Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakening III

"Show me what to do Em… to make you climax."

9
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I climbed into my car and headed for Emma's apartment just after 5:00 P.M. Ten minutes later I parked in a visitor space at the rear of her apartment block. The week just past seemed like the longest week of my life.

I locked the car, took the stairs to the first floor and knocked on Emma's door. A few moments later she opened it, inviting me in. Emma was wearing denim shorts and a loose fitting white blouse. She looked sensational. She threw her arms around me and kissed me on the lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I felt my penis twitch with anticipation. "How did you go at hockey?" I asked.

"We won," she replied, "and I scored the winning goal."

“Well, good for you," I said.

"I can smell something nice," I said, “what’s cooking?"

“Surprise! Surprise!”

"Okay."

"Do you want to watch television for a while or just listen to some music?" Emma had Roxy Music’s album, Avalon on the CD player.

"The music's pretty cool."

I sat on the lounge and realised how horny I was. I could feel my cock twitching each time I thought about what was to come. Ten minutes later she came into the lounge room with two glasses of wine. "I bought this Chardonnay," she said, "it's one of my favourites."

We sat listening to Bryan Ferry before Emma said, "Gee I missed you this week Tony."

“You’ve got no idea Em, I missed you too.”

Emma said, ”It's crazy to think that a week ago we were just friends, and now look at us!”

She stood and went into the kitchen. A few moments later she called out, ”I’m just about to serve up, so don’t get too comfortable.” Emma re-appeared at the door a few moments later and led me into the dining room. She'd obviously gone to a lot of trouble because the table looked like it’d been set for a king.

"Take a seat."

"Thank you," I said.

She served a wonderful seafood pasta dish, it was fabulous. After dinner we sat enjoying the music while we finished the Chardonnay. The alcohol had done its job, we were both quite relaxed.

I gave Emma a hand clearing the dishes and when it was done, we went into the lounge room and took a seat. We were both nicely sedated. Emma put her empty glass down and snuggled up to me. We kissed and embraced for a few minutes before I said, "Em, remember last Sunday at the park you said you'd show me how to... you know... help you have an orgasm."

"You’ve got the memory of an elephant," she said laughing.

“How could I forget something like that?”

"You're a horny bugger, Tony Martin!”

"Thanks very much," I replied indignantly.

"Come with me."

With those words she stood, took my hand and led me to her bedroom. It was a typical girls' room, much like my sister Beth's. There were posters of pop stars on the walls and the colour pink dominated the decor. On her bed was a giant black teddy bear. What was it about girls and teddy bears? Beth had one in her room just like it. "Welcome to my abode," she said with a slightly unsteady curtsy.

She put her arms around my neck and drew me to her, kissing me passionately. "So you want to make me cum do you?"

She put her hand on my cock and squeezed lightly before pulling away and lifting her blouse over her head. She had a thin skin coloured bra on, barely big enough to contain her voluptuous breasts. Things were heating up. She undid the top button on her shorts and slid the zip down, letting them drop to the floor. It was like my own personal striptease. I was mesmerised.

Emma didn't show a hint of self-consciousness as she unfastened her bra and slipped it off, throwing it onto her desk. A rush of arousal ran through me as I saw her naked breasts for the first time. They were even more beautiful than I'd imagined. Large but firm with small brown nipples standing out, fully erect. “Do you approve?”

I nodded approvingly.

Lastly, she slipped her thumbs into the waist of her panties and pulled them down, they joined her bra in a pile on her desk. She was completely naked.

“Heavens, Em," I stammered, "you're just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

She smiled and said, "Your turn.”

“My turn?”

“You know what I mean.”

I sat on the edge of her bed and pulled my shoes off with obvious urgency. As I removed my shirt she stepped over and undid my jeans, helping me out of them. I was naked except for my undies. As I pulled them down she took a long look at my cock before asking, "How big is it?"

"If I tell you, you have to tell me about your tits... Deal?"

She smiled and nodded.

“Well, it's not huge," I said, "just over six inches."

"It looks bigger than that."

“Thanks. What about you?" I asked.

“They’re thirty-eight, C."

"They're fabulous," I said.

Emma climbed onto her bed and worked her way towards the top. She lay on her back and told me to lie with my head between her legs. I didn't need to be asked twice so I positioned myself less than a foot from her beautiful vulva. I could clearly see her clitoris protruding from her cunt lips, her labia majora.

"Can I touch?" I asked.

“Of course!"

I pushed her cunt lips back and held her clit lightly with two fingers. Emma gasped. I slipped two fingers into her vagina… it was wet and hot. Emma reached down and pushed the skin of her clitoris back, completely exposing the shaft and glans. I was right, it really did look like a small penis. It was about an inch or so in length, with the shaft tapering towards the head. I understood why she might have been self-conscious about it when she was younger because it did protruded from her labia about half an inch.

NayeonObi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NayeonObi

I was astonished too, how similar the glans was to a cock head.

“As I said, Em, it’s so much like a tiny penis."

“It is a bit," she said, “and you’re not the first to say it. But unlike the penis, the clitoris’ only function is to provide pleasure… to help a girl climax.”

“Show me what to do, Em… to make you climax."

Emma started rubbing her clit in small circles, ever so lightly with her middle finger. But before long, she was using two fingers and rubbing more vigorously. At that moment, my world consisted of nothing more than Emma’s beautiful pleasure garden.

"Oh Tony, this feels so good," she murmured.

Emma switched to holding her clit with two fingers, like she did on Friday night, and began a small stroking motion. I felt my cock, it had softened slightly, dripping pre-cum. Emma was stroking faster now and I noticed her hips begin a small thrusting motion. "Are you close?" I asked.

"Oh yes... I'm so close, Tony. Please put your fingers into my pussy!"

I did as she asked and it seemed to send her wild. Her thrusting became so intense I could barely keep my fingers inside her. I pushed deeper and she let out a squeal, still stroking the shaft of her clit with her fingers. "Oh my God..." she wailed, "I'm cumming Tony, I'm cumming." Then the contractions began. Her vagina and her anus rhythmically contracting with waves of pleasure, intensely at first, then easing until it settled maybe twenty-seconds later.

"Wow, Em," I said, "that was amazing; it’s the first time I’ve seen that.”

When her breathing returned to normal I made my way up the bed and kissed her. My cock was pressed hard against her crotch. I was frantic so I worked myself into place between her legs. I could feel my cock head pressing against the lips of her cunt so I pushed forward, hoping to penetrate her. When she realised what I was doing she stopped me. I was out of my tree with arousal and a little miffed.

"What’s wrong Em?” I asked, sounding a little more desperate than I’d have liked.

“No, Tony, we can't. I don’t want to risk falling pregnant.”

“It’ll be fine, Em.” Even more desperate now.

“You need to understand; we can’t take the chance.”

“I won’t cum inside you, Em. I just want you to feel me inside you.”

“I’m working on the problem, Tony. I have an appointment to see my doctor next week for a prescription for the pill. So it won’t be all that much longer.”

“Awesome!” I said.

I actually understood Emma being cautious because I doubt if I’d have lasted more than a few seconds if I’d entered her. I needed relief though, so I asked, “So what do you think, Em? What can we do?”

"Hold on!" She said and climbed over me and got out of bed. She padded out of the room and returned a few moments later with a couple of things in her hand. "What's that?" I asked.

"It's my Mum’s vibrator and her KY jelly... it’s a lubricant."

She lay back on the bed and squeezed some of the clear lubricant between her breasts. She asked me to straddle her and slide my cock between them. "You can fuck my boobs if you like.” As I did she pushed her beautiful soft breasts together forming a tunnel for my cock. "Come on, Tony, fuck my tits for me."

I started thrusting and was amazed how good it felt with the KY jelly lubrication. I was close to orgasm so I increased the tempo. Emma squeezed more to tighten the tunnel between her tits. "Oh Em," I mumbled, "I'm going to cum any minute."

“Oh, that's good, Tony," she said, "pump your cum onto me."

The words seared into my brain just as the pleasure reached its crescendo. "Here it is, Em!"

With a final thrust my cock popped out of her boobs and I exploded onto her. I don't know how many contractions, but it seemed to go on and on. Her face was covered in my creamy white cum. She looked up and laughed, and as she did a large gob of semen ran into her mouth. "Shit!" she said.

I thought she was angry, so I said, “I’m sorry, Emma, I should have pulled away.”

“Why?”

She wasn't angry at all, in fact she began wiping more into her mouth with her index finger. I was stunned.

“Hmmmm! It tastes almost as good as it smells,” she said with a wicked smile, “Have you ever tasted it?"

“My cum? Why?”

“Well, most guys expect girls to swallow it during oral sex, so I just wondered."

“Maybe a few times I guess."

"Do you like the taste?"

"I don't mind it."

"Was it yours?"

“What sort of a question is that?"

“I wondered if you’d tasted someone else’s because you said you’d done stuff with your friends."

"I’ve tasted my own. I guess it’s something most guys do. I’ve only had oral sex with one guy though Emma, last January. It was a mistake and I’m sure it’s not the sort of thing you’d want to hear about."

“You’re wrong baby. I love hearing about the things you’ve done. The fact you’ve had oral sex with another guy is a real turn-on,“ she said with a grin.

“I love sharing things with you, Em, but I’m embarrassed about this one.”

“Well, don’t be!” Emma said, “Remember I told you about Rebecca, my friend from uni? The one that reassured me about the size of my clit?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, we’ve done things together too.”

“Done things?”

Emma nodded.

“Holy cow! Do you still see her?”

“I’ll tell you about it after you tell me what happened with your friend last January.”

“Are you serious Emma? Do you really want to hear about that?”

“You know I do.”

.........................................................

AWAKENING IV COMING SOON

Published 
Written by Tellerman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments