Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Painter And Decorator - Part 2

"A painter and decorator returns for further days of painting a room and fucking the mature lady of the house"

34
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Teresa Batholomew had got dressed in the morning but as soon as her husband Charles had gone out for his day of golf, she stripped off and just put her sexy black neglige on. It was a neglige that she had not worn for quite some time but the fifty-nine-year-old Teresa thought now was a good time to wear it.

The reason that now was a good time was that at any minute, thirty-three-year-old painter and decorator Gary Jefferson would be arriving at the Batholomew home.

Twenty-four hours previously, Teresa had never met Gary Jefferson and she was far from impressed by him on their first meeting the previous day, but now she was in a neglige because Gary was going to fuck her.

They had fucked the previous day, after an inauspicious start, and they were both wanting to fuck again. Teresa had decided that the next fuck would be on Gary's arrival.

Gary had been employed by Charles Batholomew to do some painting, a job that Gary anticipated would last for three days. They had agreed on a price for the job so if it took longer than three days, the price would be the same.

Gary's first view of Teresa the first day had been of her backside when she bent over in her tight jodhpurs and Gary had remarked on the quality of Teresa's arse, much to Teresa's indignation.

Gary was single and he managed to bed several married women, without their husband's knowledge, when he did work in their houses and the path to the woman's bedroom often started with a remark similar to the one that Gary had made to Teresa.

Sometimes the woman's initial response was far from encouraging, Teresa's had certainly not been, and sometimes there was no bedroom activity. Gary was good at gauging if a woman was sexually frustrated and more likely to be receptive.

Charles' car was not there when Gary turned into the driveway, although it could be in the garage, the sight of Teresa standing at the house door looking extremely seductive confirmed to him that Charles must already be out.

"Good morning, Gary" smiled Teresa.

"Good morning to you; I see that your husband must already have gone out," said Gary.

"Yes, for the whole day; I was thinking that we could make love before you start work," said Teresa, as Gary moved toward her.

"Fuck yes, Teresa, you look wonderful," said Gary, before the two kissed slowly and passionately.

Gary was not dressed as sensually as Teresa, he was in his overalls ready for his days' painting, but clothing would not matter for long.

"Upstairs then, big boy," said Teresa, turning and leading the way up the stairs and raising her neglige at the back so that Gary could see her naked arse as they climbed.

Once in the bedroom, Teresa's neglige was off and so were Gary's overalls and boxers. The now naked couple kissed again as Teresa lovingly stroked Gary's large stiff penis.

Gary turned Teresa around and fondled her breasts as he kissed her neck, her buttocks and his erection in contact.

As Teresa had declared this to be a lovemaking session rather than a fuck, Gary decided that he would try to get this sexy mature woman as turned on as possible before sliding his cock into her. He nibbled her ear and then started to kiss slowly and softly down her back, still with his hands on her breasts.

He kissed her lower back and his hands were now on her hips as he got a very close-up view of Teresa's large bottom.

"Nice arse," said Gary softly, echoing the first words that he had spoken to this woman the day before.

Teresa chuckled and gave her hips a wiggle. "Nice enough to kiss?" the highly aroused Teresa asked.

"Oh yes," said Gary, softly kissing Teresa's right buttock and then her left one.

"Mmmm, Gary, you make me feel so good," purred Teresa.

"Glad to hear it, Mrs Batholomew," said Gary, in between buttock kisses.

Gary then slowly turned Teresa around so that her cunt was at his face, he kissed her thighs and Teresa trembled, "Oh fuck, oh god," breathed Teresa.

Gary then licked her cunt lips, putting his hands on her arse forcing her cunt further into his face. Teresa put her hands on Gary's head as she shut her eyes, threw her head back and moaned. Gary tongued her cunt, inside and out, as his hands caressed her arse. Teresa was close to cumming and Gary wanted her doing just that as he licked her vagina.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" shrieked Teresa as she came on the painter and decorator's face.

Teresa shuddered through her orgasm as Gary lapped at her juices. When she had stopped cumming, Gary stood up and they open-mouthed kissed as Teresa tasted her fresh cum.

"Amazing," said Teresa with eyes ablaze as she wanked Gary's erection.

It was time for Gary's penis to enter Teresa's vagina and he eased her onto the bed and his cock slid into her, guided by Teresa's hand. He intended to give her a long and slow multi-orgasm fuck as he slowly moved his hips and Teresa locked her legs behind him.

Gary fucked her at a slow pace with Teresa matching his movements, she was loving the sex with this man. The steady rhythm of Gary's cock sliding in and out of her was sending Teresa crazy and she shouted as she started cumming again.

Her orgasms were frequent and long-lasting as the thirty-three-year-old Gary proved to Teresa what a great lover he was.

On and on the sex went, with Teresa wanting it to last forever, but although Gary could have held back his ejaculation a bit longer he knew that he had to get some painting done.

Gary groaned as his twitching penis spat his cum into Teresa Batholomew, Teresa came again.

It had been a great lovemaking session and they kissed lovingly.

"Can we fuck sometimes after your painting job here is finished?" asked Teresa hopefully.

"Maybe but I am busy with other decorating jobs," replied Gary, not to discourage Teresa but being honest.

"And fucking other married women," said Teresa, knowing that she was not the first woman to have had the pleasure of Gary Jefferson and she would not be the last.

"Well sometimes, yes," acknowledged Gary, who liked his life as a painter and decorator and a lover of mature women.

They both knew that Gary had to get on with the painting, the job going into day four he could get away with but a three-day job taking five days would not be acceptable. Gary got off the bed, washed his pubic area and got dressed in his boxers and overalls, Teresa remained naked on the bed.

Gary got on with his painting and eventually, Teresa showered and put some clothes on.

By mid-afternoon, Teresa wanted some more sex so she stripped naked before putting just her jodhpurs on, the jodhpurs she had been wearing when Gary first noticed her arse.

Teresa wandered into the room where Gary was working, her large bare breasts swinging," I fancy a ride," smiled Teresa, before turning and showing Gary her arse in tight jodhpurs and walking out of the room expecting him to follow.

Gary had got quite a lot of painting done since the sex in the morning and he could not turn down this latest offer of sex, even if he wanted to. He followed Teresa out of the room and up the stairs.

"Um, I had better wash first," said Gary, looking at his paint-streaked hands.
"Okay, but get your clothes off first," replied Teresa.

Gary removed his overalls and Teresa pulled down his boxers, kissing his erection. Gary stepped out of his boxers and went to the ensuite.

He returned, his cock standing proud. "On your back on the bed," instructed Teresa.

MiaFrancoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFrancoo

Gary did as instructed and Teresa stood on the bed, her back to Gary. She slowly lowered her jodhpurs, showing her bare arse and got the expected, "Nice arse," comment from Gary.

Teresa got out of her jodhpurs and moved backwards slightly on the bed before slowly lowering herself, taking Gary's erection in her hand. Gary had a wonderful view of Teresa's arse as she got herself positioned so that the head of his cock was at her pussy lips.

She lowered herself further and Gary's penis was inside her, Teresa took all of him inside and remained motionless, sitting on Gary before commencing moving up and down.

She started slowly, but soon she was bouncing on Gary as she fucked herself on his pole, both Teresa and Gary were grunting and groaning. Teresa came and was cumming for a second time when Gary ejaculated.

Teresa remained seated for a while before slowly getting up, her arse pointing at Gary. "I want to fuck you from behind next time," said Gary.

"Looking forward to it," replied Teresa.

They showered and Teresa got dressed conventionally and Gary got back into his overalls to continue the painting.

Charles Batholomew returned home before Gary was finished for the day, the fucking had finished but not the painting.

Gary confirmed that he would not get the job completed the next day and Charles again stated that there would be no change in the invoice total, Gary agreed.

Gary did not see any more of Teresa that day but left knowing that he would be back in the morning and would have some more bedroom time with the lady of the house.

Gary returned the next day and was disappointed to see Charles' car in the driveway, but Gary had to put a happy face on the situation when Charles opened the door.

"Good morning Mr Batholomew, no golf today?" said Gary, as cheerfully as he could.

"Not this morning, probably this afternoon," replied Charles, with Gary getting a glimpse of a not very happy-looking Teresa behind him.

Gary got on with his painting but had to make sure that he did not get on so well that he made finishing the job this day a possibility. It got beyond lunchtime, and it was starting to look like Charles Batholomew was not going out which meant no sex for Teresa and Gary.

Charles came into the room where Gary was working," I am going out in a few minutes but if you have your invoice ready, I will pay it now," said Charles.

"I have it in my van, Mr Batholomew," said Gary.

"I will not be here tomorrow but I am sure that I can trust you to return and finish things off," said Charles.

"Oh yes Mr Batholomew, I will certainly be here tomorrow; shall I get the invoice from my van?" said a now much happier Gary.

"Yes, please do," replied Charles.

Gary got the invoice and Charles paid it, Charles going out very soon thereafter.

"I did not think that he was going to go out today," said Gary to the smiling Teresa who had now appeared in the room.

"I think he got a text from his girlfriend," replied Teresa.

"And he told me that he is out tomorrow," said Gary.

"Yes, you want to fuck me from behind, you said," smiled Teresa.

"Yes please," responded Gary.

"Let's go do it," said Teresa, turning for the stairs.

They knew that they had the rest of the afternoon to themselves as Gary again removed his overalls. He went and washed his hands but still had his boxers on, Teresa was fully dressed.

They kissed and Teresa got her hands inside Gary's boxers on his bare buttocks as he caressed her arse through her trousers. Gary undid Teresa's blouse and that came off, followed by her bra. Gary massaged and then kissed and licked Teresa's tits as she pulled his boxers out at the front and over his erection.

Gary pulled down Teresa's trousers and then her knickers and she stepped out of both. "On your hands and knees on the bed please, Mrs Batholomew," said Gary, and Teresa got in position, as Gary removed his boxers.

Gary ran his fingers up and down Teresa's arse crack ad he then teased her cunt lips, "Oh fuck, you know how to excite a woman, don't you?" complimented Teresa.

"I like to think so," replied Gary, getting his fingers sticky from Teresa's cunt and then spreading the stickiness up and down her arse crack.

Teresa swayed her arse slightly, more out of excitement than trying to be provocative but either way, it was an enticing sight. Gary then held the head of his cock against Teresa's butt crack and dragged his penis up and down the crack. Teresa was longing for the fucking to start but was also loving this.

Gary's cockhead was then at Teresa's cunt lips and he eased in, going deeper and deeper. He almost fully withdrew, then eased in again, Teresa was on fire.

Gary put his hands on her hips and as Gary slid in and out, Teresa's body movements responded, and soon they were fucking quite fast. "Yes, yes, mmm, fuck," panted Teresa, as the younger man shafted her from behind.

Time was not a problem, and Gary was going to try to hold off his ejaculation as long as he could and give Teresa pleasure over and over again. They fucked at a steady pace and Teresa was having frequent cums, the speed of the fucking increased and so did the power of Teresa's orgasms.

Gary had been battling to hold off his climax for a while, but now it was a losing battle and he almost roared as he ejaculated hard and fast into Teresa's hot, wet and sticky cunt.

Gary eventually withdrew, and they collapsed side by side on the bed, Teresa on her front. Teresa moved and licked the sticky mixed cum off Gary's cock, they then lay in each other's arms.

"I am so glad that Charles chose you to do our painting," said Teresa.

"So you are pleased with the job that I do?" asked Gary.

"Yes, the painting but especially in the bedroom," answered Teresa.

"I like to take pride in my work," replied Gary.

"Well you are very good at both," complimented Teresa.

They lay quietly for a while and then Teresa started idly stroking Gary's penis, "Do you think you could manage another one?" asked Teresa, as Gary's cock stiffened in her hand.

"Yes, unless you want to sixty-nine," replied Gary.

"Okay, I used to give Charles a good blowjob, but he gets such things elsewhere now," said Teresa, moving so that she had her legs on either side of Gary's head and she lowered her cunt onto his face as she took his cock in her mouth.

They both licked and sucked and Teresa came quite rapidly, and she was again soaking Gary's face with her cum when he started spurting into her mouth.

They again lay cuddling before showering. They did not know what time Charles would be back but knew that Gary should not be there when he did return. Teresa did not know how Charles would react if he found out that she was getting fucked and she did not intend to find out.

"See you tomorrow, Teresa," said the now dressed Gary, before the couple kissed.

"Yes, we should have plenty of time tomorrow," replied Teresa.

"I must remember to finish the painting though," laughed Gary.

"Yes, Charles would not be too pleased, especially as he has now paid for it," chuckled Teresa.

They parted with the promise of more sex the next day but as to whether there would be any beyond then, it was difficult to say.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments