Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweat Box

"She was twice his age, it made him want her twice as much!"

88
12 Comments 12
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“Good afternoon, Mrs Winger.” 

Ben looks round to see an attractive lady in her mid-forties rush through the gym reception. Her body is toned in tight lycra. Blue leather flip-flops slap against her feet as she comes past.

“Running late, Carol,” she says.

“Don’t worry, Mrs Winger. They won’t start the class without you,” the receptionist replies.

Ben’s entry to the facilities is taking longer as he has just joined online, and this is his first visit. Eventually, he makes it through to the other side of the turnstile and into the changing rooms. He meets up with one of his new classmates Ryan in the gym, who is working out while he waits to spot Ben weightlifting.

Ben leaves Ryan after twenty minutes, fuck he needs to ease himself in, it had been a while. He decides to check out the pool and eventually settles in the steam room.

He is the only one in there and sits relaxed, watching the sweat drip from his body. Just then the door then opens, and Mrs Winger comes in. She has her light auburn hair scrapped back in a ponytail. With a black bikini on and rubber flip-flops, she settles opposite. 

She slips her feet out of her flip-flops and pulls them up on the bench. Ben couldn’t help but notice her perfect red pedicure. Her skin is soft and a light pink shade of white. Now he has a closer look Ben reckons she is about forty. It’s clear she looks after herself.

Ben has brown medium-length hair and is in good shape for his age. He hadn’t quite got the same muscles as Ryan; he would need to spend more than twenty minutes in the gym to achieve that.

“I haven’t seen you here before,” she says.

“No, I just joined today,” Ben replies.

“Well, what brings you here to this Miami suburb?”

“It is close to my university.”

“My son goes to the University of Miami. Is that where you are?”

“Yes. You don’t look old enough to have a son at university,” Ben says smiling.

“Oh, you are a charmer. How old are you?”

“Twenty-one.”

“Well, you can double it and add a couple of years for me.”

“You really don’t look it,” Ben says.

“What’s your name, charmer?”

“Ben. And you are Mrs Winger. I heard them say that when you came in.”

“Call me Diane.”

Steam filters through and the room suddenly has a thicker haze. Diane puts her legs down and crosses them. Ben watches beads of sweat run down her body. She rubs her neck and chest. She has great cleavage and amazing-looking boobs.

“My daughter Suzie is a similar age to you.”

“Really.”

“She is single at the moment; she always goes out with such arseholes. I’d love to see her with someone nice like you,” Diane says.

“What is it they say, ‘look at the mother before you go out with the daughter’. I like what I see, Diane.”

“Really. Why don't you take a closer look?”

Ben notices Diane’s wedding ring. It doesn’t put him off, he makes him want this sexy MILF even more. He gets up and moves over, settling next to her. Their bodies continue to sweat heavily. Diane pulls Ben in, and they kiss softly on the lips. Ben can taste her perspiration. She slides her tongue in his mouth and he does the same. Slow at first then more powerful. Diane rubs her lips with his as she nipples.

Ben runs his hands along her wet legs and up to her flat stomach. His kisses move down her dripping body to her neck. She uncrosses her legs and caresses him, running her hands through his wet hair and along his back as his mouth reaches her chest. His tongue collects some perspiration from between her boobs, she tastes so good.

Diane moves her bikini bottom to one side and shows Ben her neat little pussy. He takes it as a signal and starts to touch her. Diane’s pussy is soft and wet, he slowly rubs her puffed lips, then slowly puts his fingers inside. Diane purrs as she welcomes him. They continue kissing, as more sweat runs down them.

“We should fuck, Ben,” she says putting her hands on his hard penis.

“What would your husband say?” Ben asks.

“Daniel? Well, I won't tell him if you don't. Meet me outside the changing rooms in twenty minutes." Diane says getting up, covering her pussy and slipping her rubber flip-flops on.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

Ben sits and takes a deep breath before he follows her out of the steam room. He has a quick shower, gets dressed in jogging bottoms and a T-shirt, and then waits outside the changing rooms for Diane. She soon appears in those lycra leggings, a loose-fitting vest top and the blue leather flip-flops.

A look passes between them. Ben wants her so much, there was something sexy and sensual about this foxy lady. Even though she was older than his own mother. He couldn’t stop thinking about what was about to happen.

Diane moves closer to him and whispers in his ear, “The gym studio over there is empty.”

She walks over and opens the door. Ben automatically follows and closes it behind him. The studio is brightly lit with walled mirrors. Ben puts a spin bike in front of the door so they hopefully wouldn’t be disturbed.

They automatically start kissing, her kisses are sweet and lingering as she sucks his lips.  Ben’s hands run along the contours of Diane’s body. She wastes no time and starts grabbing his hard cock. Slowly she teases his jogging bottoms down, he isn’t wearing any boxers, so she really starts to play. Her touch is soft then hard, her nails are long, the same shade as her toes. She scratches his thigh as she claws her prey.

Ben puts his hand between her legs and pulls down her leggings and knickers. His fingers find her moist pussy and he lightly strokes her. He watches her bare arse in the mirror behind them. He then spins her round and continues to rub her snatch allowing her to watch in the reflection. He can feel her bum rub against his groin.

“You have a lovely pussy.”

“Glad you like it.”

Ben pushes Diane towards the mirror. She stretches out and puts her hands on the wall. She then moves a hand down and teases her pussy open, spreading her labia allowing them both to see her. Ben manoeuvres his cock as Diane pushes her bum out. He thrusts up into her pleasured snatch.

Diane watches his dick disappear inside her. Ben feels the warmth and wetness of her cunt as he penetrates. His hands go up Diane’s top and caress her tits. He pulls her top off and squashes her boobs against the mirrors, shuffling forward and he trusts further up her snatch.

The mirrors give Diane an insight into every angle, her trembling legs, her arse pressed against Ben, her wet groin, her squeezed tits, and the face of a young man fucking her. She had never seen so much. She loved it, it was turning her on, making her wet.  She starts to moan, cumming hard soaking her pussy.

Hearing her orgasms spurns Ben on as he pushes deeper.

“Cum inside me, Ben, give me everything you got. I want you fuck your spunk right deep in my pussy, Ben.”

“I am so close.”

“Keep going.”

“I am cumming.”

With that, Ben explodes in her hole. Pumping her with everything he has got. Breathless and sweaty again his arms hug Diane while he gets the energy to move. He slowly pulls out of her. His cock is dripping wet.

“That was amazing,” Diane says.

Ben pulls up his joggers and leaves first letting Diane sort herself out and follow shortly after.

“Fuck me, Ben where have you been?” Ryan says sitting, waiting in reception.

“Sorry, mate I went for a swim,” Ben replies as he gets to the other side of the turnstile.

“Hey, Mum, I didn’t know you were coming here today.”

As he hears the slapping of flip-flops behind him, Ben spins around to see Diane.

“Yes, I was definitely coming here,” Diane says as she kisses Ryan on the cheek.

“Mum, meet a new friend of mine, Ben,” Ryan says.

“Pleasure to meet you, Ben,” Diane says smiling.

“Nice to meet you,” Ben says in a faint voice.

Without even realising, he had just shagged his mate’s mum. He had completely forgotten Ryan’s surname, which he now remembered was Winger. He wouldn’t forget again in a hurry.

“Might as well give you boys a lift,” Diane suggests.

“Thanks, Mum, that’s great. Come on, Ben.”

Recovering from the shock Ben follows them out.

“Thank you, Mrs Winger. A lift would be great. I’m quite knackered after my workout,” Ben says.

“Yes, I imagine you are, Ben,” Diane smirks.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments