Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mate Fancies You - Part 2

"Less than twenty-four-hours after losing his virginity to her, an eighteen-year-old youth again fucks a fifty-eight-year-old married woman"

40
9 Comments 9
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"The first part of this story is in the 'First Time' category but that category no longer applies!"

Ade Livingstone, aged eighteen, did not sleep much after his return to the flat that he shared with Lewis Green, also eighteen. It was not that Lewis was fucking a female when Ade came home that kept him awake because the fucking finished soon after and Ade heard the female then leave.

What was keeping Ade awake was him going over and over the last few hours in his head. About seven hours earlier, Ade was still a virgin, but between that time and getting home he had fucked a sexy mature woman twice - and not only that, he had proved to be good at it.

The woman was a fifty-eight-year-old barmaid named Gwen Fulcher, and not only had she and Ade fucked, but they had arranged to fuck again this coming night, with Gwen's husband being away for two nights.

Ade had just about got his head around the fact that he was no longer a virgin, he had a smile on his face because of that, but what he was finding more difficult to absorb was that his performance had caused the very experienced Gwen such pleasure. She had told him that the seeing to that he had given her was up there with the best that she had had and she had assured him that she meant it.

Neither Lewis nor Ade were in full-time employment but they both had part-time jobs that brought in just about enough money to pay the rent on the flat and to live quite well but not extravagantly. The night out in the pub a few days before that led to Ade and Gwen meeting was an occasional thing rather than a regular thing.

Ade eventually got up, Lewis who had also not had much sleep was due to be at his work late morning. "Hello mate, how did you get on with that hot, horny barmaid? Did you give her a good fucking?" grinned Lewis.

"Mate, it was great; we fucked so hard and she told me that I was one of the best that she had ever had," replied an elated Ade.

"Well done because I imagine that she has had a few fucks in her time," said Lewis.

"She probably has, but she meant what she said about me; I heard you fucking when I came in," said Ade.

"Yeah, that girl that I had had twice I have now had three times," smiled Lewis.

"Well I am going back to Gwen for more fucking tonight," said Ade, who before the previous night all his talk about giving a woman a good fucking had just been bravado.

"Fuck! She must have liked having you between her legs," responded Lewis.

"And I liked being there; she is going to suck me tonight she says," said Ade, hoping that mentioning getting sucked did not alert Lewis to his inexperience.

"I imagine with those lips she gives a great blowjob," answered Lewis, wondering if the girl that he had fucked three times fancied a fourth fuck this coming night.

"Well, I will find out tonight; I am going to lick her cunt too," said Ade, revealing to his mate the planned schedule.

"I am off to work soon, will you be here when I get back?" said Lewis.

"Yeah, she does not want me at her place until after dark," answered Ade, who had no work until the next day.

Ade was on edge throughout the afternoon but not the nerves and trepidation of the previous day when he was going into the unknown. True he was going to get his cock sucked for the first time and he was also going to lick pussy for the first time but the fucking that he had done the previous night wiped out the fear factor. He was just wishing the hours away so that he could be with the hot mature woman.

Gwen was also very much looking forward to Ade's arrival. She had managed to clean some of his semen stains out of the bedroom carpet from the wank that she had given him the previous night but traces were still visible and they needed to disappear before her husband Frank got home.

Lewis got home from work and informed Ade that the female that he had shagged the night before was returning for more soon so Ade said that he would get out of his way. It was too early to go to Gwen's house because she had said not to arrive until after dark so he wandered the streets.

It got to dusk, and Ade knew that soon he would be with a woman forty years his senior. Gwen knew that Ade would arrive as soon as it became dark and she was feeling really horny as she anticipated the arrival of the young stud.

Gwen was wearing nothing except a long T-shirt and she hovered near her front door knowing that her guest would be there any moment because it had now become dark. Right on cue, the doorbell rang and a smiling Gwen threw her door open. She did not have a light on behind her because she hardly wanted her scantily dressed self on display greeting her young lover.

"Come here, you," said Gwen, dragging Ade indoors and closing the door. Passionate kissing followed as their bodies pressed together.

"I had been longing for it to get dark," said Ade, when they broke.

"Me too, babe, but I cannot risk you being seen; let's get upstairs," said Gwen, switching on the stairs light and giving Ade views of her bare arse cheeks below her T-shirt as they climbed the stairs.

"I got some of your spunk out of the carpet, I will have to try to get the rest out tomorrow morning," said Gwen, pointing to where Ade had splattered his cum the previous night when Gwen tossed him off.

"Were you serious about your husband belting your arse if he saw it?" asked Ade.

"Yeah, I think he would; it is pretty obvious what it is, so it could only mean that I had had a man in here," replied Gwen.

"Does he often belt you?" continued Ade.

"No, he has not belted me for years, but I think he would if he thought I was fucking around; my own fault, I should have wanked you in the bathroom," laughed Gwen.

"Anyway, I was going to suck you off, wasn't I?" said Gwen, dropping to her knees, undoing Ade's jeans, and pulling them and his boxers down. His penis stood proud.

Gwen looked up at Ade, smiled, opened her mouth wide, and then wrapped her lips around his cock. Ade threw his head back and groaned as he felt a woman's mouth on his penis for the first time.

Gwen was good at sucking cock, she had lots of experience of doing it, and she was sending Ade wild with the use of her lips and tongue. Sometimes she took him deep and sometimes she just flicked the head of his cock with her tongue. She also used her hand to gently squeeze his balls or to wank him a bit.

Ade assumed that he was expected to cum in her mouth, he certainly knew that he was not expected to cum on the carpet. Ade was getting close, he gently rocked his hips as the mature woman gave him a great blowjob.

Gwen could tell that he was close and she sucked harder and also used her forefinger and thumb on the young man's throbbing cock.

Ade's body tensed, he groaned, and then his spunk started spurting. Gwen was gagging but kept sucking and swallowing as best she could until Ade's ejaculation was complete.

Gwen's eyes were sparkling when she took her mouth off Ade's cock. She licked some cum off the end of his prick and then licked the length of it as Ade's body relaxed a bit. "Fuck! Thank you, Gwen, that was amazing," said Ade.

"All part of the service baby boy; now, you were going to tongue me, weren't you?" said Gwen, getting to her feet and removing her T-shirt.

"Yeah, but I have not done it before," said Ade, watching Gwen lay on the bed and spread her legs.

"No problem, just lick what is in front of you; I will tell you when you hit a special spot and tell you to stay there," said Gwen, squirming her arse on the bed in anticipation.

Ade got himself naked, not that he had to be naked for cunt licking, and then got on the bed between Gwen's legs, his face a couple of inches from her succulent-looking cunt lips.

Ade moved forward slightly and tentatively stuck his tongue out, his tongue touched Gwen's cunt lips.

"That's it, baby, go for it," murmured Gwen.

Ade got a bit closer still and started licking, he wondered if the taste and smell were the same with all females or if it depended on how much sexual activity the cunt had seen.

Ade was now licking and tasting inside and outside Gwen's cunt and getting, "Mmmmm's" and "Oh yes," from time to time but then Gwen surprised Ade with her next exclamation

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes, keep it there," wailed Gwen, so Ade kept licking where he was licking.

Gwen's body was reacting to what Ade was doing and he had not been told to stop so he kept tonguing her on the spot that he had found, it worked. "Yes, yes, shit, yes, cumming, oh, oh, oh fuck!" shouted Gwen as she was brought to orgasm.

Ade had mature female cum on his face and an unforgettable taste in his mouth. He stopped licking, although Gwen had not said to, because it seemed that he had achieved what he had his head between Gwen's legs to do.

Gwen had stopped orgasming. "Come up here and kiss me. I want to taste my own cum," said Gwen, so Ade moved up her body and they kissed and played tongue wrestling.

"So baby, do you like the taste of my cunt?" asked Gwen.

"Yes, I loved it," answered Ade.

"I want your lovely cock in it again; I want another fucking," said Gwen.

"And I want to give you one. You are an amazing woman," replied Ade, who twenty-four hours earlier was still a virgin.

"Do you want to play with my big arse a bit before we fuck?" smiled Gwen.

"Yeah, I would like that," replied Ade, enthusiastically.

Gwen got on her front and shook her arse. "All yours, baby," she invited.

Ade ran his right hand over the woman's backside and then got onto his knees and used both hands to caress Gwen's buttocks. Gwen squirmed as the teenage youth stroked her ample bottom. "Kiss it if you want," suggested Gwen, Ade had kissed her arse cheeks the previous night.

Ade followed Gwen's suggestion and softly kissed all over her arse whilst also caressing her cheeks at the same time, he was thriving in his newfound confidence. "Oh fuck, Ade, this is turning me on so much," purred Gwen as her backside got pampered.

Ade remembered that he had nudged Gwen's arse with his erect cock the previous night and very soon after they were fucking so, as he was ready to fuck, he decided to do the same again.

Ade shifted his position and allowed the tip of his cock to brush Gwen's arse crack, actually leaving a bit of precum there. "Mmmm, it feels like you are ready to fuck, I am too," said Gwen.

The previous night when they were in this exact situation, Gwen got onto her knees and got taken from behind but she had other ideas for this occasion. "Lay on your back, baby boy; I have another treat for you," said Gwen.

Ade lay on his back, not sure what was going to happen next but Gwen was above him, one foot on either side of him and her arse facing him. Gwen crouched down and took Ade's erection in her right hand as she lowered herself until the head of his cock was at her cunt.

Ade's eyes were on Gwen's big backside as she guided his cock into her and she prepared to ride him in reverse cowgirl.

Both Gwen and Ade had their mouths open as they absorbed the feeling of Ade's large cock going deeper and deeper into Gwen's wide-open cunt. When his penis was fully in, Gwen wiggled her arse to get comfortable before very, very slowly raising her body a bit and then lowering again.

She just moved up and down Ade's pole at a very slow pace, wanking his penis with the walls of her cunt. Gwen wanted them both to get great pleasure from this and she wanted to make it as long-lasting as possible.

Gwen continued her very slow riding, she was bent on pleasuring herself as well as bringing Ade to an explosive ejaculation. Ade was loving the feeling, his eyes fixed on Gwen's buttocks going up and down and his penis appearing and disappearing between them.

Every time that Gwen bottomed out, Ade's cock touched her G-spot and Gwen could make herself cum whenever she chose to but she did not want her cumming to spark Ade's ejaculation. Ade was just revelling in the feeling and the sight as the sexy mature woman moved her cunt up and down his rigid cock.

Gwen bit her lip as she rode, her orgasm was close and there would be no stopping it when it arrived. Ade had his hands to his head as he looked at Gwen's arse as she continued building their mutual pleasure.

"Mmmm, fuck, mmmm," said the bouncing Gwen as she cupped her tits and started cumming.

Gwen rode through her orgasm and was pleased that Ade had not spunked yet, she decided to up the pace. Gwen was now bouncing fast and Ade could tell that he would be spurting semen very soon.

Gwen's arse was slapping against Ade's thighs and she came again, much more violently. "Shit, oh fucking hell, fuck, fuck, fuck," shouted Gwen as she came and Ade felt his spunk rise as his cream erupted into Gwen's hot cunt.

Gwen kept bouncing until they had both stopped cumming and then she partly slumped forward showing Ade more of her arse whilst still having his penis lodged in her vagina.

Gwen eventually dismounted, swung her right leg around, and sat on the bed facing Ade. "Fuck, that was good; did you like it?" said Gwen.

"It was sensational; everything with you is sensational," answered Ade.

"I would like to continue to have you fuck me when my husband is away if you would like to of course," said Gwen, knowing that she had found a pretty hot young man.

"Oh yes, Gwen, I would love that," answered Ade, who for his part had got a sexy mature woman to stick his cock in.

"Tonight is not done yet, though. I want another fucking before you have to go," said Gwen, knowing that Ade needed to be gone before daylight.

Gwen shifted position so that they could do some kissing and some gentle petting, Ade was already feeling his cock start to stiffen again. Gwen started slowly wanking Ade with her left hand as they looked lovingly into each other's eyes, Ade was soon fully erect.

Gwen had been choosing the positions in which they had sex and she decided on this one. She got on her back and had her knees near her tits, quite agile for her age. Ade moved to look at Gwen's ready cunt, he also saw her arsehole which was something that he had not really studied before.

"Fuck me," said Gwen, and Ade moved to have his cock at her cunt lips. Gwen guided him in with her left hand and the fucking started.

Gwen locked her legs behind Ade as he thrust his hips and his cock slid rapidly in and out of Gwen's vagina. "Yes stud, give this horny mature bitch a good fucking; give this slut a seeing to, big boy," said Gwen, Ade did not say anything because he did not know if he was supposed to but Gwen's words made him thrust harder and faster.

Ade's hard and fast fucking soon had Gwen cumming. "Oh baby, fuck, oh fucking hell, so good," voiced Gwen as she came.

Ade was groaning as he continued to fuck and was having the time of his life. The sex went on and on and Gwen came twice more, to the delight of her and Ade, before Ade came hard inside her.

That had to be the final act of their night of sex so that Ade could be gone before sunrise, but they did kiss and cuddle for a while, so happy in each other's company.

Ade had a shower, with a smiling Gwen watching him before he got dressed as he prepared to leave. "I will be in touch, but remember: don't try to ring me," said Gwen, fearing her husband discovering her most recent sexual liaison or any sexual liaison come to that.

After one more long-lasting kiss, Ade left the naked mature woman's house. When he got back to the flat it was obvious from scattered clothing that his flatmate's fuck buddy must still be there although there was no sound of fucking.

Ade had to go to work later that day so had to try to get some sleep.

Gwen Fulcher cleaned some more of Ade's spunk from the first night out of the carpet. There was still a stain there but it was much less obvious what the stain was, Gwen hoped that her husband Frank did not spot it and start asking questions.

Ade Livingstone did not know when he would get a call from Gwen inviting him to share her bed, but he was confident, and very happy, in the knowledge that the call would come.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments