Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Long Time Coming

"Worth the wait."

62
19 Comments 19
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story."

I met Ben in a chat room in 1995. He was witty, interesting, and a great listener. We talked four or five times a week for almost a year. Finally, we started talking on the phone every few weeks but nothing sexual since he was married also. As time went on he said he hated having sex with his wife; he called her a Jewish Princess. 

I was the opposite. I loved my husband and loved sex with him. But Ben was starting to creep into my dreams. 

We were online chatting one day and he asked to meet me. We lived about ten miles apart. I said I needed to clear it with my husband. My husband surprised me and said, "Do whatever you want, I’m okay with it.”

We met the next week in a Home Depot parking lot. We were going to get some coffee. 

As soon as he entered the car, he started kissing me. I didn’t try and stop him. We never left the parking lot. His kissing was the best I ever had. I was so aroused that my panties were soaked. Ben slowly started touching my breast, through my blouse. I pulled my blouse off. His lips moved to my nipples, his hands into my pants. As soon as he touched my swollen vulva, I came moaning softly.

I opened my legs. I wanted his fingers in me. My body started convulsing. The seat was wet with my juices.  I reached over and rubbed Ben through his jeans. I wanted him inside me. I was dying to feel him spreading my lips, but a store parking lot was not a place to make love. We eventually calmed down. We talked for a hour and vowed to meet in a better place. 

I went home to my husband and he asked me how the meeting went. I never lie to him. As I told him he came and sat beside me, saying nothing. When I told him Ben put his fingers in me, my husband started kissing me. He pulled me off the sofa, undressed me and made intense love, doggy style. He said my vulva was still swollen and red from Ben's finger. He could smell my cum. He slid in me and pounded me as I told him I wanted to make love to Ben.

Ben and I kept chatting and talking. But things didn’t work out to see each other. And we drifted apart; no contact for several years. 

Then one Sunday morning he sent me a text. Well that started us talking all over again, just still couldn’t work it out to see each other. After about a year we agreed to meet in a parking lot at a big movie theater. Same thing: lots of foreplay, no intercourse. I really was the hold out, no matter how bad I wanted it.

We met at a beach away from our areas several times. The last time at the beach I reached in his shorts rubbing his penis. I knew it was larger than my husband's. But I never grabbed him, just rubbed. Still had some issues. 

About six months from the last time I saw him at the beach, he called early in the morning. My husband was out of town on business. He wanted to come over. I gave him the address, and he said he would be there in a hour. I called my husband and he said to make love to him in our bed. I said that was not happening.

Ben knocked and when I opened the door, he took me in his arms. He backed me to the sofa and laid me down, kissing me passionately. My breasts were immediately in his hands and mouth. I reached into his shorts and started rubbing his penis. He was leaking all over my hands as I rubbed it into his penis head. His hands were in my jeans and two fingers in me. I came twice in just a few minutes. I wanted his penis so badly, but I hesitated. Ben said it’s okay, he will make love to me when I truly give into him. 

Fast forward another year. We talked occasionally is all. Then we started talking often. One morning he called and wanted to come over. Husband was at work. I texted him and he was thrilled. He said to quit teasing Ben and make love to him. I said maybe.

I opened the door and Ben slid his mouth over mine. As we kissed I led him to my bedroom. He was very intense, pushing me against the dresser, making it move. He sat on the bed pulling me into his arms. He slowly started undressing me. My blouse and bra came off, my breasts in his hands.

I slid his shirt off as he unbuttoned my pants.  He slid them down along with my panties. He stood up and pulled his shorts down. I never looked at his penis, only into his eyes. He lay down beside me and I could feel his penis. He definitely was well endowed. As he kissed me I grabbed his penis and slid it between my legs. He rocked and I could feel the friction on my vulva. I could tell I was swelling in anticipation like never before. Abruptly he stopped.

Lil_Emma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lil_Emma

Spreading my knees and going down with his mouth, his breath was causing me to writhe in anticipation. Ben slowly parted my vulva with his tongue; just the very tip opening me up. I tried to push his head down and tighten my knees on his head, but he was in control, driving me crazy. I wanted him to lick my clit.

The second his tongue touched my clit, I started having an orgasm. I was shaking all over. Ben went to my mouth, kissing me. I could taste myself in his mouth. I started down his chest, kissing my way to his penis. I grabbed him and was stunned at the girth and the length. Everyone writes that, but I had never seen anyone this big. I started jacking him off slowly. I couldn’t reach around him. Even his penis head was like a large mushroom. I could barely get it in my mouth. His pre-cum was salty and made my juices start to flow.

On my knees sucking and licking, he started rubbing my tender lips. He couldn’t take it and pulled me around. Laying me on my back, he raised my knees to my chest. For the first time since I was married, another man was going to make love to me. I have only had my husband and one other before we married. 

As he rubbed his penis along my opening, I couldn’t believe I wanted this so bad. I was honestly not thinking of my husband.

As he slowly inserted his penis head, I wondered if it would fit. It popped past my vulva into me. It didn’t matter how it was, I needed it now. I could feel him spreading my vagina. He would pull back and slowly go deeper into me. My god I was so wet. As he would pull back I could feel my juices being pulled out and running down my butt cheeks. I could feel my cervix open as he went into me. As he picked up the pace I slowly matched him. Even though I promised my husband that if Ben made love to me, I would not let him cum in me, I needed him to fill me with his sperm. I needed that more than anything in this world.

Slowly we kept up. I could feel how wide I was open. I could feel him trying to open my cervix. I started to cum. I pushed my hips out as far as possible. I wanted him deep as possible. He started moaning as he kissed me. He went rigid. I was moaning as he started shooting stream after stream into my cervix deep inside me. I was convulsing on his penis tightly trying to squeeze every drop. 

Ben rolled over and he slipped out of me. I was a wet gooey mess. I put my fingers into me and pulled some of the mess and sucked it off my fingers. I lay in his arms kissing every now and then. I started to play with his penis again. I went down and licked up and down his shaft, tasting us till he was hard. I got on my knees. He positioned himself. As he slipped inside me, I could feel my vagina stretching. He grabbed my hair and fucked me like I have never been fucked. Not slow and intimate; hard and dirty. I loved it. We ended with me on top. As he went into me on top. He went in deeper than ever. I orgasmed for the fourth or fifth time. 

Ben got dressed, kissed me and left. When my husband called I told him Ben had made love to me. He was speechless. He took off from work and came home. I was dressed when he came home. I told him a little. Said we would talk more tonight. He was at a loss for words.  It excited him.

A few hours later my husband still had a hard-on from talking. I took him into the bedroom. The sheets were a wet mess. He rubbed his finger in the pool of cum we made the first time. He smelled and tasted it. I wanted him to go where Ben had been earlier. We got undressed and he rubbed my lips and stuck his fingers in me. I was still gooey and stretched. He pushed me on the bed, raised my legs and stood and fucked me, saying, "I thought you weren’t going to let him cum in you?"

I said I needed his cum in me mixing with Ben's. As he entered me he moaned it was thick and gooey. It felt so good knowing he wanted to fuck me still.

He came quick. I was very sensitive and sore. But he filled me mixing his spunk with Ben's. As he came I did too, thinking of two men using me. I was the one who used them.

I never saw Ben again. We make plans but him or I can’t make it. Husband and I are still good. Nothing else ever happened. 

Published 
Written by Shared
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments