Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend in Paradise - Chapter One

"Tasty Surprise"

20
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"I met Lisa on LushStories and wrote my first story about a fantasy audition encounter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The story continues with a weekend of bisexual MMF debauchery. Enjoy!"

Most people wouldn't think of a weekend in a midwestern city as a weekend in paradise, but I wouldn't describe this weekend of lustful adventure any other way.

Lisa told me I passed my audition; she was ready for more and would like to include her significant other, Joe. After discussing our mutual fantasies, we all agreed that a bisexual MMF romp with Lisa, Joe, and me, would be just what we all needed.

I hadn't met Joe yet, nor had I even seen what he looked like, other than pictures of Lisa's mouth and pussy engulfing his manhood. That didn't stop me from jumping at the chance to experience my top fantasy. I suggested that since I was driving so far to meet them, getting a hotel room for the long weekend would be fun. They agreed a long weekend would allow us to fulfill quite a few of our fantasies, so I booked a hotel suite for our adventurous weekend.

A few days before our rendezvous, Lisa sent me a message telling me she needed to change our plans. My heart immediately sank as I thought the weekend was off.

As I read on, I learned that Joe wouldn't be able to join us until later in the evening, and she would like me to add her name to the reservation so that she could check in early, get ready, and wait for me when I arrived. I loved the idea and this wasn't really a letdown at all. As much as I wanted to get it on with Joe, it would give me one more solo encounter with her before we added him to the mix.

Friday of the big weekend found me making my way across the Midwest, trying not to speed and keeping my mind on the driving rather than what I would be doing all weekend. It was a losing battle, but I managed to avoid a speeding ticket or wreck.

I made a stop at the lingerie and sex shop I had found online so I could pick out something special for her. I'd never been in a store like this before and I know that my face was bright red and I was completely flustered. The helpful sales clerk told me it came in small, medium, and large. With no experience with these things and no idea what the hell size was best, I decided going with medium was safe. I paid, headed back to my car, and texted Lisa.

"I'm just a few miles away, and I expect you to be ready and waiting like a good girl." I was trying to get back into my domination mode, as I knew she liked it. The truth is that I was so new to this, I had no idea what I was doing. I followed up, "There will be spankings if you don't do it right." I knew full well, as did she, there were going to be spankings no matter what. Things started to stir in my pants as I thought more about what was about to happen.

She quickly texted back, "Running a few minutes late. Please let me know when you arrive."

I made the short drive to the hotel, pulled into the lot, and texted from the car that I was there.

She texted back, "I'm really sorry. You drove fast. Could I please have fifteen more minutes to get ready? It will be worth it." She ended it with a smooch and wet emojis.

I sighed at the delay in my gratification but told her I would wait. I added that I might have to spank her extra for delaying me. Killing time, I gazed out the windshield of my car. Movement up in a second-floor window caught my attention. I was pretty sure I saw a naked man looking down from his window. It was only a momentary glance. He must have also seen me at the same time I saw him because he disappeared. I smiled as I thought about others potentially using this hotel as their love nest. I checked social media and e-mails on my phone, but it was pointless. I had zero ability to focus.

Time crawled as the minutes ticked by. When my phone finally showed that the fifteen minutes was up, I texted her, "I'm cumming!"

She texted back, "I'll be ready by the time you get up." I enjoyed the little wordplay we were having. But then I enjoy everything about Lisa. She is beautiful, sexy, kinky, and lots of fun.

Grabbing my small travel bag out of the trunk of my car, I headed inside, stopped to get my key at the front desk, and headed for the elevator. As the door opened, a disheveled man walked out. His shirt was only half tucked in as if he had dressed quickly. His face was flushed, and I recognized the look. I waited for him to exit and then I stepped in and pressed the button for the second floor. It hit me that he was the guy I saw in the window. I kind of wanted to call out, "Way to go, dude!" because I was pretty sure he just got some.

Walking down the hall to the room, I debated whether I should knock or just enter. I decided on the latter, expecting to see her on the bed and waiting, wearing something sexy. In wicked anticipation of what I had planned, my heart beat faster as I opened the door.

There was Lisa, lying face down on the bed, completely naked. The first time I viewed a picture of her like this gave me the courage to message her. I had boldly told her what I would like to do to her in that position. She told me she was blushing, which I took as a sign I should keep talking to her. I was thrilled she remembered, and the view was a huge turn-on for me. We said hello as I walked across the room. She didn't move, and I struggled a bit as I leaned my head down to the bed for a sloppy kiss. I told her I approved of her idea of being ready. Then I smacked her ass. She gasped and grinned.

I worked my way around to the foot of the bed as I quickly removed my clothes, leaving them where they fell. I spent a minute soaking in the view of her amazing body. I crawled onto the bed and started kissing and licking my way up the back of her leg. Up the calf, lingering at the back of her knee, then slowly up her soft, shapely leg. When I got to her butt, I kissed it and couldn't resist playfully and gently biting each cheek. I moved up to the small of her back, giving her round, white ass another slap. Kissing my way back down toward her crack, she began to spread her legs, and I swore I smelled semen. It's the same thing I smell when I get myself off to her pictures and videos, so I thought, "I must be imagining things. I've got cum on my mind."

She spread her legs further, and I glanced between her legs at her lovely pussy. It was wet. So wet there was a dribble making its way down her folds over her clitoris hood. She was creamy for me today and that was really hot.

I kissed the inside of one thigh, then the other, making my way up to paradise. I caught another whiff and then it hit me. It was undoubtedly the smell of semen! This was the room where I saw the naked guy in the window. That naked guy was Joe, and he had just fucked Lisa, leaving me some cleanup work.

I smacked her ass again and said, "You're naughty! You've already been fucked by Joe." I smacked her butt several more times, making it red in the process. I immediately moved in and planted a few wet kisses on her ass. I know she liked to be spanked, but I honestly felt bad about it. I've always been very gentle with women.

Groaning, and then laughing softly, she said, "I told you it would be worth it."

Her laughter caused more cum to dribble out of her. I was so aroused I could barely contain myself. I quickly laid down between her legs and brought my mouth to her crotch as she spread her legs wider. Burying my face in her vulva, my tongue found the drip near her clit as my nose pressed into her sopping-wet vagina. She moaned, and more juices flowed out. I could feel their shared wetness on my nose and face. The smell of sex was overwhelming. I lapped up their combined juices like my life depended on it.

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

Lisa slowly pulled her legs up under her body, raising her ass in the air and giving me better access. This also served to squeeze more love cocktail out of her. I watched attentively as the mess ran down her pussy, a glob stopping on her inner thigh. I moved my mouth to capture it and returned to hungrily lapping at her slippery sex, reminding myself to focus more on giving her pleasure than my desire to soak my face in their love potion and drink it all in. I worked my way back up and began kissing between her cheeks, then licking around between her crack, and finally, licking her little crinkled star. She moaned with appreciation.

As I continued to lick her butt, I moved my hand up, wet my thumb inside her, then began rhythmically circling her engorged clitoris. I'm not sure who was enjoying this more. I continued what I was doing as her body began to tense, and she let out a low, sensual groan. As I moved my other hand up to slip two fingers inside her, I lost my balance and began to tilt forward, so my face was more firmly planted in her amazing derrière. Between the thumb on her clit, the fingers in her vagina, and my tongue on her ass, she came hard, causing my stiff cock to pulse and throb even more.

I pulled away from her and got up on my knees behind her. I held my stiff penis at her well-lubricated slit and ran it up and down. She pushed back in an attempt to get me to enter her. My erection ached to be inside her, but I continued to tease and prolong the anticipation. Instead of pushing into her, I reached down and smacked her ass again.

Just then, I remember the surprise I purchased on my way here. Without warning, I climbed off the bed and walked across the room to get the bag, my erection swaying and dripping pre-cum as I walked.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'll be right back. I've got a surprise for you."

"You're so sweet to me," she replied. "But hurry, because I can't wait to feel your stick cock inside me."

I walked back, handed her the bag, and leaned down for another kiss. "I hope you like it," I said. "I got you another rose."

Clearly there weren't roses in the bag and her face showed her confusion. She pulled out the box and, with a devious grin, she exclaimed, "Oh! I love it. I can't wait to use it."

"Open it," I said. "You're going to put it in while I watch."

She opened the box and revealed the medium-sized shiny metal butt plug with a rose-colored jewel on the base.

While she was opening it, still leaning over with her lovely tush up in the air, I squeezed some lube onto her waiting rosebud. The cool liquid landing on her butthole took her by surprise. She flinched, and I apologized with a bit of a giggle. I reached around and put a little lube on the plug. I momentarily inserted my forefinger into her wet vagina, and then pressed it against her waiting bum, wetting it more with the lube I'd just applied. I slowly pushed my finger inside her waiting anus and listened to her moan in appreciation. She felt so incredibly tight, and I felt so dirty doing this to her. Her enjoyment of all things sex made me crazy with lust.

"I'm just helping you get ready," I snickered.

"Uh-huh," she playfully replied. "I'm sure you're not enjoying that at all."

I watched with delight as she pressed the plug against her ass, and her sphincter stretched while she gently forced the tapered head inside herself. I couldn't help but lean down and lick around it as she slowly inserted it. My cock stirred as the widest part cleared her opening, and her muscles involuntarily pulled it in, the base resting firmly against her. She looked so incredibly hot with her shapely hips and ass in the air, and the rose-colored butt plug sticking out. I reached down and rubbed up and down her vulva, slowly dipping two fingers inside her, then working them down to her clit. I pressed on her clitoris, making a slow circular motion. She let out another moan of satisfaction.

I again positioned myself behind her and slowly pushed my throbbing dick into her wet, velvety entrance. She felt so good around me. We both moaned with satisfaction as I slowly slid in and out, and gently played with the butt plug, teasing her by pulling it out just a bit, then letting her tight hole pull it back in. Her hand moved between her legs, and she began rubbing herself while I watched my wet, glistening erection slide in and out. Every once in a while, I would withdraw completely, then slowly reenter. I loved seeing how wet she made my cock, thanks to her level of arousal and the remaining spunk from her earlier encounter with Joe.

I caressed her lovely hips, enjoying the sight of her luscious curves. I grasped her hips and began fucking her harder, pausing the rhythm periodically while trying to get as deep inside of her as possible. I pulled out, spanked her lovely butt, then reentered her. I spanked her several more times while I humped her, and the moaning told me that she was enjoying it. She became louder as I continued to thrust into her and spank her ass. I could feel her fingers working her clit and occasionally slipping up to my slick hard member.

"Hmmm, I'm cumming!" she exclaimed.

As she climaxed, I watched as her sphincter muscles pulsed and gently pushed the butt plug partway out, before relaxing and letting it fully reenter her. I could feel the hardness of it on the top of my cock as my arousal grew. The visual was too much for me.

"Oh, Lisa, you're so fucking sexy," I panted as I began spurting inside her. I pushed myself hard against her while also pulling her hips back. I was desperate to be deep inside of her while I filled her with my seed.

In our post-orgasmic bliss, Lisa moved forward, flattening her body against the bed, while I laid on her back. I loved the feeling of her soft, warm skin on me and her sexy round ass pressing against me. As the stiffness left my penis, I was sad to feel it slip out of her. But I knew that we had all weekend and there would be more. We shifted ourselves and laid on our sides, facing each other. I tenderly brushed her silky soft hair back and came in to kiss her. Not believing my luck at meeting her, I reached around and grabbed her ass, feeling the hard cool base of the butt plug, still firmly lodged inside her. I reached up to fondle her breast, gently pinching the nipple, then slid my hand down her lovely, soft belly and between her legs. Dipping my fingers inside her, I gathered some of our juices and brought my fingers up to her mouth. We both licked at them and then pushed the wetness around each other's mouths with our tongues.

Rather abruptly, she pulled back and said, "I hate to stop this now, but I need to let Joe know he should come back to the room. He's been waiting forever!"

A feeling of nervousness and anticipation hit me over the fact that I had just had a wild sexual encounter with a hot, sexy woman, and we were about to be joined by her significant other. My member twitched as I thought about finally exploring the lust for cock I'd developed in recent years.

To be continued . . .

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments