Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Don't do drugs, kids. This is Jada's misspent youth. She gets older and wiser later on in the series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She still doesn't know what her evil Romanian boyfriend is up to..."

Chesha Neko Trilogy, Book One, Part 5: Monaco/ Raz-neva Tournament

By valucia

(continued) 

“I know what I want right now,” Cyana grabbed a vibrator and a butt plug from the pile of toys.

“If you want something up your ass, I can help you with that,” Ayano said, taking a long drink from the bottle of champagne. “Jada won’t do anal. You know what she will do?” He walked over to the other side of the bed where the toys were. He grabbed a riding crop excitedly. He seemed to be experiencing the manic euphoria of the drug. Jada looked as if she might blush.

“Oh, Jada, you like spanking?” Ava looked elated.

“She fucking loves it. Drives her wild. We found out by accident one night,” he dragged the end of the riding crop up and down Jada’s legs.

“You think you’re going to fuck me up the ass?” Cyana challenged.

“Yes. I do,” he said, handing the riding crop to Ava, who selected a strap-on from the pile of equipment for later. Ayano smiled at her in approval, exhaling smoke. Ava sat in an armchair facing the bed to get a good view of the other two and beckoned for Jada to lie across her lap.

“You think you can go one more time?” Cyana kneeled on the bed facing Ayano.

He shrugged, putting on a display of false modesty. 

“At least one more time,” he said. He got closer, until he was right in her face. “How many times do you need?”

Jada was getting hot watching Ayano and Cyana antagonize each other. She kissed Ava deeply, telling her not to be gentle. Her round, luscious, Brazilian ass being offered eagerly, Ava started spanking her with her open hand at a slow, tantalizing pace while keeping a watchful eye on Cyana and Ayano. Jada made loud, erotic sounds to encourage Ava further.

Cyana said something undoubtedly filthy to Ayano in Romanian. He responded, put out his cigarette, and pushed her down on the bed. She looked back at him with a devious smile on her lips. Ava spread Jada’s pussy lips wide and shoved her middle finger inside her as she squeezed and spread her ass. Jada’s long legs straightened in the effort of pushing her ass closer to Ava’s hand. Ava could feel how much she was enjoying this and slapped her ass harder and harder, still watching Cyana.

“They’re going to do something awful to each other,” she told Jada expectantly.

“Better her than me. Anal isn’t my thing. Use the riding crop,” Jada moaned, feeling her pussy get dripping wet. She loved the sting and vague humiliation of being spanked. Watching her boyfriend hate-fuck an old flame was unexpectedly arousing, especially in combination with the spanking. Her heartbeat was getting fast again, but this time it didn’t scare her.

Ayano grabbed Cyana’s leg and dragged her toward him at the edge of the bed. Then he took her hips and propped her up in front of him as he got himself hard again. He reached for a condom and some lube. He asked her something, still speaking in Romanian. Cyana responded with something in a mocking tone, likely meant to inflame him further. He said something that sounded absolutely hateful, yet he had a smile on his face. With that, he pushed Cyana's head down on the bed and held it there while he lubed up her ass. He glanced behind him to make sure the other two had a nice view.

"<Your asshole stays so tight. Are you tense? A little angry?>" he asked. In response, Cyana gasped as he finally got his index finger up her ass. Soon, he was able to get two fingers in there.

Ava took a rest from slapping Jada's ass with leather and started to smoothly caress her reddish-pink ass cheeks. As Jada caught her breath, she watched Ayano get ready to fuck Cyana. 

He rubbed his dick all over Cyana's oiled ass and then slowly began to put in the tip. Cyana whimpered, which only encouraged him. It took several attempts before Ayano was able to slide all of his member inside her. She was howling at first, but then Jada saw the expression of relief and submission on her face. 

“Fuck, that’s hot,” Ava said as she swatted Jada’s red ass again. Jada hoped Ava would penetrate her pussy with something-- anything-- and soon. 

Cyana was saying something that was egging Ayano on. He thrust faster and harder, the slapping sound of their flesh filling the room.

“Jada, lie on your back,” Ava ordered, deciding her ass was red enough. Ava put on the formidably-sized strap-on dildo. “I am going to fucking pound you. You’re going to take all nine inches of this and love it.”

“You gonna make me cum?” Jada asked innocently, lying back on the floor and spreading her flexible legs.

“Maybe if you beg,” Ava said wickedly. She didn’t need a drop of lube to fuck Jada, she was already very juicy. Ava pushed the strap-on cock into Jada with her hips, relishing the euphoric sounds she was making. Ava kept thrusting, evidently quite practiced at this. She took Jada’s legs and threw them back and gave the insertion more of a downward angle. It also gave her access to Jada’s ass again and she was able to get in a few good whacks as she fucked her mercilessly. Jada had to put her legs back on the ground. After a while, Ava could tell that Jada was close to orgasm. 

“Tell me how bad you want to cum.”

“Fuck, Ava, please let me cum, OH FUCK!” Jada begged, her tits bouncing upon the impact of the strap-on. Ayano looked on at them, never dreaming he would get to see Jada taking a big rubber cock in her pussy from a little femme lesbian. He reached around to rub Cyana’s clit and pull her hair. 

“You can cum now,” Ava told Jada. She immediately howled in relief, afraid she was going to lose her mind if she had to delay gratification for one more minute. “Good girl,” Ava said, taking off the strap-on which was dripping with Jada’s juices.

“Babe, come here so I can eat your pussy,” Cyana told Ava. 

Jada hadn’t even seen porn like this. Ava crawled onto the bed in front of her girlfriend. Still being fucked by Ayano, Cyana was eating Ava’s pussy ravenously between shouts of ecstasy. Ayano kept on fucking her ass when suddenly she said something nasty-sounding over her shoulder. He pulled her towards him one final time and they both climaxed dramatically. He looked exhausted but immensely satisfied.

The four of them drank and smoked a little more until Jada suggested they get going back to their room. She felt very drunk but the cocaine was keeping her from passing out. 

EmiliaFerrerCo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaFerrerCo

Jada and Ayano had gotten dressed and were walking out of Cyana and Ava’s room when who should come out of the elevator but Nikos. He was with an attractive and very drunk blonde waitress. The look on his face made it clear that he knew whose room they were walking out of. Jada ran her fingers through her hair as if that could make it look like she hadn’t been fucking her brains out all night.

“Thanks for that coke, man,” he said to Nikos, giving him a fist bump as they passed each other in the hall. Nikos could keep himself from smirking, but the expression on his face said “we are going to talk later.”



POST ORGY

Back in their room, Ayano and Jada had to take a shower. They were both obscenely sweaty. Jada put up her hair. She was too uncoordinated to wash it.

“I loved watching you take Ava’s rubber cock,” Ayano told her, soaping up her back.

“She’s got some fucking power in those little hips!” she said. “Please don’t tell me this was just another Friday night for you…”

“Well, I’m no saint, but really, most of my experiences pale in comparison to tonight. The most I dared hope for was watching some hot drunken kissing,” he confessed.

“You were three for three.”

“I guess I was,” he said, opening his eyes wide and shutting them again for no particular reason other than being on cocaine.

“Don’t think this is going to be a regular thing because it’s not,” she warned.

“If you say so,” he said, kissing her shoulder. “I've gotta get some sleep if I'm going to talk to some more people tomorrow before we go. Do you want some benzos? I think they’re Librium.”

“Yeah, let’s go lie down. I’m coming down but not fast enough,” she said, turning off the water. She was feeling more spent than wasted now.

“Cocaine is one of the best things about being alive.” He grinned. Jada tried to pretend that he was using hyperbole as they dried off and climbed into bed. “How had you never tried cocaine? I thought you went to art school,” he asked her.

“Well, I did shrooms and acid and E,” she told him, sounding like she was trying to sound cool. Why was she such a kid around him sometimes?

“Ah, nothing but hippies and ravers at Van Der Riet, eh?” he teased. Wasn’t he too old to know about art schools? Wait, how did he know her art school? She scanned her memories.

“Did I tell you I went to Van Der Riet?” she asked, extracting herself from their cuddle position.

“Yeah,” he said nonchalantly. “Or maybe it was on one of your T-shirts or something.”

“I didn’t tell you I went to VDR and I don’t own a VDR shirt,” she said. 

At first, she had thought the coke was making her paranoid. But then, she trusted her instinct. She always had a good eye for detail and still trusted her long-term memory. If she had told Ayano the name of a school or a friend, she would have remembered that. The two of them both had small smiles on their faces, each wondering where to go with this. Ayano looked like a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

“I’m not mad! Just tell me you did a background check!” She laughed, slapping his arm playfully. 

“Okay, okay, I did a background check!” he admitted. He looked somewhat sheepish. But only because he got caught, Jada figured. 

“Great. How’s my credit score? I haven’t checked in a while,” she joked.

“I’m sorry, I just wanted to see if it was a good idea to keep chasing you!”

“When did you decide to look me up?” she asked, sitting down with her legs folded like a mermaid’s tail beside her. 

“The day after you showed me the handcuff trick,” he said, raising his eyebrows.

“Oh, you wanted to see if I was… dangerous?” she grinned, crawling back towards him on top of the sheets. 

“Yeah.”

“Well, am I?” she asked, leaning over him and giving him a sensual kiss. 

La naiba, I love your tits. Yes, of course you are, but not in the immediate, uh, problematic sense…” he informed her as he cupped her breasts in his hands.

“It’s smart. I mean, you’re rich. But as you discovered, I don’t have any money problems,” she said, leaning against his pillow with him. 

“Yes, I saw... “ he said, reaching behind him for the pills and water he brought to the nightstand. He took his and handed the other to Jada.

“What else did you see?” she inquired, taking the glass of water, too, and swallowing her Librium.

“Clearly, nothing I couldn’t handle…” he boasted. 

“How do you think I learned to get out of those handcuffs?” she asked. She had to keep on asking him questions, because she was still too chatty from the coke, but also because she wondered if he could connect her to anything illegal. 

“Let’s just say that I read some things that, if they mean what I think they mean, will mean that you and I will get on just fine,” he said happily. 

“You’re not gonna tell me?” she pouted dramatically.

“With these things, it’s best they reveal themselves if they even need to be revealed at all,” he continued cryptically. 

Jada was confused. She was on drugs, had just taken more, and had this puzzle in front of her. If he were a criminal, he would be able to figure out she had some criminal dealings. Her uncle in Japan had a clean record, but anyone who knew where to look would figure it out instantly. It was an open secret that he was Yakuza. So maybe, they were both criminals. But she didn’t have shady dudes like Sergei working for her. Or personal cocaine valets. 

But also, what if Ayano wasn’t a criminal and was just a legitimate businessman who actually just did a gold digger check on her? Then, he probably would only find good things. She had hired a PI last year to see if he could find anything on her and he came up with nothing to concern her. This information Ayano gave her was getting her nowhere. And she was on too many substances to figure it all out now. 

“Okay, Ayano… I can’t figure out what you know. But if you have any questions for me, go right ahead. Later, that is. When I’m not high or drunk,” she said and smiled at him. "I think you'll be an effective interrogator if you try it, so don't."

He was under the sheets up to his waist and she was romping about naked, on him and off him and on him again. They had no energy left for anything sexual or anything serious, so they spent the rest of the night swapping funny stories about being drunk and high. When the Librium kicked in, they dozed peacefully, her head on his chest.      

Published 
Written by valucia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors