Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katy's Breeding Continues

"Katy becomes a new entity."

37
6 Comments 6
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Read chapter one first."

Every day, Katy felt and saw her belly grow. She loved being pregnant, even if it meant aliens were growing inside her.

Every day, Misty would attend to her needs. Feeding her the reptilian proteins she needed to nourish the babies growing inside of her. It gave her great pleasure when Misty kissed her and slipped her tongue down her throat. She, in turn, let Misty feel her pleasure.

Misty didn't stop pleasuring her surrogate when she finished feeding her. Misty had grown to love feeling Katy's pleasure, but was it Katy's pleasure, or had Katy somehow triggered something inside her?

A thought came to Misty, and she sat upright and thought, "It couldn't be.'

Katy returned that thought, saying, "It couldn't be, what?"

She sat Katy up and spoke out loud, "Many millennia ago, our species was at war with a neighboring planet. Our species has always needed a host surrogate to breed. Our bodies are just too cold for the babies to flourish. Our enemy knew this and wiped out our planet's host species." 

The recall of those events in history had a profound effect on Misty. She visibly shook. Katy did her best to calm her down so she could continue. 

Misty took a deep breath and continued speaking. "Their plan would have worked if they weren't a warm-blooded species. Our ancestors bred the captured females. They didn't really care about consent. The war ended, but our needs continued."

Katy felt Misty's sorrow and rubbed her back to console her. 

Misty took another deep breath and spoke, "Over the years, our species has become more humanoid and less reptilian. We lost the ability to enjoy sex, and we stopped forcing warmbloods to breed with us. We asked if they would help. If they said no, we would leave the planet. Continuing our species wasn't high on our priority list. It became more of a chore. When we found Earth, your species had plenty of willing females."

Katy rubbed her growing belly and giggled, saying, "Like me." 

Misty sighed and said, "Yes, and no, baby. Many of the humans we breed with were hooked on mind-altering drugs. They'd do anything for a fix. Our species isn't affected by Earth's drugs, so we gave them what they wanted. After our babies were weaned, we set the surrogate free with their drugs and no memory of us."

Katy frowned and said, "Seriously. I wasn't hooked on any drugs. I don't want to forget you."

Misty nodded and continued, "We know that, baby. There was just something about you that led us to believe you'd agree. I know we didn't really ask at first, but you never tried to stop us."

Misty reached over and rubbed Katy's belly. She smiled and said, "We were right."

With her hand on Katy's belly, Misty noticed that Katy's skin tone wasn't exactly human. She said again, "It can't be."

Katy asked, "What can't it be?"

Misty looked into Katy's eyes and exclaimed in her native language, "Oh, fuck. Can you be?"

Katy said in English, "Can I be what?"

Misty jumped up and, in shock, said, "You understand me." 

Katy looked at her, puzzled. and said, "Yes, why wouldn't I?"

Misty smiled and said, "Because I am not speaking your language, baby." 

Over the next few days, Katy's skin took on a very light greenish tint. The extra breast she had disappeared. She was back to her normal two. Misty started feeling her breasts firm up. Her time with Katy was different. There were times that she felt a surge of pleasure before Katy. Other times, it was after. 

What really surprised Misty were Katy's eyes. They were turning gold, and her pupils were more reptilian. Katy was no longer just a human with warm blood. She was becoming a Trayon warmblood. 

Misty and Raul refused to believe that what was happening to Katy was real. Would it last?

By the time Katy was ready to birth their babies, her skin was a dark green, and she only spoke the native language of Trayon. Raul and Misty were perplexed at Katy's transformation. Katy was beyond pleased. 

Katy felt the first baby enter her birth canal. She said, "It's time." 

Misty felt her breast get firmer and exclaimed, "Fuck, I think I am with milk." She looked at Katy and said, "Tell me you are real." 

Katy just smiled and moaned as the first baby started down the birth canal. Unlike humans, her cervix opened painlessly to accommodate the coming birth. Katy hummed in pleasure as her muscles started pushing out the first baby. 

Misty was right there to catch her precious child. As soon as it emerged, she put it on her breast, and it started feeding. Misty spoke in English, "Fuck, our species hasn't been able to feed our young for a thousand years."

As soon as the baby finished feeding, Katy felt the second one enter her birth canal. Katy murmured, "Oh fuck, this feels so good." Her muscles once again contracted and relaxed, pushing the baby out. 

Misty noted that the blood that is expelled during birth wasn't human red. It was definitely Trayon green. She couldn't deny it any longer. Katy was an authentic Trayon host.

One by one, either Misty or Katy bit the umbilical cord of the baby. One or the other would feed the baby. After the fourth baby, all birthing stopped. Typical Trayon behavior in multiple births. The second half needed to wait for Katy and Misty's breasts to refill.

It dawned on Misty that this wasn't typical. Usually, only a maximum of two eggs are implanted in a surrogate. Katy had eight. Only the surrogate had milk. Both Misty and Katy were producing milk. 

The human host didn't turn green. They couldn't communicate telepathically, and they sure couldn't understand the Trayon language.

Both host and layer fell asleep in each other's arms. While Raul tended to his four baby girls, he wondered if, this time, the surrogate would remember. 

Katy woke up as baby number five started down her birth canal. Again, it gives her pleasure, not pain. Katy lay there moaning, "Oh, fuck, it feels so good." 

Misty caught the baby, bit off the umbilical cord, and put the baby on her breast. Like before, she felt milk being expelled and sighed with pleasure. 

Katy felt the next baby enter her passage to the outside world. This one she spoke to too. Her mind connected to the baby and soothed its fear. She told the baby to be strong, like his father. One day, he would be a father too.

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

Misty hummed with delight at the words Katy spoke. The baby calmed down, and Katy pushed him out for Misty to hold.

Misty said to Katy, "Only a true host is able to do what you just did." 

All eight babies were delivered without any issues. All eight were perfect replicas of their parents. To Misty's surprise, one of the girls had warm blood.

After six weeks of weaning, all eight babies were walking, talking, and climbing on their mothers. They were eating solid food brought to them by Raul. Misty noted they no longer had to actually cook Katy's food.

Misty observed that Katy's skin had returned to the same light green as hers, but her eyes were still golden with the extended reptile pupils. Misty jumped back when Katy blinked. She developed an inter-eyelid.

She asked Katy to open her mouth. Kathy giggled and licked her nose with her tongue. She flicked her tongue at Misty. She reached over, grabbed Misty, and pushed her tongue down Misty's throat. 

Misty's eyes grew big when she realized Katy was feeding her. In Katy's case, she was feeding Misty a protein that would allow her to breed Katy again. Misty moaned softly as she felt the euphoria of the protein spread throughout her body. 

Katy quickly withdrew her tongue and whispered to Misty, 'We aren't ready yet."

Misty thought, "How did I get so lucky to have found a real host?"

The next day, a couple knocked on the door. When Misty opened the door, the lady spoke. "We need your help." 

Misty asked, "What can I do for you?" 

Even from across the house, Katy could see and sense that she was under a great deal of stress. Trayon law prohibits the use of telepathy unless invited. Katy's empathic abilities were different.

The lady touched Misty's arm and said, "I will need a surrogate soon and have yet to find a suitable one. Where we live, there are few humans that use drugs. Those that do not need our help."

Misty asked her, "Have you considered looking elsewhere?"

The lady, whose name is Cathy, said, "I am not sure if I have time anymore."

Misty put her hand on Cathy's abdomen, and after a few minutes, she said, "You are indeed close. Maybe our host can help find you someone." 

Cathy looked at Misty and said, "Your host?" 

Misty smiled and said, "Katy, would you come here?" 

When Katy appeared, both Cathy and her husband looked at her in disbelief. As she got closer, they sensed her warm blood, but she had Trayon traits.

Cathy blinked and said, "She's a warmblood." 

Misty laughed and said, "Was that a question?"

Katy walked up to the lady, leaned down, and kissed her. Katy held her tight as her tongue slipped down her throat. Katy withdrew her tongue and said, "She is close."

Misty asked, "Can you find someone?" 

Cathy shook her head when she realized that Misty and Katy were talking telepathically. All she heard was a buzz, but she knew.

Cathy proclaimed out loud, "How?" 

Katy sat next to Cathy and said, "Somehow, in the process of preparing me, I was transformed. I am truly not human anymore. I am a warmblood. I am a true host." 

Cathy made them all laugh when she said, "Fuck." Cathy shook her head and asked, "Wait, you were bred by one of us, and remember?" 

Katy nodded her head. Then she looked at Misty and said, "I can host. You aren't anywhere near ready, and you won't be before a few more months. She is almost ready now." 

Misty looked at Cathy and said, "You and your husband will have to stay here."

Katy could sense Cathy's relief. Cathy's husband actually stopped pacing.

Cathy took Katy's hand and opened her mind. Katy smiled as she felt Cathy's relief. Cathy thought, "You are telepathic." 

Katy replied, "And empathic."

Misty smiled and said, "I will leave you two for now." As she was walking out, Katy telepathically said, "Are you OK with this?" 

Misty replied, "If it helps our people, I am fine." 

Katy turned to Cathy, took her in her arms, and kissed her. This time, when her tongue went down her throat, she deposited the necessary proteins to help her produce more than one egg. Cathy's tongue went down Katy's throat. Katy moaned as the euphoria flowed over her body. 

Cathy, shocked, asked, "Fuck me. How did I feel that?" 

Katy felt her body once again start preparing to receive eggs implanted into her uterus. Cathy's husband slipped his tongue into Katy and pushed into her uterus. Katy knew he was acting on pure instinct, but she held his head and started grinding on his mouth. He couldn't feel what he was doing, but Katy sure could.

For four days, Katy stayed in a euphoric state. She was ready to receive Cathy's eggs. She pulled Cathy down on her naked body. Her legs wrapped around Cathy. Cathy felt an egg enter her breeding tube. The tube extended and entered Katy's body. It pushed up past her cervix and into her uterus. 

Cathy instinctively started humping Katy to help the egg along. What she didn't expect was to actually feel the pleasure Katy was getting. 

Katy started humping back and moaning, "Oh, gawd, yes, Fuck me. Give me your eggs." 

Cathy felt a second egg enter her breeding tub and then a third. One by one, she deposited them in Katy. All the time, Cathy was feeling the pleasure Katy felt. Two more eggs were making their way to Katy. Cathy never had more than two. Finally, there are three more. In total, she deposited eight eggs in Katy. She lay back, exhausted, as her husband mounted Katy and started fucking her. 

His cock made its way into Katy's uterus and coated the eggs in sperm. One by one, the eggs attached to Katy's uterus. Katy cooed as she felt all eight eggs attach. 

There are five boys and three girls. Kathy released a hormone that affected the eggs. There were now seven girls and one boy.

Four of the girls were now warmbloods.

Published 
Written by rvlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments