Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Slut: Sequel Three

"Sandy checks out the Party Boat"

16
6 Comments 6
19.8k Views 19.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
The following day, Sandy called Phyllis. They hadn't seen each other since their afternoon heart to heart conversation revealing how Phyllis got involved in the Party Boat. Sandy had kept Phyllis' secret to herself but told the girls at the club that Phyllis had a job on a private yacht as a hostess. Sandy told her friends that it was a way for Phyllis to earn extra money because her ex, Bob, wasn't reliable with his monthly payments. Sandy said she didn't know much about the men calling on the phone but knew Phyllis was dating. All of that seemed to quiet down the escort service rumors for awhile. 

After the usual morning greetings, Sandy said, "Phyllis, I know this sounds silly but I can't get the Party Boat out of my head. It's embarrassing to say this but I'm a little envious." 

There was silence on the other end of the phone. Then Phyllis asked, "Sandy, are you saying you would like to go out there some evening?"

"I guess so, Phyllis. I'm curious. Could I go there and not have sex or is that part of the deal?"

"It's pretty much expected, Sandy. Look, I'll talk to Joe and see if one of these nights there is an opening. The boat has only six cabins so they have a limit to how many woman can attend. Right now, it's a very popular cruise and lonely housewives are coming from all over the state. Good news travels fast."

"Okay, but I'm not a lonely housewife. I guess I'm just a curious lusty female. Let me know if something opens up a couple of days ahead, if you can.”

Sandy's heart beat faster each time the phone rang but Phyllis did not call. However, Tyler kept asking her for lunch and Sandy kept putting him off. Finally Jacques wrote and asked if everything was alright and if she might consider a three-some. Her reply was non-committal like saying, "It's a definite maybe." Sandy needed to see how the Party Boat went first. 

Just when Sandy had given up all hope, Phyllis called. "Good news, Sandy. There was a cancellation this Friday night. Look, I really pulled some strings and told Joe and the captain what a beautiful hot horny chick you are. They had a couple of other women in mind in case of cancellations but went along with my recommendation. I hope I didn't exaggerate too much." 

"It's okay, Phyllis but I didn't want you to stick your neck out for me." 

"No problem. It's lingerie night. You wear your sexiest outfit and we all walk around the pool modeling our apparel. The men vote and determine who are the first, second and third place girls. The winners receive a sex toy and get to choose their date for the rest of the night."

"That's really exciting but I don't have intimate lingerie." 

"Don't worry, I'll loan you one of mine. Come over today and pick one out."

"Okay, I've got some food shopping this morning. How about around two o'clock?"

"Good. See you at two."

Sandy was in awe of Phyllis's wardrobe of sexy lingerie. There were more than a dozen outfits and in a separate drawer, a large collection of clamps, collars, chains, whips, dildos, vibrators and butt plugs. It looked like a sex shop. 

"Do you use these toys on the Party Boat?" Sandy asked.

Phyllis answered with a guilty smile, "Well, occasionally. Most of these I've won on theme nights like Friday's lingerie night." 

Sandy browsed through the lingerie and tried on three of them. She chose a pink transparent baby doll that barely covered her ass cheeks and it came with a crotch-less thong. Phyllis said it hadn't been worn on the boat before and was perfect. 

Phyllis asked, "Have you thought about what you are going to say to Andrew?" 

"About what?" 

"About being away all night." 

"You won't believe this Phyllis but the timing is perfect. Andrew has a weekend business seminar and he leaves for Dallas on Friday afternoon. The girls will be at a sleepover so I've got all Friday night and Saturday morning for this little escapade."

"Fantastic and you aren't scared like I was my first time?" Phyllis asked. 

"Nope. I thought it all out and this is what I want to do." 

"Sandy, let's have a glass of wine and celebrate." 

When the wine was poured, the two women clinked their glasses and Sandy said, "Cheers! I'm really looking forward to this, thanks to you." 

"Cheers." 

The stars were out and the moon was full when Sandy and Phyllis boarded the ship's tender. Far off in the distance sat a huge yacht that was only seen due to the lights illuminating it. It gave Sandy a chill as she thought it looked eerie like a ghost ship. Sandy stepped onto the small craft and saw two women that had already boarded. Both were seated in the very front and had their backs to her when she sat down behind them. They were deep in conversation so Phyllis and Sandy kept to themselves. 

There wasn't much to do during the twenty minute taxi ride. Sandy was glad the lake was calm because she wasn't much of a seafaring person. Excitement was about the only emotion she felt while tightly clutching to her small night bag. It only carried the costume she would wear and a few feminine items. 

Upon arrival at the ship, the other women got off first and Phyllis and Sandy followed. The captain greeted them and handed each woman a card with a number. Sandy had number '3' and that was her cabin number. She was instructed to drop off her belongings in the cabin, then join everyone in the dining area for Happy Hour. 

After checking in her cabin, Sandy joined a rather boisterous group of men and women sipping drinks of all kinds. Everyone wore a pleasant accommodating smile and the conversation was what you would expect at a neighborhood cocktail party. The atmosphere was warm and friendly. There was no tension and no hint of what was ahead. 

Sandy went to the bar where the captain was serving drinks. "What can I get you beautiful?" he asked. 

"Thanks. Just a martini straight up with a twist." She said it with great satisfaction because that was the most sophisticated drink she could remember from one of those forties movies where all the men wore tuxedos and the women wore dresses as if they were attending a ball. 

"Enjoy," the captain said handing her the drink. 

Sandy accepted the drink with her sweetest smile and turned to see if she knew any of the women beside Phyllis. On the other side of the room, Sandy thought she saw a familiar face but the lady kept turning around and she wasn't really sure it was a person she knew. Sandy moved closer and heard a very familiar voice. Oh my God, it was her friend Ann from the club! 

At that, Ann turned her head and recognized Sandy immediately. "Sandy, what are you doing here? I mean, I never expected to see you here." 

"Hi Ann. We need to talk. I'll explain but first, why did you want me to interrogate Phyllis when you knew all along what was happening?" 

Ann answered in a soft voice, "Come over here and I'll tell you all about it. Then you have to tell me about your situation." 

They moved to a quieter place in the corner of the room when Ann said, "Gee, Sandy, you are the last person I expected on the Party Boat." 

"I know, it wasn't something that I had imagined either," Sandy said with a touch of irony. "How often have you been here?" 

"Oh, a half dozen times, I think. I started a few months ago when the escort rumor started. I did some research. It was easy to connect with someone on the Internet and get more information. It sounded like fun and hey, to be honest, I need some excitement in my life." 

"Obviously you are happy with your decision, right? 

"Oh, Sandy, I love it here and you will too. I call it the Cougar Cruise but the other women like it to be the Party Boat. So, tell me about you. How did you get a reservation on this cruise? Lingerie night is the most popular cruise so you are really lucky." 

"Oh you know, the rumor and an afternoon of drinking wine with Phyllis got me thinking. She pulled some strings to get me here. I was so curious and wanted to see what it was like. It's probably my first and last time but we'll see." 

"Fantastic. I'm really really glad you came and hope you will be back." 

"Thanks Ann" and they smiled at each other while sipping their drinks.

The martini was delicious so Sandy returned to the bar for a refill and began to mingle. 

The men were young like Phyllis had said. Some were tall and handsome and a few stocky and a little out of shape. Sandy shook hands with several of the men and one gave her a hug when they met. The conversation wasn't particularly interesting with much of it asking where you are from and what do you do. Sandy wasn't sure if she should stretch the truth but mainly kept to the truth. 

With ample cleavage showing her large breasts and Sandy's natural ability to flirt, she attracted most of the men who complimented her on her looks and her beautiful smile.

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

Sandy was feeling confident and carefree and enjoyed the socializing. The martini helped her relax to the point of being more of an extravert than normal. Anyway it was a great social hour and Sandy was completely relaxed.

The captain asked for everyone's attention at around 9:30. "Ladies, welcome to the Party Boat." We are thrilled to have you." That comment elicited a little chuckle from the men. "I would remind you that tonight is lingerie night," everyone cheered, "so let's get started." 

That was the queue for the women to return to their cabin and dress for the occasion. The men stripped and hung their clothes in lockers next to the pool. Some of the men jumped into the water while others took their places on poolside chairs. The women joined them several minutes later wearing robes.

Standing in line, the women watched as the captain stopped at each woman, introduced her by name and removed her robe until all sex women stood in front of their appreciative audience wearing only sexy negligees. Giggling to herself, Sandy remembered a joke she read in the newspaper earlier in the week: 

A display in the window of a lingerie store caught a young mother's eye while shopping at the mall with three children.

"Do you think Daddy would like this?" she asked, pointing to the lacy garments being modeled on the store's mannequin.

"No way," her horrified 6-year old son replied. Daddy would never wear that!"

The captain said, "Please, ladies, stroll around the pool three times so our gentlemen friends can fully appreciate all aspects of your feminine beauty." 

The stroll began with Ann in the lead followed by Phyllis, then Sandy, and three others. Sandy never thought of herself as an exhibitionist but on the other hand, she was competitive. She wanted to win. Sandy found herself showing off in ways that might not be considered lady-like. After all, she had been fucking on video and seen by many. So, she had nothing to hide. 

Sandy made sure she took full breaths to inflate her chest and enhance her breasts. She would swirl so that her baby doll would fly up revealing the thong she wore allowing a good view of her pussy. She would stop at a man and tease him by touching his penis and saying, "Oooh, I like that." Sandy was a shameless coquette. 

When the march around the pool ended, the captain explained the voting rules. "Each man will have three votes. Our ladies are listed on the ballot and all you men have to do is put a check next to each name you prefer. When the votes are counted, the first place woman will choose her prize from the toys here on the table and point to her partner of choice for the night. Any questions?" 

There were no questions and the men went about their task of choosing a winner or winners. The ballots were collected and there was a nervous excitement at the pool as the captain kept a tally. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is a shame that I have to declare three of these lovely ladies as having the most votes because all of them are winners." 

A cheer went up among the men. 

"All of these lovely women gathered a great deal interest with your votes but according to the rules, I must to crown a queen and her court." 

The captain walked along the row of women standing in front of the men. He held a glittery tiara and stopped at one woman, gently placing it on the lady's head. 

"I am happy to declare a newcomer as our lingerie queen this evening. Let's all give Sandy a big round of applause." 

There were hoots and hollers among the men and every woman came up to her to give her a hug. Ann took third prize and some woman with huge tits came in second. Sandy was first to claim her prize and took nipple clamps that were connected with a thin delicate chain. As lingerie queen, she was then to choose her 'Knight' for the evening. There was no delay in her choice. Sandy immediately pointed to the a really well hung black stud standing near the diving board. She had always fantasized about having sex with a black man and tonight was the ideal opportunity. 

Her Knight walked up to her, took her hand and gallantly gave her a kiss. The couple walked away hand in hand with the Black Knight demonstrating a prodigious organ that was fully extended as they walked toward cabin number 3. Cheers were in order from everyone.

Before entering the cabin, the Black Knight picked her up as if she was his bride and carried her into the room. "Hi, I'm Terry and I'm really glad you picked me. You got me hard the moment the captain took off your robe but you probably noticed."

Sandy didn't say anything at first but put her arms around his neck. Then she said, "You are the handsomest guy here tonight, Terry. I think we make a lovely couple."

"I agree. Do you mind if I remove your nighty?" 

"Be my guest," Sandy said with delight and a twinkle in her eye. 

He pulled Sandy's baby doll over her head and suggested they try out the nipple clamps.

"Fine but be gentle. I've never worn nipple clamps before."

"Oh, these should be fine. They have a soft covering on the ends. Oh look, they're the vibrating kind!" 

Sandy only felt more aroused and sexy when Terry kissed and sucked each nipple before clipping them in place. Ecstasy filled her brain feeling the vibration on her tits and she couldn't wait to feel that monster cock inside her.

Once wearing the ornamentation, Sandy knelt in front of Terry sucking his cock into her mouth. She had tamed her gag reflex when giving Jacques blowjobs but Terry was just too big. Sandy's mouth was stretched to its limit and although she could get him into her throat, she could not take all him all the way down. To compensate, she rolled her tongue around his hard manhood and sucked as if she was trying to milk him like a child nursing on his mother.

Terry told her over and over again how nice if was to have a woman who really knew how to suck cock. "You are so good, Sandy. Keep going, don't quit. You do it better than my wife ever has." 

After many minutes of trying to get Terry's dick all the way down her throat, she stopped and said, "Let's fuck." She was more than ready to feel his meat fill her fuck hole and wanted him in all the way up to her cervix.

Sandy stood giving Terry a deep sensual kiss and he wrapped his muscular arms around her lifting her off her feet and laying her gently on the bed. Without a word, he moved quickly between her legs licking her cunt between the opening in the crotch-less thong. He finger fucked her while sucking her clit, then back to licking her pussy juices. "Sandy, I just love white pussy. You are so delicious," then he returned to licking and sucking the fluids from her soaking wet vagina. Terry was an expert at conalingus. He knew how to please a woman. 

Between heavy breathing she said, "Look, Terry, I love what your are doing but I need your cock inside me. I want you so much. Fuck me, Terry, fuck me. Fuck me hard." 

He moved up to give Sandy a kiss and at the same time pressed his engorged pole on her pussy lips, first moving it up and down along her slit before starting to penetrate her fuck hole.

Terry pressed in slowly at first waiting for Sandy to adjust to his size, then sliding in and out half way so that she could sense the feeling of being filled with his massive cock. He pushed in further knowing he could never have his cock entirely inside her. No woman had every taken him all the way in. He was simply too large. 

Once Terry felt resistance, he knew that Sandy was good for all but two inches of him so the thrusting began with Sandy's cries of, "Fuck, oh fuck. That feels so good. Fuck me harder, harder," encouraging Terry to pick up the pace. With each of his strokes, Sandy could feel her juices flowing even though she was not yet having orgasms.

Terry had such a wonderful rhythm, not too fast but not too slow. He slid in and out of her in such a masterful way that unexpectedly and out of nowhere, Sandy had a massive orgasm. Her vagina contracted with each impulse and her inner fluids poured out of her like never before. 

Terry could feel her heated fluid response and began to pound into her working for his own orgasm. Stroke after stroke, Terry plowed into her with his rock hard staff until he finally exploded. His hot cum gushed into her love channel until he had emptied his load filling her to overflowing. 

Tears ran down her cheeks with pleasure. "Terry, oh Terry, you are so wonderful. I can't believe it. I've never been so happy." She was over the moon with joy. "Let's do it again," Sandy begged. 

"In a minute," her knight replied but in the next minute, Terry lapsed into a deep sleep. 

...... to be continued

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments