Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With Stars In Her Eyes - Part 3

"Can Gloria and Peyton make their May-December romance work? Series finale."

70
17 Comments 17
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words

When Peyton arrived at my house the following evening, Mom answered the door before I could. Walking down the hall, I heard her cheerfully greet him. "Have you eaten yet?" she asked. "We finished dinner not long ago, and there's plenty left over."

"That's very kind of you, Scarlett, but I'm good, thanks."

Simply hearing Peyton's voice ignited such a strong craving inside me that it almost overpowered my anxiety about tonight.

Almost.

I joined him and my parents in the living room. While Mom and Dad sat in their favorite chairs, he took a seat on the couch. Sitting next to him, I was careful to keep a respectable distance between us.

I took a deep breath, planning to tell Mom I was sorry for going against her wishes but that I couldn't deny my feelings for Peyton. He spoke before I had the chance, however. Of course, I should have known he wouldn't allow me to take the blame.

"Scarlett, Greg, I'm sorry for stopping by unannounced like this," Peyton began. Though he wore a pleasant smile, I could tell he was nervous.

"Don't be silly," Mom said, her expression warm. "You're welcome here anytime."

Peyton looked at me then. It was just a glance to make sure I was ready, and while I didn't feel at all ready for this, I nodded.

That was enough to make Mom's brow furrow. "What's going on?" she asked. Dad remained quiet. He'd always been more laid-back than Mom, but in his mellow way, he paid plenty of attention to things. I guessed he already suspected what Peyton and I were about to reveal.

"I want to be upfront with you both about my feelings for Gloria," Peyton said. "As she and I have talked and spent time together, I've learned how kind and thoughtful she is. I love her sense of humor." He gave me a sweet smile while adding, "And we all know she's beautiful."

Blushing at his words, I couldn't resist reaching for his hand. He squeezed mine in return. Mom's eyes widened, but she seemed too shocked to react.

"My feelings for Gloria go beyond friendship," Peyton continued. "And I know I'm a good deal older"

"You're just a few years younger than me!" Mom suddenly blurted out.

"That shouldn't matter, not when he makes me so happy," I insisted. "I'm sorry I couldn't do what you wanted, Mom. And I'm the one who started this between me and Peyton, so if you're going to blame anyone, blame me, okay?"

"Gloria, no," Peyton said gently. "That's not true. I"

"I trusted you," Mom said to me. She looked deeply betrayed, even hurt. Turning to Peyton, her stare hardened. "I trusted both of you."

Without another word, she stood and left the room.

Beside me, Peyton appeared distraught, and I hated that I was part of the reason for his anguish. Yet he didn't let go of my hand as he said to Dad, "Greg, I'm sorry."

My father shook his head to stop him. "Like Scarlett, I'm concerned about the age difference." As Dad spoke, I sensed him choosing his words carefully. "But it seems that now more than ever, it's hard to find the right person. I was lucky to meet Scarlett when I did, and that was twenty-five years ago! Truth be told, I'd been about to give up on relationships altogether." He looked from Peyton to me. "You're a grown woman, sweetheart, and you can make your own decisions. I can tell Peyton makes you happy, so I'm not going to try to stand in your way."

Peyton slipped an arm around me. "I'm not trying to rush Gloria into anything," he told Dad. "And the last thing I want is to cause a rift between her and Scarlett. But I very much hope I can continue spending more time with her, and doing my best to keep making her happy."

I embraced Peyton as well, daring to plant a kiss on his cheek.

Dad smiled softly. "Give Scarlett some time; she'll come around. She would have been a lot more upset if you'd tried to keep your relationship a secret from her."

A little later, I walked Peyton out to his car. As he held me in the darkness, I whispered, "What now?"

"Now," he whispered back, "we do what your dad suggested and give Scarlett time to get used to this. I think it's best if we don't see each other for a little while. I don't want her to feel like we're flaunting our relationship in front of her."

Reluctantly, I nodded. "Just for a little while, though. Not for, like, months or anything."

Peyton chuckled. "Definitely not for months, Gloria. I could never stay away from you for that long."

His kiss, deep and tender, helped ease some of my worry. Still, I hated saying goodbye to him that night.

During the next several weeks, Mom and I didn't talk much, but her disappointment was almost palpable. Though I was an adult and could do what I wanted, I came straight home after work each day. I figured even if I told her I was going out with friends, she'd suspect I was meeting Peyton instead.

All the while, Peyton and I kept in touch, texting each other whenever we got a chance during the day, and then talking on the phone at night, after I'd gone to my room and was sure I wouldn't be overheard.

One evening at the beginning of August, I lay on my bed, watching the ceiling fan rotate in lazy circles while Peyton and I chatted. "How's Mom acting at work?" I asked him.

He hesitated a moment before replying, "Uh, it's safe to assume that she hasn't come around yet."

"I'm sorry." My voice was just above a whisper. "Do you regret getting involved with me?"

"Never," he said firmly. "It's just going to take some time, sweetheart."

After we wished each other goodnight, I released a frustrated sigh. Staying away from the man I adored felt like punishment. My hand strayed beneath the faded T-shirt I was wearing, and when I began teasing my nipples, I couldn't suppress a moan. I was so horny, so desperate for Peyton! I wanted to grab my keys and drive to his house so I could join him in his bed.

Instead, I pinched and tugged at my nipples, building up my arousal. Sitting up on the bed, I stripped out of my shirt and panties. Then I grabbed my phone to snap a photo of my tits. The soft lamplight was flattering, I decided. My nipples were still hard, even a little elongated, from my rough attention.

I sent the photo to Peyton and anxiously waited. When a minute passed with no response from him, my horniness waned, only to be replaced by worry. Had I done something wrong? Of all the possible reactions to that photo, I certainly hadn't expected silence.

Then he replied with a picture of his hard cock. The sight of it made me whimper as a current of lust traveled straight to my cunt. I couldn't resist calling him. "I'm so wet right now!" I breathed. "I want you inside me!"

"Oh, baby, I want you, too!" Peyton's voice was thick with arousal. "I'm lying in bed stroking for you right now. Touch yourself, Gloria." Soft moans escaped my lips as I obeyed his instructions. "Don't rush," he said. "Do exactly as I say."

It wasn't long before he had me begging to touch my clit. My hips rocked with enough force to make the bed squeak beneath me. "Please let me!" Shaking with need, I imagined him sliding deep into my pussy.

His breathing quickened even more. "Tease your clit, the way I love to," he urged.

I circled a fingertip around my swollen bud. It was agony, making myself wait for such pleasure. "My pussy is aching for your cock!" I shamelessly revealed.

Peyton gasped, then groaned, "Gloria, I have only so much self-control!"

With a wicked grin, I went on. "Imagine my warm, wet cunt so tight around your dick."

His growl let me know my words were having the desired effect. "Rub your clit," he demanded. "Right now. And let me hear just how wet you are!"

I placed the phone between my thighs while furiously masturbating. The sound of my fingers moving over my slick flesh was obscene, and I knew he loved it.

Finally, I could bear no more. Speaking into the phone again, I said, "I need to come! Please let me come!"

"Fuck, I'm close, too!" His voice grew strained, and I could so easily visualize his dick, rock-hard and pulsing in his hand. "I'm gonna have so much cum for you!"

Peyton held back until he heard my muffled cry. I clamped my thighs around my hand, still rubbing my tender clit as he finally climaxed with a loud groan. More guttural sounds followed, and I imagined them accompanying each spurt of semen erupting from his cock. Catching the scent of my sex, I wondered if he was now covered in his own cum.

"Thank you for the incredibly sexy photo, and for calling me," he said, still breathing hard. "I really needed that!"

"Probably not as much as I did. I'm going out of my mind, Peyton!"

"It won't be for much longer," he promised. "You're all I think about, and it's killing me not being able to see you."

We stayed apart for another week, each day of which felt endless. Then Peyton called me on Friday night. "The Perseid meteor shower is happening right now," he said. "Looks like the best time to see it will be very early Sunday morning, between midnight and dawn."

It suddenly felt like there was a miniature rollercoaster inside my stomach. Was our hiatus finally over? "It's great that the peak is during the weekend," I replied, trying to sound casual. "You're going to watch it, right?"

"Absolutely. And I hope you'll watch it with me, Gloria."

I made no effort to hide my elation as I told him, "I'd love to!"

"I thought I'd pick you up around eleven tomorrow night. We'll head out to my friend's property and stay for a few hours." Peyton's voice was low and seductive when he added, "Then I'll bring you back to my house. And my bed."

Those words drew a sigh of longing from my lips. Already, I felt wild with arousal. "I'm dying to touch you again!"

"Just one more day, sweetheart," he murmured. "I've missed you so much, and I can't wait any longer."

As excited as I was, I struggled to fall sleep that night. The next day dragged by, and while helping Mom with the housecleaning, I thought only of Peyton. My face flushed and my panties grew damp from my many vivid fantasies.

I waited until dinner to tell my parents that Peyton was picking me up later and I'd be spending the night at his house. For several moments, neither of them spoke, and I kept my stare fixed on the table. Then Mom asked, "You haven't seen him at all since he was last here?"

Lifting my head, I met her eyes. "I haven't, no. He and I thought we should... give things time." My gaze drifted to Dad, who smiled faintly.

Mom considered my words, as if weighing them in her mind. I hoped she understood that Peyton and I had refrained from seeing each other out of respect for her. She seemed to, for her expression gradually softened. "Well, be careful and have a good time," she told me.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

When I looked at Dad again, he gave me a knowing wink.

I spent the rest of the evening getting ready. For my outfit, I chose a modest blouse and shorts that weren't at all revealing. Though Mom was beginning to accept the fact that I was seeing Peyton, I doubted she'd be thrilled if I left the house while skimpily dressed. I had to smile as I examined my reflection in the mirror. Perhaps I was learning to be subtle, after all.

Peyton arrived at our house just before eleven, and I hurried out to meet him. The porchlight provided enough illumination for me to see his big smile as he got out of the car.

I rushed into his open arms. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you, too, Gloria." Placing a finger under my chin, he tilted my head upward and gave me a fierce kiss. The feel of his mouth on mine made me lose control, and I couldn't resist sliding my hands over his body. When I squeezed his firm ass, he moaned before breaking our kiss. "Probably not a good idea to get handsy right outside your house," he said with a grin.

"Sorry! I couldn't help myself." 

Peyton kissed me again, briefly this time. Then he slipped his arm around my shoulders and walked with me to the passenger side of the car. "That's alright, baby. We'll be alone soon enough."

During the drive out to the country, it was difficult for me not to touch him. The air itself seemed charged with excitement. Glancing over at me, his smile was tender as he asked, "How are things with Scarlett?"

"I think Dad was right. Mom needed some time, but she's starting to come around."

"I'm glad," Peyton said. "I've missed chatting with her at work, but I wanted to give her some space."

When we reached the field, which was located on a gravel backroad, I was again struck by the darkness and quiet surrounding us. "We lucked out with the weather," Peyton told me. "The skies should be clear the entire night. Also, the moon's almost new, so we don't have to worry about its light interfering with our view of the shower."

We used his red LED flashlight to find the perfect spot in the field. Along with snacks and drinks, Peyton had brought two blankets, one of which he spread out on the ground. He handed the other to me. "It might get a little chilly, and I don't want you to be cold."

I couldn't imagine being cold in his presence; one caress or kiss from him was enough to make me flushed with arousal. Still, I was grateful for his thoughtfulness.

Once we were lying on our backs and gazing up at the sky, Peyton pointed out the constellation Perseus. "That's the meteor shower's radiant, and it's the best place to look." In the darkness, he held my hand. "Keep count of how many meteors you see. I've spotted a hundred in just one hour before."

As he spoke, I not only listened to his words. I also reveled in his warmth, and in his scent. I delighted in the sound of his voice. We were soon treated to a spectacular show, with numerous meteors streaking across the sky. Sometimes we spotted just one every minute or so, but then there would be a burst of them in quick succession. I gasped and cried out, thrilled to witness such beauty. All the while, I kept careful count of the meteors appearing above me.

To my surprise, I did grow a little chilled. When Peyton slid his palm over my skin and felt the goosebumps that had formed, he draped the second blanket over us. "This is wonderful," I whispered to him.

He kissed the top of my head. "I'm so glad you're here to enjoy it with me, Gloria."

It didn't seem to take long for me to count one hundred meteors. Checking the time, I found we'd been observing the shower for about an hour and fifteen minutes. I settled back on the blanket, eager to see more shooting stars, but Peyton soon distracted me. Turning on his side, he nuzzled my neck. A breathy sigh escaped my lips when he slipped a hand under my blouse, his fingers moving toward my breasts.

With a grin, I said, "You're missing the meteor shower."

"I have a far more beautiful sight to behold right here on Earth." While he teased my nipple through my bra, his tongue swirled over my skin.

It still amazed me how quickly I got wet for him. Yet I pretended to be stern. "You're going to make me miss it, too," I told him through my pleasured moans.

"I promise I won't," he whispered. "Keep looking at the sky, Gloria."

Still suckling my neck, he eased his hand inside my shorts. Though his touch was teasing, a mere caress against my saturated panties, I couldn't stop my hips from rocking. As meteors continued dazzling my vision, I placed my hand between Peyton's thighs. He was already hard, and I ached to take him inside me. My stroking made his fingers work fervently to stimulate my clit.

I sounded short of breath when I told him, "I can't wait until we're back in your bed. I don't think I can wait another minute! I need you, Peyton."

He planted kisses on my cheek, inching closer to my mouth. In the almost-total darkness, we relied on touch more than sight. "So you won't find it presumptuous that I brought a condom?" The grin was clear in his voice.

I giggled as his lips moved to my earlobe, which he nibbled and sucked. "Not at all," I assured him. "I find it very smart. But..." Peyton lifted his head, waiting for me to continue. "I'm on the pill, so we can skip the condom if you want."

He moaned at my revelation. "I would absolutely love to skip the condom!" His hands grew insistent while he worked to strip me of my clothes, and I rushed to help so he could get undressed as well.

Once we were both nude beneath the blanket, Peyton knelt between my spread legs. Sliding his palms over my bare skin, he said, "You really can't wait another minute?"

"No!" I practically wailed.

"Not even for me to do this?" Lowering his head, he sought out my nipple with his mouth. His eager suckling made me gasp, and as I held him to my breast, my gaze was fixed on the sky. Another meteor streaked across the darkness.

Finally, Peyton yielded to our building desire. When I felt him slide his tip over my slick folds, I reached between us to guide him to my opening. We were breathing faster as his cock glided through the circle my fingers made around it. The moment he entered me, we both released lust-filled moans.

Buried deep inside my pussy, Peyton rested his weight upon me so he could press his lips to mine. Then he started to move.

I didn't mean to be so loud, but it was hard to stay quiet while he gave me what I'd desperately craved since first meeting him. My cries increased in volume, competing with all the crickets and cicadas in the field around us. Still, I could easily hear Peyton's groans as he drove himself inside me. Beneath the blanket, we moved as one, with each of his thrusts intensifying our connection until I felt I was completely his.

Just as he was completely mine.

Our lovemaking was tender and unhurried. The sensual pump of his hips, and the way he circled them ever so slightly while claiming my pussy, made me start trembling.

Cradling my head in his palm, he whispered, "Keep looking, Gloria."

Each meteor seemed as though it was birthed from the abyss, blazing with light before joining the darkness once more. I felt that brilliant light within me when Peyton summoned forth my orgasm. Pressing my mouth firmly against his shoulder, I struggled not to scream as I came hard around his cock. He continued thrusting between my thighs, relentless in giving me pleasure.

I hadn't yet stopped quivering from the first climax when Peyton brought about my second. By now, I was a shuddering mess, strands of my hair clinging to my damp face. I writhed in his embrace, and I knew my powerful contractions had him right on edge, for he panted, "I'm close, baby! I need to pull out!"

"Not this time!" I clung to him fiercely. "Not our first time. Stay inside me!"

He pumped his hips faster, sending aftershocks rippling through my core. His skin was feverishly hot beneath my palms. I loved his guttural cry, so full of surrender, when he finally succumbed to his own climax and erupted inside me.

"My God, Gloria!" Peyton buried his face in my neck, making no attempt to withdraw. 

I stroked his hair and kissed his face, giving him time to recover. Again, his lips met mine, and we both moaned while reveling in our post-orgasmic bliss.

Peyton's cock was still inside me when I whispered, "Was I worth the wait?"

"I've been waiting for you my whole life, Gloria," he whispered back. "I just can't believe I was lucky enough to find you."

*****

A year later, we returned to that field to see the Perseids again. Earlier in the evening, clouds had threatened to obstruct our view, but the sky gradually cleared, displaying a multitude of stars. While lying in Peyton's embrace, I counted each meteor I saw.

Back in the spring, he'd asked me to move in with him, and once we were living together, he encouraged me to decorate the house. "I want you to feel completely at home here," he told me. When I asked Mom for advice about different color schemes, she was happy to offer suggestions. I figured she would always be a little concerned about the age difference between me and Peyton, but she and Dad could easily see how in love we were.

Peyton now pulled me closer. "Ever think about marriage?" he asked in a deceptively casual voice.

I looked up at him, but the darkness prevented me from discerning his expression. "Sometimes." I stretched out the word, smiling as I spoke.

After planting a kiss on the top of my head, he murmured, "So you won't find it presumptuous that I brought a ring?"

"Peyton!" I hurried to sit up, the meteor shower completely forgotten. He sat up, too, and I could tell he was reaching into his bag. My heart began beating so hard that it sounded like a continual surf pounding in my ears.

He turned on the small flashlight, and its illumination revealed the beautiful diamond ring he held. Then he grasped my hand. "You're the love of my life, Gloria." His words were full of tenderness. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I cried. Tears filled my eyes, and I trembled so fiercely that he had trouble sliding the ring on my finger. When he finally managed, I threw my arms around him. He laughed as I kissed his face, my lips traveling over his skin before reaching his mouth. "I love you, Peyton."

Holding me tight, he said, "I love you, too. And I promise I'll do all I can to make you happy."

"You already have!" I couldn't suppress my own euphoric laughter. "Right now, I'm the happiest woman in the universe."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments