Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sperm Donor (Part Five)

"The old man sleeps with Dr. Schneider´s assistant"

21
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
918 words 918 words

Laura and me spent a few wonderful hours. I was more than ever in love with her.

The next day I had an appointment with Dr. Schneider. Her beautiful receptionist Kira let me in. As almost always, she made a bad-tempered impression. I considered her unsympathetic and downright arrogant.

She took me to an examination room equipped with a gynecological chair.

Dr. Schneider came in. "Don't be afraid, Mr. Möller. You don't have to sit in this chair. I just want to show you something. And Kira will kindly assist me. Are you coming, Kira?"

The young woman took off her doctor's coat and sat down in the chair. She was now wearing only a T-shirt and an anklet.

"The Ministry has given instructions that starting next month, all sperm donors must be checked regularly. In addition, all therapy sessions must be documented by video. Unfortunately, there have been a number of frauds."

I looked at her questioningly. "Quite a few men have used fake sperm samples to obtain a certificate as a therapeutic sperm donor. You can buy such samples for a few thousand euros on the darknet or elsewhere. In addition, vaginal therapy has repeatedly involved faking orgasms, so that some of the fraudsters have billed for five or more therapies a day. Many of them - unlike you - are freelancers."

"I know you are not cheating, dear Mr. Möller. You are among the best sperm donors in the world. But the ministry makes no exception."

She paused. "With facial insemination, no cheating is possible, and oral therapy in the future will require that at least some jets of semen be visibly injected into the patient's open mouth. Both can be easily documented by video. The problem is the vaginal therapies. We would like to show you how to proceed in the future. Now put on the video camera. The tape must be around the back of your head and the camera in front of your forehead. Very good!"

Meanwhile, Kira had made herself comfortable on the chair. Her legs, spread wide, were resting on the arms of the chair provided for this purpose, revealing a view of her fleshy vulva.

Dr. Schneider pressed thin rubber gloves into my hands.

Then she tore open a bag and removed from it a device made of clear plastic. "This is a disposable speculum. It is used to examine the vaginal tract. First, spread some lubricant on the speculum and on the labia."

She pressed the device into my hand.

I spread some gel on it. "Now the labia," Dr. Schneider encouraged me. "The speculum is inserted closed. First, spread the inner lips of venus with two fingers. Yes, that's right. Now gently insert the device, preferably with the handle to the side, which is more comfortable for most women." Kira twitched slightly. I looked at her. "Everything's okay," she said.

ClaraGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraGarner

"Now turn the speculum so that the handle is facing up. Then gently squeeze the handles together. The speculum will open and you will lock it in place with the blue lever. Very good!"

I was excited. I had never had such insight into a woman's inner self.

"This is what a healthy woman's vagina looks like," Dr. Schneider explained. "Well-perfused, rosy vaginal walls and a textbook cervix. Please remove the device carefully. Now the therapy can begin."

Kira made herself available to me for sexual intercourse? I could hardly believe it and had an almost painfully hard erection.

"Now penetrate the vagina and ejaculate. After you have ejaculated, stay inside the vagina."

Kira's insides not only looked pretty, but also felt extremely pleasant. I splashed after only a minute or two.

"Stay like that," Dr. Schneider said. She pressed a remote control into my hand. "Use the red switch to tilt the chair back so that the patient's pelvis is higher than her head. This ensures that the sperm remains in the vagina. This is because the Ministry recently requires that the semen act on the vaginal walls and cervix for at least ten minutes to achieve the best therapeutic results."

I pressed the red button, probably a little too long. Kira's pelvis swung up and I slid out of her.

"Everything's okay," Dr. Schneider said. A narrow white trickle dribbled from Kira's vagina.

"Now take a break for ten minutes. Would you like some coffee?" I nodded. After ten minutes, at Dr. Schneider's direction, I picked up the speculum and inserted it into Kira. The sight was pleasant. Her rosy cervix stood out on a handsome white lake.

"That's it already," Dr. Schneider said. "If the patient wishes, she can collect the fluid and use it orally. That further enhances the therapeutic effect."

She pressed a cup into Kira's hand and raised the head of the chair by remote control. Kira held the cup to her vulva and skillfully caught the spunk. Then she put the cup to her mouth and drank.

I've never been a fan of regulatory requirements. But these were quite delightful and I was happy to make an exception.

"Thank you very much, dear Mr. Möller. We will provide you with such a chair for your therapy room. It will arrive in the next few days."

Kira had slipped her doctor's coat back on. She looked a little embarrassed. Even more noticeable, however, was that her facial features had softened. "Goodbye, Mr. Möller," she said gently. Those were the kindest words I had ever heard from her.

Published 
Written by jemxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments