Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pigs Can't Fly - Chapter 5

"Is Rosie Cheeks smarter than you think?"

14
19 Comments 19
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Please make sure you have read the introductory chapter by me, the 2nd Chapter tale of Father Bottomore by JefferyB, the 3rd Chapter tale of Heidi Honeypot by Techgoddess, the 4th Chapter tale of Ima Jean Butkis by LadyBlue69. And let us know whodunit!"

I just left that bitch Detective Balls's office. I swear she has a dick in her pants, trying to play all 'bad cop' with me. She obviously doesn't have enough fun in her life, but I know some fellas who would be happy to loosen up her tight ass. The funniest picture just popped into my head of her bent over her detective desk, eyes popping out her spiky-haired head, with Bobby Bigballs splitting her ass in two with his monster cock. Yea, he would loosen her up all right. 

Here I am, devasted over the death of my babycakes, sniffle sniffle, and all she can do is bitch-slap me with her accusations. Don't you see my tears ruining my makeup? I loved him! I spent ten years of my life with that man and I know he was going to marry me someday. I just know it. We had a special connection - me and Sly. Sure, he slept around, but those trashy hos didn't mean nothing to him. Just some fucking, that's all. No different than the fucking I do in my movies. Me and Sly's fucking was different - it meant something.

I remember when I first met Sly. You wanna hear? Of course, you do. People like you can only dream of the life I have led. Here's what happened. I was in the middle of filming my video called, "An Inside Look At Rosie Cheeks." My wrists and ankles were each tied to a leg on the table. I was face-down, of course, because I am famous for my ass, you know. So, Bobby was in front of my face with his big cock in my mouth. Damn! I had to work hard to swallow him, but I always did it. The camera zoomed in to see his last inch disappear through my lips, leaving his balls to smack my chin. Smack! Smack! Smack! The secret to swallowing cock is to control that gag reflex, girls. And don't forget to breathe through your nose. The newbies always freak when their throat is plugged, but you can get a little air if you chill out and breathe through your nose. Hey, I should put out an instructional video. Hmmmm. Maybe I will. 

Anyways, so I love sucking cock ... so fucking warm in my mouth. I like the rough stuff too, and about came when he twisted his thick fingers in my blonde hair to face-fuck me. Meanwhile, down below, Tommy was paddling my ass good. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! I felt my cheeks burning. And my ass looked amazing bright red. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! I loved the whooshing sound of the paddle. It was such a fucking turn-on to me. My pussy was leaking all over the table. I hoped the camera was getting a closeup of all my juices. Shaking my ass to escape the pain wasn't possible as I was tightly tied down. No wiggle room at all, just the way I liked it. When they edit the video, they will slow down the paddle swing and add extra sound effects. Whoooooooooosh! Smack! Whoooooooooooosh! Smack! It makes for a fucking awesome spanking on video. This is a class act, I tell you. They are professionals; my videos are not half-assed. 

Where was I? Oh, so, Bobby pulled out his monster cock from my mouth and moved around behind me to fuck me. That was when I saw him - this handsome man in a fancy suit was staring at me. He was somebody important - I could tell that right away. And he wasn't staring at me like the others stared at me - his gaze was special. I felt it in my heart. You might not think it, but I am kinda a romantic. So, as Bobby pushed Tommy out of the way and spread my hot red cheeks, I couldn't do much except keep my eyes locked on the handsome stranger. Being tied down like I was, I had to be creative to make my moves on him. So, I made sure I licked my upper lip right as Bobby's fat cock entered my pussy. With each thrust, I moaned towards the stranger, as if he was the one fucking me. "I'm cumming," I mouthed to him with my glossy red lips. And with that, I came all over Bobby's dick, screaming to the stranger - screaming for him. 

After the cameras quit rolling, I started trying to get cleaned up a bit, wiping my pussy as he walked toward me. Fuck! I had made a mess! And when he stood in front of me, he reached between my legs and slid his finger in my still-dripping cunt. After finger-fucking me a little bit, he withdrew it and licked my juices off his finger, real slow-like. Can you believe it? Do you believe in love at first lick, I mean sight? I didn't before, but do now. He introduced himself as Sly Bucks, friend to my producer. Fireworks went off in my heart. The next time I fucked, it was with Sly. The next dick I swallowed was his. And the next bed I squirted on belonged to my babycakes. And he didn't mind I fucked on camera. You see, he could see into my soul - he understood what made Rosie Cheeks tick. I am a complicated woman, you know,

I wanna tell you more about me. Others say I am an exhibitionist. You watching me is the biggest fucking turn on there is. Knowing you wish you were me. And babycakes didn't care if I wanted others to watch. He knew I especially liked others watching me get my cute bottom spanked bright red. That's where I got my name you know - from my spanking videos. I started out in small spanking videos but the camera just loved me, you know. L O V E D me! So, it wasn't long before I moved up to the big time. I was a fast learner and smarter than people thought. I've heard all the dumb blonde jokes, but don't let the blonde hair fool ya! I have some big smarts in my pretty head. I knew I had to do what the other girls weren't doing. I learned to swallow even the biggest cocks in porn. But, the biggest thing I could do was squirt. Like spray really. Not many girls could do that, you know. They still can't squirt like Rosie Cheeks! 

Well, shit. I can't get Detective Balls's questioning out of my mind. Asking ME where I was when he died ... bringing up my little fight with 'Honeypot the Ho' ... rambling on about Ima Jean 'Buttkisser.' Let me tell you what happened. 

Detective Balls started with, "Miss Cheeks, tell me about your fight with Heidi Honeypot. News is she was about to replace you. A woman ten years younger was going to replace you in your man's bed and in your movies. Ouch! That's gotta hurt, right? Make you see red - mad enough to kill, maybe?"

Can you believe she asked that? There I was crying over the loss of babycakes. I was boiling and spewed back, "Heidi wasn't replacing nobody. The screen will never love her like me. Everybody sees she is a fake - what with her fake green eyes and all. Colored contacts, they are! Fake as her boobs and her ass. Speaking of her ass, that's the only reason Sly had anything to do with her. She took it up the ass. Everyone knows a 'lady' doesn't have her ass fucked."

"Just so I am clear, you are the 'lady' you are referring to," she said chuckling. 

I almost spit in her face, but I am a lady. "Yes, Detective! I was referring to myself. Just because I like people watching me having sex, doesn't mean I am not a lady. I do what I do as my way of giving back ... you know a public service ... making people smile. People are horny, and that means happy when they watch me have sex. When is the last time you made someone horny, Detective Balls?"

I had made a good point, I could tell. She quit smirking at me and pulled her sucker she had been slurping out her mouth with a little 'pop.' She leaned forwards and said, "Apologies, Miss Cheeks. I thank you for your service," before she plugged her pie hole up again.

I explained, "I did say, 'If I can't have you, no one can,' but I was just mad and stressed out. I didn't mean nothing by those words. I could never hurt my babycakes. On top of Heidi pissing me off, Ima Jean had crashed my scene, as usual, trying to take over."

CaddyBoomm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaddyBoomm

"Ima Jean Butkis?" she asked, cocking one of her all-too-furry eyebrows at me. 

"Yes! She was jealous of me. She used to have a thing with Sly - a very tiny thing. But, she still wanted him. I saw the way she looked at him and me - all green with envy. Everyone knows she got where she is by sleeping around. She acts like she is the smartest one in the room, but no one else thinks so. And Sly was about to can her."

"When was the last time you saw Miss Butkis the night of the murder?"

"Well, I met her upstairs. I was finishing getting pretty for the party, when she left Sly's bedroom. I heard them yelling about business again. And I never saw her again after that. She always left before the party really got started. Ima Jean was no fun. And I went to find Sly in his bedroom and found him in another weird mood. She did that to him - always put him in a funny mood. You see, she wanted to change him. She didn't understand business. Business is dirty - and eye for an eye, you know. Sly got upset at her constant judgment. Goody-goody Ima Jean didn't understand what it took to get ahead in business. I think she was why Sly was in church every Sunday - made him feel like he needed to repent for something all the time. Bitch!" 

"So, you think Miss Butkis left the party for good after that?"

"That's what I just said, isn't it? Why are we talking about her? You should be asking about that carpet muncher, Heidi," I said giving my blonde hair a fluff.

"Ummm, carpet what?" she asked, choking a little on her sucker juices.

"You know - she likes pussy. That's another reason I know Heidi only wanted babycakes for his money. She loves pussy more than cock - everybody knows that! I think he was on to her though. After me and Heidi fought, he walked me out, you know to calm me down so I could get back to entertaining. Then, I saw him take Heidi into his office to fuss at her."

"You think they just talked in his office?" she asked, cocking that caterpillar above her eye again.

"Yes, Detective Balls! What are you trying to say - that they fucked? Sniffle Sniffle I loved him and he loved me! Well, I had fucked him earlier after I saw Ima Jean. So, Sly didn't need to fuck again yet. I had given him what he needed. I looked really hot, you know, in a red corset-top dress. My boobs were popping that night. He couldn't wait to fuck me. Do you wanna hear how he fucked me, Detective? Or maybe watch a video. He videotaped us so he could watch it later. I freaking loved it - I am an exhibitionist, you know."

She didn't answer right away, just bugged her eyes and took some deep breaths, so I went on to tell her about our fucking. "You see, Detective Balls, as soon as he got me in his bedroom, he yanked my dress over my head. I was naked as I don't wear bra and panties when out with babycakes. He liked me to be easily accessible - if you know what I mean. He sat on the bed and pulled me across his knees. Have you ever been across a man's lap, Detective? Of course not. Well, it gives him the perfect reach of your pussy while he spanks you. Babycakes smacked my ass with his hands and then slid in between my legs to finger fuck my ..."

"Ehem! Miss Cheeks, I don't need to ... "

"I was dripping wet and I felt his hard dick pushing against my tummy. He needed to fuck me right then. So, he rolled out from under me and held my face down into the covers while he steered his cock in my dripping wet cunt. I looked so hot he came after about five thrusts. He pulled out and spread my cheeks eating me out until I squirted."

"Miss Cheeks! Please stop ..."

"You know I am great at squirting, right? Like the best. Anyways, you have never felt a tongue like Sly's tongue, detective! I loved to be eaten by him! He would lick me to death - pulling on my lips, sliding in and out my pussy, flicking my clit. Mmmmmmm! Would you like to watch him eat me, Detective? As I said, there are videos."

Detective Balls looked a little flushed - kinda hot and bothered and didn't answer my question. She definitely could use a good fucking. Instead of answering me, she asked, "Were you on his balcony in his bedroom?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"How is it we found one of your signature 'R' nipple rings on his balcony after his death? Mrs. Purity cleaned his balcony right before the party and verified it wasn't there beforehand."

Well, shit. A girl can't remember everything, can she? So, I forgot I was on his fucking balcony. So what? Now, she is looking at me like she caught me or something. Well, fuck her!

She repeated, "Care to explain, Miss Cheeks?"

"Oh, now I remember. After he fucked me and we came ... duh. I wanted to see if any partygoers were outside. You know, give 'em a quick peek. I told you I am an exhibitionist. So, before I got dressed again, I danced around naked on his balcony, hoping someone could see me. Sly loved this side of me. He moved behind me and wrapped his arms around me bouncing my breasts up and down for whoever to see. Bounce. Bounce. Wiggle. Jiggle. One of my nipple rings must have fallen off in all the bouncing. Yes, I bet that is what happened."

Detective Balls sighed and closed her eyes. I think she was trying to visualize me dancing naked on the balcony. She finally asked with a frustrated tone, "And did you see anyone from the balcony?"

"Nope. But it was dark out there. Someone could have been there watching. Don't know. I was gonna walk out there later to see if I could see the balcony good from the ground."

"Were you upstairs any more that evening?"

"Nope, I was part of his party entertainment. Everyone came to see Rosie Cheeks perform. Heidi worked the party too, but I was the favorite. So I was busy keeping his party hot - you know, getting spanked, fucking some, the usual."

She grabbed her weird hairstyled head as if she was about to have an aneurism or something and then said, "Oooookay. Well, thank you for your time, Miss Cheeks. And ... don't leave town."

So, Fuck her!  Sniffle Sniffle Didn't she see how much I loved babycakes? She thinks she is so smart, but she don't know nothing. Oh, I forgot to tell you she had the nerve to ask about money. She knew Sly gave me some money each month. So what? It wasn't for me. It was for him. A man like Sly had a reputation, you know. He needed his number one girlfriend to look good - and looking good costs money! And I found out he was leaving his estate to that dumb church a year ago. I had overheard him talking to his lawyer. People think I am not paying attention, but my ears always hear and my eyes always see. That was Ima Jean's doing - making him feel he needed to leave his money to the church to pay for his sins or something. Fuck her! I was working on getting him to change his will, until well, you know ... Sniffle Sniffle

Other than my undying love for babycakes, all you really need to know about me is I am smarter than I look. I know some things I didn't tell Detective Balls. I did go for a walk around the grounds later at the party and guess what? You could see the balcony action clear as day from certain spots on the grounds. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments