Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother-in-Law Kate Ch.2

"I send Kate to the station called orgasmic heights..."

13
4 Comments 4
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Well, Janice didn't come back three days later from the bingo marathon as she said she would. Not that I expected her to. With her attitude towards me, she only pushed me closer to her mother. I loved what Kate did that night but the next time there would be no heel in the way.

Kate dropped in a week later to say hi and visit for a while. Janice was off somewhere and I didn't care as she was no company for me anyway.

"So how are things with Janice?" asked Kate.

"Same lousy attitude, Kate.  You try and find out, it's like pulling teeth. 'You know what you did so that is all there is to it,' She says. Well, I know I did nothing wrong so that's that and I already spoke to a lawyer this morning. This crap's been going on for two years now and I don't need it."

I added, "Kate, would you like some coffee and a  piece of breakfast bread?"

"Yes, thanks, milk, and two sugars. So what did the lawyer say?"

"He told me, 'She most likely has an old college flame or met someone. Since she takes off for days at a time without telling you and her overall attitude towards you stinks. Those are grounds for divorce.' Kate, let's go to some antique shops and the Hearth & Kettle for supper?"

"Great idea and who knows what could happen later," She said with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

So we hopped into my Ford F-100 and headed to the antique mall.

"What are you looking for, Ray?"

"Western Union insulator pins and insulators."

I find a few pins and insulators in good shape and I buy them.

Then we headed over to the kettle for supper, I'm looking forward to mashed and meatloaf. I took her gold half-rounds and cleaned them with the corner of my red flannel shirt so they're spotless.

"Would you like me to wear these as I eat,  Ray?"

"Naw, I don't want to get food on those beads, you can, however,  wear them later as they do turn me on in the nicest way."

She smiled and it is easy to see we have a nice thing going.  Hell, she lost her husband about five years ago, why should she be lonely?

"Ray, is it true you have like over three dozen pair of women's half-glasses with beaded neck-chains?"

"Janice told you, right? She's got a mouth bigger than a manhole cover."

"I'm sorry, maybe I should have said nothing."

Kate looked sad all of a sudden. 

"Ah, don't worry about it. She was an optician and a very good looking older woman that I had the nice luck to know for a while. I told her I was much attracted to ladies who wore half-glasses. She moved to the west coast and left me over three dozen pair, all with beaded eyeglass chains."

We finished eating and headed out to the truck. The temp had dropped like thirty degrees.

"Brrrrrr, damn it got cold, you gonna get that stove going?"

"The guy on the radio said the weather would be in the twenties for the next four days. So yeah that backed up the plan to bring in a hod of coal. So Kate, want to watch a movie?"

"I would rather talk for a bit, Ray, if it is all right with you."

I put my arm over her shoulder, "Kate, anytime you want to talk, I'll listen."

Kate told me she really liked us being close and doing things. However, she is worried about Janice, being a very jealous woman, could and would mess things up for us.

We talked for a while and it all came down to the fact that even though Janice no longer wanted me in her life, she'd do me over in any way she could think of.

I told Kate I've got a pretty good lawyer who knows what she's up to. He'd even heard some of the things she's said at times and the tone of voice.

"How did that happen?"

"It is the age of tiny electronics, in this case, an extra small size cassette player, and it is all legal, just so long as I and nobody else made the tape.  I just don't want a wife like that. So far as I'm concerned, she ruined the marriage.  I didn't. Don't worry, Kate, I don't know if she has a lawyer or not but some of what's on the tape is about how she plans on getting half a house."

CataleyaBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaBlush

I asked Kate what she'd like to do.

"Let's go to bed, and I will tell you in there."

I felt the joy of getting even with a wife who never had planned on being a good wife. The best part was that the heart is most sincere about her Mom as we made love in that bed.

"I wanted you to spend time with my reading glasses and beads. Do what you told me about, how you ran the beaded chain past my nipples, making them quiver, Rubbing the lenses over the tops of my nipples... Oh, Ray, that was so hot!"

Kate was wearing a black leather bra with the aureolas and nipples exposed, so SEXY! So I started rubbing her glasses over her nipples and running the beads past them so they quivered. Then some heavy sucking and nibbling on those nipples as well but that got me hungry so I headed down to her muff.

I buried my head in her soft lovely muff and worked my tongue all over. A bit deeper and I hit her clit, sent her over the top. I don't know if the short quick licks did it or the long slow loving licks but one of them did it and she was thrashing around and breathin' heavy. I kept licking and went in with a couple of fingers to warm the furnace of desires.

I love the sound of her pussy juices swishing around my fingers, even better, licking my fingers clean. I bet Col. Saunders can't claim his chickens taste this good.

Sometimes, you can tell when she is ready for it, the way she moves, the look of happiness, her moans.

Within a minute I was on top of this lovely woman enjoying her looks and smelling her fragrance of femininity. She looked very feminine as she looked up at me through her gold half-glasses. The light of the bedside lamp glimmered in them with the pearl beads eyeglass chain dangling from them.

I started humping Kate for all her loveliness and niceness over the last month or so. As I was in her I started thinking I'd really have no trouble with the idea of marrying her.

"Faster Raymond," she moaned.

She hardly ever called me Raymond, she had to be serious.

I opened the throttle of my love machine another four notches, increasing the speed.  In my skull, I heard the deep throaty exhaust of General Motors's sixteen cylinder railroad engine.  Oh yes, that 567 Engine with ten-inch pistons and just about that in stroke, Kate's vagina was like a nice tight cylinder.

"Faster, Ray!"

"I gave Kate the last two notches of throttle, hope she liked them.

I was determined to send Kate and all her glory to the station of "orgasmic heights."  With the supper we had at the Kettle I knew she would end up feeling whole, complete and womanly. I kept pumping my piston into her tight, warm box and damn it felt just great.

Then it happened,  eight-teen hundred amps of sex surged into her loving body, eight-teen hundred amps of raw sex power coursed through her body, making her tremble with one mighty orgasm after another and yet another. I lost count of how many times she stiffened up.

The way she looked at me, yeah, something pretty nice went through her.  It felt pretty good for me to blow my load, that sent a nice load of the current way up into Kate.  I saw blue sparks behind her half-glasses, her beaded neck chain swayed to the beat of getting hammered.

The way Kate looked at me, I know she was very satisfied.

Kate got to the station on time.   Could Amtrack beat that schedule? We lay together for quite some time and I loved looking at her expression of rapture.  I made up my mind that I wanted to marry Kate. I told her so and it was a great feeling to see she loved the idea.

"Tomorrow I shall start planning our wedding, " said Kate.

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments