Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked Horse Estate

"Riding horses naked."

16
7 Comments 7
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This was kind of difficult to decide on category or flow, but with the help of Kimmie and others this fiction has made it his far and any reality is only in one's head. I hope that it has not rambled on for too long and has maintained your interest in the coming action that is about to arise in Chapter Five & ? Your responses will dictate that :-) This story is a continuation on from “Essence of Argon”."

 

CHAPTER ONE

NAKED HORSES INVITATION

“Hi Jack, it’s Olivia here. I was wondering what you are doing during the Labour weekend break, and if you are not otherwise scheduled, would you like to come and be a judge at our very exclusive, and private Naked Horse Competition.”

“It is a three-day event and I was hoping that you and Suzie and your crew would be available to come and support our three day competition, as well as taking the opportunity to promote your business within the Exclusive Equestrian Circles.”

To which I responded, “It sounds very interesting, but I am not sure that I have enough knowledge about the Horse Ring Competitions to be a judge, and if I did agree it would be on the condition that you teach me more about the rules and standards of ‘Dressage & Jumping’ like you said you would – but haven’t yet.”

“As for Suzie and my crew, I will need to ask them and let you know if they will be available,” I said.

Olie, as she is warmly nicknamed, said that it would be great if we could arrange it and that she would explain all about the competition and its location as soon as we could confirm our availability.

A week went by before I could respond to Olie and confirm that all four of us had been able to re-schedule our diaries to make ourselves available for the total of five days around the long weekend, and would now need to learn more about what is to be asked of us.

Olie sounded really excited. “Wow, that’s great news. I can hardly wait to tell Jay and Jasmin and Cynthia that you will all be at the comp for the entire weekend,” she said.

“Cynthia will be so excited that you will be coming, as I have told her all about you and Suzy and how you gave us so much attention at the Old Stables training session last July. She has been pestering me heaps to invite you to our place to get to know you better.”

Olivia has a great understanding of the English literature and how to say ‘something’ without saying anything at all, I thought to myself.

“Wait, just what did you tell Cynthia?” I asked.

“Oh, just that you and Suzie gave us an amazing massage after our early morning training at the Old Stables, and she has been pestering me ever since to see if she could come to the next training session with massage included,” Olie responded.

See, I thought again – she has not said anything but has implied everything.

“And nothing more?” I inquired.

“No” Olie responded, “But she has done a lot of research about the Tantric massages, and I think Jasmin might have told her more about that session than she should have.”

Sisters and siblings are all the same, I thought to myself, they do not want to think that they have missed out and always expect to be included in family affairs or parties.

“Uh huh,” I said, “I think you had better start telling me what this ‘Naked Horse Comp’ is all about Olie, and what it is that you want us to do.”

My mind was now running wild with imagination and scenarios of time with these three girls, and Suzie too.

 

CHAPTER TWO

JAQHEROFF ESTATE

We arrived by helicopter at the Jaqheroff Estate deep in the Cunter country in NSW and were transported in golf cart buggies, with our hand carry bags to our appointed accommodation facility – which looked similar to ‘The Old Stables’ at the Carpenters Arena back in Montville.

But that is where the similarity ends. These Stables were named ‘Licker Creek Stables’ and were more than five times the size and had more than fifty accommodation units for at least 150 plus people. Everything was Five-Star Top Class.

Very Impressive! thought I, this weekend is going to be very interesting if the name of the stables is anything to go by!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On arriving at the Heliport earlier this morning, we were asked to leave our packed bags and other equipment over by the Jaqheroff Transporter that would arrive at the Estate some five or six hours after our arrival.

We were told that our baggage would be delivered to our individual cabins/units by the staff on the Estate, but we could only take a small hand carry bag or backpack with us on the helicopters and planes, due to space and weight issues.

Following on from our initial telephone conference call two weeks earlier, when we were told of the dress code and rules for the ‘Naked Horse Competition,’ our host Mr. Jaqheroff reiterated the rules and conditions of attendance.

Everyone was given the option to withdraw from the Competition invitation at this point, and not surprisingly no one did.

Standing with Suzie, Olivia, Jasmin, Jay, Cynthia, CK and Masture-Bates (affectionately called Batesee) another specialist, from my team, we were quietly buzzing in nervous excitement and anticipation to board Mr.Jaqheroff's fleet of Learjet 45s and Helicopters.

But before we could board, the Number One Rule for the weekend was that we had to strip naked and remain so for the whole time we were at the Jaqheroff Estate.

The rules were no clothing except for Jaqheroff Capes & Robes that would be available on the estate if it got a little cooler than the mid to high twenties’ temperatures as predicted by the weather bureau for the extended weekend. (Celsius, not Fahrenheit)

Ten minutes later all sixty-four guests and on-site management / staff were totally naked and boarding their allocated seats in the Lear Jets or Bell Long Ranger Helicopters.

Other attendees were making their own way to the Estate (and missing out on this ‘bonding’ experience.)

The rules also applied to all the pilots – and we were happy about this as we were fortunate to have two young and very beautiful female pilots in control of our Bell helicopter.

I do not think there was a cock on board, any of the aircraft, that was not showing their appreciation of the many beautiful bodies now openly on display.

I overheard Cynthia talking to Olivia and Jasmin saying that she was ‘As wet as a pig in heat’, which I anticipated was a reasonable reflection of all the ladies’ interest from their perspective.

Suzie smiled at me and whispered in my ear, “Fuck, she’s not the only one!”

Some other rules for the weekend competition were that all the horses had to have their manes hogged (roached, in the USA) except for Arabian horses which kept their full manes, but in coloured cobs.

The horses' tails were to be banged or cropped, and groomed/braided.

All other trimming of the face, ears and legs was optional and relative to the breed of horse and its home environment.

(This was a common practice in Competitions at this time of the year, allowing time for them to be able to regrow and be ready for the Top Equestrian trials mid Spring semester).

All riders must wear helmets with chin straps (mandatory) and boots.

Any extra apparel on the circuit would accrue demerit points.

The Prize money was a very impressive draw card and as with everyone who attended, we all reasoned it well worth the effort to strip naked for the five days and get treated like royalty.

Mr. Jaqheroff was a true entrepreneur and decided to promote his riding brand by sending out VIP invitations to a select crowd to be represented at the Estate.

With his humor he promoted the ‘Naked Horse Competition’ as a Very Private Invitation Only event, and to accept the invitation all those invited were expected to be broad minded and discreet.

A $690 entry fee was required from all attendants and guests, which was guaranteed to be reimbursed three-fold by way of prizes and gifts and vouchers.

This entry fee was intended to keep the bludgers and dreamers away from the gates and encourage some humor and responsibility from the invited guests.

Another one of the benefits of being invited to attend was that Mr. Jaqheroff encouraged the guests to promote their individual business interests, such as my company ‘Complete Personal Training and Therapeutic Services’.

Of all the invited guests there was no situation of two or more guests offering the same services, so each of us was unique in our own field of expertise.

 

CHAPTER THREE

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

STRAPPERS

During the flight down we saw the convoy of horse floats and transporters heading towards the Jaqheroff Estate and from what Jay had told me earlier, the strappers (grooms) and junior stable hands were all hand-picked and naturally excited to have been ‘selected’ to travel and attend the Naked Horse competition.

The same rules applied to all strappers and crews from each, and every stable and they also were in the running for some generous prizes encouraging them to prepare well and present themselves and their horses in the highest of standards.

I saw an opportunity and had offered some Therapeutic Certificates for Tantric Massages - Lingam or Yoni as applicable to the gender – for best strapper, best float and best-groomed horse in each of the categories of Dressage, Jumping and Cross Country.

Not only would this expand our customer base it would also encourage, if we did it well, more business from word of mouth at another level of the equestrian fold.

The rest of the flight was filled with laughter and promiscuity which inevitably led to a few hand jobs and finger fucks.

After disembarking and going through the safety procedures and orientation of the Estate, we were taken to our cabins to freshen up and await our baggage to arrive.

At around three o’clock Batesee, Suzie and I decided that we would take a stroll over to the stables to get to know some of the strappers and crews as well as catch up with the Jay and the girls as they checked on their horses and stable hands.

Suzie commented on how much effort and attention the strappers and groomers had made towards their individual presentation – there were some very impressive dongers dangling around and most of them had been given a good Brazilian shaving.

Suzie ribbed Batesee as she pointed to his swollen cock, which got his response saying that the young ladies had also made very impressive efforts in their personal grooming as they were sporting some very smooth Brazilians and some nicely trimmed landing strips, which he hoped would be draped over his massage table over the next few days.

Leaving the stables with a good overview of the potential business opportunities, we returned back to our cabins to unpack our luggage, which had been delivered in our absence.

Then it was time to make our way over to the restaurant / bar to meet Jay, Jasmin, Olie & Cynthia for ‘Sundowners’ at five o’clock.

We found a large table down the back in a quieter and more discreet corner of the marquee.

As the crowd grew and the amazing bodies around us became more relaxed, we saw that there was many a cock primed up with testosterone and proudly displaying their potential worth, not to mention some very prominent swollen labia lips.

I could see Cynthia and Olie whispering and giggling to themselves and when I looked at Olie – she looked back at me with a smile and then told me, “Cynthia wants to hold you.”

“Really?” I responded, “Hey Cynthia do not be shy – you are welcome to come over for a cuddle any time.”

I obviously misread Olie’s comment about Cynthia wanting to hold me, as she came around the table and put one arm around my waist and took hold of my semi hard cock with the other and began to give me a very pleasing rub.

Semi hard went to solid within ten seconds and less than a minute later Cynthia was down on her haunches giving me a wonderful blow job under our standing table, which in turn managed to generate my first of many loads of man juices to be dispatched over the coming week.

As Cynthia was downstairs giving my cock a good oral inspection, Olie came, snuggling up beside me placing her arms around my waist and gave me a nice cuddly hug, as she told me there were many wet pussies, including hers, in the bar tonight.

With that, I stated that a closer inspection would probably confirm this situation and with that I pulled my cock out from Cynthia’s grip for a minute so that I could lift Olie up onto the table and then settled her onto her back so that I could bend down and devour her wet, juicy pussy.

Cynthia quickly regained control of my cock and it did not take too long before I was blowing a full tank of jizzum down her throat just as Olie gave me a torrent of lady juices which I sucked and swallowed greedily.

Fuck, she was so deliciously tasty!

The rest of the evening was filled with watching the many frisky stable hands, riders and guests settle into the erotic environment and shuck their inhibitions – those that had any!

I learnt that Jasmin was not as straight as I thought, and it was interesting and somewhat stimulating to learn and watch as she displayed her Bi side with a few of the other female attendees.

Jay did not seem to bat an eye which made me wonder if he played on both sides of the fence as well.

As we had a reasonably early start in the morning, we called it quits at around ten pm and most of us retired back to our own cabins.

I noticed that Batesee had become attached to one of the gorgeous female pilots and was last seen heading off towards her cabin, together.

 

 

CHAPTER FOUR

COMPETITION

The first of the Naked Horses entered the oval from the stable gate and started to ‘Passage’ – prancing but moving slowly forward sideways - across to the front of the raised viewing platform.

Points were awarded for the control the rider maintained with the horse using the three-point system.

As soon as the first fifteen horses were lined up in position the cadence was changed to ‘Piaffe’ where the horses were ‘High Stepping” on the spot, until they received the command to stop.

As soon as they stopped, all the riders stood straight upright in the stirrups and then with two-point knee control turned the horses around in a full circle until they again faced the viewing platform and were acknowledged by the crowd.

There was quite a prolonged acknowledgment in favour of the riders each time the various groups of fifteen horses paraded in this manner in front of the crowd.

It was amusing to over-hear many of the comments about the sizes of the men’s cocks, and body condition from within the spectators as well as their admiration of the ladies’ beautiful pussies, tits, flat stomachs and stunning presentation.

Points were awarded for presentation of both the Naked horse and the Naked riders combination..

After all of the groups had paraded and introduced themselves to the judges and the crowd, they split up into the three groups – dressage, X-country, and hurdles.

I went over to the hurdles to watch these talented riders, and of course to ogle at their form.

Jay, Olie and Cynthia had selected to do the jumping competitions first, as this was their favourite routine.

I could hardly wait as I loved to watch them in full exposure standing up in their stirrups leaning forwards over the horses’ manes and putting everything on display.

Olie was definitely a Ten ‘plus’ and it was impossible to hide my admiration with the swollen erection I was sporting!

As I watched both Olie and her sister (who was also close to a Ten) jump the hurdles around the course, sometimes cantering or trotting between the jumps, I could feel my cock twitching as it began to leak pre cum.

Suzie came over and gave my cock a tug and smiled as she observed the precum now flowing from its swollen head.

“Fuck, that looks nice, Jack,” she said.

I was not sure if she was was refering to my cock or the naked riders out in the arena.

She commented that she hoped a good number of these beautiful bodies would come and spend time on our tables later, then added, “If we have some free time maybe we can practice together, a few of the new techniques that I have been training up on.” 

I think that included some new Tongue massage techniques, and I was surprised at her suggestion.

My attention was brought back to the tits bouncing and bums slapping into the saddles as they navigated the course.

Of course, I also noted that the guys never slapped back fully into the saddles as with some of the packages that they were sporting - you could understand why.

To be continued …

 

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments