Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raunchy Wives: The Party

"Sequel to “Raunchy Wives: The Newbie”, but can be read as stand-alone"

36
15 Comments 15
5.8k Views 5.8k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Heather was the newest member of the Raunchy Wives group, a small group of women in their late thirties who would meet mid-week to chat about matters sexual. It was Saturday evening, and Heather and her husband, Tom, were getting ready to attend a party for the group plus other friends at the home of Jane, a feisty, foul-mouthed, leading figure in the group.

After her shower, to Tom’s delight, Heather went about the evening’s tasks wearing just a pair of skimpy briefs. As she moved about in the kitchen and living area her gorgeous slightly oversized tits, nipples erect, jiggled provocatively.

After a light pasta meal, peppered with some sexy marital banter she stood at the ironing board to press her frock. “Darling, tonight I am going to wear my naughty girl’s dress” she announced.

Tom felt his cock stiffen. This dress was a slutty short black exceedingly low number, worn with just one purpose in mind. Now and again Heather needed someone new to give her tits a good workout. This would often be accompanied by enthusiastic cock-groping, and sometimes more.

Sometimes Heather would share with Tom the details of these activities. Sometimes she would not. For example, Heather had not told Tom about the episode at a party a few months ago where she had sucked his well-endowed brother, Phil, to a noisy climax.

When Heather finally donned the dress, she left the top down, knowing that Tom loved both the fantasy and reality of his wife being topless with another guy. “I hope whoever has a go at these tonight has some size about him,” said Heather, twiddling her left nipple between her thumb and index finger.

Heather loved Tom’s cock, but he was only average-sized. At university, and particularly when doing a post-graduate course in Berlin, Heather had experienced a few nine or ten-inch dicks, and Tom understood her need to occasionally have a session with another one. It always drove him crazy to hear her speak like this.

Heather chuckled with delight when she lowered her eyes to see that over the bulge in Tom’s shorts there was a damp spot. She had always loved that Tom produced prodigious amounts of pre-cum when aroused. She pulled her top up and said “Let’s head off to Jane’s before you’ve soaked your shorts so much that you have to change. You’re like a hopelessly randy teenager.”

As they drove to Jane’s place Heather reminded Tom about the other members of the Wednesday group. The girls loved to get topless around Jane’s pool to quaff significant quantities of wine, and banter about exploits past and planned.

Jane’s best friend Cassandra was a raunchy witty Brit. Although Jane and Cassandra were avid cock-lovers, they also knew how to enjoy each other’s cunts, and would openly do so at all-female gatherings such as the Wednesday group. Heather found such antics most arousing.

Maria was a short, very randy, big-titted Italian, with a legendary huge clit, which she was never reluctant to display. Heather delighted Tom by describing how she had masturbated through the week fantasising about Tom rubbing his cock against Maria’s engorged clit. This information elicited another gush of Tom’s prolific pre-cum.

Belinda was a tall rather scrawny American. She had her moments. As a Californian, her BBC experiences were seriously interesting, but usually, she was not as libidinous as the rest of the group. She was away interstate this weekend and would not be attending the party. Her husband Mike would be there, however. Heather did not tell Tom, but she had been advised that Mike was sufficiently well-hung to warrant checking out.

At the party, there would be other couples and singles as well. The wording of the invitation left little doubt regarding the agenda. The dress code was to be low tops for the women and shorts (elasticised waists-no belts) for the men.

“Why so specific re the shorts?” asked Tom.

“Don’t be so fucking naive; obviously it’s to facilitate access” Heather replied.

They arrived and parked near Jane’s house, and eagerly walked towards the entrance. To their amazement on a park bench in Jane’s front yard, topless Maria was making out with Jane’s well-endowed neighbour Alan. His trousers were down to his knees, and while they passionately kissed, he petted her stunning tits, and Maria methodically jerked his huge erection.

Jane and Cassandra greeted them at the door. Tom was delighted at the cleavage on display. Jane’s navy blue dress had a plunging neckline, with sexy spaghetti straps. Cassandra’s olive green frock was strapless. Her raunchy smirk seemed to be inviting Tom to not hesitate to pull the dress down to her waist.

Cassandra immediately noticed the damp patch on Tom’s trousers and grinned appreciatively. When Heather introduced Jane to Tom, Jane gave him a polite peck on the cheek and simultaneously groped his crotch through his shorts.

“The new guy’s hard already,” she said to Cassandra. “He’s going to be a fucking pushover.” Heather felt herself moisten with her friends’ raunchy banter. She couldn’t refrain from thinking about the prospect of Tom pulling slutty Cassandra’s provocative top down.

Jane took Heather to the kitchen and poured her a large glass of Pinot Gris. “You’ve done well newbie,” said Jane. “You’ve got the sluttiest dress at the party. Now go and find yourself a lovely, huge cock to enjoy. Meanwhile, Cassandra and I are going to double-team your sexy muscular husband as an initiation to our group. Don’t get too wet imagining us working his dick over.”

Heather looked back into the hallway. Tom had his shirt off. Cassandra was squeezing his substantial biceps appreciatively. Heather watched with delight as Tom slid Cassandra’s low olive strapless top down, revealing her wonderful lily-white English tits, with beautifully contrasting large dark areolae. Tom groaned and dropped his head down to take her erect left nipple between her lips.

Heather turned away and moved into the living room where most of the guests were mingling. She was content that she could be as uninhibited as she wished, knowing that her husband would be having his voracious sexual appetite satisfied by her two raunchy friends.

She knew Jane’s neighbours slightly. Alan’s wife Sue came up to her to chat. Sue was quite small-breasted. Her tits were barely concealed by her red top, which featured a narrow "V", plunging between her breasts to her waist.

“Sexy party, Heather,” said Sue. “My husband went off somewhere with that Italian slut with the huge tits. I’ve heard tales regarding the size of her clit - that it protrudes between her labia when she’s aroused. Alan will love to get at that.”

Heather confirmed that she had viewed Maria’s engorged “mini-penis” during Wednesday afternoon banter and that the rumours regarding its dimensions were no exaggeration.

“That’s fine,” said Sue. “My clit will be well looked-after tonight.” She nodded in the direction of Jane’s husband Rob, a gorgeous tall, dark, slightly greying merchant-banker, who was pouring two glasses of Shiraz. “It has been a few weeks since we’ve had a neighbourly fuck, so I’ve been looking forward to tonight. Rob has much more sexual stamina than Alan. He lasts for ages.”

Jane had told Heather that she loved screwing her well-hung neighbour Alan now and again. It made sense that their spouses would have a reciprocal arrangement. Heather was very aroused by Sue’s totally frank conversation.

Rob wandered across the room, two glasses of red in hand. He passed one to Sue and clinked the other against Heather’s glass, all the while staring at her stunning cleavage. “So you are the sexy newbie, Heather. Welcome. Jane said you would fit into these parties beautifully, and with a dress like that you certainly do.”

Rob blatantly slipped his free hand inside Sue’s very accessible dress and caressed her beautiful little right tit. Sue squirmed with delight when he squeezed her nipple. Heather felt herself becoming increasingly wet, excited by the persistence of Rob’s gaze. The bulge in his shorts was was extremely prominent. Sue gave the bulge a brief familiar rub.

“Well excuse us, Heather,” said Rob. "My lovely neighbour and I are going upstairs to the master bedroom. We are overdue to share a spa in the en-suite. Make sure you say hello to Belinda’s husband Mike. Between you and I, your alluring neckline is driving him crazy.”

On reaching the bedroom Rob and Sue chatted while they casually undressed for their usual pre-fuck spa. “The new woman looks like she has stunning tits,” said Sue, as she slipped off her G-string. “She sure does,” replied Rob. “She’ll be invited to stay for dinner after the next Wednesday girls’ chat session. Jane wants to watch me fuck her.”

“You have a kinky wife,” murmured Sue, as she reached for Rob’s familiar thick erect cock. Her hand didn’t leave it while they had their hot tub, as she again experienced his wonderful tit-play and fingering. When Rob skillfully squeezed and rubbed her clit, there was added excitement as she thought about her husband experiencing Maria’s exotically large organ.

That thought was too much. Sue had a shuddering orgasm, accompanied by a joyous scream. “Thanks for the foreplay, darling,” she said to her neighbour. "Now let’s dry off and have the real thing. I’ve always loved helping you to towel that enormous dick.”

Downstairs the party was hotting up. Out on the patio, Heather could see that Jaya, the gorgeous owner of the local Indian restaurant, had lowered her sari top so that her lovely smallish but perfectly shaped tits were on display, nipples erotically protruding. She was chatting with Cassandra’s handsome husband James. Every few moments she would reach down and stroke James’ cock through his shorts.

Heather approached the group where Mike was having a glass of wine. Mike broke away to introduce himself. As he and Heather started to chat at the foot of the stairs, they faintly heard Sue’s orgasmic shriek, from upstairs.

Mike grinned and said, “Sounds like our host has given his neighbour another one. Sue has an insatiable sexual appetite.”

“Speaking from experience?” queried Heather.

“Oh I really shouldn’t say,” replied Mike rolling his eyes, as he thought about the perfect erotic mouthful each of Sue’s jaunty small tits had been for him at a previous party.

Mike had lived in Germany for a while too, so they chatted about Berlin. Mike was delighted that Heather’s favourite night club had been the notorious Kurt’s, well-known for its “anything goes” ethos. This discussion made Heather bring to mind that one of the side rooms was where she had her first and probably best gang-bang. What a delightful mix of circumcised and uncircumcised gigantic Teutonic cocks that had been.

Privately thinking about that wonderful experience while chatting with a very attractive guy with a promising bulge in his shorts gazing at her cleavage made Heather’s very damp pussy even runnier. Cunt-juice dribbling onto the inner thighs while wearing a tarty short dress had got Heather into bother before, especially during the Berlin years.

Heather bent forward to fill up her glass, deliberately giving Mike an optimally erotic view down her cleavage. She leaned forward for a little longer than necessary, making unambiguous eye contact with Mike.

“That plunging neckline really showcases your lovely breasts in a most alluring way,” said Mike.

“Let’s go out to the garden, and I’ll show them to you properly,” replied Heather casually as she picked up her glass.

Maria had abandoned Alan for Raef, a good-looking tall African university lecturer, a newcomer to the neighbourhood. On the patio, he had his hand over Maria’s shoulder gently rubbing the top of her left breast which was half revealed by her sexy low-cut yellow top, while they chatted to James and topless Jaya. They made a striking quartet.

As Heather and Mike wandered past, arm-in-arm, Maria caught Heather’s eye and grinned. She held her hands out, about ten inches apart, and silently mouthed “huge”. Heather smirked, wondering if Maria intended the gesture to apply to Mike or to Raef. Probably both, she decided, given Maria’s prolific desires and capacity.

Jaya had a gorgeous accent. It was upper-class Indian with a hint of Oxford English. It was therefore hilarious to hear her announce, calmly with perfect modulation: “James, the way you are looking at my tits is making my cunt very wet.” Heather and Mike giggled quietly with amusement, but also found the implication of Jaya’s words very arousing, more so when they saw the foursome move off toward the luxurious house’s extensive row of bedrooms.

Heather and Mike found a small garden table. They put their wineglass down. Heather made a point of standing on the opposite side of the table. She had a strong preference to tease by slowly taking her own top down, rather than having the guy vigorously pull it down.

Over the years she had honed the technique so that she could make even very experienced lovers become quite frantic. She slowly and tantalisingly lowered just the straps - first the left, then the right. Mike could now see the top half of her luscious tits and was desperate to see the nipples.

Heather paused, again bent forward provocatively, picked up her wineglass, and took a slow sip. “Oh please!” Mike exclaimed. Heather gave an alluring smile and finally dropped her top, staring at Mike’s bulge as she did so. She was delighted to see his pupils dilate, and his jaw dropped.

Her tits were optimal size, above medium. Mike was very aroused at the way they dangled just a little more pendulously than those of younger women. He moved around the table to Heather. With each hand he grasped her beautiful engorged nipples; Heather moaned when Mike squeezed them firmly.

The pace was now more frenetic. While they passionately kissed, tongues thrusting, Heather dropped her hand into Mike’s shorts and grasped his erect shaft. “Fuck, you really are huge,” she exclaimed. “Let’s find a bedroom.”

They strode back through the living area. Heather’s top stayed down, and she relished the lecherous stares her tits attracted from numerous males. However, by this time several other women were also topless, and many of them had adjourned to sofas or armchairs paired with males who were not their husbands.

KerlySmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KerlySmith

They reached the bedroom corridor. The door of the first room was ajar. They eased it open to find Jaya kneeling naked on the bed, on all fours. Her stunning tits were at their very best like this, hanging down, with incomparably pointed nipples. James was ramming her from behind. Jaya grunted with each thrust. She couldn’t moan, because her mouth was filled with Raef’s gigantic African dick. Maria was watching, playing with her protruding clit, eagerly awaiting her turn.

“Fucking amazing,” murmured Mike.

“Amazing fucking,” quipped Heather in reply.

They moved along the corridor. All the other bedroom doors were closed. Different naughty noises could be heard behind each. Heather felt her moist cunt become even wetter when from behind the last door she heard her husband Tom cry out with pleasure, a cry perhaps tinged with a little discomfort, followed by the happy laughing voices of Jane and Cassandra.

“There’s a spare bedroom upstairs,” said Mike.

“Great,” replied Heather, plunging her hand down Mike’s shorts. “Just another quick feel, and then we’ll go up there and dip your giant wick”.

Earlier, Jane and Cassandra had grabbed a bottle of wine and shepherded Tom into a bedroom. Cassandra, top already down, slipped out of her dress and pantyhose, and lay back on a sofa, spreading her legs to reveal her inviting cunt and thick black bush. “Come and warm me up, new guy,” she said to Tom.

Jane started to rub herself through her panties while she watched Tom give Cassandra some deft slow fingering. Then she noted that the wine bottle was almost empty. I’ll get us another, said Jane, emptying the dregs into Tom’s glass. She dropped her top as she turned to go back to the living room.

“Getting them out for some quick action while you’re out there?” leered Cassandra, relishing Tom’s fingers. “Not at all” retorted Jane with mock indignation. “As the hostess, I am obliged to set an example to any slow coaches. We want all tops down by ten-thirty”.

When Jane left, Cassandra said to Tom “That’s bullshit. Our slutty friend won’t be back until her cunt is wet from some stud giving her nipples a good workout.”

Sure enough, when Jane returned with more wine, there was a bite mark on the side of her right breast. Her nipples were extremely erect and wet with saliva.

“Alberto?” queried Cassandra. Jane smirked and nodded. Cassandra grinned conspiratorially. The friends had long agreed that Maria’s swarthy husband had elite nipple technique.

“You tart,” said Cassandra. “Can’t you fetch a bottle of wine without letting some guy at your tits?”

“Talk about the kettle calling the pot black,” retorted Jane, as she took in what Cassandra and Tom had been up to.

Naked, Cassandra was still leaning back open-legged on the sofa. Tom was gently fucking her oozing cunt with the recently-emptied wine bottle.

“You slutty English whore,” said Jane, affectionately and admiringly. “Where did you acquire a taste for that?”

“In college summer holidays, behind the changing rooms, at the Birmingham pool,” replied Cassandra, as she had a satisfying little climax. “Coke bottles, then,” she explained, crassly and provocatively.

These parties at Jane’s place were great relaxation from her high-powered university quantum physics research. Cassandra was an extremely intelligent working-class girl made good. She loved occasionally shocking some of her snooty inhibited fellow academics with tales of her late teenage grungy sexual exploits- for example, standing-up fucks in toilet cubicles in sordid Midlands pubs. Those were the days.

“OK, enough pissing about,” said Jane. “Get your fucking pants off, new guy.”

Tom did so. This tantalising chat with two highly-sexed sluts was clearly too much. His erect cock exuded his trade-mark prolific pre-cum.

“He’s not going to last,” said Jane. “Give him a quick tit-job Cassandra, and then we’ll get him hard again for some real action.”

Cassandra positioned his lovely stiff thick cock near her tits and rubbed his pre-cum all over them. She grasped his shaft and rubbed his gorgeous knob between her breasts.

“Darling,” she said to Tom. “Is it difficult to hold back knowing that your stunning bare-breasted wife is somewhere nearby with a huge cock in her mouth?”

Years of experience taught Cassandra that Tom was nearly there. She firmly grasped his engorged dick, gave it a couple of tugs, and smirked as he ejaculated a huge load over her tits, as he shouted “Oh fuck. No!”

“By the way, Cassandra, your husband has paired up with that Indian slut,” taunted Jane as she watched on. “They say she knows the Karma Sutra backward.”

“That will suit James fine. He loves it backward," giggled Cassandra in reply.

“And Maria is onto lovely big Raef,” added Jane, with a sigh. Raef was new to the town. Last weekend while their husbands were away at golf, Jane and her neighbour Sue had welcomed him to the neighbourhood. It had been a prolonged multi-orgasm welcome. Raef’s huge cock had been insatiable.

The two women soon made Tom stiff again, taking turns sucking his cock and stroke his balls. Cassandra moved from the sofa to the bed, lay on her side, and told Tom to fuck her from behind. As he thrust in and out of the Brit’s delectable cunt, he watched Jane remove her panties, and take a rather slim dildo from her handbag.

She stood by the bed and slipped the dildo into her very wet pussy. “Great,” said Tom. “I love watching Heather masturbate with a dildo.”

“Oh no, it’s not for me. I’m just lubricating it for you, my friend,” said Jane. She removed the dildo from her cunt, knelt on the bed behind Tom, and rubbed the dildo around his anus, gently at first, but gradually with more intensity. Then she deftly slid it into him, and slowly glided the device back and forth in Tom’s arse.

This was a new experience for Tom. The closest he had come was some brief anal fingering from Heather. He was highly aroused mentally. What an experience, to fuck a feisty Brit from behind, while your hostess fucked your anus with her slim-line dildo, lubricated by her own juices.

The experience was physically arousing too. Jane’s gentle but insistent probing was done with just the right force; clearly, she was no novice at this activity. There was just a little tantalising discomfort, minimal because of Jane’s thoughtful choice of dildo diameter. She owned a very large collection, not surprisingly.

When Jane sensed that Tom was suitably excited and that Cassandra was close to cumming, she pushed the dildo in a little further and tilted it forward so that it pressed on his prostate. Tom ejaculated joyously into Cassandra’s wonderfully juicy cunt, as she rubbed her own clit to take herself over the top. Tom’s ecstatic shout somehow also expressed a little discomfort.

Jane eased the dildo out of Tom’s arse and passed him his wine. “Have a little break, darling, and then we’ll make you stiff yet again. I’ll get you to fuck me doggy style, while you work my nipples over. We’ll do it in front of that large mirror so that we get a good view of the way my tits hang down.”

Upstairs, Heather and Mike paused outside the master bedroom. Rob was lying on his back with a look of ecstasy on his face. Sue had mounted his huge cock, and was sliding up and down on it while Rob caressed her delectable small tits, which were marked with blobs of dried semen. Sue, clearly was a utiliser of Heather’s trademark technique- a preliminary tit job so that the subsequent fuck would be prolonged.

“Watching stuff downstairs, and now this action makes me so horny,” whispered Heather.

Mike popped a hand under her short dress. “Me too,” replied Mike, his arousal considerably enhanced by feeling the moisture of Heather’s juices well down her thigh.

They reached the spare bedroom. Mike peeled his shirt off. As they kissed, Heather varied the pressure of her tits against Mike’s chest in a way that drove him insane. Heather pulled back, removed her dress and panties, and made for the bed. Mike was quickly naked too.

Both were very experienced, they sensed the agenda. Heather lay back nipples erect and legs splayed, playing with her aroused genitals. Mike knew that Heather would love to watch him wander about the room, huge cock erect, while he found fresh glasses, and poured wine from the well-stocked bar fridge.

Mike took his time, knowing that doing so would make lovely Heather’s delectable cunt even more receptive. He finally brought the wine to her, standing beside the bed as she sucked his beautiful cock enthusiastically, with a wonderfully experienced technique, featuring sensational licking of his sensitive frenulum.

She badly needed his dick inside her, but Mike was in less of a hurry. He casually licked her labia, occasionally flicking her engorged clit with his tongue. Then he moved his mouth to her nipples, gently biting each alternately as he slipped two, and then three fingers inside.

Heather tried to hold back, but couldn’t, climaxing noisily. After a short period of relaxation, Mike positioned himself between Heather’s legs. She was frantic to have his cock inside, but he taunted Heather with his gigantic knob, pushing it in a fraction and then withdrawing.

Instead, Mike again fingered Heather, taking her to the brink again, but taking his fingers away just before she could climax. Repeating this sequence made her more and more aroused.

At last, he eased his dick into her. He thrust vigorously five or six times. Without warning, Heather had another shuddering orgasm, flooding Mike’s pubic hair with her juices.

He removed his cock and moved it to her mouth. She sobbed a few times, overcome by what Mike’s fingers and cock could make her feel. Then she took his sticky organ into her mouth and tried to make him cum.

He grinned, relishing her efforts, but easily holding back from climaxing. As Heather joyfully and skillfully licked and sucked him there was a penetrating shriek from the master bedroom. “Sue has always been a noisy bitch when she cums,” laughed Mike, remembering another party when Sue had very noisily enjoyed Alberto, James, and Mike himself in quick succession.

He rolled Heather into the doggy position, and slid his huge glistening cock into her from behind, reaching around to grasp a stunningly beautiful tit with each hand. He thrust in and out, altering his pace with great skill. Neither of them could get enough of this. Heather hoped it would never stop. Mike’s thrusting showed remarkable variation. He would slow to a complete halt, making Heather beg for more. Then he would suddenly give her dozens of deep rapid thrusts, driving her to the brink. They went through this cycle several times.

Finally Heather dropped an index finger to her clit, which was maximally engorged. Her own rubbing, plus Mike’s now insistent pounding took her to yet another memorable climax, with uncontrolled shouting almost as loud as Sue’s earlier shrieks. Mike, at last, followed suit, groaning as he gushed his load into Heather’s glorious wet cunt. As he withdrew, Heather flopped onto her side, silently marvelling at Mike’s incomparable stamina.

The combination of exhausting shagging plus several wines meant that Heather needed a short refreshing nap. When she awoke Mike was no longer there.

But to her delight, there was a tap on the door, and lovely Raef entered. Without ado, he removed his shorts and briefs and stood beside the bed stroking his impressive cock, which was semi-erect, and covered with dried juices.

“It looks like Jaya and Maria gave you a good workout,” chuckled Heather. “Give me a taste.” She took his lovely dick in her mouth and expertly sucked him to full stiffness. “An exotic mix of African, Indian, and Italian,” she declared to Raef, knowing it would be difficult to more precisely describe the combined taste to the Wednesday girls.

“Yes, Jaya and Maria were great, but now I want you for dessert,” smiled Raef, reaching for a feel of Heather’s exceedingly wet cunt.

Heather winced a little and had to pull away. She apologised, telling Raef how much she would love to fuck him, but explaining that she was just too sore after her saga with Mike.

Staring steadily at Heather’s incomparable tits, Raef replied calmly “That won’t be a problem,” as he grabbed some lube from the bedside cupboard. What a thoughtful provider Jane was.

Raef applied plenty of lube to his aroused cock, gently flipped Heather on her side, and kindly but assertively pushed his giant knob against her anus.

He briefly rubbed it around, and as Heather moaned, slowly advanced it into her arse. Although his dick was huge, Raef advanced it gently, causing minimal discomfort, simultaneously reaching a dexterous hand around to Heather’s excited clit.

Heather had not had much anal sex since her Berlin days, but it was an activity she delighted in back then. Raef’s technique brought back memories of gorgeous Hans, an exceptionally well-hung young guy, who would insatiably climax in each of her orifices in one session. As Heather visualised Hans’ huge uncircumcised dick, Raef continued to oscillate his cock in her arse in a way that gave Heather wonderful exotic and primal sensations, taking her to erotic fields she had not previously visited.

His clever fingers squeezed and rubbed her engorged clit more rapidly and more vigorously, so that she had a shuddering, screaming orgasm. A couple of deeper and harder thrusts, and Raef also climaxed, quite ecstatically.

When Raef withdrew his lovely black cock, Heather caressed it lovingly and said, “Thanks Raef, that was fantastic. I can’t wait for the next party when I’ll get to feel it in my cunt.” Raef kissed her nipples in turn and said “That will be my pleasure, you lovely filthy little slut.”

At the end of the night, Jane and Heather had a last wine together on one of the downstairs sofas. Jane said “I understand why you are such a happy girl, newbie. Your husband is an absolutely great fuck.”

“That’s great,” replied Heather. “Thanks for pointing me in Mike’s direction. His stamina is sensational. He lasts forever.”

“Oh really,” said Jane, feigning surprise. She didn’t let on that Mike had come around that afternoon, while Jane’s husband Rob was away at golf, to help with preparations for the party. The “preparations” had consisted of Jane giving Mike a quick hand-job, and then two long slow fucks, to deplete him so that he wouldn’t cum too soon with Heather.

Heather stood up to leave. “Thanks for a great party, Jane,” she said. “I hope the preparations were not too arduous.”

“Oh no,” smirked Jane. “Not arduous at all.”

Jane walked Heather to the door. She said, “Heather, after next Wednesday afternoon’s session, would you like to stay for dinner with Rob and me?”

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments