Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ballsy p4; Mrs Brooks P2

"This chapter details Jamie's next adventure after Paula Sainsburys tryst. Jamie bumps into his mum and dads buxom neighbour, Mrs Brooks."

55
6 Comments 6
1.2k Views 1.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Mrs. Brooks allowed their lips to linger together for a few fleeting moments longer. It was as if time had slowed down, and they were suspended in a bubble of their own, where the people of the store ceased to exist. The taste of his lips, the warmth of his embrace, the scent of him, all of it seemed to intoxicate her. She savoured the taste of the kiss and the cream, feeling it linger on her lips, a sweet reminder of the scandalous moment they had just shared. The cream transfer for her own lips that now adorned his young lips. Although she broke the kiss, she stayed in their embrace a split second longer. 

As she took a step back, her heel clicking softly against the cold, hard floor, she found herself overcome by an inexplicable longing. Longing for his touch, the feeling of him squeezing her ass in the middle of the isle.

"Come on, Jamie," she whispered, pulling him along by the arm. "We'd better hurry up and finish shopping." Anne felt a rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins as she moved him along, thinking about who might have seen her actions with the boy.

She knew that this impromptu rendezvous was dangerous, but its forbidden nature only served to heighten her arousal. 

"I have a better idea," Jamie said, as he took a moment to wipe the cream from his lips. He then picked up the cream from the shelf, holding it in his hand, contemplating. "How about you keep this on your face and chin while you finish shopping?" he suggested, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I'm going to be ballsy and wait in your car; just remember how ballsy it is to let everyone see the cream on your pretty face as you finish the shopping and check out."

Jamie's words hung in the air, the implications clear. He then proceeded to pour an ample amount of the cream carefully into her now-waiting mouth. He watched as she opened her mouth wider, the cream slowly dribbling down her chin and onto her blouse. He smiled, satisfied with his plan.

"Remember, the more people see you like this, the better," he said as he smeared a little more onto her cheeks with his hand before holding out his hand with his palm up.

Anne dropped the keys into his hand, and he turned and walked towards the door. "I'll see you when you get back to the car," he called out, disappearing from sight.

As she stood there, the cream now covering her face and chin, she couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions. She was embarrassed but also so turned on. She knew that he was right; the more people who saw her like this, the more it would excite her. She took a deep breath, steadied herself, and resumed shopping with a sway to her hips.

She couldn't believe what she was doing in the supermarket. The supermarket she used almost daily, sometimes with her children, even sometimes with her wonderful husband.

As Jamie made his way through the store, he moved with a purposeful stride, seemingly unbothered by anything really. His eyes were focused straight ahead, and his movements were smooth and fluid. It was as if he were gliding towards Mrs Brooks SUV. The cashiers watched him until he disappeared from view. An unanticipated thrill ran up his back as he noticed her stare, and the monitor she had obviously seen him making out with the beautiful Mrs Brooks.

Mrs. Brooks mind whirled at Jamie's commanding instructions washed over her. She felt an odd sense of eagerness bubbling up, a desire to fulfil his request now she was away from him, to exhibit her cream-coated face to the store.

With a shiver of delight, she moved through the store, leaving behind a trail of lipsmacking whispers and scandalous gasps. The mere thought of it sent waves of exhilaration coursing through her veins.

Her breath quickened, and a grin danced on her lips. She felt some of the cream that had dropped onto her blouse seep through, relishing the feeling.

With each step, an overwhelming sense of confidence and allure filled her being. The whispers and hushed laughter of those around her reached her ears and triggered juices in her pussy.

She strolled to the checkout, her eyes meeting strangers' gazes with unyielding confidence. As she stood in line, her pussy was screaming for attention.

She desperately wanted Jamie to fuck her right here in the parking lot. The thought of being bent over the hood of her car, taken roughly by the young neighbour, excited her beyond measure. The mere notion of their illicit encounter being, even in the slightest bit, discovered filled her with desire, igniting a fire deep down inside.

As she waited at the checkout, her heart pounding loudly in her chest, she noticed the teller staring at her as she served the person in front. Her gaze was fixed on her face, eyes wide and curious. The clerk was a petite woman, early twenties, with long dark hair tied in a ponytail and delicate features.

Her brown eyes darted nervously between Anne and the register when it was Anne's turn to be served. She looked
uncertain whether it was appropriate to acknowledge her situation directly. Her fingers fluttered restlessly over the keypad. 

"Hey!" she finally spoke up, her voice cracking slightly from nerves. "Is everything okay?"

Anne shot her a conspiratorial grin, her emerald eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, I'm doing just fine. Great in fact." She declared nonchalantly, her tone dripping with suggestiveness and her mouth coated with cream still as she speedily dropped items into the bags.

"I just had to be naughty and get some early dessert, that's all." Anne smiled a cream-covered smile to the cashier.

"O-okay. Um, so, is that... is that everything?" the woman stammered.

"Yip," Anne paid the bill and left. She was in quite the hurry to get back to the car and to Jamie.

As Anne emerged triumphantly from the store, her footsteps echoed with an alluring charm that seemed to envelop everything around her. Her manor possessed a gracefulness as she briskly strode towards her vehicle, exhibiting a newfound self-assurance.  Each step, she carried herself with poise and elegance, conveying a sense of accomplishment that radiated outwards.

Upon reaching her car, she effortlessly slipped inside, proud at her adventure. The sensation of satisfaction coursed through her body like a gentle current, leaving traces of contentment on her visage. When she had settled comfortably behind the wheel, Anne breathed in deep, savouring the thrill of Jamie's instructions.

"You enjoyed that, Anne!" Jamie said.

Anne nodded. "It's been so fun, but I guess I should really get you home. already took up too much of your time, Jamie," Anne said as she fought against being inappropriate with the young man any more than she had been; her pussy was screaming in protest though.

"Well, it certainly would be ballsy of me to suggest we do something right with her in this car," Jamie said as he slid his hands onto her thighs, his touch sending a shiver over her, so much so that she felt her toes curl in her sandals.

"No, I'm not so..." Anne began to tremble with anticipation, her breath hitting in her throat. The prospect of performing such an intimate act in public despite the risk was incredibly enticing. She swallowed hard, trying to compose herself.

"Come on, it would be Ballsy," Jamie said, cutting off her pitiful protest as his hand went between her legs.

She could feel the heat from his hand through her jeans, her pussy sending a signal to some part of her brain that it was stepping in and taking over. Her body responded instinctively, reacting to this newfound stimulus. It seemed like a primal force had taken control of her, urging her onwards.

Anne, with a desperate urgency in her eyes, leaned in close to him. Her lips met his in a tender, yet passionate kiss. The moment the kiss ended, she spoke to him with a firmness that left no room for misinterpretation. "Get your ass in the back seat, mister," she said, her voice low and commanding. "I want to ride you." 

Jamie, with a smirk playing on his lips, broke the silence. "Well, I suppose I could help you out. But there's a condition." 

"And what might that be?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at his hesitance. 

"Simple," Jamie replied, his voice dripping with a hint of mischief. "You can ride my cock, but only if we can grab a coffee after."

"Of course..." she began.

"AND, you are going to order at the drive-through while you're wearing my... CUM all over your pretty face. That would be so Ballsy."

In an instant, Anne was answering him. "If you want me to order you a coffee with your cum all over my face, you're going
to have to do something for me first," she said, as she reached between his legs, groping his hard cock. "Get in the back."

Jamie, with a sense of urgency, moved towards the rear seats, navigating the labyrinth of the car's spacious interior. His movements were hurried, as if he were being chased by an unseen enemy. As he climbed over the centre console, he felt a sense of excitement, knowing that he was about to get what he wanted. Anne watched his skinny ass slip through the seat when he was sitting and looking back at her; she athletically squeezed her curves though to join him in the privacy of the rear of the car and the partial tint offering seclusion on the windows.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

"Get it out, now," Anne commanded Jamie as she unbuttoned her tight white jeans; she had wriggled and pealed them and her soaked pants, down to her thighs as Jamie's cock sprang free and at attention.

"Wow!" She exclaimed, cupping her hands to her mouth in animated shock. "You're ready, aren't you?"

Anne then raced to pull off one of her sandals and dropped it to the footwell. She slid her toned leg free from her jeans and pants while keeping them on the other side, eager to speed this up.

Jamie's cock bounced slightly at the movement. She scooted closer to Jamie, her eyes alight with lustful anticipation.

"Now, Jamie," she said huskily, running her hand up and down his length. "Let's FUCK, right here." Her tone was charged with suppressed excitement as she expertly lifted her bare leg over him, straddling his lap. She could feel his throbbing erection nestled snugly between her legs, and she knew that the anticipation of release was immanent.

"Annie," Jamie groaned, his hands clutching her hips as she rocked teasingly atop him. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating, and the taste of Her saliva lingered on his lips as she licked them.

She reached down and gently gripped his shaft, guiding it towards her entrance as she lowered herself onto him. Their bodies pressed together, creating a symphony of pleasure that echoed through the car. Every thrust sent a wave of ecstasy crashing through Anne's core, threatening to sweep her away in a tidal wave of passion as he crept inside her.

Anne felt Jamie's hands gripping her hips tightly, his thumbs digging into her soft flesh as he helped guide her movements. 

After several slow movements over his young cock, Anne settled her full weight onto Jamie, her wet pussy engulfing his hardness to his base. 

She took a sharp intake of breath as he bottomed out inside her chest, relishing the exquisite feeling of fullness as Jamie's member filled her.

"Fuuuck, Jamie," she whimpered, grinding her hips against him, driving them deeper into the blissful abyss that awaited them.

Anne's voice trembled with a mix of disbelief and anticipation. "I can't believe we're doing this," she repeated, her words hanging in the air like a question. Her eyes were wide, filled with a mixture of emotions—fear, excitement, and complete desire. She leaned back, her body arching gracefully, as if she were trying to escape the reality of the situation. 

Jamie pulled at her blouse, several buttons ripped off, causing Anne to moan, "Yes, yes, Jamie, take me, rip my fucking shirt open." Exposing her white bra, Jamie grabbed it and yanked it down. Anne laughed, surprised at the sudden action.

His eyes scanned down her naked tits, admiring her hourglass figure. He took her large nipple into his mouth, sucking it with fury. Her breathing became ragged, and her grip on his neck tightened. 

"Please, Jamie," she begged, her voice hoarse from the intensity of her arousal. "Suck on them, hard."

He obliged, gently nibbling and sucking on them as she rode him faster; his hands moved back to cup her big ass.

Anne let out a small cry of pleasure as Jamie squeezed her cheeks. The friction between their bodies intensified with each passing second, and the The sound of their skins slapping together echoed in the enclosed space. She felt the heat radiating from Jamie's body, and the smell of sweat mixed with sex hung heavily in the air. The urgency in their movements was frantic, and both of them knew that the end was approaching.

"Harder, Jamie," Anne pleaded, grinding her hips into him. "Give it to me, harder."

Jamie clamped his mouth over as much nipple and breast as he could and sucked down. thrusting upwards as she rode him, dropping her whole weight down and impaling herself.

Anne's pleads of pleasure echoed, their combined juices slapping and seeping into the fabric of the seat beneath them.

"I'm close, Anne," Jamie said. "Remember the deal.".

She nodded frantically, her fingers digging into his shoulders and her chest heaving as she neared her climax. Jamie grabbed her waist, helping her bounce on top of him with increasing vigor. His cock pulsed within her, matching the rhythm of her movements. They both moaned loudly, their voices mixing with the squeaking of the car seat and the slap of their bodies colliding.

"Now," Jamie said.

Anne very reluctantly hopped off his lap; she frantically brought her face to his. cock as Jamie's hand wrapped around his glistening coated shaft, he started pumping, her hand moving in sync with him as she worked her pussy.

"You like that?" Jamie asked, his hand tightening around his cock and pumping harder.

"Yes, Jamie," Anne gasped, struggling to maintain eye contact. "Keep going!"

"Tell me our deal," Jamie struggled to say.

"You are going to cum all over my face, then we will go get coffees. With it there all over my face, I'll buy you a coffee, and you'll watch me Drink mine while everyone looks at the cum on my face," Anne explained as she began to orgasm.

As Jamie began to erupt over Anne's face, Anne's own orgasm peaked, her body convulsing uncontrollably as Jamie continued to shoot his load, covering her face completely.

The two lovers, covered in sweat and semen, sat panting in the backseat of the car. Their faces were flush with excitement and satisfaction, and their bodies quivered with residual pleasure. As the initial euphoria subsided, they shared a knowing glance, acknowledging the taboo nature of their encounter.

"I can't believe we just did that," Anne whispered, wiping some of the cum from her blouse and sniffing it.

"But goddamn, I needed that," she said as she wiped it onto a space on her cheek. "And I promised you that coffee with cum on my face," Anne boasted.

*******

Anne started the engine as they both settled into the front seats again.

Her hands trembled slightly, adrenaline coursing through her veins. Her eyes were shining brightly with desire, and her cheeks flushed with a mix of exhilaration and embarrassment.

"Fuck me, that was great; I've not been fucked like that... well, ever." She murmured, reaching up and taking hold of the visor mirror. "I want you inside me again. real soon."

Jamie let out an appreciating groan, unable to resist her allure.

She checked out the love make-up addition to her face. "You really did a number on me," she said, admiring the sticky, white streaks around her lips, nose, cheek, and even eyelid. "I can barely recognise myself. I think it's even in my eye," she laughed.

Jamie chuckled at her words. His eyes trailed over her curvaceous figure as she adjusted her blouse, and he felt a spark of desire flicker in his belly. "It looks hot on you," he said, his voice low and gravelly. The thrill of seeing her like this, with his and her own cum on her face, was a huge turn-on.

Anne pulled out the space, now with a sexy badass-looking cum look that coated her face.

She drove through the traffic and towards the coffee drive-through. "You sure you want this for me to do this?" she asked.

"It will be so ballsy to do it," he told her.

Anne suddenly felt excited about this; she drove into the coffee drive-through and saw the line of cars in front of her.

"This is so naughty, but so fun." Anne said, smiling wildly.

She got more confident as she pulled forward in the queue.

"Look, Jamie, there's a lot of people to see this, Oh my god," she squeaked in delight, a shiver of pleasure running down her spine.

The car pulled forward again, and as she reached the first window, Anne cleared her throat.

"Hi, can I take your order?" the spotty boy, not much older than Jamie asked.

With her voice sultry and low. "Hey, yes, I'll take two medium Latte's, with a side of cum all over my face." Her hand rubbing at the dropped cum on her blouse that was not quite dry yet.

A gasp swept through the car, and a voice came through the speaker, clearly shocked by her request.

"Uh, sorry, ma'am. Can you repeat that?" The boy said, surprisingly calm. Anne leaned back in her seat, delighted by her audacity. She glanced at Jamie, who was already giggling.

"I said, Can I have two medium latte's and a slice of bun?" she said.

"Sorry, I thought you said something else," he said, clearly embarrassed and turning red.

She giggled and leaned through the window, exposing her entire face to him. "That's ok."

"You...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments