Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding Reception - The Day And Night After

"Nineteen-year-old Cameron and fifty-nine-year-old Janice meet at her house for several hours of sex"

55
10 Comments 10
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Fifty-nine-year-old Janice Spearing prepared for the arrival of her guest, nineteen-year-old Cameron Scott.

They had met at a wedding reception the previous evening and had had a quickie fuck in the wooded area of the hotel grounds.

Neither of them had a direct link with the bride and groom, who were both nineteen, Janice had been there because her daughter Melanie worked with the bride's mother and Cameron was known to both the bride and groom but not particularly close to either.

Cameron had a liking for the more mature, curvy woman and Janice fitted that bill perfectly, being a BBW. She was also very promiscuous, much to her daughter's disgust, and rather liked getting fucked by young hunks like the well-endowed Cameron.

Janice had given Cameron her landline phone number the previous evening and, as they were both anxious to fuck without time constraints, he had phoned her and was now on his way to Janice to spend what was left of Sunday morning, plus the afternoon, evening and night with her.

Janice's preparations included dispensing with her knickers, they would have been coming off as soon as Cameron arrived anyway, putting on the short skirt that she had worn the previous evening, and putting on makeup, although not quite as much as she wore the previous night.

She did not bother with a bra and had the top three buttons on her blouse undone.

She intended to spend most of the next twenty hours or so doing what she liked best, fucking, and she was sure that Cameron had the same intentions.

Cameron arrived at Janice's house about one hour after his phone call to her, "Come here you hunk, we are going to do some serious fucking," said Janice, dragging Cameron into her house and locking her lips on his.

Cameron massaged Janice's big arse through her skirt, as his rapidly expanding bulge pressed against her front.

"You are a fucking horny bitch, aren't you?" said Cameron, when their initial snogging finished.

"You are going to find out just how fucking horny I am, are you up to it?" replied Janice, undoing the belt on Cameron's jeans.

"I am going to make you cum so many times, you hot, sexy woman," said Cameron, undoing the remaining buttons on Janice's blouse and baring her large tits.

"Go for it, big boy," said Janice, undoing Cameron's jeans and putting her hand inside his boxers, and fondling his erect cock.

"Fuck, I want you," said Cameron, undoing Janice's skirt and sending it to her feet, discovering that she was naked underneath.

Cameron's fingers went to Janice's already wet cunt and she dragged his boxers down to give her hand easier access to his huge penis, as they snogged again.

They were still only just inside Janice's door, and it was not looking like they would get much further before they started fucking.

There was a chair close to the door and Janice backed Cameron to it and sat him down. She put one of her thick legs on either side of him, took his cock in her hand, and lowered herself onto his erection.

"Mmmm," purred Janice, as she fed Cameron's rod into her hot cunt.

"Oh fuck, " said Cameron, as his penis was taken further and further into Janice's vagina.

Janice bit her lip and giggled, as she looked into Cameron's eyes. She started to rise and fall very slowly as his cock impaled her, Cameron gripped her buttocks.

Janice increased the pace of her up and down movements, "Oh, oh, oh," she panted, as she rode Cameron's long and thick weapon.

Janice was bouncing now, and about to orgasm, "Shit, fucking shit, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she exclaimed as she came.

She kept wailing as she kept cumming as she fucked herself on Cameron's pole.

They kissed and tongue battled, as Janice continued bouncing. Cameron now had fingers in Janice's arse crack and he had a finger at her anus. Cameron kept his finger in contact with Janice's arsehole as she kept riding, increasing her arousal even more.

Janice came again, then suggested a change of scenery, "Let's continue this upstairs, leave your jeans and boxers down here," said the glowing Janice, getting off Cameron's rod.

Cameron got out of his lower clothing as instructed, and looked up to see Janice's big backside going up the stairs.

Janice discarded her undone blouse when she reached the top of the stairs, leaving her naked.

Seeing this, Cameron took off his T-shirt, as he climbed the stairs. He felt a bit silly just being in socks so they came off too when he reached the top of the stairs.

The couple looked at each other, both ready to resume the fucking that had started downstairs.

They moved together and kissed with passion, Cameron's hands all over Janice's bare arse as his erection tried to find space between their bodies.

"Let's fuck some more," breathed Janice.

"Yeah, spread your legs, you horny slut," replied Cameron.

"Oh, so masterful," teased Janice.

"I will show you how masterful when I spank your arse later," responded Cameron.

"Oh goodie, I have not had a good spanking in ages," chuckled Janice, as she got on the bed with her legs spread.

Cameron got between Janice's legs and eased his penis back into her. She had control of the situation as she rode him downstairs, but now he could dictate things and he intended to give her a very long and very enjoyable fucking.

Janice had her thick legs in the air as Cameron very slowly moved his hips as his large cock slid in and out of Janice's cunt, they kissed as they shared the feeling of a couple making love.

Cameron kept the thrusts going slow and deep and Janice 'oohed,' in appreciation.

The teenager then increased the speed, only slightly but noticeably, and Janice got more vocal in her responses. "Yes, yes, oh fuck, yes," she muttered as Cameron's impressive penis pleasured her.

A further increase in pace had her cumming, "Mmmm, fucking hell, oh fuck, oh shit," shouted Janice, not needing to be quiet like she had to be in the woods at the hotel the previous evening. It promised to be a wonderful sexual few hours for both of them.

They changed position from time to time, and they were both sweating as they fucked on and on. This was how Janice would like to spend every Sunday, or every day if she could.

Cameron liked pleasuring mature women and he was now very successfully doing it with Janice, who had now orgasmed several times.

They were still in mid fuck when Janice's landline rang beside her bed, it came up as Melanie.

"Shit, I had better answer it, could be important," said Janice, reaching for the phone with Cameron's rigid penis still inside her.

"Hello Melanie," said Janice, hoping that she did not sound too breathless.

"Hello mum, I was thinking that I was not very nice to you yesterday, shall I come round for a chat?" said Melanie.

"Oh, um, no, that is okay, not necessary," said Janice, biting her lip as Cameron pulled out a bit and then eased forward.

"But I feel guilty, Cindy said that I was being a bitch to you," continued Melanie.

Cameron gave two rapid thrusts, driving Janice wild, "Mmmm, what? No, no, it is okay," panted Janice, as Cameron again eased out and then slid back in.

"Mum, have you got someone there? Fucking hell, you have, haven't you?" shouted Melanie.

"Melanie, what I do,..., oh fuck," said Janice, almost dropping the phone as Cameron gave several fast thrusts.

"I take the apology back, you are just a fucking slut, goodbye," shouted Melanie, ending the call.

"Well, I don't suppose that she will be ringing back in a hurry; now let's get back to fucking," said Janice, putting the phone down and kissing Cameron.

Cameron gave Janice a series of rapid thrusts, "Cumming, oh fuck, cumming," yelled Janice.

Cameron let Janice calm, and then had a suggestion, "Phone your daughter back and tell her that you are enjoying yourself."

"Ha, I suppose that she and Luke do it, but then again, maybe they don't," chuckled Janice, her body now soaked in sweat, as was Cameron's.

valentiinnaa1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
valentiinnaa1

The sex went on and on, Janice was in sexual heaven, as the young stud fucked her and fucked her and fucked her.

The session so far had been everything that either of them could have hoped for.

Cameron had been holding back his ejaculation for quite a while, but he could hold it no more.

"Gonna cum," he gasped, and he shot jets of spunk into Janice, making her orgasm again.

They lay breathing heavily, Cameron still with his cock in Janice.

"Do you want something to eat?" asked Janice, when breathing was normal.

"Yeah, your cunt and your arse," replied Cameron.

"Ha, you can have them for supper; do you want anything now?" said Janice.

"I am not bothered, it is up to you," replied Cameron.

"I am not hungry, but maybe we can have a shower and have a little break before we go again," suggested Janice.

"Fine with me," said Cameron.

They each had a shower, there was only room for one at a time, and did some caressing as they each dried the other. They were both horny again.

"Don't think I can wait until supper, I want to eat your arse now," said Cameron, running his hand over Janice's buttocks.

"Okay, feast away," replied Janice, getting on her knees on the bed and offering her large backside.

Cameron looked at the large presented mature behind, he was erect again, not that he had been completely soft since he arrived at Janice's house. He caressed her buttocks and fingered her arse crack, "Mmmm, fuck you turn me on so much," said Janice.

Cameron then kissed Janice's left buttock and then her right one, kissing all over both. He then inserted his tongue in between Janice's cheeks and licked her arse crack.

"Fucking hell, Cameron, oh fuck," purred Janice, offering her arse even more.

Cameron's tongue circled Janice's arsehole, "Mmmm, oh, oh, going to cum," announced Janice, and as Cameron rimmed her, she did.

Cameron kept tonguing as Janice came hard.

"Give me another fucking," pleaded the highly turned-on Janice, Cameron was happy to do so.

Cameron stopped licking Janice's arse and got his penis to her cunt, he gripped her hips as he eased in.

He shafted her hard and fast and had her screaming through another orgasm. He kept fucking her from behind and had Janice's body shaking as she came again. Cameron did not try to hold his ejaculation back this time and his penis spat more semen into Janice's mature cunt.

After a while, they went downstairs, still naked, and had a snack and a drink, and chatted.

Janice discovered that Cameron worked in an office and would have to leave before seven in the morning to go home and get ready for work.

Janice worked three days a week in a shop, but Monday was not one of her working days.

They still had Sunday evening and night ahead of them.

"I have been thinking, if you are going to spank me then I should spank you," said Janice.

"I suppose that that is reasonable," replied Cameron, liking the idea of going over Janice's knee.

"Yeah, we will do the spanking just before we go to bed tonight, should be quite a turn-on," said Janice.

"Yeah, we should have a hell of a fuck after that," agreed Cameron.

In the early evening, they were back on the bed in a sixty-nine, with Janice on top.

Janice had got Cameron's cock throbbing as she used her expert mouth on it, Cameron's tongue lapped at Janice's wet cunt and teased her clit. They were both heading towards giving the other the ultimate oral pleasure, and neither intended to stop.

Janice started cumming on Cameron's face just before his twitching cock released cream into Janice's mouth. Janice swallowed most of it but had to take her mouth off Cameron's penis and the last blast of his cum splattered her face.

Cameron's face was smeared with Janice's sex juice.

They lay side by side on the bed for a while, Cameron playing with Janice's tits, and then cleaned up a bit and went downstairs.

The next time that they returned to the bedroom would be for spanking, fucking and maybe a little bit of sleep.

They had something to eat, although not a lot, before coming back upstairs.

Janice set the alarm clock for six in the morning because her young lover would have to get up to go home.

"So, you give me a good arse warming before I do the same for you," said Janice, positioning a chair. She was not heavily into spanking but she had had some memorable fucks whilst she had a sore arse and she expected tonight to very much be like that.

Cameron had only really spanked one woman before, a woman of similar age to Janice, but the fucking that they had afterwards was very satisfying for both of them. Cameron had never been spanked himself, but he was quite looking forward to getting his arse tanned.

Cameron sat on the chair, his penis erect as it had been for most of the last several hours.

"I think that my daughter would approve of me getting a hard spanking, although she might not approve of who is giving me it," said Janice, laying over Cameron's lap.

Cameron rested his hand on Janice's left buttock, "Spank me as hard as you can, Cameron," said Janice.

"And then will you spank me as hard as you can?" asked Cameron.

"Oh yes," replied Janice.

Without further words, the youth started spanking the mature arse, and he spanked it hard. He had Janice's arse cheeks going pink and then red as his hand bounced off them.

"Harder, harder," encouraged Janice, who was finding getting a good hiding from a young hunk to be so exhilarating.

Cameron spanked her as hard as he could, and Janice's buttocks were now glowing, and her cunt was soaking wet.

The spanking finished, and a red-faced and sore-arsed Janice got off the young man's lap.

"Fucking hell, that was a spanking; I expect a good fucking, but first I will tan your arse," said Janice.

Cameron stood up, and Janice sat on the chair, although sitting down was difficult, but added to her sexual arousal.

Cameron lay over Janice's lap, his erection going between her thick thighs.

Janice did not have much experience in delivering a spanking, she had given her daughter Melanie an arse tanning when she was seventeen and had sometimes spanked a male in sexual situations, but this needed to be a proper spanking.

She spanked Cameron's backside as fast and as hard as she could, and she certainly got his buttocks glowing. Cameron was concerned about ejaculating as the large mature woman assaulted his rear but managed not to, and the spanking finally stopped.

As they had predicted, they were both hugely turned on, so now it was going to be a fucking and it should be a sensational fucking.

They were both almost in a frenzy as they writhed and fucked, Cameron's huge cock sliding rapidly in and out of Janice's cunt yet again. Janice came loudly several times before Cameron spunked inside her one more time.

They thought of showering but decided against it.

They did get some sleep, but not a lot, although the alarm awoke them at six.

They did not really have time for another fuck, although their first ever fuck on Saturday had been a quickie, Janice insisted on giving Cameron a wank. She alternated between long slow strokes and fast short jerks as she played with the young man's erection, and she shrieked with laughter when spunk shot into the air and landed on Cameron's stomach and pubic area.

Janice licked the cum off Cameron's stomach, pubic area and cock, and then he had to get up.

Cameron had a shower and a quick breakfast, and then he had to go.

The mature BBW and the teenage hunk would probably meet again but they had had a wonderful sexy time together having only set eyes upon each other about thirty-six hours before.

Melanie would probably be disgusted with her mother, but Janice could not give a fuck about that. She was a woman that knew what she wanted and if at all possible, she got it.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments