Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cougar's Escape Pt. II

"A year has passed, but as soon as I hear that lawn mower start in my front lawn, I know my favorite college student has returned to me."

75
14 Comments 14
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

The sound of a lawn mower interrupted the reality show I was watching, but I didn’t mind; it was an episode I had seen before in a season I had seen before. It wasn’t until the sound of the lawnmower grew louder that I realized it wasn’t a neighbor mowing their lawn. Someone was mowing my lawn.

Furrowing my brow, I stood and moved to the front door. Opening it, I saw that the shock that appeared on my face was genuine at the sight of Ben. The young man, without so much as a ‘hello’, had helped himself to the small push mower I had bought in the absence of his services. As he made a passing run on my lawn, the young man waved and smiled. Even though it had only been a year since I’d last seen him, I could see how much he’d grown. Already a muscular man at eighteen, now nineteen, he had filled out even more. His jaw had squared and looked more defined, or perhaps it was the five o’clock shadow he now wore—whatever it was, he looked twenty-five rather than still a teenager.

Except for that smile, I blushed at his boyish charm. That smile looks like the boy I remember.

Giving Ben my best surprised face, I shook my head and beamed a nuclear smile back at him before waving for him to come inside. He shook his head and pointed at the center of the lawn, which was still overgrown. I rolled my eyes but nodded and went back inside. As soon as the door closed, I ran like a mad woman. Yanking off the hoodie I wore and hopping out of the sweatpants I was wearing on my lazy Saturday in, I stumbled into the bathroom, where I simultaneously combed my hair with one hand while spreading shaving cream on my legs and shaving with the other.

This Saturday might have been the start of spring break for Ben and the college kids, but for my school, today and tomorrow were the last days of our spring break. I had not planned to see anyone until Monday morning. By the time Ben had knocked on my door, I had applied a thin but necessary layer of foundation and light lipstick and slipped into a red, almost pink, sundress to show off my smooth legs. I even impressed myself with my speed.

“Ben! I had no idea you were back in town! You should have called,” I said as we greeted each other with a hug.

“I wanted to surprise you,” he replied. “Thought I would give you a trim for old time’s sake.”

He followed me into the kitchen, where I made us coffee, and we reconnected. He updated me on his classes and his rapidly growing business while I told him of my many failed attempts to replace him with different lawn services before just giving up and doing it myself.

“That’s why when you find someone good at something, you never let them go,” I said while wiping down the counters. I had been piddling around with pointless tasks for the last half hour to keep myself busy.

“I know,” he chuckled, “you taught me that.”

I blushed instantly, not knowing exactly what he meant but having my suspicions. It was strange talking to him. We hadn’t seen or spoken to each other since he left my bed a year ago, and now our relationship bounced in a murky territory between an old friend and the child I watched grow up into a man. And yet, there was something different about how he spoke to me now. His eyes seemed to constantly be searching for mine; his words were loud, clear, and direct. There was a confidence about him that wasn’t there a year ago. It felt like a tractor beam that I had to fight to keep from getting pulled into him.

“You look beautiful in that dress, by the way,” Ben said when I had my back turned to him while I was drying the sink with a towel.

A million butterflies fluttered in my belly at once, and I strained to keep from letting it show. Glancing over my shoulder, I smiled as innocently as I could. “Oh, this? It’s just something I wear around the house sometimes,” I lied.

The truth was, of course, it was a dress I wore for special occasions—mainly when I wanted to attract men’s eyes, which meant I never wore it. It accented my breasts, and the skirt was cut short on one side, exposing a large portion of my thighs. Though I made it seem that the past year had gone by without me thinking of him, the reality was I couldn’t remember the last orgasm I had where Ben wasn’t the central figure of my fantasy. Being a single middle-aged woman who didn’t date often, I had plenty of toys hidden away in my bedroom, and all of them, in one shape or another, had turned into Ben’s cock, tongue, or hands over the past year.

For so long, I had been able to ignore my often-lackluster sex drive. It had gone dormant since I left my twenties, but something about Ben had… well, awoken it within me. The month following Ben’s departure for college, I think I masturbated more than in all of my twenties. So, yes, the simplest of comments from the young man about my appearance had a significant impact on the bubblies I felt in my belly.

Ben stood and approached me from behind. I froze in anticipation of the touch I knew was coming. His hands lightly brushed the back of my waist and slid around to my sides as his body formed to the back of mine. His touch circled around my front and rubbed down the front of my thighs as I felt his scruffy chin press in the crook of my neck where my hair didn’t hang. I melted immediately into his embrace and released a long sigh that sounded suspiciously like a moan.

“We shouldn’t make a habit of doing this…” I hummed as I grabbed the lip of my granite countertops. Ben’s warm hands slid up my sides and scooped under my breasts through my dress. Mashing them together before massaging them individually.

“How many times does it take before its considered a habit?” he asked. His hot breath sent chills down my spine that were punctuated with his wet kisses at the crook of my neck leading up beneath my earlobe.

“I… oh… I don’t know… two or three…” I gasped as his right hand moved up my chest and slipped inside my dress, groping my bare breast and rubbing over my nipple.

“Well, let’s draw the line at three then,” he said.

I bit my lower lip as I smirked a devious smile, “Okay. Mmm!”

Ben’s hand raised to my cheek and pulled my lips to his over my shoulder. Stunned by his assertiveness, my eyebrows went tall as he kissed me hard and kissed me deep. My head swam from the kiss as I lost my place in this world and in time. Reaching back with one hand, I cupped the back of his head as I felt his tongue lap at the roof of my mouth.

This is it. This is my fantasy come to life. After a year of molesting myself, dreaming of this moment, and it is finally here… he is finally here…

As we kissed, Ben’s fingers plucked the straps to my dress off my shoulders and down the sides of my arms. Peeling the fabric down from my cleavage, suddenly, I was standing in my kitchen, pinned against the sink with my breasts hanging out. My breathing quickened as fast as it could through my nose only as his calloused hands groped my bare breasts. His touch was gentle and rough at the same time. His fingers were explorative and purposeful. Ben rolled my nipples between his fingers and thumbs while lifting and circling my breasts simultaneously.

“Oh—honey…” I cried, the moans ending our kiss against both our wishes, but the surge of pleasure from my over-sensitive nipples was too much. “Baby, I need this so—so bad… oh, lord—ah!”

Ben’s fingers plucked at my nipples while his lips and tongue traversed the length of my long neck to my earlobe. The strength left my legs as I stood upright by bracing against the kitchen counter and leaning back against the hard nineteen-year-old man behind me.

Rubbing his hands up and down my breasts, every one of his fingers brushed, pulled, and rubbed against my hard, aching nipples in quick succession. My chest raised and fell as my breathing grew uncontrollably. The constant friction and attention on my nipples made me want to run away and climb on top of Ben at the same time. The pleasure was agonizing as my knees began to shake ungovernably.

GenesisRodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisRodriguez

“Oh, Ben—Sweetie, oh… my… g—God!” I cried out as the orgasm peaked.

The squirt of juices exiting my pussy drenched my inner thighs before splattering on my hardwood floor. I would have collapsed to the ground with it had Ben not been holding me upright. When I had finally reclaimed ownership of my bodily functions, I leaned forward and tested my legs out. My bare feet felt the wet puddle I stood in.

“You want to go to my bedroom?” I asked over my shoulder softly. A coy smile on my lips.

“Not yet,” he replied, pecking a kiss on my cheek. I beamed a wider grin but furrowed my brow.

Why not yet?

Ben’s hands hooked on my hips and tugged me back and away from the sink, only to press on my back and bend me over onto the countertops.

“Ben!” I said with an astonished giggle in my voice, but immediately after, I felt the length of his finger swirling between my pussy lips and wiping over my clit. My jaw dropped, and my eyes squinted from the crash of pleasure they brought me, and my voice turned thin, begging even. “Oh, Ben…”

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I recognized the sound of his belt jiggling and pants falling, but the speed and precision that Ben used to constantly rub over my clit was intoxicating and all-consuming of my attention. Without even meaning to, I lowered my back and arched my ass back toward him to give him a better angle to finger me at.

“Oh, my God, oh my God, oh God—Ben!” My voice went high into a squeal as a second orgasm broke loose. Drips rained down my inner thigh as my legs trembled, and I lowered my head between my arms. “…God—ugh!”

My vision turned to black and blue spots for a moment when I opened them and remembered where I was. The orgasms Ben gave me were more intense than any I could possibly give to myself. They left me sleepy and sore, and feeling my age.

I barely had enough time to recover when I felt the tip of his hard cock tease the entrance to my pussy. Gasping, my voice was caught in my throat as he fed the length of his cock inside me inch by inch.

“Oh, shit, baby!” I grunted, my body not knowing how to react. “Ah—baby, baby!”

With no preamble or warning, Ben gripped the meat of my hips and yanked back as he thrust inside me. Pulling out, he repeated the motion, ramming his young cock inside my mature pussy repeatedly.

“Ah ah ah ah! God! Jesus! Christ!” I moaned every syllable with every hard buck inside my pussy.

In my twenties, I may have had plenty of sex, but it was always vanilla, though passionate. I just assumed that was what I liked. Until now, for the first time in my forty years on this planet, I was being bent over the kitchen counter and being pounded by this nineteen-year-old man—God, I fucking love it!

My breasts clapped and swung beneath me as my sundress hung around my mid-drift, barely covering anything anymore. It felt like Ben had more than two hands as he fucked me. They grabbed my shoulders and jerked me back, they gripped my hips and pinched my ass, and they even came underneath and groped my breasts as he fucked me.

This time, when I orgasmed, I did fall. Or started to, at least.

“Oh, oh, oh! St—Baby… God!” I moaned in a panic. My legs shuddered as my pussy pressed his cock out of me a sprayed my juices over the floor. Without warning, my knees gave out, and I dropped like an iron weight. Luckily, Ben’s hands and his young, quick reflexes saved me, scooping me to my feet by my hips and lifting me until I could find my footing.

“Oh… okay…” I said, staggering between the countertop and Ben as I turned around. My feet tapping around the mess I made on the floor. “Okay… I need, um, a minute.” I giggled, resting my head on Ben’s strong chest.

He snickered and began walking me to the bedroom, “Come here. Lie down for a minute.”

“Okay. You sure learned a lot in your first year of college.”

“Only the important stuff,” he quipped.

“I’ll say…”

Once in my bedroom, Ben pealed the dress from my sweaty skin as I brainlessly crawled on all fours into the bed and collapsed, nude and exhausted. Ben chuckled as he stripped off his remaining clothes and followed me. For a second, I was worried he would begin again, and I didn’t know if my mind or body could withstand another orgasm from him right then. But to my delight, the young, hard-bodied man climbed between my creamy thighs and kissed me long and passionately. He was like a lost lover returning to my embrace. My legs wrapped around him gently as I felt his fingers brush the loose strands of hair from my cheek and tuck them behind my ear.

It was when our bodies were fit together that I felt the familiar and firm flex of his shaft. It pressed down on my stomach as we made out and was quickly turning me breathless. Reaching down, my delicate fingers palpated down his thick shaft to his scrotum. The tips of my fingers and fingernails brushed over his testicles several times before I did the same to his shaft. At that moment, I heard his breathing change and felt his body melt into mine. I had the power, but more than that, I had Ben’s trust.

Wrapping my fingers around his shaft, I slowly began to pump his cock between our bodies. I heard the wetness with every stroke I made as his pre-cum leaked from his cock. When his lips fell away from our endless kiss so he could gasp and groan, I began to moan because it was the hottest sound I ever heard in my life. Lifting my head, I eagerly kissed his neck, sucking on the side of his throat as I pumped his shaft faster and felt him flex in my fist.

Everything about this young man was intoxicating: his taste, smell, feel, sound—just the energy he surrounded me with made me feel twenty years younger. At that moment, I was drunk on him and would do anything to please him.

When he raised his face a few inches above mine and our eyes locked, I instantly lifted my hips and began to desperately angle the head of his young, throbbing cock into my pussy. Our faces matched with pleasure and intensity as his head slipped inside me, and he lowered his hips, piercing me deep.

“Oh, God, honey… shit…” I gasped, rubbing a hand over my forehead. My sex was already reacting to his member’s entrance.

“Are you with me?” he asked in his baritone voice. His cock buried inside me as his hand cupped my cheek.

“Always,” the word fell out effortlessly and without thought. He kissed me and immediately began to pump his cock in and out of my pussy. my heart raced as I tried my best to stall the quickly approaching orgasm that had lingered on its cusp since I lay in bed. Our hips clapped together as his cock drilled inside me.

I groaned and growled into our kiss as he penetrated me. My hands palmed his back, and I felt his muscles flex with every thrust. My body acted in survival mode, and my legs clamped around his hips to slow the overstimulation, but he slid his hand down my inner thigh, spreading me wide.

“Oh my God, baby. I’m gonna—you’re going to make me…” I cried. “Oh, honey, I’m cumming!”

I released a scream as the muscles in my thighs flexed and quivered while his cock thrusted in and out of me. Ben squinted and lifted his head to the ceiling as he groaned, burying his shaft deep inside me. Pulling his gaze back to mine, I stared into his marvelous eyes as he orgasmed inside me, spilling his young seed inside my pulsating pussy.

His hand palmed and grabbed my left breast, massaging it as he kissed me with a passion I had never felt before. As our orgasms continued and our naked bodies intertwined, I didn’t know what the future would hold for us lovers separated by decades. I did know that Ben was no longer this cougar’s escape. From that moment forward, I was Ben’s cougar.

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments