Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roll the Die 2 of 2

10
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Roxanne touched her lips as she stared into the bedroom mirror.  It was as if the ghost of his kiss lingered through the nights between their dates.  Each time he held back.  Each time she pressed him harder.  Talked dirtier.  

How long am I supposed to be cool about this before I jump his bones?

She looked into the mirror at her body.  Arms covered in tattoos with two big pieces on her thighs.  Her hip bones stood out just above her lacy black panties.  Collarbones prominent under the black straps of her bra.  

I’m too skinny.  I look fucking breakable.  A hollow feeling cleaved her stomach.  No wonder he doesn’t want to touch me like that.

Roxanne blinked.  Took a deep breath.  Shaking her head, she pushed her shoulders back and straightened her posture.

No.  I’m fine.  There is nothing wrong with me.  If he doesn’t get that tonight, I can’t do this with him anymore. 

They’d gone out on dates, both in the daytime and at night, almost every day for the last two weeks.  Each had ended nearly the same, but with increased sexual desperation.  It was on both of their parts, she knew.  She’d felt his burgeoning erection under his jeans and dared him to use it.  To spank her for driving him to his end quicker than he wanted, then ravish her in any way he desired.

The thought of breaking his restraint and letting all that sexual energy flush through him and onto her kept her blood rushing.  All this evasion had to end.  Tonight.

Grabbing her phone, she sent him a quick text.  “Still pretending you’re working tonight?”

She’d just slid on her second stiletto when her phone buzzed.  “Thinking of you.”

“What part of me?”  Smiling, Roxanne hit send.  Pictured him blushing as she waited for his reply.

An ellipses finally popped up.  Disappeared.  

Every part.  But your heart most of all.”

“Jesus Christ.”  

With every other man, that kind of shit was a line.  Something they tossed at the ladies to get in their panties.  Not with him.  The cell shook in her hand, her pulse loud in her ears.  She tried to breathe normally, then gripped the phone again.  

I’m wet, Jesse.  I want you.  In the worst way possible.”

Nothing.  The prompt beat at the text window, urging her to say something else.  She wouldn’t.

The ellipses bubble made her heart jump.

“Jesus, Roxanne.  There’s nothing I want more than to fuck you.  It’s everything I can do to wait until you’re really ready for me.”

She whimpered, breath rushing out of her.  “What do I have to do to--”

The ellipses pulsed before disappearing again.  “Fuck it.  Lie on your back.  Pull those panties aside, rub your clit, and think of me tasting every fucking inch of your beautiful skin.  Can you do that for me, Roxanne? Will you say my name when you cum?”

“Fuck.”  Goosebumps raced over her flesh.  

Her body trembled as she toed off her heels.  Lay down on the thick blanket.  Throat spasming around her breath, she slid her fingers under her panties and over the slope of her hairless mound.  The lacy waistband of her lingerie tightened against the back of her hand in soft protest.

Roxanne closed her eyes.  Imagined his weathered fingers trailing over her flesh, gripping her legs, squeezing her breasts.  

“God.”  She moaned, pushing through the valley of her labia and finding her slick clit.

The phone buzzed.  Twisting to the side, she smacked her free hand on it and dragged it back to her.  Closed her eyes and rubbed her clit.

The cell vibrated on her stomach.

Sighing, she held it up to read.

“Imagine my tongue on that little clit.  Sucking it, flicking it as I finger that sweet pussy.  Are you touching yourself like I told you to, Roxanne?”

“Oh, fuck.”  

She rubbed her clit faster, pussy soaking her fingers.  A wet lapping sound mixed with her moans as her legs kicked, her flesh heating and sweating.  Her hips arched, pleasure blooming from her clit and infecting her nerves.

“Fuck.”  Whimpering, thrashing, she was hardly aware of her back coming off the bed, her tightened eyes going wide.  Her mouth opened in a soundless scream, the orgasm careening through her veins and trembling every muscle in its wake.  

Crashing back to the bed, sucking in rabid breaths, her mind was broken save for one thing.

“Jesse.”

 

***

 

“I’m coming over,” Roxanne had texted.

She hadn’t replied to his protests.  

Jesse stared at the computer screen, trying to make sense out of his best student’s essay.  His cock ached, feeling harder than ever before. Fuck, what am I doing?  

A knock at the door blew through the room.

“Fuck it.”  

He inhaled.  Lurching from his desk, he strode across the apartment to the front door and yanked it open.

Roxanne’s hair glowed in the porch light.  A brown coat draped over her body, its hem dancing at her knees.  Her glittering brown eyes focused on his. Inclining her chin, she stepped toward him like a challenge.  

He moved back.  She moved forward.  

Easing past her, he shut the door and locked it.  

She faced him.  Fingers went to her coat buttons.  Undid the top. Middle. Bottom. It fluttered open, exposing a glimpse of lingerie and skin.  Grasping the collar, she shed the thing. Let it crumple to the floor.

Roxanne's dark eyes caught the light, lending a blaze to the brown.  He imagined staring into them when he entered her body for the first time.  Or when they blinked open from sleep. Thoughts of days and days of those moments filtered into his mind.  A warm flush radiated through his chest.

Her lips pursed back a smile, dimples dotting her cheeks.  “I can’t believe you’re still looking at my eyes.”

“As if I could look away.”  Cupping her smooth face in his hands, he leaned down.  Brushed his mouth to hers. Felt the little stream of her breath wash over his lips and heat his throat.   

So soft.  

Her lips opened under his.  It was all he could do to pull away.  He kissed her forehead instead. Jesse’s hands smoothed down her throat before resting on her thin shoulders.  Felt every fragile bone, each strong pulse. His dick throbbed at his fly, an unreasonable beast of lust aching to bury itself into the innocent girl before him.

He ignored it.

“No.”  Roxanne’s arms bent behind her, jerking open the clasp of her bra.  “You are not going to pull away from me. Not now.”

He watched her mouth tighten as she tore the straps down her shoulders.  Got the hint of flesh below his peripheral vision.

Not like this.

Jesse grabbed her wrist, trapping the lingerie from pulling off her arm.  Her eyes widened as the bra dangled against their forearms. Lips quirking upward, she bent her arm, leading his hand to brush against the underside of her breast.

Desire careened through his veins.  He tried to slow his breath. “Naughty girl.  I told you I had to work tonight.”

“Yes.  You did.  Then you told me to finger myself.”  She hooked her free fingers over the side of his lower lip, his hand still clenched around her wrist.  “Want to taste my pussy?”

The aroma of her fresh slit wafted into his nostrils, beckoning his tongue to taste.

Fuck.

Yanking his face from her fingers, he bent her arm backward and pinned it just above the slope of her ass.  He turned her around and drove her toward the door.

An exhale burst from her throat, hissing against the door.  “What are you going to do? Spank me? I’ve been a bad, bad girl.  Why don’t you show me what happens to bad girls?”

He lined his dick up with the crack of her ass.  Leaned forward to let his lips hover around the shell of her ear.  “Roxanne. One thing. You always supply me with reasons to spank you, and I can’t deny you’ve been a bad, bad girl.  But I know your past situation, and I am not that man. I will never hurt you.”

Her swallow was loud.

“Never.”

“What if I need to be spanked by you?”  The words were nearly a whisper. “It’s not some bullshit need to be hurt, Jesse.  It’s sexual, it’s raw, and...I trust you. I trust you, and that’s why I want you. Sweet sex or dirty fucking, Jesse, I want it all.  From you. Please.”

Roxanne’s voice grew louder the more she spoke.  Her ass pushed backward, seeming to spread around his dick.

“You trust me.  That’s why?”

“Yes.  Mmm...God.  Yes.” She ground against him.  

The world seemed to slim to the two of them.  The moment. “Jesus Christ, Roxanne.”

“Please.”  

Precum oozed from the slit of his dick, his boxers smearing it back against the head.  He slid his hand down the fine skin of her free forearm. Circled his fingers around her wrist.  Pulled it back to the other, then bound them together with her bra.  

“Want to play, pretty baby?”

Her exhale shook from her throat.  “Jesse?”

“Shh.  Trust me.”

 

***

 

Roxanne had never felt so exposed.  

Jesse’s desk was cold against her bare breasts, the corner digging into her chin.  After he’d pushed her over the side of it, he stripped off her panties. Told her to open her legs and stay there.  His tie had come over her eyes, tightening as he cinched it at the back of her head, blinding her from everything.

She held her breath, waiting for him to do something, but heard the creak of his chair instead.  His computer mouse clicked.

“Jesse?”

“I’m working, Roxanne.  I told you had to finish, but you came over anyway.”

The air cooled her bared pussy, her spread asshole.  More vulnerable than she’d ever felt before. Her juice trickled over her clit.  Drooled between the top of her labia. She was painfully aware of every inch of her flesh exposed to him.  Waiting for him.

How can he just walk away from me?  

Each mouse click drove her further into madness.  She whimpered.

“Careful.  You keep making noise, you might earn yourself a spanking.”  His voice was light, like he was trying not to smile.

Roxanne shifted her weight on the balls of her feet.  Pointed her pussy more in the direction of his voice. “Why should I be careful?”

Every pore of her skin seemed concentrated on him.  A current of air blew against her flesh, catching around the little hairs on her shoulders, back, and ass.  

The desk chair groaned.

Warm, soft pressure rounded her ass cheek.  

His hand.  Roxanne lifted her head, sucked in a breath.  

He chuckled.  “Does it drive you crazy to know how exposed you are to me, and that I am going to touch you, but you don’t know when or where?”

Arching her back, she pushed against his hand.  Moaned. Whimpered.

As soon as his soothing palm left her skin, his sharp spank echoed across the little office.  She moaned, her ass stinging, but she didn’t move.

“You have beautiful skin, Roxanne.”  Jesse’s hand trailed from her cheek south, curling into her cleft.  Fingers brushed her labia. “So wet, baby. This beautiful little pussy.”

She held her breath.  Touch me.  Please.

He broke just inside her folds without touching her opening, and followed the line of her slit.  Nudged her clit.

Her legs trembled.  “Oh.”  

“You’re very distracting.  I should be working.” His finger trailed back and pushed deep into her.  

“Oh, God.”

“Instead I’m thinking about your pussy and spanking that ass until it’s pink and raw and you beg me to fuck you.  I can just imagine your sweet whimpers when I spread you open with my cock.”

Her throat trembled around her shallow breaths.  “Please, Jesse.”

“Mmm.  I don’t remember telling you to speak, Roxanne.”  

Fingers slid over the humps of her butt, clutching the top her cheeks.  Cloth tickled her pussy until the outline of his cock fit into her crack.  The tail of his T-shirt dragged over her lower back, warmth radiating from his body to hers.  

“Tell me to stop.”  His voice was low, rough.

“No.”

“I don’t want to hurt you, Roxanne.  We can be dirty or sweet, but tell me to stop if you need to, baby.”

The whisper of his breath at her neck made her groan.  Her hips wiggled, sinking his shaft further into her crack.  “Jesse. Jesse, I’ve been a bad girl.”

“You most certainly have.”  

He drew back.  Swatted her burning ass again.  “Should I keep spanking you, baby?  Is that what you need?”

“Oh god.  Fuck. Yes.”  Her pussy ached for his cock the more his hand stung her flesh.  It was all she could do just to breathe.

“A slap against your juicy ass for every time you’ve teased me?  For every time you made me want you? For every second I spent without you and wanting nothing more than to look into your eyes and know you were mine?”

The spankings that punctuated every sentence stopped.  His hands clutched and spread her ass. She felt the lips of her pussy ease open.

“Jesus, you’re so fucking wet.  Open your legs.”

Roxanne teetered on her heels, spreading her feet apart.  Her mouth hung open, lips tingling as cold air seized her tongue.

The slightest of wet pressure tickled the top of her labia.  Lips, closing around her clit. He sucked and licked, his hands holding her spread ass in place.  Moaning, twitching, her nerves on fire and her control crashing, she pressed her body harder into the cold desk and tried to keep her balance.

His lips broke around her, his tongue following the line of her slit to her pussy.  She squirmed as he hesitated. Then his tongue penetrated her pussy lips and pushed deep inside her until his nose bumped against her flesh.  

“Fuck!  Jesse... fuck me.  Fuck me!”

His tongue crept out of her pussy, slid over the sensitive skin toward her ass.  Calloused fingers shot over her cheeks, thumbing her asshole as his breath washed over it.  Just before his wet muscle glided through.

“Please, please.  I need you.  I need your cock inside me.”  Fireworks shot through her skin, exploding within her bucking hips.  

He left her body.

Her body quaked, hips undulating like aftershocks.  “Jesse?”

Roxanne stilled, trying to breathe softly enough to hear him.  Rustles moved around her. In front of her.

Something wet and tangy hooked over her top teeth.  Directed her face upward and mouth open. His finger.  The one that had just slipped by her pussy and ass.

AmyDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyDark

“I didn’t tell you to speak.”  

His finger pulled away and she licked the roof of her mouth.  Her lips. She smelled sweat just before the unmistakable outline of the head of his cock brushed the side of her lip.  She opened her mouth and let him slide the warm, hard shaft onto her tongue.

“Close your mouth around me, baby.  Suck.”

Fuck.  Her pussy felt like it was boiling.  Arching her neck, she opened her mouth wider, forming her lips around his rushing cock.  

“Oh, god.  Baby, fuck.”  His fingers threaded into her hair, knotted at her scalp.  

Roxanne lapped up and down the shaft.  

“Can you take it all, baby?”  

He pulled back enough to widen her lips around the crest of his dick before surging back in.  Deeper. The tip of his cock stretched the back of her throat just before he pulled out again.  Left only the head inside.

Closing her lips tight around it, she stroked her tongue under its lip.  

She felt a tickle at her forehead, just before his warm skin eased against her.  His abdominal muscles pressed harder against her face as his fingers scraped her wrists, pulling at her restraining bra.  It loosened. Let go.

Wrists aching with the ghost of the bind, she propped herself on her elbows, grasped his shaft, and worked him harder.  

The bra straps dangled against her skin, travelled up the line of her back.  His torso eased from her face, his tie lifting from her hair and eyes as he straightened.  

Roxanne looked up.  Met his eyes and sucked hard.  

He dropped her bra and his tie on the floor.  Threading his fingers through her hair again, he pulled her head off his cock and stepped away.  

Her scalp ached.  She gasped for breath.  Licked her hungry lips. “Jesse.”

“Get up.”

 

***

 

The girl made him crazy.  

Jesse’s cock was harder and hotter than ever, pulsing and thickening with an urgency he couldn’t ignore.  Need coursed through his shaft and balls, burst through his hips. Infected each rush of his heart, every thought in his mind.  

He helped her off his desk.  Let his gaze roam her naked flesh when she stood before him.  Slender curves. Dark tattoos with splashes of pink and red cascading down her arms.  The fall of her brown hair around her face and body. That long, slender neck and supple breasts.

Every part of him wanted to mark her as his.  His mind screamed at him to be gentle, but his flesh wanted to ravish her.  Wanted to know every reaction of her mind and body as if it would feed his hungry soul.

Her fingers splayed against his chest, doe eyes looking up at him.  He focused on the open pucker of her lips. The heavy white precum at a corner.  

“Fuck,” he muttered.  “Roxanne.”

“Jesse.”  His name was an exhale, hitching her thin voice.

Slipping his fingers around her face, he leaned down.  Dragged his tongue at her lip. The tang of his cum burst salty heat inside his mouth and he delivered it back to her in a kiss.  

She moaned, the sound vibrating through her body and his.  Her hand clasped around his shaft.

Their lips broke apart as he tried to catch his breath.  “Jesus, baby.”

“Fuck me, Jesse.  Please fuck me.” She stepped closer, the hint of lavender curling around him as her fist pumped his cock.

“Not yet.”  Crouching out of her grasp, he circled her body and cupped both of her ass cheeks.  “Hang on to me.”

Roxanne’s thin arms linked around his neck, fingers painting precum onto his nape as her brown eyes stared into his.  Her spread legs slid up his thighs as he lifted, her pussy licking his testicles and dick until she linked her ankles at his back.  Cunt pressing against him, her labia flowered around his cock.

Not here.

Jesse stepped away from his desk.  Turned. Staring into her dark eyes as he walked her into his bedroom, his heart matching the swelling of his cock.  He could feel this moment being burned into his mind with every sure step.

Fuck, I love her.

Her arms tightened, bringing her open mouth to his.  Her tongue slipped into his mouth, seasoning the aftertaste of her pussy with the remnants of his precum.  

His cock throbbed.  Steps quickened.

He opened his mouth, exhaling as her lips sucked down his tongue.  Biceps protesting, he lifted her ass off his swollen dick, only to ease her onto the bed.  

One hand clutched his neck, her other grasped his cock again, directing him between her thighs.  “Fuck me.”

Leaning forward, he fanned his hands over her hips and slid them up her rising and falling stomach until he reached the underside of her swollen breasts.  Spreading his fingers, he squeezed the warm, yielding flesh as his cock batted her pussy.

“Yes.”  Her hands caressed his head.  

He licked a swollen nipple, catching it between his sucking lips.  She clutched his hair, pulling his head closer until his nose pressed against her plush breast.  He flicked his tongue against the tip of her hardened nub.

A moan flew from her lips.  Her fingers knotted in his hair, tugging the roots as her legs writhed over the back of his body.  “Jesse. Please.”

Breath hissed out of his nose.  He pulled away, her legs sliding down his back to link at his hips.  Standing, he wrapped his hand around his slick cock. Licked his lips and lined his cockhead up to her sweltering pussy.    

Jesse looked up her slender, tattooed body to meet her dark eyes.  Her mouth parted, gasps deepening the divide between her chest and collarbones.  So delicate, but spirited. Strong. Stronger, sometimes, than he was himself.

“You’re so beautiful, Roxanne.”  His cock eased into her scorching pussy lips.  “This is the way I saw our first time. Watching your face as I slide inside you.”

Eyelids lowering, her mouth opened more.

He sank deeper, feeling her body fold around him.  Soft. Snug. Wet. “So fucking hot, baby. Jesus.”  

Jesse pushed to the hilt inside her, feeling his testicles bump against her ass.  He leaned forward, supporting his weight on his knuckles as he lowered himself to her body.  Falling to his elbows, he thumbed her plump lip. Fucked her slowly, her hard nipples scraping against his chest.

Her fingers trembled at his nape.  She turned her head, catching his mouth with hers.  Melting him, pouring herself inside of him. Deeper.  Harder.

Fuck.

He broke for air, hands traveling her smooth skin.  So delicate, sweet. But blazing.

His cock ached in her steaming channel, begging him to fuck her good and hard.  Show her how a man took a woman. It was feral and raw and needy, and probably everything she thought she wanted.

Trembling as he slowed his pace, he took her hard nipple in his mouth again.  His lips puckered around it, sucking hard to keep her jolting breast from escaping.  One hand held the dip of her waist, the other ramping her mound in search of her clit.

“Fuck me, Jesse.”  Her hips writhed beneath him, her clit finding his finger.  “Just fucking take me.”

He let her nipple go as she moaned with the pressure on her little bud.  “It’s not just about that, Roxanne. Look at me.”

She stilled her lolling head for a moment to meet his eyes.  Smiled. Her pussy tightened around his cock.

Jesse sucked a quick breath between his teeth.  Powered to a stop.

Roxanne grinned.  “You were saying?”

Dark eyes crinkled at the sides, focused on his.  Her arms around his neck. Every part of her lined to him.  Focused on him. Relaxed. Happy. There was nothing underlying her tone, nothing he could see or hear that dampened what they were doing.  

She knows.  

“Oh God, baby.”  His voice broke with the words.

Her smile softened, fingers cradling his face.  “Fuck me like I have no past. Fuck me like we have a future.”

 

***

 

He loves me.  

Looking into his deep brown eyes, Roxanne felt like she was going to implode.  They were connected in every way. Heart and body. All her synapses fired around him. The wet, burning need for all his desperate plunges burst inside her pussy.  She whimpered.

He thrust forth, his balls clapping against her.

She threw back her head and moaned.  Her hands flew, dancing at his shoulders before ducking under his arms and clutching his back.  

“Jesse.”

Her lover slid his hands over her legs, pushing them up high as he plunged inside her again.  

The room was a blur, jolting with every beat of his cock.  An alarm clock glowed some kind of green numbers. A comforter underneath her that might have been a pale color.  She could hardly see Jesse’s face before he lay her legs on his broad shoulders and leaned down.

“You always knew, didn’t you?”

Her legs ached, stretched with his body and sandwiched between the two of them.  Knees brushed her breasts. “Knew what?”

“That I love you.”  He pumped her pussy with long, hard strokes.  

“No.”  The word hitched on a breath.  “Jesse.”

He stood, seized her hips, and pulled her further toward him until her ass dangled over the side of the bed.  Arms flailing, she fisted the thick blanket in her hands, trying to find balance. Cool air rushed her flesh.

“You teased me.  Tormented me. Made me want to fuck you until I almost lost my fucking mind.”  Leaning over her again, he planted his hands on either side of her. “You wanted me in every way too, didn’t you?”

She curled her fingers under his arms, over the steaming muscles of his back, and urged his hips forward.  “Jesse. Baby. Please.”

Shifting his weight to the side, he spanked her exposed ass.

“Fuck!”

“You’ve been a bad, bad girl.”  He spanked her again, stroking inside her faster.  Harder.

Between spanks on her flesh, his nuts slapped the crack of her ass with every plunge.  Sweat soaked the back of her thighs and across her chest.

Her trembling fingers found his face again.  Brought his mouth to hers so she could taste herself on his tongue.  Their lips bumped and clung together until he broke away with a gasp.  He stood back, clutching her waist as he worked inside her.

His cock picked up its pace, making her feel the jiggle of her exposed ass with his thrusts and burn in the wake of his punctuating spanks on either side of her ass.  “Roxanne. Baby.”

She cried out with every slap, every stroke inside her.  “Jesse. Please, God. Fuck me.”

“I see the way the light catches on your skin.  Like a fucking angel, baby, and I love every inch.  What do you think? Am I just a fuck from someone you trust?”

“No.  Fuck.”  

He turned his head, the hall light glistening in his fiery eyes.  

Not now.  I can’t... so much...  Her fingers found the tips of his.  She tried to ignore the way he fucked her.  Tried to dim the orgasm lifting inside her veins and the way it shattered the shield around her heart.

“I’ll give you the orgasm you need, baby.  I’ll give you what you need. Tell me. What do you need?”

“You.”  The word burst from her mouth as he delivered harder and harder strokes.

“Fuck, God.  Jesus, Roxanne.  Say it. Why me? Why me?”

“I...”  His testicles slapped against the honey trickling down her slit, splashing the sides of her writhing legs.  “Jesse!”

“Why?”  

Slapping her arms down, Roxanne pushed up from the bed, but he leaned over her.  She crashed back against the mattress. Tried to focus on his eyes through her climbing orgasm.  

Jesse’s nostrils flared.  He glanced down her body, hitched her ass up higher to meet his thrusts.  Then increased his pace, his finger teasing her asshole. “Why, baby? Say it!”

“Because,” she gasped, “I love you!”

“Yes.  Yes, baby.  Because we love each other.  Cum. Now.” The force of his thrusts inched her up the bed.  “With me.”

Soft sheets twisted under her flailing arms, her body spasming as her eyes went blind.  Screaming grated her throat. He pounded harder, his finger rimming her virgin ass with every stroke.  

“Jesse.”  

She knew who was inside her with every brush of his skin, every surge of his cock.  The man she trusted. Lusted after. Respected.

Loved.

A growl tore through his mouth.  He plunged deep inside her, his sperm heating her clutching pussy, his free hand digging into her hip.  She gripped his cock hard, feeling every jerk, every spurt, as her body thrashed to feel every inch of him with every cell she was made of.

“Baby.”  Jesse buried his face in her shoulder.

His exhales billowed over her chest as he stilled within her.  Locking her ankles at his lower back, she cradled his head and took a deep breath, losing herself to the warmth of his body on hers.

Everything inside her was linked to him.  To his flesh, his soul, his words.

Opening her blurry eyes, she tilted her head back, feeling the bones in the middle of her neck stretch.  She breathed in the sweaty, humid air, fighting the narrowing of her throat.

Jesse stirred, his wet hair sliding past her fingers.  Panic throttled her tingling muscles. Heart aching, she clasped the back of his sweltering shoulders.

His hands trembled up her exposed butt before flattening to slide up her back.  Caught her ass in the crook of his elbow. Shaking, he rose on his knees, bringing her clutching form with him and eased underneath her, settling her down to straddle his narrow hips.  His palms slipped down her thighs and back up, cupping her breasts before rounding her shoulders and drifting down her arms.

Something inside her soul splintered, her back bowing as she whimpered.  Shoulders hunched, she pressed her face into his collarbone, tensing as she tried to force back the tremor that sheeted her skin.  

“Hey.”  He stroked her hair.  

The tenderness of his tone stole the freefall from the pregnant air.  She became aware of her breasts pillowed against him. The scratch of his facial hair against the side of her forehead.  His embracing arms, firm but accommodating even her slightest movement.

Warmth flourished in the debris of her defenses, each sensation more vivid than anything life had ever offered.  

Roxanne heaved a breath, unable to close her torpid lips.  Another. Sweat peeled away with her as she uncurled from his body.  Her hair draped over her shoulders, brushing over him before resting on her breasts as she sat back on his pelvis, his wilting cock still buried inside her.  She felt her nipples harden in the cooler air as she drank in his features. Leaned forward to touch the side of his cheek. His satin lips. Soft salt and pepper hair.  The smooth lines of his chest.

“You okay, baby?”

She met the burn of his pupils.  Amber flames crested in his irises as he stroked the sides of her abdomen, over her ass, and down her thighs.  His brows pinched, fine lines driving into his flushed skin.

“It’s you,” she whispered.

“Yeah.”  He swept her hair behind her ears, letting his fingers linger as he looked over her face.  Searched her eyes. “It’s just me.”

Shaking her head, Roxanne folded her body onto his warm chest, the wisp of his chest hair tickling her cheek.  She felt his ribs expand and contract under her palms. His breath whirred in the silence between the strong pulses of his heartbeat in her ear.  His arms circled her body, tattooing a fragile heaven forever into her soul.  

Roxanne nestled into him, as if his skin breathed life into her own.  

"You're everything."

Published 
Written by Katherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments