Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked

106
45 Comments 45
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

You ready, Tabby?" 

"Nope, but doing it anyway." 

He chuckled, "That's the spirit," then we walked hand-in-hand out of our tent. 

The cheerful chatter around the campfire abruptly ceased when they noticed us; four mouths simultaneously hit the ground. I was anxious, even somewhat fearful, of their reactions and held my breath. The women looked at Tony while their husbands looked at me, then no one seemed to know where to look. 

Tony and I were standing naked before our flabbergasted friends. That's right — tits out — twig and berries dangling — fully exposed. The silence tortured me, so I nudged Tony, whispering out the side of my mouth, "This was your bright idea, so you better start explaining." 

"Friends — and you are our dearest friends — we are not crazy." 

Jeff snorted, then his wife, Josie, elbowed him in the arm. 

"We aren't crazy. This was my idea, and please hear me out…

"The short story is that I just turned fifty-six, and Tabby turns fifty-four next month, and our life isn't what we hoped it would be at this age. We saw a therapist, and she suggested we try some things to renew our love for life and one another. We are taking her advice and going to spend this whole weekend naked and pushing our boundaries." 

"So…why are we here?" asked Polly. 

"Because you are our closest friends, and we think you might be struggling with some of these same issues —  stuck in a rut, bored, lost libidos." 

Josie furrowed her brows, “Are your struggles within your marriage pretty serious?”

“Yes,” was the only response I gave.

"Well, we are fine," Polly looked to her left. "Aren't we, Peter?" 

Peter was staring at me, or rather my tits (quickly concealed underneath my folded arms), and jumped at being called out.

"I guess we're okay." 

"So you're happy with your sex life, Peter?" Tony questioned with a skeptical tone. 

"PETER!" Polly's voice raised several thousand decibels, causing the birds to scatter. "What have you been telling them?"

I made the wrong decision to chime in, bringing Polly's past complaints to Josie and me to her attention. "So, Polly, you are happy? Peter hasn't 'permanently dented the couch with his ass' (her exact words last week) by watching too much tv? Particularly crime dramas?"

"Here we go. Like I haven't heard that complaint every day of my life lately," Peter grumbled. "Obviously, you've been complaining some too, Polly. Maybe if you'd—"

"Don't you finish that sentence, Peter!" 

Tony waved his hands in the air until he regained their attention. "So, let's just calm down and agree that maybe we aren't as happy as we could be, right?" 

I heard crickets. Literally, crickets were chirping as our friends lost their tongues. 

Tony continued his speech, seemingly blind to the reactions of our friends. 

Read the campfire, honey! 

"We want you to think about the state of your lives tonight. Tabby and I will be naked all weekend and push ourselves outside our comfort zones. Shedding clothes should drop any pretenses. We'll make ourselves vulnerable and be on equal footing. We hoped to share this experience with you, our best friends. Support one another. Rekindle our lust for life together. But, if you don't want to, we won't pressure you anymore. Talk to each other, and we'll see how you feel in the morning. Good night." 

After those words, Tony turned away from our four shocked friends and led me back toward our tent. No surprise, I covered my bare ass with my hand as we walked away. 

Once inside our tent, we unrolled our blankets and lay down. 

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Exhilarated." 

"Good for you." I rolled over with my back facing him. "But, I'm not there yet."

"I know." He leaned over and kissed my cheek, then rolled over, pressing his back against mine. 

☆☆☆

The following day, I was awakened by a hand gently shaking my shoulder. I rolled over to see a puffy-eyed Polly sitting beside me.  

"Hey, sorry to wake you, but I wanted to say 'Goodbye' to you."

I sat up and whined, "Goodbye? You're leaving?" 

"I'm afraid so. Peter and I got in an awful spat last night, and it's best we leave."

I grabbed hold of her hand. "Oh, Polly, I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do? Maybe we can—"

She cut me off. "No, thank you, but we just need to go home." 

"But, I feel partly responsible." 

"Don't. It's been a long time coming." She squeezed my hand, and her eyes clouded with tears.

I frowned, upset that my friend was hurting.

"Tabby, you and Tony are doing something fearless, and I hope it works out, but Peter and I aren't in the same place as you two." 

I pulled my friend into a tight hug. "Okay, but promise you'll call if you need me." 

She squeezed me and then pulled away. "I will. And I hope this weekend helps you and Tony. Peter was going to talk to him, then we're heading home." 

I hugged her again, wanting to do more. "Goodbye, Polly." 

Once she left the tent, I lay back down with my stomach twisted in knots.

Tony entered the tent. “They’ve gone.”

“I know. I wish they would’ve stayed.”

“Me too, but they need to do what's best for them. This is still a good decision, Tabby.”

I didn’t respond, and he extended his hand. “Come on, the sun is hitting the lake just right, and it looks like diamonds sparkling on the surface. Let’s go swimming.”

A swim did sound nice, so I took his hand. One good thing about camping naked was I was always dressed for any occasion.

I had just settled onto my backside on the raft when the sound of screaming banshees bolted me upright. I caught a glimpse of Jeff and Josie naked and running down the pier right before they went airborne, twisting their bodies in some sort of pose before hitting the water. 

Tony surfaced beside me and laughed as I steadied my raft again and said, "Well, guess that was them ripping the bandaid off." 

"I figured they'd come around. Josie always follows Jeff, and he's probably the most adventurous of us all." 

"Look, there they are." I pointed at two wet heads bobbing above the water.

"Over here!" Tony called. 

He chuckled when I flipped over onto my tummy.  

"What?" 

"You're still self-conscious, aren't you?" 

I splashed water on his face. 

I'm not going to lie, I was more than a bit uncomfortable when I first saw them naked. Eye contact was difficult to say the least, but then our activities director, Tony, changed our focus. Some things we did would have scared the pants off me, if I'd been wearing any, but pushing through those fears built confidence. 

Adrenaline pumping can affect all parts of the body, even the most private of parts. I witnessed Tony and Jeff struggling with pop-up hard-ons throughout the day. I admit, I felt one or two tingles between my legs any time "naked Jeff" brushed up against me. 

At the end of the day, I was standing on the bank, admiring the scenery, when Tony walked up behind me, pulled my long sun-kissed hair over my shoulder, and brushed his lips against my neck. When I looked back at him, I found him smirking. 

"What?" 

"Nothing."

"Tell me." I made my fussy face. "Now!"

He chuckled. "I've just been watching you and noticing something." 

"Noticing what?" 

"You've quit covering your body with your hands." He winked with a shit-eating grin plastered across his face. "One watching might even think you are feeling sexy walking around naked in front of our friends." 

My face flushed, and I couldn't deny his observation. I felt sexy… for the first time in a very long time. 

After watching the breathtaking sunset, we grilled some hot dogs and s'mores over the fire, I started the country music playlist on my phone, and we settled around the campfire with some cold Guinness. 

"What did everyone enjoy about today?" Tony asked.

"I enjoyed seeing Jeff bust his balls jumping off the cliff." 

Jeff scowled at me. "Tony, your wife is an evil woman. And I enjoyed seeing her face burn red when we crossed paths with the hikers, and you told them we were practicing for our stint on the Naked and Afraid show." 

I shook my head. "So embarrassing!" 

"What did you like, Josie?" Tony asked.

"I liked everything. Trying new things like fishing and paddle boarding. Being naked."

"What about you, fearless leader," I teased my husband. 

"I enjoyed seeing my wife laughing." 

I smiled at him and felt grateful he had pushed me into this trip. We all remained quiet for the next few minutes, replaying the day in our heads, I guessed.

EriekaMood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EriekaMood

Tony broke the silence with an unexpected, bold question directed at Jeff and Josie. "So, when's the last time you had sex?" 

"Last night," Jeff answered without hesitation.

"What? Really?" I was shocked. 

"Yup. Your whole 'let's get naked' thing turned us on, if I'm honest. It’d been a while since we'd had a good roll in the sack or tent." 

"Why is that?" I knew my story but wanted to hear another couple's story. 

"Josie's never turned me down for sex, but I can tell she's not as into it anymore, which affects me." 

Josie sat quietly staring at the ground and hugging herself. 

"You're a better wife than me, Josie. I've rejected Tony so often over the last year that he's quit asking."

She looked up at me, and we shared an unspoken moment of support and understanding. 

"I should've been more understanding about your hormonal changes, hun."

Wow, I wasn't expecting that admission from my husband. 

Next, Jeff spilled unexpected information on us. "We've dated since high school, you know. And both of us have fantasies of enjoying sex with another couple." 

Tony and I looked at one another. We'd shared that same fantasy before too, but never dreamt of acting on it. Too risky, we’d thought. 

"I've never even danced with another man." Josie frowned, and her longing hung heavy in the air. 

Tony shot me a silent question with his eyes, and I nodded. 

He got up and walked over to Josie and extended his hand, "May I have this dance, pretty lady? If it's okay with your husband, of course." 

Josie looked to Jeff for approval, and he nodded, but when she walked by him, hand-in-hand with Tony, he gave her a sharp slap on her ass. 

She gasped, then blushed, but I saw something else… she liked it. 

I leaned over to Jeff and poked his arm. "Did you see that? She liked you spanking her."

"Nah, she's too quiet for that 'Fifty Shades' stuff." 

"She's not quiet, she's submissive — there's a difference. Trust me, Jeff. You give her a spanking sometime and watch what happens. And tell her it's because she's been naughty." 

He cocked an eyebrow. "Well, would you like to be naughty and dance with me?" 

I held out my hand in reply. As soon as he pulled me to him, my heart quickened. His chest hair tickled my nipples. I was sure he heard my thumping heart when our eyes locked. Lips inches apart. His naked body grazing mine. I felt like a horny teenager again. 

Tony stirred the horny pot even more. "Jeff, your wife has very sexy lips."

"She does, and I was about to say the same thing about your wife's mouth."

A woman knows when she's about to be kissed. I captured Josie's hand resting on my husband's hip with my own, reassuring her it was okay. Then, I took one last gaze into Jeff's green eyes before closing my blue ones. When Josie's fingers squeezed mine, I knew Tony was kissing her, and when Jeff's lips finally tasted me, I squeezed her hand. 

Oh my goodness, butterflies from my youth find my tummy once more. 

Jeff broke our sweet kiss and nodded toward Tony and Josie. "Jealous?" 

"Surprisingly, no. You?" 

"No. Turned on, if I'm honest, seeing Josie in a new light, you know?" 

I looked at Tony's hardened cock pressing against her tummy and smiled. "I do know." 

Jeff turned my face back to his and pressed his lips against mine. This kiss was different than before — more passionate and needy. His tongue pried open my lips and hungrily explored my mouth. I felt a hard mass pressing against my tummy and broke our kiss to look down. 

Jeff whispered in my ear, "That's all your doing, Tabitha." 

Hearing that I gave another man, particularly my dear friend Jeff, a hard-on ignited something between my legs. I passionately kissed him and raked my nails down his backside. He knew how to kiss a woman, and my nipples responded. Pressing them against his chest, I wanted… needed… him to feel my arousal. 

He pulled back from our kiss, then spoke with a low edge to his voice. "You want something in particular, Tabitha?" 

I panted, "Yes. My nipples. Pinch them." 

His thick fingers obeyed my request as my knees buckled in response. He didn't just pinch them but twisted and tugged on them until my lower half caught fire. 

"You like that?" His free hand encircled my waist to steady me. "Your nipples are a perfect size. Perfectly suckable," he growled in my ear. 

"Please…'' I leaned back for him.  

When his mouth clamped down on one of my nipples, warmth flooded my pussy, and I lifted my leg and ground my pussy against his cock. 

Josie's groans caught our attention, and we looked over to see Tony's mouth between her legs. Tony was kneeling and had one of her legs draped over his shoulder while he ferociously ate her pussy. 

"I hope she leaves some hair on his head," I joked to Jeff as I watched her fingers tangled in his thick brown mane. 

"That's the hottest thing I've ever seen," panted Jeff. Then, he pulled me into another passionate kiss. 

My hands couldn't wait any longer to grasp his shaft, and when I did, Jeff grabbed my ass, mashing me against him. We began humping without restraint, unable to get close enough without fucking. Was that where we were headed? 

Tony answered my thoughts. "Uh, guys." His breath was labored. "We're losing control over here. And it looks like you are as well. Are we all okay doing this?" 

We all took a breath for a moment, faced our spouses, and one by one nodded in agreement. Tony grabbed some blankets lying by the chairs and spread them out for us, and then the men lay us down side-by-side. Josie and I took one last look in each other's eyes, reassuring one another before the other's husband claimed us again. 

I watched Tony slide back between Josie's legs and push her knees outward, opening her up to his mouth and fingers. 

When I turned my attention back to Jeff, he was kneeling by my face with his cock inches from my lips. Pre-cum oozed from his tip, and my hand grabbed his base while my mouth swallowed him. I enthusiastically sucked him, encouraged by his loud moans. Tony's cock was longer, but Jeff had the girth. My little mouth was stretched to its limit, trying to accommodate his thickness.  

He leaned over me and slid two fingers inside my pussy, finger fucking me hard. When his thumb stroked my pussy, I squealed, accidentally grazing his shaft with my teeth. 

He abruptly pulled away, ordering, "On your knees, Tabitha." 

I scrambled into position, pressing my face against the blanket while lifting my ass up for him. 

"Damn, you have a hot ass." He moved into place and teased my crack with his fingers before guiding his cock to my pussy and sliding it up and down my wet lips.

Tony was fucking Josie missionary with her ankles digging into his ass. His face was beside hers, kissing her neck, whispering in her ear before he turned to face me. Our faces were inches apart, and we locked eyes as Jeff pushed his tip inside me. I'll never forget that moment. 

Tony held Josie down, ensuring her body absorbed the full force of his slow, deeply-penetrating thrusts, while Jeff and I fucked like wild animals, with me slamming back to meet his pistoning cock head-on. 

Nature, as it tends to do, paid its respects to our primal lovemaking; the buzzing insects and ribbiting frogs silenced themselves, letting our mating calls fill the steamy, summer night. Every time I glanced upward, more stars dotted the sky, serving as naughty voyeurs. 

My tummy tightened watching Josie's legs straighten in the air, with her toes curling. One hand dug into Tony's back while the other reached toward us. Jeff answered her need and caught her flailing hand with his. Tony once again faced me, and I stroked his contorting face.

After they stilled, Jeff and I found our explosive releases…

☆☆☆

A noise outside our tent woke me from a sound sleep. Judging by the soft light filtering through the fabric, it was shortly after sunrise. My sore pussy reminded me of the incredible men who'd fucked me the night before. After we'd cum with our new partners, we switched back, and Tony and Jeff reclaimed us as only they could. It was an unforgettable night for sure. 

Another noise drew me out of my reminiscing, and I didn't want to wake the others, so I carefully untangled myself from the sleeping limbs belonging to Jeff and Tony and quietly crawled out of the tent. 

"Hi, Tabby." 

Imagine my surprise to see Peter and Polly standing there — naked — Polly’s nipples erect and Peter’s morning missile standing proud. 

A wide smile spread across my face as I envisioned the wild possibilities our newfound collective lust for life would bring.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments