Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Awakes, Ch. 8

"Rich and Emily add shower sex to their experience."

6
3 Comments 3
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Chapter 8

Emily felt herself pressed up against the tile in the shower. Richard leaned into her back, his lips sucking and kissing at the base of her neck as the warm water cascaded over the two of them.

“Again?” Emily whimpered. She could feel the insistent pressure of Rich’s hardening cock pressing into her backside.

“Of course, again,” Rich murmured into her ear.

“Please!” Emily pleaded. “Oh, please, yes! It’s just, three times in the bed already. I’m amazed you’ve got anything left.”

“I’ve never had you in the shower, though,” Rich said. “It’s just seeing you, feeling you, all wet and slippery. I can’t help it.”

Emily spread her feet, ready for the penetration she knew was coming. Rich’s cock pressed between her legs. It bumped against her clit, causing her to moan.

“Oh, fuck, Rich,” she managed to mouth. “God, I can’t wait to have you inside me.”

Rich pulled himself back until he felt the slickness of her opening. He lowered his stance by bending his knees until he felt his member ease into the dark-haired beauty. He straightened up and fully penetrated her, causing another moan to escape her lips.

“And I love the way your muscles grab me,” he said. “It leads me to believe you want to be fucked.”

“Yes, yes!” she moaned. “I do. I do want you to fuck me. I love how it feels when you fuck me.”

Rich smiled and bent his knees until his member nearly slid out. Then he straightened up again, achieving the full penetration.

“Oh, God!” Emily moaned. “I can’t, I can’t!”

“Can’t what, baby?” Rich growled.

“I can’t hold back from coming,” she wailed. “Oh, God! Fuck me, Rich!”

He leaned into her, pulling the dark mass of wet hair away from her neck and shoulder. He put his mouth next to her ear. “Then come for me,” he growled very low. “You know how I love it when you come for me.”

Emily banged the sides of her fists against the tile, stretching herself up on her toes. “What are you doing to me, Rich?” she wailed. “Oh, fuck! I never did this! I never came like this? What are you doing to me?”

Rich smiled behind her back and shook his head slowly. What he was doing was nothing, he knew. He was just letting Emily explore the full extent of her sensuality. And, he had to admit, as attractive as she had been to him, he’d never imagined her to be the sexual creature that awakened in her since their first encounter.

Emily shook and quivered in front of him. He heard the gasps and moans that he had learned signaled her climax. Perhaps it didn’t have anything to do with the physical contact they had, but rather her reaction to being desired as a sexual being.

“Are you going to come inside me?” she panted over her shoulder to him.

“I don’t think I can, baby,” he said. “The position is just too difficult.”

“But that’s not fair,” she moaned. “I came. You need to come, too.”

“It’s okay,” he said, drawing back and allowing his member to withdraw from the heated canal in which it had been lodged.

“It’s not,” she said, turning to face him. She dropped to a knee and took his hard member in her hand. She looked up at him through the spray of water and placed her lips around the knob of its head. She bobbed forward until the entire length was absorbed in her mouth. He could feel her tongue lapping at the length of him. She withdrew and looked up as the head slowly exited from between her lips. “You taste like pussy,” she said, grinning up at him.

“You don’t have to,” he told her, not sure how she’d react to the taste of herself on his meat.

“No, I like it,” she said. “It’s like tasting myself on you.”

“That’s what it is,” he nodded.

“Then let me do this for you,” she said, returning to engulf his length in her mouth.

She had sucked him before. After their first joining and clean-up, Emily used her mouth to resurrect his flaccid member for their next attempt. When she had him hard, and, she noted, herself damp with the knowledge that she possessed the power to make him ready to fuck her, Emily had positioned herself above his hardness and absorbed him into her body. She had ridden him, both hitching her hips for the sensation of his cock slamming around in her love canal, and alternately rising and falling to achieve the feeling of repeated penetration.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

He had lasted quite a long time, nearly exhausting her before he grimaced, groaned and deposited another load of his man-juice inside her. She fell off him and they had lain next to each other for nearly an hour before he directed her to kneel at the edge of the bed so he could penetrate her from behind. She remembered whimpering as he pounded himself into her, causing her repeated orgasms as he pumped away at her. She cried out in surprise when he pushed a lubricated finger into her anal rosebud. The coordinated pumping of his cock in her pussy and the finger in her ass caused her to have the most tortuous orgasm she’d ever experienced. It had been that third conjoining that led to the shower the two of them now shared.

“Do you want me to warn you before I come?” Rich asked as Emily pumped away on his meat with her mouth, tongue, and fingers.

“I’ll be able to tell,” she assured him momentarily pausing before resuming her attentions to his cock.

Rich leaned back against the shower wall and concentrated on the feelings she aroused in him. She had been receptive, active, and enthusiastic. She did like to fuck, he decided. But, more than that, she was interested in more than the simple act of coitus. He remembered how she’d reacted the first time when he’d licked and sucked her pussy. They hadn’t engaged in that activity yet this evening, or morning, to be more accurate. Yet, Rich thought, it was one more delight he’d be looking forward to before their time together was over. Her reaction to anal penetration was a surprise to him. He thought she might hate it and demand he not repeat it. He wondered if she would react similarly if invaded similarly by his tongue as he licked her pussy. He thought she might.

He felt the rise of his orgasm beginning in the back of his legs. He wanted to warn her. But, she had said no. He hoped the growth of his member or some other signal would get through to her before she was surprised and disgusted by his explosion into her mouth. He groaned as the burning moved to the front of his thighs and traveled up to his belly. He put his hand atop her head, not to force her one way or another, but merely as a signal that he was about to explode.

Emily felt it. She felt his member swell slightly and knew his ejaculation was imminent. She would show him, she thought. When she felt his hand on her head, she pressed forward. Fuck you, Rich, she thought. I’m going to do this my way.

The first jet of his come coated her tongue and she swallowed quickly. Surely, after three episodes, he wouldn’t have too much left. The second and third expulsion erupted and Emily could feel them jetting through his member under her lips. These she held in her mouth. There was a tiny bit more on the fourth and fifth pulse, and then Rich was dry. She slid her lips down his length, following with her fingers to milk any remnants to the tip and into her mouth. She finally released him and kissed the tip three times before standing up. She looked into his eyes, somewhat glassy following his release. She smiled, opened her mouth so he could see the deposit of his come on her tongue. With a grin as broad as the horizon she deliberately closed her mouth, and swallowed. She leaned forward into him, resting her head on his shoulder.

“I like the way your come tastes,” she said softly. “We’re going to do that again.”

“You know, I’d rather come in your pussy,” Rich said. “It feels even better there.”

“Hmm,” Emily hummed. “But, now that you’ve made me your come whore, you have to let me have some of it every now and then.”

She reached for the handles of the water control and shut them off, slid open the glass door, and tossed Rich a fluffy towel.

“You’re not a come whore, Em,” he protested.

Emily wrapped her dark hair in a towel and grabbed another to dry her body. “I am, though,” she said. “I like your come. I like Evan’s come, and I like the taste of my come on your cock. I’m a come whore, and I like it.”

Rich shook his head. “That’s not my fault,” he said.

“Of course it isn’t,” she replied. “But you make it sound like something bad.”

“I don’t know,” Rich said defensively.

“Do you think Evan would think badly of me if I told him I was a come whore?” she asked him.

“Evan?” Rich look perplexed. “You haven’t told him…”

Emily shook her head. “No, I haven’t. At least, not yet. I never let him put a finger in my ass, either. You’re teaching me all sorts of new, interesting, and nasty things, Rich. I think Evan may one day thank you.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments