Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Executive Sweet 7a

"Ted's Sunday morning appointments."

14
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"A new chapter in the Executive Sweet series. Ted gets a wonderful awakening from his submissive sex doll Annabelle. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We learn of Ted's gifts of persuasion."

Sunday

Ted was in Giselle's office, dawn was coming up over the city, and his newest protege had her mouth around his cock. He couldn't speak the words to describe the intense pleasure he was getting from her. She sat in her desk chair, her eyes raised to him as he filled her throat with his hot prick. The lights flickered then went off and everything started to have a shimmer around it. He'd gone to Giselle in her office the afternoon of her day with the vibrator, he’d been controlling her orgasms all that day. Now she was paying him back, bringing him so close to coming and not letting him.

It was amazing what she was doing to him, she lashed at his balls and then licked her way up his shaft to the tip. Then it started over again, bringing erotic sensations as she passed her tongue over his scrotum and then upward. This time she caught the head with her lips and took it in. He had to be dreaming, he hadn't gone to her office that day. Still, her mouth was insistent, working him, sucking him in, and rolling her tongue around his stiffy. She withdrew him for a minute and let her hand stroke up and down. He felt the heat welling up in his balls, she was going to let him go this time.

Somehow, he was now lying down and she was over him, her soft blonde hair hanging over his stomach, tickling him. She must be wearing the wig from last night, he thought wrongly. There was a sudden urgency pulsing up from his groin, his cock was taut and rigid. She climbed atop him, then pushed her hot moist coochie down on his cock.

"Oh, Giselle," he sighed softly, and the hot body atop his hesitated a moment. Ted woke suddenly, the dream faded and he found find himself in his own bed, with his sexy blonde submissive astride his stiffy. "Annabelle, oh god precious. What a wonderful way to waken someone."

His sweet curvy concubine shook her hair away from her face, a tear ran down one cheek, and a look of deep distress clouded her eyes. "Who is Giselle? Is she your new angel?"

"Mm, my darling sweetheart, concentrate on the task at hand. You are my only angel, now that your mistress has left my bed for good," he rocked his hips, and willed himself deeper into the wet ass pussy on his groin.

Ted's sexy angel was aptly named, she was absolutely stunning, a vision from heaven. She gripped him tightly, drawing up and down his hot rod; her head rolled back and Ted reached for her waist. Then he slipped his hands down her hips until he grasped her cute round bum, giving it a hard squeeze.

Ted proceeded to play her body like a finely tuned instrument. He moved a hand to stroke her lower belly, causing her to pump her hips on his fat cock. Annabelle liked being stroked and her body shivered with sexual anticipation, she was an insatiable siren and loved giving pleasure to her master and mistress. She also loved the pleasure they gave her in return.

Ted's other hand drifted up to the blonde’s pert B-cup boobs, drawing circles closer in with each one until finally reaching her nipple to tweak it tenderly. He palmed her breast and squeezed, she picked up her pace and started to ride her master like a hobby horse. Her orgasm started to rush up inside her loins, warmed her, and drove her to want more. His hands on her ass caused bolts of erotic pleasure to rip through her loins, she leaned into her work, making every thrust count.

"Master Ted? Make me count."

"Do you want to count, angel?"

"Please, master! If it pleases you, I would love to count for you." Annabelle's breath came raggedly, she was flushed and throbbing with heat and desire. Please, master.

Ted rolled and pushed her onto her back, she wrapped her legs around his hips. "Let me help you count, my darling angel." His stiff cock was still buried deep in her snatch, and she was writhing beneath him, her moans signaling the close proximity of an orgasm. "Let's turn up the heat," he said and started to pump her slick wet vagina with a new hard rhythm.

"Oh, Oh Oh, Ted. Master! Oh," the blonde cried out. Her pelvis quaked under the pressure of his lusty exercise between her legs. She bucked up against him, wanting more. She pulled a shapely thigh over his ass locking him in with her foot. Then she started to rock with his rhythm, matching him stroke for stroke. He played with the excellent body that lay under him, his mouth and hands drawing sweet sounds of love and passion from her lips.

He immediately felt it when her first one hit, "One," he counted in time with her voice.

"One, oh master Ted. Oh, oh. Yes." Her hips pistoned under him, pushing him still deeper into her love canal. Her breath came hard and ragged "Oh, fuck yes, Oh master oh yes, yes mm two." Her head rolled backward, she smiled at him and said "Thank you, master Ted."

"I am your slave, my beautiful angel. Let me give you what you dream of."

"Then may I have three more orgasms?" Annabelle smiled and rolled from under him onto the bed next to Ted. He turned into her body and immediately began to stroke down between her legs.

"Before when I spoke, I was asleep, I was dreaming,” he told his angel.

“You were not dreaming of Annabelle?” she asked innocently.

“That’s an impertinent question, I should punish you for that.”

“Will master Ted spank my excellent bubble butt?” She purred at him, running her hands all over his cock.

“If you keep being impertinent and sassy, I’m going to stuff a butt plug in it and make you wear clothes today,” Ted threatened his submissive sex doll.

“No, please, no. Master Ted, Mistress Debra would hate Annabelle to wear clothes. Annabelle would rather be left naked on her leash outside on the roof than wear clothes,” the blonde hottie complained.

“Where is your mistress this morning?” Ted asked.

“She went to your parents for her Sunday tennis game. She told me to wait in your bed for you.”

Annabelle was his second project; they had met her on a spring break in Cancun five years ago and Debra had begged Ted to bring her into their home. This charming bright-eyed sex doll he had created had been a popular high school cheerleader, an honor student, and a member of the student council back in her midwestern hometown. Ted had drawn her in with sexy promises of wild exotic pleasures and played on her innermost erotic secrets and vulnerabilities.

“Why don't you help me forget my dream, Annabelle?"

“Yes, master Ted. I won't ask about such things again,” the vixen poked playfully at Ted's prick. She put on her coy, you're going to love this smile and dropped her head over his lap. Her soft blonde hair fell on his chest, then she took strands of it to wrap around his erection. Her silky tresses excited and aroused him immediately, he grew hard again and she looked back up at him with those beautiful blue eyes.

*****************

After they made love again, Annabelle bathed and picked out a thin white dress and little sandals. Her face burned with shame with the thought that she would have to wear clothes, but if Master Ted wished it, she must please him. Annabelle loved her life as much as she loved Ted, Debra, and her cute puppy Tutti. Nothing would be worse than to displease her master or Mistress Debra, even if it meant covering her excellent body.

missrosario_stepmoan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missrosario_stepmoan

She waited by the door with the clothes, her leash, and the little Pomeranian dog laying at her feet. Mistress Debra had called and Master Ted had told her to get ready to go to the family compound. Master Ted kindly let her stay naked for the ride in the car, but she needed to dress when they arrived at the family home.

Ted texted his wife after he parked on the gravel drive outside his parent's estate house.  A uniformed butler stood at the door and greeted him, “Good morning sir! Your parents are in the breakfast room waiting for you.”

“Thank you, Arthur. Tell my wife to meet me on the terrace and bring coffee out, please. Let my parents know I’ll be with them in ten minutes.” He walked around the car and let Annabelle get out. She was still undressed, and Ted had to chastise her, “Dress quickly now. I’ll bring some breakfast to you after you take Tutti for a walk, all right angel?”

With a stubborn pout on her face, Annabelle pulled the thin white, gauzy gown over her nude body, then she dropped her sandals on the gravel and slipped into them. “We'll wait on the lawn by the terrace for you, Master Ted,” she said and reached in for the little dog.

******************

“Ted, you idiot. Your mother is not amused,” his wife’s voice carried to him as she walked over. “We thought you were coming for brunch. Why did you bring Annabelle? And why are you making her wear clothing?”

“It was a compromise for everyone. Tutti needed to be walked, Annabelle needed to get out of the house and be punished and my mother needed to see me,” Ted explained patiently. “And thank you for sending your pet to my bed.”

“I didn't and I thought you were expending all your energy on your recruit, Jenelle?” Debra said.

“It’s Giselle,” he stood up and held her chair for her.

“I saw the video of her little rebellion and walkout last Thursday night," she sat down at the table, laid with coffee and a continental breakfast. She poured herself a cup and put a danish on a small plate.

"She was back in her office the next day ready to accept discipline. To be honest, I didn't expect her to be so ready to accept my demands from her. Adriana and Milos think she might have been conditioned at some time; they stripped Giselle and coaxed her into naked sex with a random stranger in the window of the tailor shop yesterday," Ted explained.

"So, you found a little sorority slut and now you think she's worth a million dollars," Debra sneered at him. "From what I've seen I don't like her. I'm fairly sure Kinderly won't either. He likes what you did with Annabelle."

"I'm telling you, she could do that. She wants my permission just like Annabelle needs yours. Her attitude is different, she's sassy, but she's also creative, smart, and very entertaining. On her first day, she took off her blouse in front of her secretary, then held a team meeting essentially topless and created a very sexy scene for the staff in her outer office.”

"That's not encouraging, strippers do that for money as well."

"Since we're talking about money, I had to meet a deadline for this project. These are businessmen and they want results quickly," he didn't need to explain this to her. It was his project to succeed or fail, it was his decision alone to continue or to scrap it and start over. "With the eagerness and willingness she's already shown, it would be counterproductive to deny her the opportunity that she's training for."

"I've seen the training and the way you're handling her. It looked like she was handling you.”

"Just descend into insults and innuendo then. You don’t trust me? That is rich, darling. What was Annabelle when I found her?” Ted asked, indicating the blonde vixen sitting in the grass with her puppy a few yards away.

“Lost without a mistress,” the sexy nymph said absently.

Ted looked at his gorgeous acolyte, and waved a hand at her, “You’re her mistress Debra; what would make you want another?”

Annabelle’s face darkened and she looked down. “Another Annabelle?” she whispered. First Master Ted thought her name was Giselle and now what? She sobbed twice and covered her face with her hands. Whoever this Giselle was, Annabelle must do better at being Master Ted’s sexy angel.
“Damn it, Ted.  It is just like you to manipulate the situation. Annabelle, it’s ok, my darling,” Mistress Debra cooed at her sweet submissive angel. “My love, I could never replace you. No Annabelle there is no other.”

“Annabelle, take Tutti and go over to the garden terrace. You'll have to stay dressed for now. When Arthur asks you, have him get your breakfast. Dismiss her Debra, so we can talk.”

“Annabelle, do as Master Ted says, give us a kiss first,” Debra told the blonde.

The vivacious sex doll got up, her purse dog in hand, and with a tiny bounce in her step went over and gave her mistress a long passionate kiss. When she broke it off she went to Master Ted and did the same. Then she put her puppy on the ground and raced it around the corner of the house.

“Are you honestly telling me that you would want to break that?”

“Don’t be ridiculous. What are you talking about Ted?"

“All the leading psychologists in the field agree that it can take up to fourteen days to train a submissive to wear a leash. Annabelle was accustomed to it in five days. Siefert is the leading expert on unusual tendencies in human sexual behavior. In his research, he found that a person could eventually be manipulated to violently reject clothing."

Ted took his wife's hand, and she leaned into him; he went on to explain, "Such a subject could be conditioned in as few as six weeks to accept punishment rather than wear even so much as a scarf or shoes. Annabelle started refusing to get dressed after just two weeks."

"Yes, Ted, and I went through it all with you."

"You trusted me with Annabelle. I created a vision, an angel. Don’t destroy her by taking another sub into your lap. You saw how distraught she became just thinking about you with another lover, she wanted to cry. Right now, there is a bit of terror in her heart that you could possibly replace her; she is probably fighting back tears, telling herself to be brave. It will break her heart to think that mistress could cast her aside."

"I understand, Ted. I get the idea." Debra took a long sip from her coffee, regarding her husband over the cup. "How is your Giselle going to serve me then?"

“She’s very ingenious when it comes to that. She’s very proactive, inventive, and almost eagerly compliant. She’s improvised and improved on her tasks, doing better than I might have hoped,” Giselle was performing better than he could have hoped, “I’m allowing her to choose her clothes and so far she does not disappoint. She is vibrant, smart, sexy, and raunchy.”

"I expect to be impressed and nothing less," Debra informed her husband.

"Lollipop, you know how good I am, don't you?"

Debra took a sharp breath, her body tensed, "Yes, Ted." He'd used her keyword. The one word that turned her into a total sex slave.

"Yes who, lollipop?"

Debra whispered, "Yes master."

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments