Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perhaps You Should Spank Me - Part 2

"Brad returns to Cheryl's house for more sex and this time it is she that gets a sore arse"

21
1 Comment 1
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Cheryl O'Rourke was on a high throughout most of Tuesday. She was on a high because of the sensational sex that the forty-nine-year-old had had overnight with nineteen-year-old Brad Everett and also because Brad was returning at seven in the evening for another session.

Cheryl had given Brad a good spanking, a pre-arranged spanking before they fucked and tonight Cheryl was going to get her arse tanned over her young lover's knee.

The initial night of sex had been sparked in a brief conversation between Brad and Cheryl at a party at Brad's parent's house, just over a week previously. Brad had indicated to Cheryl how attractive he thought she was, he said fuckable, and when she told him that he should not say such things, he suggested that she spank him.

Cheryl did not think that he was serious, or it was the drink talking, and even after Brad phoned her a couple of days after the party to reaffirm that he was serious, she still doubted it. There were also a couple of reasons why Cheryl did not think that she should, even if the youth did mean it. One was that she was married and the second was that Brad was the son of Cheryl's best friend, Helen.

Cheryl then agreed to the assignation, one that she wanted but did not think that she should have. She agreed in part because she had a blazing row with her husband Dan and that made her feel much less guilty in respect of her spouse. Dan was going to be working away from home all week, something that was not rare, and it was agreed with Brad that he should come to Cheryl's house on Monday evening.

Brad insisted that he was serious about being spanked so Cheryl dealt with his backside over her knee before they had their first fuck. On Brad leaving the house on Tuesday morning, it was agreed that he would return at seven that evening and that, this time, Cheryl would take a spanking.

In the middle of the afternoon, Cheryl's phone rang and it was her best friend, and Brad's mum, Helen.

"Hi babe, I was just wondering if, with Dan being away, you fancied going out for a couple of drinks tonight?" said Helen

Cheryl's first thought was 'shit'  but she managed to concoct what she thought was a sensible reply. "Would love to normally, but I have got a bit of a headache so can we do it another night?" replied Cheryl.

"Yeah of course; or have you got your lover coming around tonight?" laughed Helen.

For a split second, Cheryl wondered how the hell Helen knew but she stayed calm enough to respond. "Yeah, I have; fuck, he is good in bed," replied Cheryl with a laugh which she hoped sounded convincing.

"Maybe you can send him around to see me when he is done with you," laughed Helen in reply.

"I would, but I intend to tire him out," continued Cheryl, hoping that she was not digging herself into a hole.

"Okay babe, I hope he cures your headache; see you soon," said Helen, apparently believing that Cheryl had really got a headache.

"Yeah, see you soon Helen," replied Cheryl, thinking that she got out of that as well as she could have done. She did feel guilty about lying to her best friend though, she wished that she had just said that she did not want to go out.

With the conversation finished, Cheryl felt a bit unnerved. She was sure that Helen would go ballistic at both her and Brad if she ever found out that they were fucking and it would almost certainly end her and Helen's decades-old friendship. Cheryl felt guilty and, very briefly, thought of calling Brad and telling him that they could not continue.

The thought of more sex with that gorgeous hunk, and even the thought of getting her arse spanked by him, overrode her guilt so now she was counting down the time until seven o'clock.

She did not actually have to wait until seven because not long after six, Brad phoned. "I am wanting you so much, can I come around now?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes, I am longing to see you," replied Cheryl, thrilled at the thought of almost an extra hour with the young stud.

As she awaited Brad's arrival, Cheryl started thinking about her upcoming spanking. She had done a little bit of play spanking in her early years with her husband but nothing serious. She suspected that the spanking that she would get from Brad would be more serious than that, and that excited her.

Cheryl was again wearing the tight white trousers that she wore the previous day but this time had nothing underneath them. She did not know if her spanking would be the first event but she was happy to let Brad decide that, she was already very turned on in anticipation of what would be happening in the next twelve hours or so.

Brad had also been thinking about the spanking, and he was looking forward to doing it, but giving Cheryl another fucking was top of his things-to-do list. The first thing that he noticed when he got close to Cheryl's now open door, was the camel-toe in the trousers of the smiling woman on the doorstep. "Fuck, you look gorgeous, fucking gorgeous," said Brad before their mouths locked in a kiss.

"Oh baby, I so want you inside me again," breathed Cheryl once they had finally broken the kiss. She again hoped that the woman in the house over the road was not looking out of her window as she shut the door and the pair kissed again. This time, Brad had his hands on Cheryl's big arse as his bulge pressed against her.

"Do you mind if I spank you later? I want to fuck," said Brad.

"Ha, yeah, spank me whenever you want; I am longing for a fuck," answered Cheryl before they snogged again.

They struggled up the stairs, kissing and groping on the way, and then they were in the bedroom with Cheryl hurriedly lowering Brad's trousers and briefs and getting his erection in her hand. Brad soon at Cheryl's trousers and blouse off and, with her not wearing any underwear, having her naked. The removal of the rest of Brad's clothing followed.

Cheryl was on her back and groaning as she fed Brad's thick and long penis into her wet cunt and they had soon embarked on a fuck. They writhed on the bed, sometimes changing positions, as Brad's penis moved in and out of Cheryl's vagina and they had the bed creaking.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes," panted Cheryl as she started orgasming with Brad's rock-hard cock driving her crazy. This first fuck of the evening was proving to be a very long one and Brad was giving Cheryl almost unbelievable pleasure. She seemed to be almost permanently cumming as Brad's rod teased her juices.

When Brad came it took Cheryl a bit by surprise but the feeling of his spunk jetting into her elongated the orgasm that she was having at the time.

"Oh fuck Brad, you certainly know how to pleasure a woman," Cheryl complimented when she started to get some breath back. Brad still had his slowly softening penis inside her but the sound of the bedside landline phone ringing startled them a bit.

"I had better answer it," said Cheryl, gently pushing her lover off her and turning onto her front to pick up the phone.

"Shit, it is your mother," said Cheryl as she saw who the caller was.

"Hello Helen," said Cheryl, hoping that she did not sound like she had just had a sensational fucking.


"Hello babe, how is your headache?" asked her friend.

"Oh, not too bad, thanks Helen, but I am on the bed actually," replied Cheryl, pleased that she could say something to her friend that was actually the truth.

Brad, meanwhile, was gazing at the large pair of buttocks that Cheryl was displaying to him and he could not resist kissing her left cheek. Cheryl gave an involuntary 'mmm' and sparked a comment from Helen. "What did you say? did I wake you?" asked Helen.

NikollBerryy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikollBerryy

"No, no I just sneezed and you did not wake me," said Cheryl, who now clenched her buttocks because Brad was kissing her right cheek, causing another not quite suppressed groan from Cheryl.

"You sure that you are okay, you are making strange noises," said a concerned Helen.

"Yeah, fine, just a headache and a bit of a sniffle," replied Cheryl who was now fighting the urge to cry out as Brad managed to force two fingers into her arse crack. 

"Alright babe, if you are sure that you are okay, see you soon," said Helen.  

"Yes, fine thank you, see you soon," said Cheryl hurriedly ending the call and hoping that it had been cut off before she shouted "shit" as Brad's fingers went between her legs to her soaking cunt. As it happened, she had got lucky because Helen did not hear the exclamation.

Playing with Cheryl's arse had got Brad fully erect again and it did not take much changing of positions for Cheryl to be on her knees and her backside thrust back and Brad guiding his cock into her gash.

This fucking was hard and fast and did not last too long before Cheryl came with a scream and Brad ejaculated with a groan. With Cheryl collapsed on her front and Brad slumped on her back, he inquired as to why his mother had phoned.

"Oh yeah, I didn't tell you; she phoned this afternoon and wanted me to go for a drink with her tonight; I told her that I had a headache," answered Cheryl.

"Naughty girl, telling lies; you need a good spanking, don't you?" laughed Brad.

"I do need a good spanking and I need it for more than telling lies," answered Cheryl.

"I will give you such a sore fucking arse, Cheryl," said Brad, now rolling off her back and caressing her buttocks instead.

"I deserve it; use my hairbrush on my arse too, if you want," said Cheryl, loving the current soft touch to her arse cheeks but knowing that the later ones will be somewhat different.

Having already had two fucks since Brad's return, they spent quite some time just chatting, kissing, and caressing and the subject of Brad's mother came up again.

"It is important that your mum does not know about us, it would hurt her I think," said Cheryl, seriously.

"Yeah, I do not think that she would be pleased," agreed Brad.

Cheryl, of course, did not want her own husband to know either but she felt a lot more guilty about doing what they were doing behind Helen's back.

It was now about ten at night and Brad made an announcement. "Time I made your arse sore I think," Brad said to his forty-nine-year-old lover.

"Bare arse from the start?" asked Cheryl.

"No, put those tight white trousers on to start with," replied Brad, as Cheryl moved the chair into position and also got her hairbrush.

Cheryl, already very turned on, found putting on clothing before the spanking to be hugely erotic as she pulled the white trousers over her big bottom. Brad sat naked and almost fully erect on the chair and Cheryl lay over his lap. The hairbrush was within reach if he decided to use it.

Brad briefly stroked Cheryl's buttocks before commencing the spanking. He did not spank at full power to start with but he spanked hard enough for it to smart and Cheryl squirmed on his lap as SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP  sounded in the bedroom. He spanked for a while before giving Cheryl instruction. "Trousers off please, Mrs O'Rourke," he said, his voice crackling with excitement.

Cheryl stood up and removed her trousers. Her face was red and her cunt wet as she lay back over Brad's lap, although his erection made getting them both comfortable briefly difficult. Brad looked at Cheryl's red arse cheeks before adding to their redness by spanking harder and faster and Cheryl now bucked as well as squirmed as her backside started to feel red hot.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP the spanking went on and Cheryl wondered when she would be able to sit down in comfort. "Now a few with the hairbrush," announced Brad who picked up the brush and gave Cheryl three hard whacks on each cheek making her shout out but not complain.

"Now you have been spanked," said a breathless Brad, stating the obvious, as Cheryl remained over his lap. She eventually got up and rubbed her behind.

"Fuck; I don't know when I will be able to sit down," said Cheryl, trying to get some of the stinging out of her cheeks.

She then saw, through slightly tearful eyes, Brad's rigid penis. "Would you like me to suck that for you?" Cheryl asked, still with her hands on her arse.

"Yeah, if you would like me to lick your cunt," replied Brad.

Cheryl would very much like Brad to lick her cunt and she was soon lowering it onto his face before leaning forward to take his cock into her mouth. Cheryl's burning arse added to her arousal and Brad proved that he knew how to lick cunt and Cheryl soon soaked his face in her cum as she licked and sucked his penis.

Brad's groan when he ejaculated into Cheryl's mouth was stifled by her wet cunt that was again flooding onto Brad's face. They both came long and hard before showering and going to bed. As with the previous night, Brad was going to need to leave early enough in the morning to get back to his flat to get ready to go to work.

Cheryl's hot bottom kept her restless and aroused and at some time in the early hours she could resist the urge to wake the sleeping hunk no longer. "Baby, I need a fuck, can I ride you?" she asked as she stroked Brad's penis to erection.

Brad had been fast asleep but he could not refuse Chaery's request and soon she was lowering herself onto his rigid cock. She bounced hard and fast and every time her sore arse slapped against Brad's thighs she felt a tingle shoot through her body. "Oh shit, fuck, I am gonna cum," Cheryl panted as she slid up and down Brad's rod and her prophecy was quickly proved correct.

She came again before Brad spurted upwards into her and, when they had finished cumming, she leaned forwards and they kissed. Brad did have time for a little more sleep before he had to shower and dress and return home. 

Although Cheryl's husband was going to be away the next two nights, they did not think that they should push their luck. They certainly wanted to get together at some point in the near future though. 

Cheryl thought that she should phone Helen in the morning and see if she fancied going out for a drink this coming evening, something that Helen agreed to on receiving the call.

During their evening out, Helen teased Cheryl about her secret lover, something that Cheryl went along with because she thought that joking about this 'fictitious' lover was the best way of stopping Helen from realising that she had got a real one.

So, Mrs Cheryl O'Rourke and her best friend's son were anxious to continue their sexual relationship but they knew that they needed it to be kept secret. Brad did not go short of female sex partners of various ages over the following days but he was looking forward to bedding the woman that was thirty years his senior again soon.

Cheryl was missing her young lover so much but she had the memories of the fucking and the spanking by which to masturbate.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments