Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dream MILF

"Fun on a hot weekend"

93
10 Comments 10
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Getting lucky with his best mate's mum"

Richard came from a wealthy family, his father George, owned a big haulage company and a lot of properties as well.

His mum, Gina was a lady of leisure officially, although she did a lot of charity work, when her husband left her for some, "Jumped-up little tart with no knickers on" she did very nicely out of their divorce, including keeping the house they lived in.

Gary was Richard's best friend, they had known each other since they started primary school.

It was Saturday afternoon and Gary called round as pre-arranged to meet Richard, it was Gina who opened the door to the twenty-two-year-old lad.

Gary said. "Hi, Gina, lovely day."

Gina was wearing a bikini and nothing else, it immediately got Gary aroused, his cock sprung up, very obviously because he was wearing shorts, which made her smile because she had fancied Gary even before she kicked George out.

Gina told him that Richard had been called out unexpectedly by work and she didn't know how long he would be.

Gary said. "Typical, he told me not to be late, I still don't know what it was about."

Gina fetched them both a cold drink from the fridge and suggested they go out by the pool and catch some sunshine, he readily agreed and took his tee shirt off.

Gary wasn't bulging with muscles and certainly didn't have a six-pack stomach, but he wasn't flabby either, he was happily average and Gina liked him that way.

They both lay down on sun loungers and looked at each other. They both had an inkling of sexual tension between them, she was 20+ years older than him, but it was no use pretending, especially as they were now alone and not wearing much in the way of clothing.

After a short time, Gina got up off her lounger and went for a swim. The water refreshed her and Gary enjoyed watching her swim a few lengths, then she gesticulated to him to join her.

As he lowered himself into the pool he became aware of something floating in the pool, which caused him to look.

What he saw was the bottom half of Gina's bikini, looking at her almost incredulously, he realized she was smirking.

He glided through the water, straight into her waiting arms, their lips and tongues meeting immediately and she pushed him back to the side.

He spun her round and she put her hand down his shorts and released his enlarged cock.

She wrapped her legs around him and he pushed his big, fat cock deep into her eager pussy.

They gave in to the feeling of forbidden sex, they both knew Richard would go mad, but that didn't matter to them, they weren't a couple, they just wanted to fuck each other as much as possible.

Gary couldn't believe his luck, he had fancied Gina ever since George left and now he had his large cock buried in her aching pussy.

They fucked each other as hard as possible, both panting and groaning with exquisite pleasure. Her vaginal muscles clamped as hard as she could around his engorged penis and both of them couldn't hold on anymore, her orgasm hit her and made her juices flow just seconds before his cock pumped his hot, sticky sperm deep into her, while the gratification of their joint release washed over them as they kept going for as long as they could.

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

Finally, they went back to their sun loungers and chatted for a while, soaking up the English summer sunshine.

Gina was starting to feel horny again and suggested that they go to the bedroom, Gary readily agreed.

As soon as they got to the bedroom, they were all over each other. Gary pushed her down onto the bed. She sat at the end of the bed and pulled his cock into her mouth.

Gary started moaning as soon as she took his massive shaft in her warm mouth, her tongue encircling it as much as possible. He rammed his meat as far in as he could, with his balls hitting her chin.

The extreme pleasure made him shoot a huge was of cum into her mouth and she wasted no time in swallowing it all.

She laid back on the bed, spreading her legs wide open, inviting him in, he climbed up to her and buried his face into her, with his tongue going straight into her pussy, tasting his and her sexual fluids inside her.

As his tongue found her clit, Gina moaned out loud and exclaimed. "Oh God, that's gorgeous."

Gary drank in her juices as they flowed out of her red hot cunt. After he had enough, he edged his way up her bronzed, slim body before she took hold of his shaft and guided it into her soaking-wet pussy.

As he slid into her, she pulled his head to her, opening her mouth, she encouraged him to slip his tongue into her, mirroring what his big piece of meat was doing further down her delicious body.

Her excitement increased at tasting both of them on his tongue.

As he fucked her, she begged him to cum inside her again.

"Please, cum for me baby, I want it all so it can drip out of me."

Gary propped himself up so he could see his cock going in and out of her. Every deep entry made Gina cry out in pleasure, waiting for his red-hot sperm to enter her again, she had never felt so satisfied in all her life and she was determined to get as much pleasure as possible from it.

Gina rolled him over onto his back, clamping her vaginal muscles as tight as possible on his young cock, pushing herself down as hard as she could on him.

Sweat was dripping off her brow and making her body glisten, while her pussy juices surrounded the red-hot dick inside her.

Gary thrust upwards as hard as he could, the adrenaline rush was more intense than anything that either of them had ever experienced and was increasing the intensity as a result.

Gary couldn't hold on any longer, his sperm exploded into Gina just as she had another orgasm, both of them screaming because of their respective release.

They lounged around on the bed for a while before they heard footsteps outside the door and realised it was ajar...

Published 
Written by Juddo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments