Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breeding Katy

"Katy got more then she hoped for"

62
8 Comments 8
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Love finds the strangest places to grow"

Katy loved babysitting for the Stapletons. Children are always well-behaved. They went to bed on time and stayed in bed. Katy considered herself a pretty eighteen-year-old. Her petite frame stood at five feet, four inches. She was thin, at one hundred and ten pounds. She didn't have big breasts, but they weren't small either.

She felt she was ready for sex but didn't have a partner. She could just find a guy and let him fuck her, but she was afraid the sex wouldn't be enjoyable. She had a thing for Mr. Stapleton. She got all queasy inside anytime he got near her. He often brushed his hand on her shapely ass.

Mrs. Stapleton was a pleasure to be around, too. She didn't seem to mind her husband touching her ass and there were times when Mrs. Stapleton felt her ass.

Katy had been babysitting for the Stapletons and three other couples since she was sixteen. When she turned eighteen, the Stapletons gave her a birthday party. Mrs. Stapleton put on a song and got Katy to dance with her. During the song, Mrs. Stapleton touched Katy's lower abdomen. Katy felt a warmth spread through her. Her pussy started to get wet.

Mrs. Stapleton let her go, and Katy continued to dance around the room. Mrs. Stapleton whispered to her husband, "She is almost ready." He nodded his head, took Katy by the hand, and pulled her in tight. Katy melted in his arms as they continued to dance. She felt her whole body react to his. She felt at a loss when he released her from the dance.

After that night, Katy's thoughts were consumed with babysitting for the Stapletons. The babysitting was happening more and more. She couldn't wait for them to get home. Mrs. Stapleton would hug her from behind with her hand on Katy's abdomen.

Katy loved the warm feeling she got every time. Each time, that warmth became more and more intense. Afterward, Mr. Stapleton would dance with her, holding her tight to him.

In Katy's mind, she could feel things changing. She started wanting to give herself to Mr. Stapleton. She heard Mrs. Stapleton say, "Not yet, my dear."

Mr. Stapleton always drove her home. Katy always felt like she was on the verge of cumming during the ride. She loved the feeling.

One time, Mrs. Stapleton called and asked her to come babysit. In her mind, she heard, "Go to a sex shop and buy the sexiest negligee they have."

She had never been in a sex shop, but she did it. When she got home, she put it on and went to the Stapleton's to babysit.

Nothing was said about her attire. That night, when the Stapletons got home, Mrs. Stapleton hugged her, and she felt the usual warmth, but this time it spread throughout her body. The warmth was most intense around her groin. When Katy got into Mr. Stapleton's arms, the warmth was still present.

In Katy's mind, she heard, "Unzip his pants." Katy reached down and unzipped his pants. Katy's eyes started to glaze over. Her breathing got heavier. Her pussy started to get wet. She heard Mrs. Stapleton's voice in her head again: "Get on your knees." Katy lowered herself to her knees. Mrs. Stapleton's voice said, "Reach in for his cock." Katy did as she was told.

She heard Mrs. Stapleton tell Mr. Stapleton, "This one is almost ready. She will make a fine carrier for our child."

When Katy came back to reality, Mr. Stapleton was driving her home. Katy's hand was between her legs, rubbing her pussy. She couldn't stop herself, and she really didn't want to.

Without thinking, she spread her legs. Her finger kept rubbing her clit. She started moaning, "I need to be fucked."


Her back arched, and Katy screamed out both Mr. and Mrs. Stapleton's names. Mr. Stapleton laughed and patted her bare thigh. He said, "Almost ready, indeed."

Katy didn't blink when she got out of the car, half naked. After that night, Katy noticed her breasts got bigger. Her nipples grew in size. She felt the need to shave her pubic hair off

Mrs. Stapleton called her to come babysit. The voice in Katy's head said, "Wear a short skirt, a tight t-shirt, no bra or panties." Katy showed up as she was told. Mrs. Stapleton was pleased when she saw Katy's very short skirt split up the side. She could see she wasn't wearing panties. Her nipples were rigid and poking out of her t-shirt. Katy seemed to walk in a daze.


Katy picked up the Stapleton's baby, pulled up her blouse, and let the baby nurse on her. Katy could feel the milk leaving her nipple as the baby nursed. Katy wasn't sure how or when her breast started lactating, but she didn't care. Mrs. Stapleton stroked Katy's head and said, "Soon, my dear, you will be carrying your own." Katy looked up at her and smiled.

Mrs. Stapleton told Katy, "Our kind needs you to carry our children as they develop. We're going to impregnate you soon."

Katy looked up at her as she nursed the Stapleton baby and said, "OK."

When the Stapletons came back home, Mrs. Stapleton hugged Katy as usual. Katy felt the usual warmth. Her pussy was on fire. Mrs. Stapleton pulled off Katy's T-Shirt and then her skirt. Katy stood there naked as Mrs. Stapleton reached between Katy's legs. Long, thin fingers pushed in between Katy's legs and up into her pussy.

Katy felt the fingers move around. Her breathing rapidly increased. Her heart raced. Mr. Stapleton pressed up behind her. Katy felt a second set of long, thin fingers slide between her ass cheeks and up into her pussy. All four fingers moved around inside her like fishing worms. Katy suddenly started to shake. She screamed out, "Ohhh, fuck, I am cumming."

Mrs. Stapleton kissed Katy. Katy's mouth opened to accommodate Mrs. Stapleton's long reptile tongue. Katy watched as Mrs. Stapleton changed. Her face and body, free of her clothes, took on a humanoid reptile look. She was a pale green. Katy heard Mr. Stapleton's hiss from behind her.

She wasn't afraid. She was turned on like she had never been turned on before. Mrs. Stapleton looked at Katy and said, "It makes me happy you aren't scared." Katy's eyes lit up as she sucked on Mrs. Stapleton's tongue. Mr. Stapleton took Katy's hand and placed it on his cock. Katy has seen a few cocks, but this one definitely felt and looked alien.

Mrs. Stapleton removed her tongue for Katy's mouth. Katy asked, "Are you going to impregnate me tonight?"

Mrs. Stapleton replied, "You aren't quite ready, my dear. Your body has to be able to handle our children."

Katy asked, "How will you get me ready?" Katy was in an orgasmic daze.

Mrs. Stapleton again replied, "We have already started getting you ready. My fingers and Mr. Stockton's finger secreted an enzyme in your womb to allow my eggs to safely grow and hatch in you. I just feed you a protein that will allow your body not to reject my eggs."

Katy asked, "Will I die birthing your eggs?"

Mr. Stapleton spoke, "No, my dear. We wouldn't hurt you. We just need a warm body to incubate our eggs. They will hatch in you and continue to grow. When ready, you will give birth to them like you would a human baby."

Katy just said, "OK."

Mrs. Stapleton's tongue pushed through Katy's lips and down her throat again. Katy stroked Mr. Stapleton's cock as she felt the warm liquid from Mrs. Stapleton's kiss flow down her throat.

Katy moaned on Mrs. Stapleton's tongue. Katy felt her belly filling with the protein Mrs. Stapleton fed her. She started to feel euphoric. She felt herself start to climax again. She couldn't scream like she wanted to. Her scream was muffled by Mrs. Stapleton's tongue.


Her eye grew when she felt Mr. Stapleton's reptile tongue enter her pussy. Katy mumbled, "Oh, fuck yeah."

Mr. Stapleton's tongue pushed through Katy's cervix and into her uterus. That made Katy cum so hard that she almost bit Mrs. Stapleton's tongue.

Mrs. Stapleton told her, "He's putting an enzyme into your uterus to make sure I am able to lay my eggs in your womb."

Katy was moaning and groaning but managed to scream, "OK, fuck, fuck, fuck. When?"

Mrs. Stapleton told her, "Soon, baby, soon."

Katy again woke up in Mr. Stapleton's car, playing with her pussy. She looked over, and Mr. Stapleton's cock was out. Katy leaned over and took his cock in her mouth.

Mr. Stapleton gasped, "Oh, fuck." This has never happened before. He derived no pleasure from this, but Katy did. He grabbed Katy's hair as she skillfully made him cum in her mouth. Katy loved the taste of his cum. She told him she wanted to do that again.

The next morning, Katie noticed something strange on her body. She had six bumps forming on her in two parallel lines. Three on each side. Her boobs had grown again. She couldn't fit in her bra any more.

She heard Mrs. Stapleton's voice in her head saying, "Come here, baby," and she was compelled to obey the call. She put on her long coat and called a taxi. When the taxi dropped her off, she walked into the house and hung up her coat.

Mrs. Stapleton smiled at the naked human standing before her. Katy picked up the baby and held him to her breast. The baby immediately started feeding. Katy was again euphoric.

While Mrs. Stapleton was humanoid, her skin was still a pale green. Her eyes are golden in color, with long black pupils. Katy told her, "You are beautiful." Mrs. Stapleton took her in her arms and started kissing her. She told Katy, "I am too close to be able to maintain a human color."

Katy smiled and just opened her mouth, allowing Mrs. Stapleton's long tongue down her throat. Like before, Katy felt her stomach being filled. When Mrs. Stapleton pulled her tongue out, she noticed Katy's bumps.

She smiled as she touched the bumps and told Katy, "A few more days now, baby."

Katy asked her, "Are these bumps new breasts?"

"Yes, my dear," Mrs. Stockton said. "I understand you had my husband's cock in your mouth."

Katy, feeling rather high, giggled. "Yes, ma'am, he tasted good."

Mrs. Stapleton told Katy to sit. When Katy sat, Mrs. Stockton spread Katy's legs and started licking Katy's pussy. Katy squealed when Mrs. Stockton's tongue slipped deep into Katy's pussy.

Katy started screaming, "Ohh fuck, yes, tongue fuck me, yes." Just as she came, she felt a cold liquid shoot into her pussy. Katy came so hard she passed out.

bbw_queen18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bbw_queen18

When she woke up Mrs. Stapleton was holding her and smiled as she spoke, "These are growing much faster than we expected." Katy could feel her playing with her new breasts. It felt good to her, and she coo'd as Mrs. Stapleton played with each one. Mrs. Stapleton looked at Katy and said, "You will need to stay here from now on."

Katy just nodded and asked, "How will you impregnate me?"

Mrs. Stapleton replied, "I will insert this into your pussy and lay my eggs in you." Katy looked between Mrs. Stapleton's legs and saw a wide tube-like appendage coming out of her pussy. Mrs. Stockton continued, "My breeding tube is how I know I am close. Once I lay my eggs in you, Mr. Stockton will fuck you to fertilize the eggs I will have planted in you."

Katy asked, "You fuck me too?" Mrs. Stapleton replied, "Yes, baby. It helps push the eggs out of my tube."

Katy squealed as her new nipples now sat on top of six new breasts. Mrs. Stapleton, feeling her eggs starting to move, said, "We are almost ready, baby."

Katy exclaimed, "Oh, fuck me!" She felt her new breast grow again. Panting Katy asked, "Will these go away?"


Mrs. Stapleton shook her head and replied, "No, baby. We can reverse this now if you want, but if we continue, you will be our surrogate from now on. Long ago, we used to just force human species to be our surrogates. As we became more civilized and more humanoid, that practice stopped. Now we only take those who are willing. It's not too late to reverse all of this."

Mrs. Stapleton could read Katy's thoughts, so she already knew what Katy would say.

Katy sniled at her and opened her mouth. In her mind, Mrs. Stapleton heard her say, "I don't want this reversed." Mrs. Stapleton leaned down, slipped her tongue into Katy, and continued talking to her telepathically, "Your human aging has been stopped. After our babies are weaned, you can stay with us or stay here. We will come back for you when we need you again. The second time, it will be easier for you. You won't need to be prepared to receive my eggs as you are being prepared now."

Katy hugged her and thought, "OK. I wish to stay with you "

Mrs. Stapleton thought, "We have made a good choice."

Katy thought to herself, "I am going to enjoy this." Kathy moaned when she felt her new breast grow again.


Mrs. Stapleton felt her eggs move again. She knew the time was near. She slowly inserted her breeding tube into Katy. Katy gasped as she felt her pussy lips spread. Mrs. Stapleton started to trust her tube in and out of Katy.
Katy spread her legs wide to accommodate Mrs. Stapleton's reptilian tube. Mrs. Stapleton's thought turned to breeding as she thrust her tube into Katy. She felt her eggs shift again, but they still weren't where they needed to be. Mrs. Stapleton thought, "So close."

Mrs. Stapleton's thoughts returned to reality when Katy screamed and started shaking. She kissed Katy's forehead and said to nobody in particular, 'Human Orgasms. If only."

To Trayons, it was just an instinct to breed, but they never had sex just because. Again, she felt her eggs move. She thought to Katy, "Soon, baby, soon."

Katy thought back, saying, "I can't wait."

Mrs. Stapleton slipped out from under Katy and spread her legs. She thought to herself, "I wish I could enjoy this like you do."
Katy gasped as a long tongue made its way into Katy's uterus. Mrs. Stapleton's tongue slipped in and out of Katy, coating her uterus with the protein needed to prepare Katy's uterus for insertion,

Katy grabbed Mrs. Stapleton's head and started screaming, "Ohh, fuck, that feels so good. Tongue-fuck me. Oh, damn, don't stop, AGGG." Katy's back arched up, and she started to shake.

At that moment, Mrs. Stapleton felt Katy's orgasm. She felt the pleasure flow through her reptile body. She fell back, panting. Even the movement of her eggs gave her pleasure. Mrs. Stapleton sat in shock. She just had a human orgasm. She thought, "How? Will it happen again?"

She had to find out. She moved between Katy's legs and started licking her pussy. Katy started to moan and thought, "Oh, yes, I love your tongue. Ohhh yes, don't stop." Mrs. Stapleton finally realized Katy was in her head, just like she was in Katy's head.

She let her tongue swell and started sliding her tongue in and out of Katy's willing pussy. Mrs. Stapleton started feeling Katy's pleasure. She felt her eggs move again.

This time,  one was in the birth tube. Instinct took over, and Mrs. Stapleton started to move up Katy's body.

In her mind, she heard Katy's moan, "I am ready, Misty."

Misty smiled, releasing Katy just said her first name and said, "Yes, we are, baby." She slowly pushed her birth tube into Katy's pussy.

Katy grabbed Misty's face and started kissing her, her mind screaming, "Yes, fuck me. Oh yeah, fuck me. I love you. Give me your eggs. Ohhh, damn, so good."

Misty tried to hold back her eggs, but it was far too late. She felt her birth tube push open Katy's cervix. She felt all the pleasure Katy did. She thought, "Katy, I am about to lay my eggs. Last chance to stop me. Once they start coming out, I can't stop them."

Katy thought, "You can't stop them now.  Don't lie to me. Your eggs are starting to come out. I see your thoughts. Don't stop, Misty. Give me your eggs. I want this. I am ready for this."

Misty moaned as she pushed the first egg into Katy. She kept fucking Katy as a second egg entered her birth tube. Katy's back arched up, and she screamed, "Ohhh fuck, I am cumming." Misty felt the orgasm just as intense as Katy as her second egg entered Katy's uterus. Misty's light green skin got darker as she felt three more eggs enter her birth tube. She thought, "Five; I never had five." Two more entered her birth tube, she kept fucking Katy to help push them out. Finally, one last egg made its way out of the birth tube.

Katy moaned in her head, saying, "Gawd, I can feel your eggs. I can feel them attaching to me." One by one, as Misty's eggs were released into Katy, they attached ro her uterine wall. Eight total before Misty's birth tube was empty. She kept fucking Katy. She never felt such pleasure as she was getting now. She wanted more. Katy came again, and Misty felt it.

Misty rolled off of Katy, panting, and said, "I need to call Raul. Lay still, baby."

Fifteen minutes later, Raul was home. He saw Misty's dark green skin and smiled. He said, "How many?" He expected her to say one or two.

Misty told him, "Eight, and they are all attached."

In his mind, he heard Katy say, "Come, Raul. Fuck me. Fertilize our eggs." He blinked rapidly He started stripping, and like Misty, his skin turned a pale green.

His cock was rigid, and he got between Katy's legs. Katy grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy. Once again he heard Katy say in his mind, 'Fuck me, Raul. Our eggs await your sperm."

Raul pushed his hips forward and felt his cock start stretching Katy's pussy open. He listened as Katy started moaning. He also heard his wife moaning. Misty told him in his thoughts, "We are linked. I feel what she feels. What she feels is wonderful. Keep fucking her."

Katy was moaning and groaning as Raul fucked her. Katy could feel the eggs in her giggling as Raul fucked her harder and harder. Raul heard her in his head, "Oh, Fuck, so good. Damn, you cock feel so good; fuck me harder; fertilize these eggs. Fuck, Fuck."

Raul was running on pure instinct. Misty screamed out, "Ohhhh, fuck.". She and Katy both came as Raul filled Katy's pussy with his seed.

Katy panted, "Ohhh fuck, I can feel your cum moving in me." After it was all over, everything seemed to return to normal.

Except Katy. Each day, she felt her belly grow. One by one, the eggs hatched inside her. Misty, for her part, kept slipping her tongue into Katy's pussy. She kept releasing the protein needed for their children to develop.

Katy rubbed her growing belly and kissed Misty. Katy asked her, "How long will they be in me?"

Misty thought: "Usually three earth months. About a day or two before birth, your breasts will become engorged with the milk they need to survive." 

Katy smiled and asked, "So, now we are a family?"

Misty's eyes flashed from blue to gold and back to blue.  Misty kissed Katy and said, "We are if you want to be. We won't force you to stay with us."

Katy reached up, stoked Misty's cheek and said, "I want to stay with you. Be Raul's second wife and mom to our babies." She placed Misty's hand on her belly and said, "Feel our children grow."

Published 
Written by rvlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments