Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slutty Stranger

"Tony meets Sloan at the Farmers Market"

102
18 Comments 18
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on meeting a woman recently at the Farmers Market. It is 20% truth, 80% fantasy."

I innocently met a woman at a bar in downtown Oak Valley. It was a Thursday Night Farmers Market evening so downtown was crowded with people shopping, listening to the various music acts, and dining at the restaurants. After purchasing a few fruits and veggies, I slid into one of the more popular restaurant bars.

After having a beer, I ordered a burger and my second beer when I heard a voice behind me, “Is this seat taken?”

I turned slightly to see a woman and instinctively said, “No, it’s all yours.”

As she sat down, she said, “Hi, I’m Sloan.”

I put my iPhone down and turned my attention to my new barstool neighbor. Sloan was a woman about age forty or forty-five, blonde, busty, and with a bubbly personality.

“Nice to meet you Sloan, I’m Tony,” I said. “Did you buy anything at the Farmers Market?”

“No, I didn’t. This is my first time. I didn’t know what to expect. I just moved to town two weeks ago,” she told me.

“Well, welcome to Oak Valley,” I said. “The Farmers Market runs until the second week of September, so you’ll have a few more chances.”

We talked for the next half hour, and I learned she moved to town to manage a doctor’s office, specifically a “med spa” where they offer Botox, liposuction, lip fillers, and breast augmentation. “We do a lot of ‘Mommy Makeovers,” she confided.

And, by the looks of her tight body, Sloan has had some work done. She was dressed casually in a spaghetti strap sun dress with no bra, and the “girls” were on full display. The small sunflower print design drew my eyes deep into her ample cleavage.

She ordered a margarita and a salad, and we continued to talk. I learned that she was forty-three, divorced, and with eighteen-year-old twin girls who were starting college in Eugene. This was the perfect time for her to reset her life, change jobs, and move to a new area.

As she was halfway through her second cocktail Sloan put her hand on my upper thigh and squeezed. “Would you like to test out my mattress tonight?”

I smiled, “Only if you promise to test mine tomorrow night,” I told her.

“Deal,” she said. “Follow me to my place. I drive the white Audi A6.”

I paid both tabs and we were soon driving through a neighborhood I knew well, mine. When her blinker went on and she turned onto my street I wondered if I’d been set up by one of my buddies. I slowed down, anticipating she’d pull into my driveway, but she kept going.

Where is she going? I thought to myself.

Just then her blinker went on and she turned left into the driveway. I quickly flipped a u-turn and parked in front of her house. As I walked toward her, I counted the houses.

“Four,” I announced. “We live four houses apart.” I gestured to my left, “The blue two-story is my house.”

The look on Sloan’s face was priceless. “Really?” she asked. “This could be a good thing or very awkward.”

She led me into her home, and I followed her lead and took a seat on the couch. “Ok, let's set the ground rules. I like to be dominated, called names, and I want you to cum on my face. Slap my tits, choke me, make me your bitch. I’m a slut, use me.” She paused, “What do you like?”

I had to let her words soak in for a few seconds. “Uh, love to have my cock and balls licked and sucked. I enjoy ass play. I love dirty talking and role play. Oh, and I love a woman in sexy lingerie, stockings, and stilettos.” I paused momentarily, “Choke you? Like my hand around your throat?”

“Yes, but nothing too rough. It’s more roleplaying. But if you choke me and call me names, I get off on that type of stuff,” Sloan told me.

I figured now was a good time to start. I stood up, took off my belt, and wrapped it around her neck, running the belt through the buckle. I gave it a strong yank and told her, “OK slut, suck my cock.”

Sloan smiled. She undid my pants, and my chinos fell to the ground. My cock was already swelling with anticipation, and she caressed my growing manhood.

“Mmmm, you look hung,” she said.

“Bitch, I said, suck my cock!” I commanded. “And, yes, I’m over eight inches when I’m hard.”

She pulled down my boxer briefs as she sat on the edge of the couch. When my cock was fully revealed she slowly began stroking me. “Oh, and you’re shaved clean too.”

“Wrong, slut. I got waxed yesterday, including my asshole. You better enjoy eating ass because you’re going to be licking my starfish in a few minutes,” I said. “Before you suck my cock, take off all of your clothes.”

Sloan stood up and pushed the thin straps of her sundress off her shoulders. She gave the dress a downward tug to assist the garment over her big tits. She stepped out of her dress, kicked off her ballet flats, and was now left only wearing a small nude thong. She looked at me, turned around, bent over, and slowly pulled down her thong. The little vixen was putting on a show for me and I loved every sexy second of it.

“Get on your knees, whore!” I barked. I stepped toward her, grabbed my cock, and slapped it on her face, forehead, and her mouth. Sloan opened her mouth and took my pulsing tool into her warm, wet, oral cum dump of a mouth. One hand began rubbing my balls while the other slowly stroked me, causing me to moan lightly.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

I gave my belt another pull just to let her know I was in charge. She must have taken that as a request of some sort, because she started deep-throating my cock. I could feel my glans hit the back of her throat. Simultaneously I thrust my hips and pulled her skull toward me, causing my cock to go down her throat. Sloan gagged and coughed as I pulled my love muscle from her mouth. She had several tears slowly going down her cheeks.

“Get up slut! Where is your bedroom? Walk!” I shouted.

Sloan smiled as she got up off the floor. I smiled internally. I was kind of enjoying this controlling dom roleplay shit. When we entered her bedroom, I told her, “Get out all of your sex toys. Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, everything. Put it all on your bed.”

Sloan went to her dresser and pulled out a black velvet bag from the back of the bottom drawer. She walked to the bed and dumped it all out. As I surveyed the items, I started describing them. “A ten-inch pink jelly dildo. A thick black veiny cock vibrator about eight inches. Three black silicone butt plugs, all various sizes. A bunny vibrator for your clit. A ruby jeweled butt plug. Oh, nipple clamps on a two-foot chain. And a brand-new sixteen-ounce bottle of lube.

Sloan’s nipples were hard and erect from my description of her toys. I grabbed her pussy and sure enough it was wet with anticipation. “Please, Master, make me your slut.”

“Get on all fours on the bed,” I told her.

My hands went straight to her delicious butt, spreading her cheeks, fully exposing her moist canyon and starfish. I licked her swollen labia lips and flicked her clit. I then licked from her clit, down her slit, and up towards the Hershey Highway. When my tongue reached its destination, I circled her rosebud several times before probing the tip of my tongue into her asshole.

“Ooohhh, fuck!” Sloan moaned. “Master, please lick my ass.” I teased her anus with more licks, kisses, probes, and even my pinkie finger.

I grabbed the lube and squeezed a generous amount on the ruby butt plug. The stainless steel was cold when it hit her puckered hole causing Sloan to twitch. “Relax and breathe,” I advised her.

As I pushed the toy into her back door, she softly moaned. I teased her a bit, pushing it in, and pulling it out, and did this several times before pushing it in extra deep so the jewel was snug against her sphincter.

“Turn around and suck my cock, slut!” I commanded her. “Put this jelly dong up your cunt first.”

Sloan, as a good slut would, sucked on the pink dildo to get it wet before sliding it into her love tunnel. She moved back into position on the edge of the bed, on all fours.

“Master, may I suck your cock, please,” she said submissively.

“You’re a good cum slut,” I told her. “And don’t forget, I’m cumming all over your face.”

Sloan slowly began stoking my rock-hard cock while licking the throbbing red mushroom head. Soon she was licking, kissing, and bobbing up and down on my manhood.

“Do you always pick up on strange men at random bars?” I asked.

She paused, “I haven’t been laid in three months. I need real cock tonight, not this jelly dong.”

“Don’t worry, I’m going to fuck you silly later. Keep sucking me,” I instructed her.

Maybe four minutes later I could feel my orgasm building. For a split second, I thought about thrusting my cock down her throat when I erupted, but I wanted the visual of my cum shooting all over her face.

“I’m close. Keep sucking, whore!” I yelled.

Five heartbeats later, I pulled my dick from her frosted pink lips and stroked my cock several times when I finally climaxed. “Agh! Yes!” I grunted like a caveman. I looked down to see Sloan with her mouth wide open, her tongue out, and looking me in the eyes.

My first blast of jizz was a long rope that hit her right in the bridge of the nose and veered to my right. Her left cheek had a squiggly line of cum across her face toward her ear, mainly because she turned her head. I aimed my dick to the left and another large spurt of cum landed on her right cheek, into her mouth and tongue, and down her chin.

I knew my next blasts would be smaller so I told her, “Your tits!” Sloan knew what to do, she sat up and held up her titties, so the next three small shots of spunk landed on her perfect refurbished boobs.

As I stood there trying to catch my breath she asked, “Would you like me to suck you clean?”

I smiled at her, took a step forward, and Sloan began licking my shaft before slowly sucking my length into her mouth. When she was done, I reached down and slowly removed the pink jelly dildo. I licked her nectar off of it and then offered her a lick.

The cum on her tits caught my attention, so I licked up the biggest blob, and kissed her, giving her my seed. I then wiped up the remainder with two fingers and fed her my warm man milk.

“Go to the bathroom and wash your face. Then come back to the bed and mount me in a sixty-nine position.”

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments