched to a video of a couple on a date at some fancy restaurant where the girl got under the table and started blowing him while he tried to make his order without them being found out. Finally I found a video of a guy eating a girl out while she played some games and kept screaming into her headset. I turned the computer off and went to bed. It just didn’t feel right without her there.

Today is Valentine’s Day, and I’m just laying her alone. I don’t really even want to play with myself, but I do out of habit anyway. It seems to be the only way I can get to sleep now. It doesn’t even matter that I can’t seem to get it up, I still pull away over and over until a little comes out and lands on my stomach. I turn over onto my sides and curse her and the guy who was on the other end of her headset. I want her to come back, but deep down, I know I’ll never see her again.

Published 
Written by kilogranite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors