Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tour Guide - Part 4

"The last night of the holiday so last, for now, opportunity for sex between Sharon and Tony."

62
6 Comments 6
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

It was breakfast time in the hotel on what was the fourth morning of a five-day Scottish coach holiday. The party would be leaving the hotel that had been home for the last two nights after breakfast for some more sightseeing before spending the last night of the holiday in another hotel.

Coach driver Clare Murdoch and tour guide Sharon Jefferson had loaded the passenger's luggage on the coach ready for leaving soon after breakfast was finished.

The two women were opposites in many ways and did not like each other, but they never let their feelings impact in any way on the passenger's holiday enjoyment.

One of the ways that they were opposites was that Sharon was very promiscuous, and had recently had an affair with another driver, Dave Trinder. It ended when Dave's wife found out about it and contacted the coach company management, the upshot of which was that schedules were changed so that Sharon and Dave never worked directly together again.

Sharon had not expected to have any sex on this trip, but she had actually been fuicked on all three evenings. The first night of the holiday a twenty-something hotel barman named Andrew gave her a good fucking, although it had to be a one-off because the tour only had one night at that hotel.

During the second day, Sharon started flirting with a thirty-something passenger named Tony Fuller, and she and Tony had sex on both of the next two evenings. Tony was originally going to be accompanied on the holiday by his fiancee, but they had a big row and the engagement was off and the now ex-fiancee cancelled her holiday.

It was as good as certain that Sharon and Tony would fuck on this last evening too, but before then there were more delights of Scotland to be seen.

As each passenger boarded the coach, Sharon greeted them all individually with a cheery 'Good Morning,' she had to fight the urge to touch Tony, who also had difficulty responding with a restrained, "Good Morning, Sharon."

The day would have them travelling south before an overnight stay in one more Scottish hotel before the journey home the next day. The day would include three hours in the beautiful and historic city of Edinburgh.

The coach would drop the passengers off in the city but then would park up elsewhere before returning to pick them up. There was no need for Sharon to remain with the coach once the passengers were off, and Clare had happily agreed that Sharon could get off in the city too.

Sharon announced over the microphone whilst advising the passengers of the drop-off and pick-up arrangements that Clare had 'kindly' said that she could have some time in Edinburgh, the announcement was mostly for Tony's benefit. Sharon knew that she and her current lover could not spend all the time together, but she was hopeful of some. It would not do to be seen together by any of the other passengers though.

The passengers got off the coach and went off in various directions, but Tony stayed near the coach to see what Sharon had in mind, if anything. He had never been to Edinburgh before, never been to Scotland before in fact, and he wanted to see some of it, but he also wanted to see Sharon.

Sharon got off the coach and waited for Clare to drive off before going to where she had already seen Tony standing.

"Hi," said Sharon.

"Hi to you," replied Tony. They wanted to kiss, but couldn't really.

"Do you remember saying that you would buy me a drink a couple of days ago?" said Sharon.

"I do remember; I haven't done it yet, have I?" replied Tony.

"No, we did other things instead," smiled Sharon.

"Yeah, we did, didn't we?" agreed Tony.

"Well, you could buy me one now, and then I will let you explore Edinburgh," said Sharon.

They went into a nearby bar, whatever else everyone else on the coach was doing, it was not going into a nearby bar.

Tony bought the drinks and they sat in a corner, legs touching. They chatted, and discovered that they actually lived about eighty miles apart, the coach had started from the depot which was near Sharon's home and had picked up passengers at a few points along the way.

They exchanged phone numbers and said that they would keep in touch, even if meeting would be difficult. Sharon was not actually at home much, and they had eighty miles between them.

Sharon did not want to eat into Tony's sightseeing time, but gave him a couple of recommendations.

"For a first time in Edinburgh I would suggest you see some of The Royal Mile, and maybe go up to the castle," said Sharon.

"Yeah, I had thought they would be on my things-to-do list; what are you going to do?" replied Tony.

"I will have a wander around but probably end up in Princes Street Gardens," said Sharon.

"Okay, have a nice time," said Tony.

"The gardens are not far from here so if you phone me when you are done with The Royal Mile and castle, maybe we can meet before we come back for the coach," said Sharon.

"That would be good," replied Tony.

They left the bar and split up, with Sharon suggesting the best way for Tony to get to The Royal Mile. Whichever way he went it either meant a quite long walk or a steep climb, or both. They did have a kiss before they parted, assuming that everyone from the coach was now some distance away.

Tony went off to The Royal Mile, and then the castle at the top, and Sharon wandered around some of the Princes Street shops. It was surprising how quickly time passed, and Sharon was sitting on a bench in Princes Street Gardens, at the foot of Edinburgh Castle, when her mobile rang.

"Hi, how was The Royal Mile," said Sharon, seeing Tony's name come up.

"Great, I am now near the gardens, where are you?" replied Tony.

Sharon explained exactly where she was, and Tony headed for her. The trouble was that there were now several people from the coach in the area, Sharon had spoken to most of them. Sharon had warned Tony of that fact, so that when he appeared they could not be seen to be anything more than tour guides and coach passengers.

Tony passed some of the passengers as he walked through the gardens to where Sharon had said she was, having brief chats with some of them. At last, he saw Sharon seated on a bench, but he knew that he had to keep his feelings under control.

"Hello, what do you think of Edinburgh?" said Sharon, looking up at the standing Tony.

"Very impressive," said Tony.

"Yes, it is," said Sharon, her eyes now on Tony's crotch.

"I want to fuck you," said Tony, confident that nobody other than Sharon could hear him.

"You will," smiled Sharon, before looking at her watch. The time to be at the pick-up point was not far off, and others from the coach were already walking towards where Sharon and Tony were.

"Better get going, see you later," said Sharon, standing and making it clear that it would not be a good idea for Tony to walk with her.

All made their way to the pick-up point and Clare and the coach arrived at the time that she had said she would.

They boarded the coach for what was basically a drive to their hotel for the last night in Scotland, although Sharon did some talking about Edinburgh on the way out.

They reached the hotel and had some time to settle in before their evening meal. Breakfast and departure would be quite early the next morning, not silly early but quite early.

Tony looked at the bed in his room, a bed on which he expected to have Sharon's company later. Although they had exchanged phone numbers with a view to future contact, he knew that the fuck later might be his last fuck ever with the sexy tour guide.

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

One advantage of them exchanging phone numbers was that Tony could text Sharon to tell her his room number.

Hi, I am in room 108. I am looking forward to fucking you again. xxxxx

Sharon, who had just had a shower, responded.

Hi, I am looking forward to it too. I have to do a bit of work stuff after dinner, but I will be with you as soon as I can. xxxx

They would not get a great deal of time together because Sharon had to be up particularly early as the next morning departure was early, at least she would not be driving and as it was just the homeward journey, her work as tour guide was just about done.

Sharon had to do some reports regarding the trip both on her laptop and handwritten, and she got on with those after dinner.

Peter, one of the passengers, asked Tony if he was going for a pint and expressed his surprise when Tony said 'no', because Tony had had a few on the first night of the holiday. That, of course, was before sex with Sharon was on the agenda.

Sharon did most of what she needed to do but decided that the fuck could wait no longer, she would finish her work when she returned to her room. She went in search of room 108.

She went to the floor that contained Tony's room, but there was another couple from the coach in the corridor, so Sharon smiled at them and kept walking. She heard them enter a room, so she turned around and went back and knocked on Tony's door.

Tony had been waiting for that knock for a while, but unlike the previous evening, he was clothed when he opened the door. With the door closed, they had a long kiss.

"I still have some work to do before I go to sleep, so we had better get what I am here for started," said Sharon, undoing Tony's trousers.

There was not going to be time for a fuck, recovery time, and another fuck so Tony wanted to make this one as good and long-lasting as possible.

Tony tugged Sharon's blouse out of her jeans, and undid it.

Sharon now had Tony's penis out of his underwear and in her hand.

"One day I would like to wank this cock of yours for however long it takes for your spunk to shoot in the air," said Sharon, stroking Tony's erection.

"I would love that," replied Tony, not least because it would mean that they would meet again.

"Not now though, because I want a fucking," said Sharon, kissing Tony.

"That is what you will get," replied Tony, undoing Sharon's jeans.

Tony soon had Sharon's jeans and knickers down to below her thighs, and his fingers in her cunt.

There was a break from cock stroking and cunt fingering as Sharon took off Tony's shirt, and Tony took off Sharon's blouse and bra, then it was back to manual stimulation as they kissed and tongue battled.

The previous evening, Sharon had sort of taken charge and they had started with a sixty-nine, this time Tony backed Sharon to the bed and dragged her jeans and knickers off. He then kissed his way up the insides of her legs, Sharon squirming and purring as he got higher.

Tony was kissing the insides of Sharon's thighs, and Sharon was willing him to lick her cunt. Tony was aware of that and teased her by sticking to kissing her thighs.

"Lick my cunt, you fucking tease," laughed Sharon, raising her arse off the bed and trying to force her cunt into Tony's face.

"Oh, you want me to lick you there, you should have said," chuckled Tony, before starting to tongue Sharon's vagina.

"Yes, yes, do it," said Sharon, placing her hand on Tony's head as he buried his face between her legs.

Sharon's arse squirmed on the bed as Tony's tongue took her towards orgasm. She had not worried about making a noise on the previous two evenings because at the times that they were fucking most hotel guests would have been in the bar, but this time she bit on her fist as she came, she did not know who was next door, if anyone. With the early start the next day some might be having an early night.

Tony knew that now was the time to fuck so he hurriedly got out of his trousers and underwear that had been part of the way down his legs, and moved to have his erection at Sharon's cunt. He was soon inside, and the fucking commenced.

Tony thrust his hips and Sharon responded, and they soon had a rhythm going. It was fucking at its best.

Tony's sizeable rigid penis was driving Sharon wild, and her next orgasm was about to hit. She forgot to bite her fist this time.

"Oh shit!" yelled Sharon, as she came, before hoping that any neighbours had not heard.

Tony kept going and going, he was successfully holding off his ejaculation.

Sharon came another time, this time with her fist in her mouth, as the fucking continued.

Delaying his cumming was now getting difficult for Tony but he managed to have Sharon orgasming again before his semen shot into her.

They savoured the sexual pleasure, before getting their breath back.

They kissed, lovingly, knowing that that was it until they did not know when, possibly forever.

"Thank you for being a wonderful tour guide," smiled Tony, looking at Sharon's flushed and happy face.

"Thank you for being a great passenger, and a great fuck," smiled Sharon in return.

"Oh yeah, you are a great fuck too," laughed Tony.

They kissed again, but knew that time was running out.

Sharon did lay on her front for a little while, as Tony caressed her arse, but then she had to get dressed. She would shower back in her room.

"I hope that that was not our last time, but anyway, thank you," said Sharon, before they kissed again.

"Thank you for making my holiday so wonderful," replied Tony.

Now there was the problem of Sharon leaving Tony's room without being seen. She did not know if she had been heard. Sharon carefully opened the door, and with nobody in sight, she was gone.

Her exclamation at one of her orgasms had been heard, but the couple that heard her did not know who was doing the yelling. They did know that the male in the room next door was travelling alone.

Sharon finished her reports, had a shower, and got some sleep.

Breakfast was a bit subdued for everyone, partly because it was early and partly because it was the last one of the holiday.

Sharon, and Clare, greeted the passengers as they boarded the coach, and then the last hotel of the Scottish trip was left behind.

They travelled south and eventually started arriving at the various drop-off points.

Tony Fuller gave both Clare and Sharon generous tips and thanked them for making his holiday so good, he held Sharon's hand after the 'goodbye' handshake a lot longer than he held Clare's though.

All the passengers seemed to be very satisfied with the service from the hotels, the driver, and the tour guide, but one passenger was particularly satisfied.

Tour guide Sharon Jefferson very much hoped that she would see one particular passenger again, possibly on a coach trip, but maybe better still, when she was not working.

Sharon and Tony had frequent contact, mostly by text, in the days that followed the holiday, with their thoughts turning to how and where they could get together again. Tony did not expect Sharon to remain celibate; he doubted if she could, and Sharon did not expect that of Tony either, but if they ever did get together again, it should be spectacular.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments