Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanish Cleaning Lady - Part Three

"With his mother away overnight, James and Maria have plenty of time together."

16
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

When Maria Ramos left Elizabeth Raeburn's house on Friday afternoon, she knew that she was not likely to be seeing her newly acquired lover, Elizabeth's twenty-one-year-old son James, during the weekend as Elizabeth had asked James to spend some time with her.

On the plus side, fifty-eight-year-old Maria knew that with Elizabeth going away on Monday and being away until Tuesday evening, the lovers should get plenty of time together then.

Late on Saturday night, James sent Maria a photo of his erect cock and a bit later, Maria sent James a picture of her wet cunt, but that was the only contact the two had over the weekend.

Maria arrived very happily to clean Elizabeth's house on Monday morning. She did like working for Elizabeth but most of all she was happy because she would be in Elizabeth's son's company for much of the next day and a half and a lot of that company would include James's cock being in her cunt.

Elizabeth noticed how happy her cleaning lady seemed, not that she was often miserable, and said, "You seem very pleased with yourself today Maria."

"Do I?" replied Maria with a lovely smile.

"Yes, you do. It is lovely to see you enjoying your work," said Elizabeth.

"I do enjoy my work. Did you have a nice weekend with James?" said Maria, getting the conversation onto her current favourite subject.

"Yes I did, with his holiday coming up and then his return to university, my time with him is short," replied Elizabeth.

Maria and James deliberately kept away from each other throughout the morning as they did not want Elizabeth getting suspicious. 
Elizabeth had an early lunch and then set off for her conference which entailed a night away plus most of the next day. 
Once she had gone, Maria and James did not waste much time before they were kissing and embracing.

"Maria, there is something that I would like you to do in my bedroom," said James.

"Of course James, anything for you," giggled Maria who led the way, swinging her big backside.

Once in the room, James said, "Would you please bend over the bed Maria?"

Maria did so and in fact, bent over a bit more than necessary to push her trouser covered bottom towards James. 
James moved behind her and caressed her arse cheeks and ran a finger up and down her arse crack as she remained in position.

"Please pull back the bedclothes," said James and Maria did as asked and discovered a sheet of paper with writing on it.

"There seems to be a note here James," said Maria, who now felt James's hard cock press against her buttocks.

"Really, what does it say?" asked James as Maria moved her arse from side to side slightly.

 Maria said, "It says, 'I am going to give you such a fucking,'" 

"Oh does it, what do you think about that Maria?" asked James as both his and Maria's underwear started to get damp.

"I think that that seems a wonderful idea," replied Maria who was getting close to cumming in her knickers.

"In that case, I think your trousers should come off, stay where you are," said James who slowly dragged Maria's trousers clear of her rounded backside. He then did the same with her knickers so her very attractive arse was completely bare.

James knelt behind her and started kissing her buttocks and running a finger up and down her arse crack although he was a bit concerned that he would ejaculate in his boxers.

As James kissed and licked her backside and fingered her arse crack, Maria could take no more and she came, "Oh fuck, mmm,  oh god," she panted as her juices wet her thighs. James then inserted his tongue in her arse crack and Maria shuddered through a second orgasm.

James's cock was leaking precum so he thought that he had better remove it from his clothing so he stood up and removed his own trousers and boxers whilst gazing at Maria's still bent over arse. James had not told her to change position so she awaited further instructions but she reacted when she felt his naked erect penis touch her buttocks, "Oh god yes, please fuck me now, James."

James obliged and slid effortlessly into Maria's soaking pussy and shafted her hard and fast from behind.

Maria panted breathlessly through further orgasms as James drove in and out of her before he yelled, "Oh fuck, here I come," as he ejaculated into his lover.

It took them a while to recover from their exertions before they collapsed on the bed with them both still clothed up top but naked below. Their first fuck of their Monday/Tuesday together had been completed very satisfactorily.

They lounged around well into the afternoon just loving their time together but both feeling sad that it would come to an end all too soon and not sure when it would resume, if ever. They had something to eat and then a couple of drinks, as they had done at Maria's house, and found some porn on the internet and James teased Maria, "Fuck, her arse is as big as yours," as they watched a mature woman get taken by a much younger man.

"He seems to know what he is doing with his cock too, just like you do," replied Maria as a compliment to James's lovemaking abilities.

Their upper clothing had been discarded during the afternoon so they were both completely naked and almost permanently aroused and Maria decided that she wanted James inside her again. After a couple of tugs on his already stiff prick, she swung her body onto his lap and slowly lowered herself onto his rod.

They were on the settee with porn still playing as Maria slowly moved up and down as they snogged and James caressed her tits.

Just after a woman on the screen screamed in a probably faked orgasm, Maria felt her own climax building and that was certainly not going to be faked and she increased the speed of her bouncing before gasping, "Shit, umm, um, yes."

She rode on and on determined to suck the spunk out of James with her clenching and unclenching pussy and she delightedly laughed as with an, "Ummm," James came.

They put a couple of towels on the settee because they did not think that Elizabeth would be too pleased to have leaked cum stains on her expensive furniture. They cuddled naked in the knowledge that they had an upcoming night in bed together.

It was quite late when they made their way to James's bed and his penis again slid into Maria's snatch for what proved to be quite lengthy lovemaking as she locked her legs behind his back and his rigid cock took her to multiple orgasms before she again felt his spunk spurt into her.

On Tuesday morning they awoke and Maria slowly wanked James before he dragged her to the bottom of the bed and placed her legs on his shoulders as he, standing at the foot of the bed, eased his penis into her yet again. They both panted and grunted as their bodies slapped together on each forward thrust and Maria had her first orgasm of that morning.

James plunged in and out of her. Maria was alternating between groans and shrieks as her much younger lover serviced her so well before his body tensed and he held himself deep inside her as he came.

By the time that they had showered and had breakfast, it was mid-morning, and although they were not expecting Elizabeth home until early evening they knew that Maria would have to be gone well before then. They still had about five or six hours together so there was no urgency about having one more fuck but they certainly intended to copulate one more time on this day.

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

It had got to early afternoon and Maria knew that any signs of her overnight stay would need to be removed before she left but now seemed to be a good time for their last sex session of the day. They returned to James's bedroom and James suggested that Maria again take up the position that she had been in for their first fuck of her visit about twenty-four hours earlier.

Maria had her upper body on James's bed and her arse again inviting attention and this time James kissed the back of her thick thighs before kissing her large buttocks. Maria was finding this to be a wonderful turn on and she was slowly rocking her backside from side to side as James traced a finger up and down her arse crack.

Maria tensed when James touched her anus and he was unsure whether she tensed because she did like it or because she did not, "Do you like me touching your arsehole?" he asked.

"I have not had that done much but yes, I like it," she replied so James continued to tease it with his finger and Maria felt an orgasm approach but it hit her suddenly just as James put a second finger to her anus, "Oh, James," was all that she could cry out as she started to cum.

James played with her anus right through her orgasm and then stood behind her and placed the end of his rigid cock against her pulsing cunt, "Yes, oh fuck, yes, put it in," Maria almost begged and James entered her again.

This was certainly going to be their last sex of the day and as the plans for the next two days were uncertain. Then with James going on holiday, it could be their last sex for a while, or even forever. Especially because of that, James wanted to try to make it memorable for both of them and Maria came several times before James could hold back no longer and again put white fluid inside her.

Maria then had to make sure that there were no signs that she had been there since working on Monday. She then checked her mobile phone which had been switched off for most of her time in the house. On the phone was a voicemail from Elizabeth basically saying that she had tried to contact Maria at her home. She was asking Maria not to come to work on Wednesday because Elizabeth needed a 'do not disturb' day. Elizabeth went on to ask if Maria could work on Thursday instead.

With this news, which James should not yet be aware of, the lovers decided that James could visit Maria's house on Wednesday so they parted in the knowledge that there should still be more sex to come.

When Elizabeth came home she eventually mentioned in conversation to James that she had to concentrate on her work the next day so she was quite grateful when James offered to 'visit a friend' so that he would be out of her way. Elizabeth said that he did not need to stay out too long because she liked spending time with her son even if it was limited.

That night James and Maria confirmed by text that Maria would be getting another home visit for some more sexual intercourse.

On Wednesday morning Elizabeth again stressed that James did not have to be out too long so out of respect to his mother he accepted that he could not spend as long with Maria as he would like to.  Obviously, Elizabeth still had no idea that Maria was the 'friend'.

On arrival at Maria's house, James advised her of the situation so they did the obvious thing and headed for her bedroom. Clothes did not remain on for long. They stood naked for a while just kissing and caressing before they were on the bed and James was once again easing his penis in between Maria's spread legs.

They made love very slowly and gently and both were getting great pleasure from it as they muttered to each other just how much they loved being together. Maria climaxed and was climaxing again when James came inside her but they remained locked together and after a while, James's cock stiffened again and off they went again.

This time it was much faster with a lot of panting and grunting and they both climaxed at almost identical times.

James had a shower and dressed and left to go back to his mother's house but neither he nor Maria knew if they had just had sex together for the last time.

Maria worked the next day but with Elizabeth being there the only contact between Maria and James was by way of looks and smiles except when James managed to get one more feel of Maria's large backside.

James went on holiday with friends the next day and with there not being long between his coming back from holiday and going off again to university, the sexual future of Maria Ramos and James Raeburn was unknown.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments