Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mid Afternoon Text

"hot afternoon encounter between MILF and her hot boy toy"

18
8 Comments 8
20.3k Views 20.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Out of the blue my screen glowed with his text of a simple “hey” mid-day.

As we chatted, I became aware of the growing moistness in my panties. I vaguely wondered if I could get this high-powered guy to leave his office midday and come to me.

My mind raced through excuses or reasons that could allow him to leave his office midday for even just a few moments of shared passion…

Perhaps, I thought, a shower or blowjob could lure him from his brightly lit office to join me on a gray day, a day that seemed to beg one to could to crawl back into bed.

The imagery of my new ideas coursed through my imagination and the need to feel him again felt like it grew stronger on my skin with every text and every rapturous response.

As my nerve hardened, my libido burned hotter, becoming an insatiable craving for his touch.

My breath short, and my body trembling, I quickly texted …”would you consider coming for a shower?”

I held my breath waiting for his response more ware than ever of the creeping wetness between my hungry loins, pressing my finger to my lower lip and biting it hard, chastising myself for ever asking.

When I saw the response “when?” light up my keyboard, I bit my lip ever so much harder, my breath growing faster in my suddenly heaving chest.

“Now,” I replied, as if in a dream, and before I could blink his words like a neon sign glared back up at me.

“See you in 20.”

And so it was sealed.

Through the quivering haze of my lustful excitement, I discovered myself to still be attired in dumpy post-workout clothing and my tiny apartment covered with the strewn detritus of a lazy Sunday.

“Not much gets done on Monday,” I though to myself with a devious smile.

I quickly discarded my sweats and picked out my sexiest bra and matching, naughty panties.

They’re light pink with black lace fringe and the cup of the bra shows off my ample, creamy white tits while the bikini-cut panties frame my supple ass and give a hint of my almost entirely waxed pussy.

The softness of the fabric felt sublime against the swollen moistness of my pussy lips as I slid them on, blushing with the ironic anticipation of having them removed as soon as possible.

I covered myself flirtatiously with an oversized linen shirt and smeared some gloss on my lips, biting them again as I thought about his lips on mine. Place... soon… very soon, his sweet, tasty lips would be on mine.

I took in my own image in as I stood in front of my mirror. I wanted to appear sexy, yet casual and I was pleased to see that the simple flip of my dark blonde hair and the burn of my bright green eyes did just the trick.

As I tried to quickly clean the apartment the familiar ding of an incoming text rang in my ears.

“Just pulled up,” glowed his words from the screen.

In what seemed like nanoseconds, the knock came at my door and for one brief second I stood behind it, trying to catch my breath in an attempt to compose myself.

I felt my juices begin to ever so slightly drip down the side of my inner right thigh as I opened the door with an eager bravado.

He stood there with a huge, sheepish grin on his face, taking me in slowly with his intense eyes.

My body burned under his gaze.

He entered the apartment and took me in his arms, our lips met almost immediately in a ravenous hunger and our tongues wrestled one another in the delicious space created by our joined mouths.

Wordlessly, his eyes blazing into mine, he guided me backwards into the bedroom, reaching into my shirt and sliding if off gently as he kissed me with a torrid appetite.

Standing at the foot of the bed, I felt his hand slide slyly down into my panties.

My back arched and stiffened with expectant ecstasy as his fingers sought out the sticky sweetness inside my warm pussy.

I held him tighter as he found my swollen clit. It was so tender to his touch but he knew exactly how to tease its hardening ache, and make me yield to him.

His eyes begged me to give in to his sensational touch.

As he brought me to the edge I felt my legs begin to give way and I grabbed his coarse brown hair with my tremulous fingers before stroking them across his cheek.

I glared into his eyes as I sank backwards towards the beds, my shuddering legs finally unable to hold me aloft.

I pulled him back with me onto my soft bed, my lips never parting from his as we tumbled down together.

The air felt thick with my own need as I began to pull at his clothes, eyes glazed with lust for one another.

I pulled his pants down with one swift movement, releasing his hard cock and realizing I had him exactly where I wanted him: in my bed naked, filled with lust for my mature body.

Our bodies mingled with one another as our passion filled the air, each wanting to absorb the other.

I could feel the beads of perspiration cool on the damp skin of my aching tits, as he had pulled them free of my bra, tugging them over the lacey cups of my bra. After appraising them with his famished gaze, he began to kiss and suckle at my hard nipples, teasing them with his lips, tongue and teeth.

Thoughts raced through my head as I writhed underneath his teasing of my huge, aching tits. An overwhelming desire to feel him inside of me took hold of me and the expectation of that sensation caused a gasp to rise up from the very depths of me.

I stifled it with my mouth, biting gently down on my knuckles.

I felt him pull my hand away from my mouth and turn my face to look up into his.

“I want you to cum very hard for me,” he said softly, but with a confidence that sent a yearning shiver down my spine. “would you like that?”

I felt my breath quicken as I looked deep into his smoldering eyes and nodded eagerly,my lips parted and pouty with exhilaration.

“Then get your toys for me,” he said with a playfully dominating tone.

I rose quickly off the bed and moved on my passion-weakened legs to the bookshelf near the bed and retrieved the wicker basket in which I hid my wide variety of fun toys.

“Which will he choose?” I wondered breathlessly as I placed the basket on the bed before him.

In a flurry of sudden and surprising power, he took me firmly by my waist and thrust me face first onto the bedding.

The impulsive show of force made me even wilder. My body felt electric at the mere thought of being dominated by my younger man, and I felt my pussy lips swell and ache as I realized he was about to make a filthy plaything out of my luscious, mature body.

“I want your ass in the air” he demanded in such a way that I could see the coy smile curling on his lips without even looking back to confirm it was there.

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo



I rose up slowly on all fours to obey his request and my eyes rolled in pleasure at the first blush of his fingers against my smooth ass cheek.

The pleasant sound of his appreciative sighs filled my ears as he parte my ass to gaze down at my dripping wet slit, all pink and swollen from his attentions.

My knees shuddered hard and trembled as he ran the tip of his index finger slowly down my belly towards the small patch of soft hair at the top of my pussy and then further, moving even more slowly, between the pink, engorged lips of my tremulous snatch.

“It’s beautiful,” he purred deeply as he teased me.

My whole body convulsed and I almost collapsed when his sodden fingertip traced up my backside towards my asshole, which he circled in taunting, slow strokes.

As he teased my pouting anus, an almost feral moan grew immediately inside of me and my head tossed back in an animalistic need to let the power of the sound escape my rigidly parted lips.

His naughty laugh filled my ears as his finger entered suddenly and deeply into my ass.

I gasped in tawdry ecstasy and felt droplets of my excitement begin to trickle down the flaming skin of my inner thighs.

“It’s time for a toy,” came the sound of his smooth, quiet voice into my ears. “Shall I choose?”

I could only nod eagerly and silently as my body was too wracked with passion to make a sound.

Over my right shoulder, I watched transfixed as he made a deliberate choice of the vibrating “Rabbit.”

“My favorite,” I thought with a wry smile crossing my lips.

I shivered with delight when I heard the familiar buzz of the toy.

My pussy pulsed anxiously, with need, every second seemed like an hour as I imagined the familiar buzz on my clit and the rolling sensation of the beads just inside my labia. All at once, I felt the vibrating toy enter me and I threw my head back in ecstasy as I clawed harder at the bed-sheets.

I knew he was commanding it with the intention of making me cum and the knowledge swelled inside me and made me arch my back to offer myself to him more completely.

He hit every sweet spot of mine hard and fast, hitting each one over and over again.

With every sweet wave of delight rolling over me I closed my eyes and allowed the pure ecstasy to pull me in. My hips began to rotate and I spread my knees even wider to allow the exquisite feeling to move even deeper inside of me.

I began to wiggle in delight as he pushed and twisted the toy every way possible.

He slapped my ass hard.

“Is this how you want it?” he inquired as my moans became more audible.

I nodded my head as words would not form in my head.

I felt almost lost on the edge of my own wanton desire and my mind raced back to mere minutes earlier, when I first felt my panties moisten at the thought of him.

“Good,” he moaned slapping my ass again, a little harder than before.

The slap brought me back to the present. He was here now and he was coaxing me wide open to his desire.

He slapped my luscious ass again, I felt the shudder of pain mix with the pleasure in my engorged pussy and cried out with lustful madness.

“Yes,” he moaned back plaintively. “give into it and cum for me.”

Each slap of my ass that that followed made me offered the bouncing porcelain flesh of it up to him higher, asking wordlessly for more of the same.

I began to feel the warm waves of ultimate pleasure begin to swell and wash over me.

I could feel my eyes roll back into my head as I shuddered against the sweet release that was growing stronger in my crazed pussy.

I turned my head to see him as I felt the juices gush from my ravaged, swollen, center of my being.

His eyes were wide with pleasure as he watched my juices drip onto the sheets, forming a musky puddle of lust underneath my trembling sweat-soaked body.

Realizing the exhaustion in my muscles, I fell head first into the pillows, a soft scream of delight escaping my mouth.

He tossed aside the still vibrating toy and turned me over gazing down at my face, all rigid in its ecstasy.

My body still shivered intensely with delight as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over me, seizing me in its grip

Giggly breathlessly, I rolled my tingling body into his, reaching for his throbbing hard cock and holding it as I covered myself with his sweaty warmth.

I took him in with all my senses; acutely aware of how my inner thighs still quaked from the powerful release he had created inside of me.

As I surveyed him closely with my eyes I realized this guy who while much younger then me was not my “usual” type, yet, he possessed all I required sexually and so I shook the thought from my head and drank him in thinking to myself how lucky I am he slipped through my so-called radar of requirements.

We both were drenched in sweat and since he had come for a shower I got up to turn the water on and find him a towel.

He quickly rinsed and kissed me playfully.

I loved the feeling of warm water running over me as he kissed my wet body.

I slowly moved down his body with my own mouth before kneeling down onto my knees before him.

I had to feel his manhood on my tongue.

As the water engulfed me, I licked up one side and down the other of his growing shaft, ever so gently cupping his balls as I did so.

Urgently I took him in my mouth and sucked him in inch-by-inch.

I found a rhythm that caused him to grow larger, filling my mouth more and more as I took him in and out.

His hands gripped my ropey, sodden hair and he guided his cock deep towards my throat. As he held himself there, my throat taking all in I looked up at him with watery eyes and mascara running down my face as

I felt him begin to explode and pulled him slowly from my mouth.

His swollen head was just free of my lips as he went rigid and groaned deeply.

I watched with wide, excited eyes and giggled with delight as he sprayed my freckled chest with his thick cream.

He smiled down at me as he watched the water rinse the sticky cum off me.

He pulled me up for one last passionate kiss before stepping back out into the chilly gray spring day. Our time was quickly coming to an end and our day would return to Monday-style monotony, yet the tender memories of an hour stolen in the middle of work day would stay with each of us for quite a while

Published 
Written by lulusafe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments