Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dante Abbracciavento PI: Find the man with the buckles on his shoes - pt1

10
7 Comments 7
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Recommended Read
My name is Dante Abbracciavento. I’m a PI. Scratch that. I’m a Personal Security and Investigative Specialist. My secretary, or as she demands to be called Office Manager, decided on my new job title. More about Viv later.

I’m forty-five years old, divorced with no children. I train at my Cousin Lou’s boxing club four times a week. In my line of work it pays to stay in shape. Bad guys don’t always cooperate; sometimes they need a little convincing to play nice. Nothing like a few loose teeth in their heads to make them more cooperative.

For ten years I was a police detective in the Little Italy district of Toronto. I decided to go out on my own five years ago, after I had investigated or arrested most of my friends and family. Social and holiday gatherings had become awkward to attend. As you probably guessed, Little Italy is mob territory. It has always been one of the cleanest and safest neighborhoods to live in. I opened my office there. I grew up in that neighborhood; besides, you couldn’t find better food anywhere else in the city. I knew every cop and mobster in Little Italy. Both sides of the law would hire me, when things were on the brink of getting out of control.

Ling and the BMW

My contract with a wealthy and powerful member of the Chinese community, Winslow Po, had come to an end. And by wealthy and powerful, I mean he's a ruthless crime lord. He had hired me to drive his daughter to a very exclusive and ridiculously expensive school. The contract was for one semester. Ling, his daughter, was a music prodigy. Her father wanted to give her the best of everything. She was nineteen years old, and a piano virtuoso.

Normally, Mrs. Po would drive Ling to school and pick her. Ling had decided that it was time to have her own driver. And that her friends would get a kick out of her having a badass for a driver and bodyguard. Peer pressure of the rich and shameless. I wasn't going to complain. One thousand dollars a day for a forty-five minute drive was easy money. Her mom would pick her up from school. All I had to do as get her there on time. Eat your heart out Jason Statham.

I would quickly find out that Ling wasn't as innocent as her parents believed her to be. You could add master manipulator to her repertoire. Her forte; excuse the pun. She had complained to her father that she didn't like my car, and would refuse to go to school if he didn't provide her a 735i BMW to be driven to school in. The same model she had seen in a movie. Winslow purchased the vehicle for me. The BMW's ownership would be transferred to me when the contract expired. If Ling was pleased with my service.

Winslow interviewed me for the job at his daughter's demand. She had seen me on a YouTube video disarming a would-be assassin on his way to allegedly murder a rival crime family member. The intended victim was a low ranking member of the Bianchi crime family. The hit was to go down while he was leaving Sunday morning Mass. The hitman was local, a drugged out biker, who confessed that the Russian mob hired him. There was a connection with local bikers and the Russians. But it was only a distribution connection. The bikers moved a lot of drugs for the Russians.

None of it made sense to anyone. No mobster in their right mind would dare order a hit in Little Italy, let alone in a church.The Russian mob was mostly made up of ex-military and mercenaries. No way would Uri, the head of the Russian mob, hire a drug addict to carry out an execution.

The incident got the full attention of Leo ‘The Lion’ Tantarro. The mob boss. And that’s never a good thing.

Truth is, I had no idea he had a gun. It was early Sunday morning. I was hungover and sore all over after a night of drinking and fucking with a waitress that worked at a local bar. Connie and I would get together when time allowed for booze and sex. Our relationship has no strings attached it, it's just sex. Instead of strings, handcuffs are attached to it. Connie liked being cuffed to the bed--fridge, stove, in the closet--any place or anything, that handcuffs could be attached to she wanted to try it. On many occasions I pulled a muscle while fucking her because of the position I had to get myself into.

I don’t understand why women like being handcuffed. All of the women I ended up in bed with would always ask me if I had my handcuffs, and if I would handcuff them while I fucked them. One of life’s many mysteries I would never solve. Hey, I didn’t mind at all. I was getting laid a lot, after all.

I had stopped to pick up a triple espresso and a cannoli from my favorite Italian bakery, Gino's. Gino's mom makes the best pastries, period. Gino is my best friend; we grew up together, got in trouble together, and we eat way too many cannoli together. We’re more like brothers than friends.

The biker was jacked up on meth; he bumped into me and the silver revolver fell out of his pocket. My espresso and cannoli were sent airborne and landed next to the revolver. He called me a dumb fuck and shoved me. I punched him in the mouth and knocked him out.

Cops and mobsters were on the scene in minutes. Someone uploaded the incident captured from a shop's CCTV to YouTube. It made the news. As much as I hate drawing attention to myself, the exposure increased my business. I got so busy that I had to hire a secretary.

Back to my interview with Winslow. It was short and sweet.

"Touch my daughter and I'll personally chop you up and feed you to my dogs. She has to remain a virgin til her wedding day. She has been promised to a very wealthy industrialist's son in China," Po smiled at me as he petted one of his two massive Shar Pei's.

Po doesn’t look like a mobster. He stands five-foot-six, with arms too short for his body. He resembles a bald garden gnome. But as I said before, he’s ruthless. I assured him his daughter was in good hands. “I’m a professional, Mr. Po. I wouldn’t dream of giving your dogs heartburn.”

You guessed it; my mouth gets me in a lot of trouble.

He grunted and waved his hand, signaling me to get out. I was more than happy to leave his office. His dogs made me nervous.

I arrived at the Po mansion early Monday morning. Driving the BMW was exhilarating. It’s a fine automotive machine. Ling and her mom appeared minutes after I had parked in the circular driveway. Ling kissed her mom on the cheek and headed for the car. I got out and opened the back passenger side door for her as I nodded at Mrs. Po. She purposefully ignored me.

I drove without talking to Ling, taking quick peeks at the rear view mirror at her. She was busy looking down and typing on her cell phone. When we hit a red light Ling got out of the car and opened the front passenger door. I thought she wanted to sit in the front. I was partially right.

She placed her hands on the roof of the car and asked me, “You like my legs?”

The maroon skirt with gold trim she was wearing covered very little of her slim, sexy legs. She was a beautiful young lady. Add knee white high socks, and the penny loafers that she wore, with her white shirt tied off above her belly button. She looked like a porn star in a schoolgirl video. Ya, she was hot, but not hot enough to get chopped up over.

“Get in the car, Ling,” I ordered in my best tough guy voice.

“Not before you tell me I have sexy legs,” Ling replied in her best tough girl voice.

I chuckled. “You have very sexy legs. You are a very beautiful young lady. Now, get in the car before I shoot you.”

Ling stuck her head in the car and excitedly asked, “You have a gun? With you? Right Now? Cooool!”

“Get in, Ling. The light is going to change.”

She got in and turned in her seat to face me. I could feel her stare burning into me.She wanted to see my gun.

“No, you can’t see my gun. Now be a good girl. Being chopped up and fed to dogs is definitely not on my bucket list.”

“Huh? You mean my dad? He’s a pussy. It’s my mom you have to watch out for,” Ling informed me casually.

Winslow Po, a pussy? He’s a cold-hearted killer. Before I left the police force there were fifteen unsolved murders that spanned China Town and Little Italy. All compliments of Winslow Po trying to muscle in on the Italian mob. Leo the Lion, the Capo di Capi, hit Po hard. A mob war ensued. A lot of people died, a lot of property was destroyed, and I had to look the other way. The police chief announced that the murders would remain unsolved. Everyone knew exactly who was guilty, but, when you have as much money and power as Leo and Winslow, not only you are above the law, you get to write and enforce the law as you see fit.

Winslow owned a lot property on the waterfront. Leo owned twice as much land and property on the waterfront. A casino was being considered to be built on the land that the two mobsters owned. Winslow wanted to muscle Leo in to selling him his property. The bill to approve the casino had all but been passed by the government. Both of them were going to make a shit-ton more money than they already had accumulated. Not that they were hurting for cash. They had more than they could ever spend.

“You have handcuffs?” Ling asked with a smile.

I lit up a smoke and replied, “In the glove compartment.”

She pushed on the latch, opened the glove compartment and grabbed the handcuffs.

“Kinky!” Ling exclaimed, “I’ve never been fucked while handcuffed.”

Ling's remark caught me off guard and I choked on the cigarette smoke. I coughed hard.

When I got my breath back I turned to Ling and warned her, “Stop fucking around! Your dad is a bad man. I’ll quit this job right now, Ling. I’m serious. And what is it with all you women and handcuffs?”

“Pffft. Pussy! You are a big disappointment, Dante. I thought you were a badass,” she replied and she rolled her eyes at me.

“Ling, I cannot explain how big of a fuck I don’t give about disappointing you. I got hired to drive you to school, not to amuse you, or to be chopped up and fed to dogs. Are we clear?” I snarled.

“Whatever,” she replied as she turned to look out the window.

The peace and quiet lasted for exactly fifteen seconds.

“I made myself cum twice in the shower this morning,” Ling mischievously taunted me.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1



I turned to her and smiled. “Do you have a driver’s license, Ling?” I calmly asked her.

“No. Why?” she asked with a quizzical look on her face.

“Too bad. Your mother will love driving you to school in this car. You can tell her all about how you masturbate in the shower. As soon as I drop you off, I’m taking this car back to your dad and quit.”

Ling didn’t hesitate with her reply. “You do that, and I’ll tell daddy that you touched all my naughty parts, and called me very dirty and inappropriate names. And, that you forced me to suck your big Italian cock, while his precious little daughter wept and called out for her daddy with her face covered in cum,” she calmly replied and batted her eyes at me.

I stared at her in disbelief. “You got some set of balls on you, little girl. I like that,” I chuckled.

“May I have a cigarette?” she asked with a smile.

“You shouldn’t smoke, Ling,” I smiled at her as I handed her my pack.

Ling sparked up a cigarette and said, “Thank you, Dante. Tomorrow, I’m not going to masturbate in the shower. I’ll masturbate on the drive to school and you can watch me.”

I turned and looked at her. She stared right back and flashed a big smile. She was very beautiful. Her almond shaped eyes sparkled. Her skin looked smooth as silk. Did I want to watch her masturbate for me? Fucking right I did.

“Don’t you have a boyfriend?” I asked her.

She snickered and replied, “I have lots of boyfriends,” she paused and added, “And lots of girlfriends.”

It took a second for what she had said to register. “Virgin bride, huh?” was all I could reply.

“My mom fucks the help. I blackmailed her into talking dad to hire you. There is no way I’m marrying that billionaire loser. Mom will make sure of that. She was forced to marry my dad. She hates him. And she promised me that I would marry the man I wanted,” she coyly added as she blew smoke out.

What had I gotten myself into? My cock was hard, and I couldn’t get the image of Ling playing with her pussy out of my mind.

Ling looked at the bulge in my pants and smiled, “Maybe I’ll jerk you off tomorrow.” She lifted her hand in the air and wiggled her long, slender fingers and giggled. “I have magic hands. Ask my piano teacher.”

I was glad to watch Ling get out of the car and head to class. She got out, shoved her ass in the car and bent over. She turned to look at me over her shoulder. I glared at her ass and pussy, she wasn’t wearing panties. Her pussy was hairless and glistening with moisture. Her ass was round and plump, and tight as a snare drum. When she was satisfied that she had gotten my attention, she smiled and winked at me.

“You are a very bad girl, Ling,” I laughed at her and drove off.

The next morning Ling and her mother were waiting for me on the driveway. I ignored the dragon lady. Ling opened the back door and got in the car. I drove off. Once I had turned off Ling’s street, she crawled over into the front seat.

“Do you like my pussy? Do you like it shaved, nice and smooth?” she asked me as she lifted her skirt to show me.

I looked down and her plump, hairless mound and replied, “I’ve had better, Ling.”

She laughed and replied, “How can you be so sure? You haven’t had mine, Dante.”

“Cover yourself. You’re making it hard for me to keep my eyes on the road,” I said in a stern voice.

“Then pull over and watch me play with myself. Your cock is bulging in your pants again, Dante,” she coyly replied as she spread her legs and parted her pussy lips with her fingers.

“Fuck this,” I muttered under my breath, pulled on to a side street and parked the car.

I opened the glove compartment and took out the handcuffs. I handcuffed Ling’s wrists. Took the handcuffs from my belt and locked one end around the chain of the cuffs on Ling’s wrists. I locked the other end around the assist handle, or as it's more commonly referred to, the 'Oh shit handle', above her door. Ling smiled and moaned as she watched me.

“Fuck yes, Dante! I knew you were kinky!” she gasped and spread her legs wider.

“You like that, Ling?” I growled at her.

She moaned and bucked her hips as she nodded.

“You’re a bad, bad girl.”

“Ohhh, fuck yes! Call me bad, dirty names, Dante!” She panted.

I pressed my nose to her ear and growled, “Bad girl.”

“Nnngnnn, yes, dirtier names! Call me a whore and a slut!”

"Oooh! I can't believe the mouth on you, Ling! Those are very bad words!" I reprimanded her.

"Fuck, Dante! I'm so fucking horny! Touch my pussy, pleeease!" she begged.

“You're horny? Good, now sit there while I have a smoke. You’re fucking killing me, Ling. My cock is going to explode!” I scolded her and exited the vehicle.

“No! Wait! Please! Uncuff at least one hand so I can jerk off! You fucking prick!” She seethed at me. “I’m telling my daddy!” Her voice trailed off as I slammed the door shut.

I smiled to myself and enjoyed my cigarette. When I got back in the car, Ling was moaning like a cat in heat.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” I mumbled under my breath.

“Ohhhuu! Finger me, Dante!” she painfully begged me to make her cum.

I slumped over the steering wheel and shook my head. What was I going to do with Ling? I decided to get her off. Maybe it would relieve my torment for a while.

“Ling, you win,” I said to her.

Her eyes opened wide and she turned her hips to me, offering her dripping pussy. I slid my hand over her slit; she jumped and moaned at my touch. I parted her slick folds and ran my thumb over her clit. It was swollen and hard. She squirmed and bucked her hips against my touch.

“Mmm, yes! Rub my clit harder. Make it hurt so fucking good. Make me cum so fucking good, please, Dante!” she half purred, half growled her request.

I removed my hand from her pussy and grinned.

“Nooo! Please, please, please, please! I’m so fucking close!” Ling begged as if her life depended on it.

“Will you behave from now on, Ling?” I teased her.

“Yes, yes! I’ll do whatever you say. Just make me cum, pleeease!” she panted.

“And if you don’t obey me, young lady?” I prolonged her agony.

“I promise I will! Now, pleeease rub my pussy. Finger fuck me, Dante. I need to cum so bad!”

I grabbed her pussy a squeezed it. She was dripping. I pinched her clit and slid a finger inside her tight, young pussy. Ling arched her back and opened her mouth wide. Her breathing stopped. She shivered once and then lost control of her body. It shook, and trembled, and convulsed like she was possessed by a demon. I kept rubbing and fingering her, long after the orgasm subsided. Her body shivered again and another orgasm shot through her. She clamped her legs together and turned her hips away from me.

I waited for her to stop cumming, and slapped her ass. She yelped and giggled as she slowly turned to face me.

“Mmm, thank you, Dante. That was awesome.”

“Don’t mention it. Can we get you to school now?” I chuckled.

Ling looked at me and pouted as she asked, “Can I stay in the handcuffs till I get to school?”

“Sure, if it’ll shut you up.”

She giggled again and replied in a sultry voice, “I’ll suck you off. You can cum in my mouth.”

I laughed out loud. “You just promised to stop tormenting me, Ling.”

“Sorry, Dante. You make me want to be a very bad girl. I have never had a boy say no to me,” she giggled.

“Please behave and stay quiet for the rest of the ride. Can you do that for me, Ling?”

“I promise. Will you promise we can do this again tomorrow?” she coyly asked.

“Ling!” I scolded her.

“Sorry,” she giggled.

I dropped Ling off at school. When she got out, she bent over again, and shoved her ass in the car.

I chuckled and shook my head, “Thank you, have a nice day, Ling. Say no to drugs, stay in school, and try not to suck more than a dozen cocks before lunch.”

“I love when you talk dirty to me, Dante. Pick me up after school and I’ll suck your cock all the way home,” she snickered and winked at me.

“In your dreams, Ling. See you tomorrow morning,” I smiled back at her.

This went on for the whole semester. Every day she would tease me and beg me to make her cum. After a week I didn’t bother to remove the handcuffs from the assist bar. After two weeks I gave in to temptation and allowed her to suck me off. Ling sucked a mean cock. It was clear that she wouldn’t tell her dad about our activities on the drive to school. A blow job and an espresso is a great way to start a day.

After the first semester, Ling would skip a day of school, and we’d go to a seedy motel to fuck the day away.

I want a motel where you have to check under the bed to make sure there isn’t a dead hooker there,” she had requested.

She was insatiable. She let me fuck her ass: that fucking gorgeous, tight, virgin, schoolgirl ass. I was gentle the first time. Her ass was virgin territory. After a few times she begged for me to pound her tight ass just as hard as I pounded her pussy.

The last day of the semester, I was to accompany Ling to a party. I got an extra five thousand dollars and the pink slip to the BMW.

She had convinced her mother that I should chaperone her at the party. The dragon lady begrudgingly agreed. Ling introduced me to a boy in her class. Her face lit up when she said his name. The way they looked at each other made it clear that they were in love. I felt a twinge of guilt over all the things Ling and I did.

Ling explained to me that her mother was devising a plan for them to be together. Ling didn’t love the billionaire loser’s kid. She asked me to leave the party. She didn’t want me around. All her friends had seen me and were impressed that she had a badass bodyguard. I had served my purpose. Before I left, I wished her luck and told her she was a fine young lady. She didn’t reply. She wrapped her arm around the boy’s waist, smiled at him, and they walked away from me, and disappeared into the crowded ballroom.

Enter Viviana Vendetti

The following Monday morning I had an interview for the secretary position I had advertised. Her name was Viviana Vendetti.

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments