Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sperm Donor (Part Two)

"Old man continues fucking women and earns a lot of money with that"

58
3 Comments 3
8.1k Views 8.1k
924 words 924 words

My old boss released me surprisingly quickly. Dr. Schneider indicated to me that a generous transfer fee had sped things up a lot.

The female patients were assigned to me by the health department. There were attractive and less attractive women among them. It soon became apparent that with the less attractive women, I was having trouble maintaining a proper erection and squirting properly.

Dr. Schneider called me in. "Mr. Müller, we need to think about how to handle this situation."

I was embarrassed by it all.

"Dear Dr. Schneider, I'm not twenty anymore and need strong visual and other stimuli to get going," I defended myself.

Dr. Schneider thought for a moment. "I'm not particularly attractive either - why does it work with me?" she asked.

"Oh yes, you are attractive, even if you try to hide it. And you're very skilled. Besides, it's not for everyone to be spoiled by a senior civil servant - in the service of health and science, of course."

She smiled, almost imperceptibly.

"How about involving you in the selection of patients?" she asked. "We have such a great demand that we can't do without permanent treatments. Therefore, some kind of casting with your participation would be viable."

I thought this was an excellent idea and agreed.

Over the next few months, everything went great. Most of my female patients were between twenty and forty, and I loved the variety. Sometimes they were blond, sometimes brunette, sometimes redheaded. Mostly they were slim to thin, but sometimes they were busty and voluptuous.

The Ministry of Health specified that the patients should take the sperm once vaginally and once orally, preferably about a week apart. The order did not matter.

Only a few of my patients were over forty, but among them was my favorite actress, whose name I will not mention here for understandable reasons. She was blond and blue-eyed and incredibly beautiful. In her films, she was mostly aloof and unapproachable, but that didn't bother me - on the contrary.

I had adored her from afar until now. And now? In the coming week, I would have my first appointment with her. I could hardly believe my luck and slept badly for days.

We met in a sinfully expensive hotel in the Alps. I was running a little late and she was already waiting for me in the foyer. I was wearing my best suit, bowed, took her hand and indicated a kiss on the hand.

We ordered espresso and water. She looked even better in person than on TV. She seemed sad, but as I said, she was extremely attractive.

"This will be a completely new experience for me, dear Mr. Möller," she said after half an hour. "I've never swallowed sperm before. Just don't like the taste."

MissLaraHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissLaraHoney

I myself had some experience with female patients, but not with a TV star like her.

I tried to appear matter-of-fact and detached, hoping the beads of sweat on my forehead weren't too obvious. "We have a window of three or four days and no pressure," I said.

We dined at a small, cozy restaurant on the outskirts of the town she had suggested. She was much more approachable and warm than I had imagined.

But she also seemed depressed and worried. That was understandable. We were not here for fun.

We slept together the very next day. She made it very easy for me, was tender and sensitive and gave me the feeling that she liked me. Was that just her acting talent?

To my disappointment, she did not have an orgasm. And my ejaculation in her vagina also felt only mediocre.

But I had delivered the required three milliliters without any doubt. We had accomplished our mission, at least the first half of it.

"My husband is picking me up tonight on the Learjet. Would you like to come?" she asked when we were dressed again.

"That's very kind of you, but I'll be here another day or two," I replied. "The room is already paid for!"

She smiled and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

I didn't have my next appointment until four days later. It was a young woman, red-blond and pale.

"Is the young lady even of age?" I had asked during the video casting.

Dr. Schneider raised an eyebrow. "The young lady is twenty-two. Do you think we would suggest a minor?"

I looked intensely at my fingernails.

"The young lady's name is Laura and she has severe symptoms. She is very limited in her life. It would be helpful if you were willing to help her."

Laura came to see me in my new apartment. I had improved considerably in the meantime and now lived in a kind of penthouse apartment with a sauna, roof terrace and whirlpool.

She was petite, almost skinny, and made an extremely shy impression. She looked at the oak parquet floor and the pictures on the wall while I made us tea.

I told her a little about myself and she told me a little about herself. Slowly she opened up.

"Will you be careful with me?" she asked abruptly at one point.

"Yes. You can count on me. I'm a professional."

I paused.

"Laura, nothing has to happen. We'll just do what you want and what makes sense in the current situation."

Her green eyes looked at me skeptically.

"I have a guest room. We'll make dinner now, then watch a movie, and then talk more tomorrow. All right?"

She smiled and nodded.

Published 
Written by jemxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments