Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Present

"What can you get for a man who has everything and is jaded?"

16
14 Comments 14
14.6k Views 14.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

I opened my eyes and slowly came to wakefulness. Glancing at the alarm clock, I saw that it was eight in the morning. 

The aroma of coffee wafted through the room, and I could hear sounds coming from the kitchen of breakfast being prepared.

Swinging my legs out of bed, I donned a pair of cutoff jeans before going downstairs.

"Good morning and happy birthday," my wife Alice greeted me as I entered the kitchen.

'Good god, fifty today,' I realized.

She gave me a chaste kiss as she handed me my coffee.

"Now eat your breakfast and take your pills. We are going out."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"OK," I mumbled

I looked at her in her cutoff jeans and tight T-shirt and wondered where and when the magic between us had disappeared. 

Twenty-five years of marriage behind us, yet we were no longer lovers today. Yes, we were close and affectionate, but sexual excitement was now a thing of the past. Alice was still a beautiful woman; however, something had been lost between us.

We still ritually made love occasionally, but it was just a release without genuine passion, almost a habit of mutual masturbation.

Yes, time had changed our bodies. I was no longer the young stud. However, I still played tennis, golf, and swam regularly, and for my age, I thought I still looked good.

Alice also had changed. She still had a good figure, slightly more weight than she used to carry before, but looking at her objectively, she carried her forty-five years very well.

This year she was a redhead with dark red lustrous hair, always flawlessly made up with firm boobs and a tight body, courtesy of daily gym sessions and yoga. 

Dressed the way she was today, I could see where she would look attractive to others, but the magic was gone between us.

She said, "Come, let's go," as I finished breakfast, her whole face radiated excitement.

Following her to the car, I wondered where she was taking me. I hoped not on an expedition to antique stores or gift shops.

She raced out of the driveway and floored the Porsche. 

"Hey, slow down. Wherever we’re going, it would be nice to get there in one piece."

"Sorry," she smiled, "I don't want to be late."

"Late for what?"

"You'll see it’s a surprise."

I sat back and just enjoyed the morning sun, wondering what she was up to.

We pulled up into the parking lot of a secluded villa in one of the posher neighborhoods.

A small discrete brass plaque announced that we were at the Elite Spa.

"Spa? What the hell has she planned?"

As we entered, a young woman came toward us.

"You must be Mr. and Mrs. Roberts."

"Guilty," I announced.

“Please follow me," she said with a radiant smile.

We obediently followed her. My eyes gazed at a beautiful little tush swaying ahead of us.

Alice took my hand and said, "Jake, today is your day. I want you to be pampered like you never have before."

I smiled at her, wondering what pampering meant.

"What do you mean pampered?"

"You'll see. Just go with the flow and enjoy the experience."

"Thank you so much, Alice."

"Go. Let them take care of you. I'll see you soon."

I was led to a room where she of the tight tush said, "Jake sit right here, and your attendant will be with you momentarily." She motioned me to a barber chair.

"OK, I'm back. My name is Ali, and I will be taking care of you," she smiled.

Looking at me from head to toe, she said, "How about a shave, and haircut, followed by a manicure, a pedicure, and a facial."

"Sounds good to me, very good as a matter of fact."

"OK, take off your shoes, and we will let your feet and hands soak while I cut your hair and shave you."

'She is so cute. I could eat her up.' I thought.

I looked at her while she was preparing her equipment. She was wearing a bright yellow sundress, which strained to contain her grapefruit-sized tits. Slender with great legs, and as I mentioned, a deliciously rounded ass, short spiky blond hair, and the face of a pixy.

She prepared a footbath and placed my feet in it, offering me a great view down her cleavage at her tits. It seemed a button had come undone on her dress, and her cleavage was gaping at me.

'Would love to suck on those melons.'

She looked up, smiled shyly at me, and said, "OK, now for the shave and haircut."

She started by putting hot towels on my face. "That's to soften your beard," she said.

Then taking a straight razor, she scraped off my stubble. Finally, she caressed my face with her fingers and said, "There you go, smooth as a baby's butt."

"Hmm… And maybe as smooth as yours." I thought, smiling to myself.

I admit that this tender care was getting me very turned on. My cock was starting to strain at my jockeys.

She started on my hair, and as she did, I occasionally felt her breast brush against my arm, adding to my excitement.

"This is great. What a lovely present. I will really have to thank Alice for this."

She proceeded with the facial. Her long sleek fingers massaged my face with various liquids, which she told me would tighten my skin. Her fingers caressed and soothed me.

Then she got a low stool, sat in front of my feet, took one foot out of the water, dried it, and placed it on her bare thigh. She massaged each toe, sending shivers through my body.

Next came the pedicure. She was leaning forward and giving me a perfect view of her tits.

I regretted when she said, "OK, now for a manicure." After that, I would no longer be able to letch at those luscious tits.

She sat on a stool next to me took my fingers and massaged them. She stretched each finger in turn before doing my nails.

'Damn, this is so erotic and sensual,' I realized I enjoyed this pampering.

"OK, all done," she smiled at me.

"Now go through these doors and take a shower."

"A shower," I exclaimed, "Why?"

"Oh, just to get you ready for your massage," she said, smiling seductively at me.

"Great."

I entered the door and found myself in a large tiled room with showers and a bath. I fiddled with the knobs and adjusted the temperature and shower sprays to my comfort level.

Taking off my clothes, I entered the stream of water when a door opened, and this stunning oriental girl entered the room.

"Hi Jake, I'm Miko. Alice sent me. May I be allowed to help you?"

I gathered my jaw, which had dropped at the sight of her, and I said, "Alice, my wife, sent you? Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am part of your Birthday present."

She was stunning. Her long black hair was done up in a bun, and she had small tiny tits, long legs, translucent ivory skin, and a cute little ass, coupled with an amazing tight body. With her slanted eyes and full lips, I instantly fell in lust with her.

She was wearing a tiny bra and thong, which were translucent and left nothing to the imagination. 

She stepped into the shower with me. As her bra and thong got wet, I could see her body as if she was nude. Her nipples were small but perky, and her slit was totally shaved. 

My cock was now at full erection and waving out in front of me.

I reached out to grab one of her luscious tits, and she batted my hand away. "

"No touching."

'Is this only going to be a tease?' I asked myself.

She bought a low stool and said, "Sit here."

She stepped behind me, and I felt her fingers shampooing my hair. She thoroughly massaged my scalp, and I felt my tensions dissolve.

She lathered my back, and her strong fingers spread the soap all over me. Then a scrubbing sponge ran up and down my spine and my sides. My circulation was stimulated, and it felt great. However, it did nothing to assuage my boner. Then, she proceeded to my torso and legs, and she repeated the process until my skin glowed and tingled. 

Going behind me, her soap-covered hand came under the stool and lathered my cock, which immediately sprang to greater attention, all seven and a half inches begging for more.

She simpered, "Naughty boy, behave."

'Behave. How the hell can you behave when a woman is running her soapy hand up and down your cock?'

She then inserted a finger right up my anus, sliding it up to my prostate. She cleaned my asshole and then used a flexible spray to rinse me.

The feeling was indescribably erotic. My cock and balls were aching with need.

"Bad boy, control yourself."

'Control myself. What does she think I am a fucking marble statue?'

She came in front and ran her fingers through my pubic hair and under my balls.

"Can I give you a trim? It will feel better for you."

"Why not? Might as well get all I can."

"OK, come and lie down in the tub."

I looked and saw a bathtub across the room. So I lay down in it, and she got in and sat facing me.

"Now, put your legs across my shoulders and relax. Remember no funny stuff."

"I am ready to jump her bones, and she says no funny stuff."

She smiled shyly and lathered my cock and balls. Then she pulled on my cock, extending it so as to shave every hair. She handled the razor so well that it glided and depilated me thoroughly. My balls were so tight that she had no problem shaving them. However, I was so nervous that she might nick me that I had lost my erection.

"On your hands and knees, big boy," I heard her say.

"What now? Why does she want me in that position?" I wondered.

I obediently turned over and squirmed as she shaved the few stray hairs around my ass hole.

Then after rinsing me, she applied a soothing lotion around all the shaved parts.

"Feel." she said, "See how smooth you are."

I reached down, and damn if she was not correct, I felt so sensitive in that area that it was like having a new cock.

"OK, now is time for your massage. Go through this door and lie down on the massage table."

I entered a room with two massage tables parallel to each other.

Miko walked in and smiled at me as I lay on the far table.

"Oh boy," I thought.

Around me, the walls and ceiling of the room were mirrored. Recessed spotlights bathed each table with a soft glow.

Then the door opened, and Alice, my wife, walked in with a tall, handsome, bronzed stud wearing a Speedo-type bikini.

Alice was wearing a towel wrapped around her body. She came over to me and gave me a kiss.

"Enjoying all the attention?" she asked.

"Yes, dear. Thank you so much."

The hunk introduced himself. "Hi, I am Tony, Miko's husband."

"Glad to meet you."

"Oh, I get it. So he massages me, and Miko massages Alice. What a bummer."

"OK, Alice, climb on the table," he told her.

She climbed on and modestly covered herself with the towel.

I looked at her, and she smiled at me and winked.

Miko’s strong fingers were now massaging my feet and toes.

Looking over, I saw Tony doing the same for Alice.

She did each toe and then took my foot, slid her tongue between my toes then sucked each one into her mouth. The feeling was exquisite. I sensed my cock reacting.

Worried, I looked over at Alice and saw that she was enjoying the same treatment from Tony. I blushed at the thought of my wife being touched by another man. My emotions were confused, but the idea excited me.

I decided that I had better concentrate on myself, after all, this was my birthday present.

Miko ran her tongue up my sensitive inner thigh, alternating licks and kisses as she climbed higher and higher towards my balls and cock. The sensations were fantastic, and I could hardly wait for her to hit the jackpot. 

She licked my groin close to my balls, then bypassed them to run her tongue upward. I was frustrated. After kissing my navel, she came up to my face and kissed me with parted lips and a probing tongue.

Kissing her back, I probed her lovely mouth with my tongue until I was out of breath.

Smiling at me, she removed her bra and showed me her tits.

I reached to touch them, but she stepped back to avoid my touch.

She smiled sweetly and said, "Patience."

Moving behind my head, her hands started to massage my chest.

Suddenly she leaned forward and placed her breast right over my mouth.

SamanthaDavies
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaDavies

I licked it hungrily, and her hard little nipple entered my mouth. I sucked and licked, marveling at those tight, uplifted tiny tits and their rock-hard nipples.

She was now also sucking and licking at my nipples. I had never thought that they could be that sensitive.

Finally, she pulled back. Feeling guilty, I glanced at the other table. Alice was sitting with her back to Tony's chest.

She had a look of wild abandon on her face as he caressed her tits. His hands kneaded those fleshy globes. He pulled at her nipples, and I could hear her moan. 

Gone were the feelings of guilt. I was amazed by how much watching my wife being molested by another man excited me.

I saw his fingers rubbing and pulling the nipples and bouncing them up and down. 

Alice's eyes are lost in space, and she leaned her head toward Tony's shoulder. 

 She seized his head between her hands and pulled him towards her. Her parted lips were an invitation for a kiss. I saw him sliding his tongue into her mouth, and she, in turn, sucked greedily on it.

Miko jarred back my attention. "Turn over," she ordered.

I rotated on my side. She then positioned me so that my cock was placed over a hole in the table. It now hung freely under the table.

"This is better," she declared, "You won't get crushed this way."

I felt her hands running over my shoulders when, turning my head to the side, I noticed that she had taken off her thong. She was standing in front of my head. I reached over and caressed her little butt. It was silky smooth, and my hands slid over it feeling its warmth and tightness.

She moved away and slid her hands down to my butt, which she rewarded with a vigorous oil massage.

Again her hands were on my inner thighs, running slowly and teasingly towards my balls. Finally, her fingers fluttered on my now engorged testicles. It was like no feeling I had ever experienced in my life. My whole body quivered with excitement.

After parting my ass cheeks, her tongue licked my crack and focused on my anus, which she rimmed and circled. Finally, her tongue pushed at my anal opening and slithered into my ass.

My cock dripped pre-cum while the tip was licked by a velvety smooth tongue.

"Christ, this is incredible."

Soft lips surrounded the tip, and then I was suctioned into a warm wet mouth. 

The entire seven inches slid into this softness, and I was almost over the edge.

Miko slid a lubed finger into my butt and wriggled it inside. She massaged my prostate, and I felt my cock shoot a thick stream of creamy cum into the waiting mouth below me.

I heard Alice say, "Happy Birthday, honey."

Looking to the side, I saw Tony had wrapped his arms around her legs and was giving his full attention to her pussy and ass with his tongue.

He was licking her from stem to stern.

The mystery mouth came out from under the table. It was Ali of the beautiful tush. 

Her mouth and chin were dripping with cum.

Alice said to her, "Come over and give me a taste."

Ali went to her and leaned forward, letting a string of cum drip into Alice's open mouth. I saw Alice licking Ali's face clean and then kissing her deeply as her tongue washed my cum out of her mouth.

'What was happening? My prudish wife of twenty-five years behaving like a total slut. Where did this come from? Honestly, I am not shocked. On the contrary, I'm loving it and its effect on my cock.'

"Damn, you taste so good," Alice said to me.

I blushed, not believing what was happening in front of my eyes.

Tony's tongue was still lapping at Alice’s slit. I could see his tongue coated with her thick juice. Ali moved her hand over Alice's clit, teasing it by rolling it between her fingers and tugging on it.

Tony inserted two fingers deep up Alice’s wet hot pussy and frigged her.

Alice moaned, "Yes, faster…, please faster."

Her hips were thrashing, and her belly went tight as she exploded into her orgasm.

Finally, she just lay there breathing hard.

She rested there for a few moments while I just stared at her.

‘Who is this woman?’ 

I had not seen Alice this way in years. 

‘Who is this incredibly sexy woman? Is she my wife?’

Tony's voice broke into my train of thoughts.

"Shall we go to the next room?"

‘There's more?’ I thought incredulously.

He ushered us into another mirrored room with two wide air mattresses arranged side by side on the floor.

All five of us entered, and then the door opened, and another stud walked in.

"Hi, I'm John, Ali's husband."

I stared at him. He was stark naked, and his cock was unbelievable. Fully ten inches long and curved like a scimitar.

Ali looked at me and asked, "Jake, have you ever had a Nuru massage?"

“No. What is a Nuru massage?”

"Just lie down, and we will show you."

I positioned myself on the bed, and she told me to flip over on my stomach.

Reaching into a bowl, she dribbled this substance all over my back and legs.

I saw Miko also spreading this liquid over all her body.

Ali said, "This is Nuru. It is incredibly slippery. Enjoy."

I sensed Miko placing her body over mine. Then she slithered her naked body, sliding right up and down my body.

It was an incredible sensation to feel her tight body rubbing against mine as she slid from top to bottom. Her hard nipples slid through my ass crack, tickled my anus then slid up my spine. Occasionally she stopped and kissed my ears, ran her tongue around my ear, and nipped at the lobes. I could feel her straddling my leg, and her hot pussy rubbed up and down my calf, sending shivers through my body. 

'My cock is rock hard, and I smiled to myself as the thought of it drilling a hole through the air mattress came to me.'

Turning my head, I glimpsed Tony sliding over my wife, his cock sliding through her ass crack and then running up the length of her spine. She looked at me and winked. Then mouthed, "I love you."

Smiling, I silently answered her, "Love you more."

My heart lifted at this incredible gift she had given me and shared with me. My heart opened to her, and I realized that I was not begrudging her the pleasure she was receiving.

Miko whispers into my ear, "Turn over, stud."

I flipped onto my back, and Ali lowered her body to me.

She pressed my cock, laying it flat on my belly, and started sliding. Her tight stomach and tits rubbed my cock as she slithered up and down and back and forth. I was afraid it might betray me and erupt too soon. 

She must have sensed that as she cautioned me, "Hold back, big boy, there's more to come."

‘More?’ I thought. ‘Have I died and gone to paradise?’

I saw Miko place her long legs on either side of my head. Then, she lowered herself, bent her thighs on either side of me, and lowered her pussy to my face.

"Get me ready," she ordered.

She parted her pussy lips, and I saw the tender pink of her inner flesh. My tongue began to lick the tender sweet pussy. Her juices were sweet and thick, and I soon had her dripping into my waiting mouth. Her body shook, and I felt her cum. I nipped at her clit with my lips and saw her body arch backward. Her honeyed juice now coated my tongue. I licked and sucked them to the last drop.

"So very good," she wailed as she kept coming.  

Finally, she stood and stretched her lithe body.

Glancing at Alice, I saw she was on her knees deep throating, John. Her head was bobbing up and down as she took him all the way down her throat. As I watched, he erupted. I could see her throat contract as she swallowed all his cum. Then I saw her lick her lips with obvious relish.

Tony, who was on his back under her cunt was lapping at it, and I could see her juices flow into his mouth.

I looked away and noticed Miko, who had placed herself standing over my cock. She gracefully lowered herself and spread her pussy lips wide. Then she slid my cock into her incredibly tight pussy. She was very wet and slippery. Then, she started sliding herself up and down the length of my cock. I could feel myself penetrate all the way to her cervix each time she came down. Finally, my hips started bucking up to meet hers.

"Slow down," she said, "Let me do the work."

Ali came over and placed herself on my chest. Then, she lowered her incredible ass towards my face.

"Get me ready for your hard cock."

I parted her cheeks like a ripe peach, and my tongue reached out to her pink, puckered asshole. As I rimmed her, she let out squeals of delight. She tasted clean and fresh. I pointed my tongue at her pucker's center and started tongue fucking her ass. She pushed back, wanting more of my tongue in her, and I opened her up even wider to give her what she desired.

Meanwhile, my cock was now throbbing in Miko's hot cunt, and I felt her cunt walls tighten around me as she milked my cock. Finally, her body started to shudder, and I felt her wet hot cum erupt around my cock. Immediately I exploded in her and flooded her pussy with my creamy thick load.

She kept riding me, and I felt her having a series of mini orgasms before she slowly got off me and lay panting at my feet.

"Thank you, Jake, that was lovely." she smiled at me.

I rested awhile and took in the sight of Alice now on her knees over John's cock. She was riding him. I could see his shaft thrusting in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly she begged, "More. I need more. Tony, get here, bugger my ass."

Tony smiled and got behind her, spread her magnificent ass cheeks, and coated his cock with the Nuru gel. Then, I saw him pushing at her back hole. Then, he slowly slid his entire length into her ass.

The look on her face was something to watch. John pulled her forward into his arms as Tony worked her Nuru slicked body back and forth between them. 

‘Wow, she must be so filled," I thought watching this unbelievable erotic spectacle.'

Ali regained my attention. She was kneeling with her pussy over Miko, who was tonguing her cunt and playing with her clit. She motioned with her head for me to get behind her. I got between her sleek thighs as she spread her ass cheeks wide open.

I placed the tip of my cock at her pucker and slowly pushed forward. There was no resistance to my cock as it slid into her. I realized that she had lubricated herself with Nuru. Embedded right up to the hilt in the narrow confines of her bowels, my balls were slapping at her pussy. She worked her sphincter muscle to massage me on every thrust. She was so tight and warm that my cock throbbed and begged to shoot my cum up her ass. I could feel that the combination of Miko lapping her cunt and clit and my backdoor action was getting her close to orgasm. Her ass pushed back against me and shook. She made a growling animal sound.

"Jake, shoot into me now. Please, I need it now."

I flooded her tight tush with my hot sperm and delightfully heard her whimper. Slowly I pulled out of her tight confines, and we ended up all lying down, trying to recover.

Eventually, I felt someone take my hand. It was Alice.

"Come," she said. "Let's shower."

I got up and stumbled to the shower. This time, Alice joined me.

"So, big boy, "Did you like your present?"

"Alice darling, it was beyond anything I would ever have imagined."

Taking her into my arms, I realized that I was getting hard again.

"What is happening?" I asked her, "I came at least three times, and I am getting hard again."

"Well, thank you for that compliment. I’m glad I can still affect you like that."

"Honey, I want you so much."

She lifted her face to mine and kissed me deeply and lovingly. 

"Good. I want you back. I want to be not only your wife but your lover."

Kissing her again, I whisper, "Me too."

"Let's wash," she said.

I lathered my body and rubbed it against her getting her all soapy. She rubbed back and washed my cock tenderly. As my cock rose, she said, "Not yet, big boy. Let's go home so I can give you your birthday present."

"My birthday present?"

"First, we are going to take a nap, then I will let you unwrap OUR gift, and you can play with it all night however you wish. If you get bored, however, we can order a couple of courses of Chinese food," she smiled at me and winked.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments