Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Barman

"A twenty-two-year-old barman has great success with mature women, this time one almost three times his age."

79
14 Comments 14
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

If twenty-two-year-old Kyle Murdoch had been asked to list his hobbies, there would be a good chance that 'Bedding mature women,' would be at the head of the list.

Kyle was very successful at it, and the recipients of his endeavours were invariably well satisfied.

He had had sex with females of similar age to himself but his preference was for women at least fifteen years his senior, often considerably more than that.

Race had no bearing on who he might want to bed, but he did like the woman to have some shape to her, and he loved a big female arse.

It made no difference to Kyle whether they were married or single, he reasoned that if it made no difference to them then why should it make a difference to him?

He much preferred to fuck a woman bareback, but if the lady wanted him to wear a condom or to withdraw before ejaculation, he complied.

Kyle was very well-endowed, and he also knew how to use his large penis to best satisfy a woman. He was good with his tongue too.

Kyle was lucky financially, his parents were quite loaded and he lived rent-free in a two-bed flat, owned by his mother.

He did not need to work, but he had got a part-time job that brought him into contact with mature women, he was a barman in a middle-level hotel. Women often stayed in the hotel, with or without their husbands, and also businesswomen used the hotel if visiting the town for meetings or conferences.

Kyle had also fucked two mature female members of the hotel management.

Sometimes he fucked female guests in their hotel rooms, but staff fraternising with guests was frowned upon and CCTV in the corridors would likely pick Kyle up entering a room, accompanied by the guest or not.

His flat was nearby, so he sometimes took a very willing mature lady back there to give her a good fucking.

One fallback that Kyle had was that one of the mature management ladies that he had fucked was the head of the Human Resources department, so if any disciplinary proceedings occurred involving what Kyle had done with a guest, she might protect him. She might do so either to prevent him from announcing that he had fucked her or to get herself another fucking from him, or both.

This particular evening, Kyle seemed to be doing very well with an attractive blonde guest, who was probably aged in her late forties. She was wearing a wedding ring but she and Kyle had been flirting for quite a while. The woman flashed her gorgeous eyes and her pearly white teeth, and all the indications were that she fancied Kyle and may well be up for a fuck later.

Two staff worked the bar at any one time and tonight Kyle was working with a man called Chris, who was married and aged in his fifties and no threat to Kyle. He was aware that Kyle quite often had success with female guests, he did not approve and he was maybe a bit jealous, but he never interfered.

Kyle looked up and was mortified to see 'his' blonde leaving the bar, arm in arm and kissing with a guy who was probably older than Kyle, but way younger than the woman. Kyle did not know it, but the blonde and the young man had met earlier that day at a conference and they had already arranged to spend the night together.

The blonde had not really led Kyle on, she had just flirted with him and had enjoyed doing so.

"Looks like you dipped out, there," said a woman's voice from the end of the bar.

Kyle turned his head to see a well-built mature woman sitting on a barstool. She had been there for a while and Kyle had served her a gin and tonic, but he had been so engrossed with the blonde that he had not really taken much notice of her.

The woman, although Kyle did not yet know it, was aged sixty-four and was married. Her name was Pam Milton and she was in town for meetings relating to the business that she owned.

Although married, she got no sex at home, but she was a very sexual woman and got herself fucked whenever she could.

Pam had already noted Kyle's name from the name tag on his barman uniform.

"Um, what do you mean?" said Kyle, pretending that he did not know what the woman was talking about.

"That blonde; you have been trying to get into her knickers for the last hour," smiled the woman, it was not an unattractive smile.

"Oh, was it that obvious?" smiled Kyle, deciding that there was no point in denying it. His smile made the woman squirm her big arse on her barstool.

"Yep," said the woman, her eyes locked on Kyles. Despite their very obvious huge age gap, they seemed to have a connection.

The woman was on her third gin and tonic, Chris had served her the other two.

"You win some, you lose some," said Kyle, starting to think that the woman with greying hair was actually quite hot looking.

"Oh a philosopher too," giggled the woman.

"A philosopher as well as what?" responded the confident Kyle.

"Ha, I would say hunk, but you would not be interested in hearing that from an old, fat and ugly woman," said the woman, licking her lips, and with her eyes sparkling.

"You are mature, curvy and certainly not ugly," replied Kyle.

"Gallant too, then; My name is Pam," said the woman.

"Kyle," said the young man.

"Yeah, I can read," laughed Pam.

"Oh, intelligent as well as sexy," teased Kyle.

"Are you hitting on me now that your blonde has gone?" smiled Pam, squirming on her barstool and with her knickers getting damp.

"I might be; Do you want me to?" smiled Kyle.

The two potential lovebirds were interrupted by Chris coughing.

Kyle turned to see people waiting to be served.

Kyle went to do what he had supposed to be doing and the bar got quite busy. Kyle and Pam exchanged glances and smiles, the immediate future seemed promising for both of them.

It was getting late but there was no closing time for the bar as such, it stayed open as long as guests wanted to drink. It was getting quieter though, so Kyle moved back towards Pam who now had a fourth gin and tonic, served by Chris.

"I don't think you ever got to answer my question," Kyle said to Pam.

"And what question was that?" smiled Pam, feeling very horny.

"Did you want me to hit on you?" replied Kyle.

"Well, I am still here, aren't I?" said Pam, flashing her eyes.

"Yes, you are, and I am very glad that you are," said Kyle.

"Tell me Kyle, how old are you?" said Pam, fighting the urge to reach out and touch the hot and sexy young man.

"Twenty-two, why?" responded Kyle.

"Fuck! I am nearly three times your age, I could be your grandmother," said Pam, surprised that Kyle was that young.

"Don't you think that that makes this even sexier?" smiled Kyle.

salomedemony1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
salomedemony1

"Makes what even sexier?" responded Pam.

"The fact that we are going to fuck, we are going to fuck, aren't we, Pam?" said Kyle, his smile and words melting Pam, although she was already melted.

"I think that that is very likely; Do you like fucking grannies?" said Pam.

"I like fucking sexy mature women like you, Pam," replied Kyle.

"Shall we cash up now?" said Chris from behind Kyle.

Kyle turned to see that the bar was empty apart from the two barmen and Pam.

"Yeah, yeah, sure," replied Kyle.

As the two men sorted out the till, Pam studied Kyle in detail, but mostly from the waist down. His uniform trousers were quite tight, and the young man certainly looked to have a firm and sexy bum, but of even more interest to Pam was the very noticeable bulge in the front of Kyle's trousers.

Chris and Kyle finished what they needed to do with the till, and completed the washing up. Pam remained perched on her barstool, anticipating a good fucking.

"I will leave you to lock up; Goodnight Kyle, goodnight Madam," said Chris, before hurrying away with 'Goodnights' from Kyle and Pam following.

"Not sure that he approves of what we are going to do," laughed Pam.

"He is very much under his wife's thumb, I think," responded Kyle.

"Well Kyle, just you and me now," said Pam.

"I would love to fuck you right here, but it would be on CCTV," said Kyle.

"Oh, I could be a porn star at my age," laughed Pam.

"I have a flat two streets away, shall we go there?" said Kyle, thinking that Pam was looking sexier by the second.

"I have a nice bed on the third floor here," replied Pam, not too keen on the idea of leaving the hotel, not because she did not trust Kyle, but because she had a perfect place for fucking much nearer than two streets away.

"Yeah, but CCTV cameras in the corridors, and the hotel does not like staff going to guest's rooms," said Kyle.

"Have you ever fucked a guest in her room?" responded Pam.

"Yeah, several," answered Kyle.

"Well, tonight you are going to fuck another one," smiled Pam. Kyle could not argue with Pam's logic.

"You win, your room it is," laughed Kyle.

"Can we go somewhere away from the cameras for a snog? I can't wait until we get to my room," said Pam.

"Yeah, ladies' toilets, just around the corner; I will lock the bar," answered Kyle.

Kyle locked the bar, and then they entered the ladies' toilets. If they were lucky, CCTV did not pick them up going in.

They were immediately all over each other. As lips met and tongues duelled, hands slid down backs and cupped buttocks.

Pam swiftly got Kyle's trousers undone and lowered, and then his boxers were down and his large erection was in Pam's right hand.

Kyle undid the button and zip on Pam's skirt and pushed it to the floor, and Pam stepped out of it. Kyle fingered Pam's cunt through her knickers as Pam wanked Kyle's penis.

Pam breathlessly removed her knickers and pushed Kyle into a cubicle.

"Sit there," ordered Pam, who then straddled Kyle and again took his cock in her hand.

Pam held Kyle's penis as she lowered herself onto it, and she groaned as she slid down, taking more and more of Kyle's stiff member inside her.

Pam finally got all of him inside her, and they looked into each other's eyes before embarking on another snog. Pam started slowly rising and falling as they kissed. Kyle's hands went to Pam's arse and he got fingers into her arse crack.

Kyle had a finger in constant contact with Pam's anus, as the mature woman rode his cock at increasing speeds.

Pam was now bouncing, with Kyle's finger still touching her arsehole.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck," shouted Pam, as she started cumming.

Pam came long and hard and kept going until another orgasm hit her. It was too much for Kyle, whose spunk rose and he ejaculated jets of semen into a woman that he had only first met less than two hours before.

Pam's bouncing ceased, and they laughed and then kissed.

"I should be able to make it to my room now," laughed Pam.

"I had never fucked a woman in these toilets before," said Kyle.

Pam dismounted and they cleaned themselves up. Pam's cunt and thighs and Kyle's cock, thighs and pubic hairs were soaked in cum.

Once cleaned, Pam put her knickers and skirt back on, and Kyle pulled up his boxers and trousers. They left the ladies' toilets separately, Kyle hoping that CCTV did not see him doing so.

Getting to Pam's room without being caught on camera was next to impossible, so they just went for it. They had another snog and grope in the lift, and then stumbled along the third-floor corridor, laughing and kissing.

Once in Pam's room, they snogged again, and then clothing got removed until they were both naked.

Kyle was behind Pam, his new erection prodding her bare arse as his hands and fingers played with her tits and nipples as they watched themselves in the dressing table mirror.

Pam turned, and they kissed again, as they each caressed the other's bare arse.

They moved to the bed and Pam was on her back and Kyle mounted her and slid his length into her cunt.

This time the sex was slow and sensual, and Kyle took Pam to orgasm after orgasm, as he had almost countless women before her.

They made love in various positions and at various speeds, and the session went on and on.

Pam was on her hands and knees with her large arse on display and Kyle played with Pam's backside and arse crack with fingers, lips and tongue, before giving her a good fucking from behind with his still-rigid penis.

Pam clawed at the bedclothes and gripped the headboard as Kyle fucked her to a tremendous orgasm.

"Shit! Oh fuck, oh fuck," wailed Pam as the headboard rattled.

If anyone had been asleep in the adjacent rooms, they probably were not now.

Kyle terminated the fucking from behind by spitting more semen into Pam's cunt.

It was now the early hours of the morning, and Pam had meetings important to her business in a few hours.

Reluctantly, they decided that they had better part because if they stayed together they would inevitably fuck again, and Pam needed to get some sleep.

Kyle had a shower and got dressed, Pam was content to smell of sex until it was time to get up.

They exchanged phone numbers, but neither really expected to meet again.

The sex had been great for both of them and would not have happened if the blonde that Kyle thought he would be fucking had not already had plans for the night.

Although Pam was old enough to be Kyle's grandmother, they had been great together sexually.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments