Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Her Arse - Part 3

"A third consecutive sex night for fifty-eight-year-old Debbie and twenty-year-old Chris"

70
15 Comments 15
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

"Do you want me to stay behind when we close tonight?" thirty-eight-year-old barman Steve Jefferson asked pub landlady Debbie Hammond.

"What for?" responded fifty-eight-year-old Debbie, although she knew very well what for.

"You know what for, to give you a fucking," said Steve.

The barman had fucked Debbie several times over the last couple of years, he was quite good at it but Debbie always thought that he was more interested in his pleasure than hers. The reason that he was suggesting it now was that it was to be the last of three consecutive nights that Debbie's husband would be away. Steve had offered to fuck her the first night, but she said that she was tired, and he was not working the second night, so Debbie knew that the question was coming.

Debbie had actually been very well fucked the last two nights by twenty-year-old Chris O'Brien, who had come into the pub by chance the first night that Debbie's husband was away, and the plan was for her and Chris to fuck again this night.

Debbie had to find a way to say no to Steve, but the 'too tired' excuse might not suffice.

"Thanks for the offer Steve, but no thanks," replied Debbie, hoping but not expecting that that would be accepted.

"Why not? I thought you liked me fucking you," replied Steve.

"I do, and we will fuck another time, but not tonight," said Debbie.

"Is someone else fucking you?" responded Steve.

"Leave it, Steve, please; just accept no for tonight," said Debbie.

"There is someone else, who is fucking you, Debbie?" pressed Steve.

"Even if there was, it is none of your business; you could just go home to your wife," said Debbie, not liking the grilling.

"Does your husband know that you fuck around?" snapped Steve.

"Does your wife know that you do?" replied Debbie.

"Bitch," said Steve, annoyed at the rejection.

"Do you think that you should talk to your boss like that?" asked Debbie.

Steve almost told her to fuck off, but he needed the job, "Sorry," was his response.

"Okay, let's forget this conversation ever happened," replied Debbie, not wanting her barman walking out on her.

"Okay," said Steve, still indignant about his offer of a fuck being rejected.

The atmosphere was strained between Debbie and Steve as they worked in the pub, but nothing further was said. Debbie was now concerned that Steve might hang around at pub closing time, she had arranged for Chris to come to the back door but Steve could make things difficult.

She did not want to cancel her planned fuck with Chris, but she did not want Steve still in the vicinity when Chris turned up.

Debbie decided that she had better phone Chris and warn him about possible complications.

"Hey baby, Steve the barman offered to stay behind and give me a seeing to, and did not take too kindly to being rejected," said Debbie.

"Oh, what did you say to him?" replied Chris.

"I just tried saying no thanks, but he did not accept that and accused me of fucking someone else," said Debbie.

"Well, you are," said Chris.

"Yeah, and fucking wonderful he is too, but I could not tell Steve that," responded Debbie.

"So what are you saying?" said Chris.

"Just warning you that I do not know if Steve will hang around at pub closing time to see who my lover is," replied Debbie.

"Are you saying to cancel?" asked a concerned Chris.

"I hope not, but it depends on what Steve does," answered Debbie.

"I hope not too, sex with you is wonderful," said Chris.

"You be at the back of the pub at closing time, and I will let you know, but we will have to be careful," said Debbie.

"Okay," said Chris.

Steve had been thinking of hanging around to make things awkward for Debbie, he had also been studying every male that came into the pub suspiciously, wondering if they were there to fuck the landlady.

As the evening went on, Steve started to realise that Debbie was right, and it was none of his business. If someone else was fucking her he was jealous, but it was nothing to do with him.

"I am sorry about earlier, are we still friends?" Steve said to Debbie, during a quiet moment behind the bar.

"Yes, Steve, we are still friends and I am sorry how I reacted," replied Debbie, relieved if that meant that her barman would not be hanging around after hours.

"Another time, maybe," said Steve.

"Ha, you never know your luck," replied Debbie, the conversation was ended by a customer coming to the bar.

The rest of the evening passed, and Debbie called last orders and then time, and the customers left, none of them apparently getting any after-hours bedroom service.

"Good night Debbie," said Steve, the clearing up done.

"Good night Steve, give us a kiss," replied Debbie.

"Not changing your mind, are you?" asked Steve.

"No, just an until next time kiss," said Debbie, putting her lips to Steve's.

Steve returned the kiss passionately, and his hand went onto Debbie's arse.

"Whoa there, steady boy," said Debbie, pushing Steve away, but not roughly.

"Sorry, you are so hot," replied Steve.

"Another time honey, I promise," said Debbie, and she meant it.

"I will look forward to it, good night," said Steve, going out of the front door.

Debbie locked up and watched him through the window, hoping that he did not go around the back of the pub. Steve walked off, away from the pub, so Debbie was confident that he was not checking up on her.

Debbie went to the back door, she knew that Chris should be there although he was probably wary of Steve.

"Chris?" said Debbie, having opened the door.

"Yeah, here," said Chris, from the shadows in the backyard.

"It is okay, baby, Steve has gone," said Debbie.

"Good," said Chris, coming into the light, and getting dragged indoors by Debbie.

"Let's go fuck," said Debbie.

"Good idea; was it difficult with your barman?" said Chris.

"At first, but I think that we reached an agreement," replied Debbie, as they went upstairs.

"I had better not ask what the agreement was," said Chris, who was already becoming jealous of Debbie's husband or anyone else that went to bed with her.

"All you need to think about is you and me and now, baby," said Debbie, undoing Chris's jeans now that they were in the bedroom.

"Yep, concentrate on another great fuck," replied Chris, undoing Debbie's blouse.

"I want to suck your cock, baby," said Debbie, dropping to her knees and pulling down Chris's jeans and boxers as she did so.

She took his erection into her mouth and put her lips and tongue to work on its length.

"Oh fuck, Debbie, get on the bed, I want to lick you," said Chris, his hand on Debbie's head.

"Okay, babe, sixty-nine," said Debbie, scrambling to her feet and removing her skirt and knickers.

Chris got out of his jeans and boxers, he also removed his shirt. Debbie took off her blouse and bra.

"Get on your back, baby," said a highly aroused Debbie.

MelissaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaCollins

Chris got on his back and Debbie lowered her cunt onto his face, as she took his prick back into her mouth.

Chris licked at Debbie's cunt, as she licked and sucked his cock. Chris's tongue teased Debbie's clit as she got more and more turned on. She needed Chris to be fucking her, but she knew that his recovery time was quick so she also wanted him cumming in her mouth.

Debbie was sending Steve wild with her lips and tongue, he knew that he was having the same effect on her as he lapped at her vagina.

Debbie mumbled with a mouthful of cock as she started to cum on Chris's face. Chris kept tonguing her and Debbie put her mouth action into overdrive.

Chris suddenly started spurting spunk into Debbie's mouth, she kept sucking and tried to swallow, and she started cumming for a second time. Debbie had to pull her mouth off Chris's still-ejaculating penis because she could not swallow all of his excretions.

"Fuck, that was good," said Debbie, her face splattered with cum.

"Yeah," replied Chris, the best that he could manage with Debbie's sticky cunt still on his face.

Debbie rolled off and swivelled around so that her head was near Chris's. They laughed and then kissed.

"Will we see each other again?" asked Chris.

"I certainly hope so, although I have sort of promised Steve a fuck the next time that my husband is away," answered Debbie.

"Does your husband go away often?" asked Chris.

"Quite often, but not usually for three days at a time like this time," replied Debbie.

"Please let me know when we have another chance," said Chris.

"I will, but you are not leaving tonight until we have had a good fuck, are you?" said Debbie.

"Can I stay the night?" asked Chris.

"I will be knackered in the morning, but yeah, why not? You will need to be gone by daylight though," replied Debbie.

Debbie sat up and slowly wanked Chris back to full erection, "Fuck me from behind, baby," said Debbie, getting onto her elbows and knees.

Chris got behind her and fingered her arse crack, before positioning his cock against her cunt and easing in, "Oh, yeah," breathed Debbie, as Chris's penis entered her.

Chris gripped her hips and very slowly shafted her, intending to give her a very long and satisfying fucking.

Debbie purred as Chris's cock slowly slid in and out, this was a lover that she had to have whenever possible.

Chris increased the speed of his thrusts, not yet to full speed, and that prompted an orgasm for Debbie, "Oh, oh, mmmm, oh, oh," she muttered.

Chris then gave her a full-speed fucking for a couple of minutes, and she yelled through another cum.

Chris then slowed, his penis now sliding in and out of Debbie's cunt at a leisurely pace.

The sex went on and on, both parties were happy to remain in the same position.

Another upping of pace had Debbie cumming again, "Shit, Chris, oh fuck oh fuck," she wailed.

He was there for the night, and Chris wanted to spend as much of it as possible fucking, he was holding back his ejaculation.

Chris took Debbie to one more orgasm before he groaned, and shot jets of semen into her.

"Fucking hell, Chris, you certainly know how to give a woman a good fuck," said Debbie, after Chris had withdrawn and she had collapsed on her front and he lay on his back.

"I am going to miss you, Debbie," said Chris, feeling sad that he did not know when they could be together again.

"I am going to miss you too, baby," replied Debbie.

Debbie set the alarm so that there would be time for Chris to get up and go before daybreak, they then lay in each other's arms.

They did sleep a bit, but Debbie, who was now on her front, awoke with the feeling of her arse being caressed.

She put on the bedside lamp and smiled at her young lover.

"Are you leading up to one more fuck before you go?" asked Debbie, glancing at the clock and ensuring that there was time for another one.

"Can I worship your arse again first?" asked Chris.

"If you want," chuckled Debbie.

Chris threw the beclothes aside and got onto his knees next to Debbie's large arse. He ran his hands over her buttocks, then kissed her left cheek and then her right. He moved a bit lower and kissed the backs of her thighs, "Mmmm, I hope that your cock is stiff enough to fuck me again when you have finished playing with my arse," said Debbie.

"It is," assured Chris, before kissing Debbie's buttocks right next to her arse crack.

He then slightly parted her cheeks and licked her crack, and Debbie squirmed.

"Oh Chris, this is so, so good," said Debbie, quietly.

"You like having your arse licked, don't you?" said Chris.

"I do the way that you do it, baby," replied Debbie.

Chris tongued Debbie's arse some more, he licked around her arsehole, making her shudder.

He knew that she was on the point of cumming, so he licked her anus some more, "Fucking hell, fucking hell, fuck," said Debbie, humping the bed.

"Time for a fuck, roll over," said Chris, and Debbie happily rolled onto her back and offered her cunt.

Chris mounted her, he was going to make this fuck hard and fast, and very enjoyable.

Chris thrust his hips, and Debbie moved with him, she came again almost instantly, "Fuck, oh fuck, fuck," she wailed.

Chris kept fucking, he knew that it would not be too long before he came, but he wanted Debbie cumming at least one more time.

Debbie came again, as the bed creaked.

Chris started spurting, and that brought Debbie off once more.

"What a night," said Debbie, before they snogged.

"Wonderful," agreed Chris.

"Baby, I wish you didn't have to, but you need to go soon," said Debbie.

"Please don't forget me," said Chris.

"Ha, how the hell would I be able to forget the stud that has given me the best sex of my life," answered Debbie.

Chris had a quick shower and got dressed. It was still dark but would not be for much longer.

Debbie put on a dressing gown, and they went to the back door.

"Thank you for such great sex," said Debbie.

"Thank you, you are such a hot woman," replied Chris.

They did not want to part, but both knew that they had to. Chris went out of the back door, not knowing when he would return.

Debbie did get about an hour of sleep, but she felt like shit. The sex was worth it though.

"Morning Debbie," said Steve, when he arrived for work.

"Hello Steve," replied Debbie, feeling groggy.

Steve thought of asking her if she had had a good night but decided against it. By the look of her, she had not got much sleep.

Debbie's husband returned that afternoon, and she left him to do the bar with Steve that night, saying that she needed an early night.

She went to bed and lay thinking back over everything that she and her young lover had done on that bed over the last three nights. She wondered when she would be able to have Chris's penis in her cunt again.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments