Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karly's New Job Chapter 2 Revelations Part:2

"Karly reveals to Rose and Layla why she was fired."

9
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Rose was curious what Karly meant. How exactly would she say goodbye? It played on her mind as they walked towards the employee's break room. Rose was about to ask Karly what she meant, when she was distracted by Layla, waving to get their attention. Rose and Karly began to walk towards her, and she didn't appear pleased that they had made her wait five minutes. She looked at Karly the whole time as if she was to blame.

"I demand a good explanation as to why the two of you were five minutes late. Rose, you are an exception, as you are The Boss. But I can't have a first time worker slacking off," Layla said. Rose was shocked at Layla's anger and upset she took it out on Karly, feeling she was as much to blame. Rose was about to say something when Karly intervened.

Trying to play the peacekeeper between them, she said to Layla, "It's okay. I am sorry for being late. I was helping Rose with an important file. Everything was screwed up and it took longer than I expected. One of those jobs that should have been ten, twenty minutes, took over a half an hour. It will not happen again. Can you forgive me?" Karly batted her eyes twice while looking at Layla.

Layla gave in to her charm and apologized to them for being rude, but she had feared Karly was trying to ditch her. She was also under the impression Rose was playing favorites, keeping Karly to herself. Layla knew Rose could be a greedy bitch at times. Rose nodded her head, accepting Layla's apology, but only for Karly's benefit. If Karly had not been there, Rose would have had some choice words for Layla.

Karly was pleased she had got things to settle down between Layla and Rose before they could get any more heated. Karly didn't know things were this bad between them, and she felt bad for causing them to get angry with each other.

Karly didn't let on that she felt bad for asking both to come along for coffee. She realized she should have just gone to coffee with Layla, and asked Rose to come over to her house for coffee after work. She felt stupid and didn't want to make them miserable because of her.

Seeing the sad look in her eyes, Rose placed her hand on Karly's shoulder, giving it a squeeze. She was glad Karly had asked her along. Layla never ever asked her to have coffee, even though they were colleagues.

Karly smiled at them both, "Let me buy you two coffee today. It's my treat mostly to make up for being late. Also, it is my way of saying thank you for making me feel welcome." Rose looked up at Karly, surprised she would offer to buy their coffees. Layla smiled, realizing she couldn't stay mad at her for long.

"What do you take in your coffee?" she asked, "Milk, cream, sugar? Or plain coffee with no sugar?"

Layla answered, "Two sugars, no cream or milk, Hon." saying it purposely to make Rose jealous.

Knowing full well that Layla was trying to start something, Rose didn't want to give her the satisfaction of giving into Layla's attempt. So she said to Karly, "One and a half sugars and cream, but please don't you go offering to buy us coffee like this too often. It's okay occasionally, but not always."

"Okay," Karly said, smiling to them both. She made her way up to the counter, ordering their coffees as each had requested. She began to stir both so they would taste nicer, then ordered her own coffee. Two sugars and milk, stirring it around carefully. She paid for all three, walked back to where Layla and Rose were sitting and set down the tray.

"Okay, mine is on the bottom. Layla, yours is on the left. Rose, your coffee is on the right."

Layla reached for the one on the left, took a sip and nodded, indicating her coffee was good. Rose reached for hers, bringing the cup to her lips and taking small sips. She smiled and gave a thumbs up also. The three ladies looked at each other as they quietly sipped their coffee, trying to find the proper words to say to each other, without any awkwardness. Then, Karly felt Layla's foot moving up and down her shin.

Karly tried to keep calm and composed, but Layla's foot felt so nice and soft moving over her skin. She chewed her bottom lip, still feeling aroused and excited from her prior encounter with Rose. Rose glanced at her and could tell Layla was up to her usual tricks, and did not find it amusing. In fact, it pissed her off, but she tried to not let it show on her face and proceeded to ask Karly about Priscilla.

Before Karly could answer, Rose suddenly changed the topic and asked a different question, "I called your former workplace for a reference. Your boss informed me you were fired. Can you tell me the reason?"

Ashamed that Rose had asked her that question, Karly looked down sadly and took a sip of her coffee. She had told Layla that she had been laid off, not fired. Glancing at both of them, she said, "You found out about that, huh? It's a touchy subject. Are you sure you want to hear this? It might make you both think ill of me."

Layla raised her eyebrow, curious as to why Karly had lied to her. Rose was concerned too, hoping the answer wasn't too severe, as she felt a growing bond with Karly and it would be difficult for her as a boss to make a tough decision, depending on what Karly's answer was.

"Why in the hell did you lie to me?!" Layla asked angrily, disappointed in Karly. "You specifically said you were laid off. I recall you telling me that before I showed you to Rose's office. It is my job to know if any worker was fired."

Taking a moment to look at Rose, Karly understood Layla's anger and disappointment, but didn't care that Layla was upset, Karly knew she would get over it. Her main concern was displeasing Rose. This bothered Karly the most, for Rose's opinion mattered to her. She shook her head slightly, ashamed of how Rose and Layla must feel about her.

"I lied about being laid off instead of being fired because I slept with the boss at the last company I worked for. The reason I did it was to rub it in the face of the committee. They were always on my case about everything I did, no matter how good my work ethic was, how much time I put in, and how much money I brought into the company. They even went so far as to try to suspend me without pay because I said no to one of their committee member’s sexual advances."
 

Karly said all this while glancing at both Layla and Rose, "Do you understand now why I had my reasons for saying I was laid off? I told my former boss about what happened. She did listen to me. I told her which committee member it was. He happened to be her husband. He made sexual advances and he tried to get me suspended without pay when I refused. Her suggestion to me was to sleep with her, and I um, did, to get back at him, that bastard! However, the slut sold me out. I was fired the next day when I walked into work. Also, those two got away with what they did to me. Their position saved them when I reported it. In other words, minority rules."

Rose and Layla looked at Karly, surprised to hear what her reasons were. They both agreed it was wrong of them to ask, and felt that Karly would have told them in her own time. They both knew who the boss was at the other company. It was a rival company they had both worked for. Rose and Layla were upset how their former employer had treated Karly and how they made her feel. They wanted to try and cheer her up somehow.

Rose said to Karly, "Sweetie, I am so sorry for asking you, but I had to find out why right away. The way your former boss spoke of you was like you did something totally wrong. She said it was a mistake to hire you. My only mistake was calling that slut for a reference."

Layla responded by sliding her foot up and down Karly’s shin, showing she felt sorrow and pity for Karly, hoping that it would cheer her up. She said, "Damn, I am such an idiot sometimes, Karly. I take my job very seriously when it comes to issues like this when an employee lies to me, but I overreacted without knowing the reason. Yes, I know who you're both talking about. I am just glad you didn't even consider going back to work for those cunts."

Karly tried to play it safe, even though Layla was still trying to tempt and turn her on.

IamAllYours
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IamAllYours

She didn't give in, even though Layla's foot felt nice against her leg. Karly missed being touched. It brought a soft smile to her face.

Karly remembered Rose's question about Priscilla, "Hold on to your hat for this one because this revelation will be a shock to you both. Priscilla is my former boss' sister. They both don't know I have some connection between them. If they found out it would be big trouble for me. Also, I've been with Priscilla for a year," Karly explained, being truthful to her colleagues.

Rose had been sipping her coffee while Karly told them about Priscilla, and spat out her coffee in shock and started to have a coughing fit. She reached for a napkin to clean off her mouth and chin.

Layla smiled at Karly, not shocked at all by her revelation. She knew Karly wasn't very innocent and made a yes gesture to herself, thinking I can flirt and seduce her every day now. Fuck, Rose will be watching her like a hawk, as it's obvious Rose wants her as much as I do. I have to plan to drive a wedge between them. Then Karly will come to me for support and comfort.

Karly laughed as she watched Rose's reaction. She moved and stroked her bare foot against the side of Rose's leg, then moved her foot back towards Layla's, playing footsies with her.

"So, Rose. I've been meaning to ask this but I guess I got my answer. I was going to ask if you spit or swallow?" she said with a cunning smile.

Rose gave Karly a sly look and turned her head, blushing as she was asked that question. She tried to not let on Karly was turning her on while Layla was present, but she couldn't help herself and let a soft groan escape her lips.

Layla gulped, feeling Karly's foot rubbing against hers. She looked away, trying not to show how much she yearned for Karly, then quickly pulled her foot back, acting innocent. Layla assumed she was safe; Karly already knew about the situation between them, and Layla didn't want Karly thinking badly of her.

"Um, so now that you both know how I got fired, I hope you don't think poorly of me for sleeping with my former boss? I know it sounds like a bad decision on my part. I regret doing what I did. And I regret opening my mouth. I was too obvious that it bothered me. I was under the impression my boss liked me. I guess she only wanted me for one thing," Karly said.

Rose spoke up while resting her hand on top of Karly's, forgetting Layla was sitting next to her,

"Oh, don't you go worrying about that at all. I don't think badly of you for doing what you did. You were backed into a corner and left with no choice."

Layla seconded that motion while watching Rose caress and stroke Karly's hand. She felt so intensely jealous inside but stayed cool and calm.

"I agree with Rose.You have nothing to be ashamed of. I am sure it was a bad idea for you at the time. You just need to learn from your mistake and move forward. I know I've made one." Layla said slyly. Rose wasn't amused by the way Layla directed the remark at her. She stood up and walked back to her office and began to work again to clear her head.

There was an awkward stillness between Layla and Karly for a few moments, then they both got up and went their separate ways, returning to work. As Karly sat at her desk doing some written reports, she thought about Rose, wondering if she was okay.

She wanted to go to her office to see if there was anything she could do but, didn't want to make it worse between Layla and Rose. She never imagined things were this bad between them. Something more must have happened for them to be at each other's throats.

Karly thought of many possibilities. It can't be just their affair. The way they are around each other was like they hated each other. I know me being there played a huge factor. I wonder if Layla is envious of Rose's success? Also, I know they are both seeking my affection.

Layla began to approach Karly's desk, swaying her hips back and forth to catch her attention. Karly glanced up as Layla began to apologize to her for walking off like she did. "Karly, I am sorry for not speaking to you. It's just complicated between Rose and me. You must think I am a bitch. Rose really pisses me off sometimes. Now it is harder with you being here," Layla said.

Angered by her last remark, Karly looked up, crossed one leg over the other, then folded her arms across her chest. "What the fuck does that have to do with anything?! Me making it harder for you and Rose. I am just a simple working girl like everyone else here. I know you and Rose are seeking my affection. By the rate you're going now, your chances are slim to none. I am not a prize to be won!"

Layla seemed to feel bad for what she said, lowering her head and sniffling a little. Seeing this, Karly began to feel bad for getting mad at her. It felt like Layla was trying to make her feel guilty, which was her weakest and most vulnerable spot.

From her office, Rose watched Layla trying to manipulate Karly's emotions. It started to anger her more until she couldn't take it any longer. Rose clenched her fist and punched the door, making a loud thud.

Both girls looked around to see what the noise was, but could not see anything. Karly looked over to Rose's office and saw she wasn't sitting at her desk.

Karly sprung up from her desk and ran to see if Rose was okay. She turned the door handle, went inside in a panic, and saw Rose holding her hand, trying to act brave and tough. Karly shook her head walking into Rose's office, closing the door behind her.

Karly said to Rose, "What are you hitting doors for? They don't hit back, stop making me worry about you. I thought you had fallen. I also thought that you hurt yourself or something worse."

Rose walked towards Karly, looking into her eyes. Pulling her close, she gave Karly a hug, as she caressed Karly's back with one hand and kissed the side of her cheek softly.

"I couldn't bear it anymore, the way Layla was trying to manipulate you making you feel bad, guilty, when you were upset and angry with her. I know she was apologizing to you. She was also trying to weasel her way between your legs. I couldn't have that. I'm sorry for making you worry about me like this. I just feel a bond with you, and I never want her anywhere near between your legs! It is reserved for me."

Karly sighed softly, hearing Rose's words. She smiled, resting her head against her shoulder. Karly reached down, bringing her hand to her lips, softly kissing away the pain. She reached in her desk drawer, to get a first aid kit to bandage her hand up for now.

She said to Rose, "You know I am going to worry about you regardless of what your position here at work is or you living next door to me. I know you and Layla have hatred between you two. There is more to it than your office affair. Did you get the position of being the boss and she didn't?

Rose gasped and covered Karly's mouth with her good hand to shut her up. She nodded her head yes to Karly's question. She told Karly, "Don't bring that up around Layla. She'll go fucking crazy. That was the salt on the wound for her. She was devastated that I got the position. She acted happy for me, but truthfully, Layla couldn't stand the fact I gained success here even though she was here longer than I was."

Karly nodded and understood things would not be the same if Layla found out. Karly now knew why it was complicated between them. Her suspicions were correct.

Karly said to Rose, "You have my word. I won't say anything about it, not even to Layla. I knew she was trying to work her magic on me. I am aware she likes me too. I shouldn't tell you this, but earlier she was, um, fingering herself in the washroom. More than likely she was imagining me fucking her.

Rose bit Karly's shoulder to hide her anger and jealousy. She thought to herself, That fucking two timing whore! Karly is mine. But why am I saying this? Karly and I have partners. I feel so protective over her from Layla though. I know how she operates and thinks.

 

Published 
Written by Blue_Eyed_Lady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments