Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs Edrich - Part 2

"Fifty-nine-year-old Stella visits eighteen-year-old Dean for more sex"

140
15 Comments 15
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Stella Edrich put on makeup before going to the house owned by Vicky and David Carroll, a house that she normally cleaned three times a week. Stella did not usually put on makeup to go to the house, but she was not going there to clean, she was going there to get a good fucking. The fucking was going to be from Vicky and David's eighteen-year-old son, Dean, and Stella knew that it would be sensational because Dean had fucked her the previous afternoon. Dean was living in the house alone because his parents were away on holiday.

Stella did not dress as she would for work either, she normally wore trousers, but this morning she put on a black skirt that was tight and probably too short for her age of fifty-nine. Under the skirt, she wore a pair of white knickers, stockings, and a suspender belt. She wore a green blouse with a white bra underneath. The stockings and suspender belt took a bit of finding, she had not worn them in years but decided the previous night that she would look for them for Dean.

Stella did not think that she was sexy, but at least she felt sexy, looking as she did.

Her husband, Keith, had asked why she was so happy the previous evening, she could not tell him the real reason of course. Stella could not understand why she did not feel guilty, she and her husband did not have much of a sex life, but they were reasonably happy together.

She could not start preparing herself until after her husband had gone to work at eight, but before nine she was driving the short distance to be with Dean.

Dean did not know what time to expect Stella, but he was up and showered early. He just wore a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, his penis was already stiff in anticipation.

Dean was delighted when Stella's car pulled up, he was even more delighted when he saw the sexy-looking mature woman get out of the car.

"Wow! You look gorgeous," smiled Dean, standing at his front door as Stella approached.

"I don't, but I made a bit of an effort," smiled Stella.

"You and I are going to have a day of great sex, Mrs Edrich," said Dean, stepping back from the door to allow Stella to enter.

"I know," said Stella, putting her hand on Dean's chest before their lips met.

The kiss was long and passionate, and Stella's arse got pawed as her hand felt Dean's cock through his shorts.

"Do you want to go and make my bed untidy?" asked Dean.

"I want to make your bed very untidy," replied Stella.

"Lead the way, Mrs Edrich," invited Dean.

"Because you want to watch my arse?" laughed Stella.

"More than watch it," replied Dean.

"Okay," smiled Stella, starting to climb the stairs very slowly, waiting to see what Dean did.

Dean let her go a few steps, her short skirt revealing more and more of Stella's quite thick legs. The tops of her stockings were not quite revealed.

"Aren't you coming?" asked Stella, looking over her shoulder.

"Not yet, but very stiff; great view," laughed Dean.

"Fuck, this is so hot," said Stella, still part of the way up the stairs.

"It is," said Dean, slowly climbing the stairs to close the gap between them.

Stella remained where she was, and Dean caressed her skirted backside. Stella was shaking with lust and arousal.

"Oh, Dean," breathed Stella, her knickers getting very damp.

Dean undid the zip on Stella's skirt, and Stella gripped the stair rail to stop herself from falling down the stairs.

Dean undid the button on Stella's skirt and dragged it down, revealing her buttocks in her white knickers and her stockings and suspenders. Stella lifted her feet one at a time for the skirt to be removed and left on the stairs.

"Fucking hell!" said Dean.

"For you," said Stella, still gripping the stair rail.

Dean's hands were then at the top of Stella's knickers dragging them down to bare her large rounded arse. Stella lifted her feet for the knickers to be removed.

"Wonderful arse," said Dean, stroking and kissing Stella's arse cheeks.

"Too big," said Stella, softly. She was concerned about slipping and taking them both bouncing down the stairs as her sexual arousal mounted with the eighteen-year-old playing with her arse.

"Have you ever been fucked on the stairs, Stella?" asked Dean, his penis rigid in his shorts.

"No, but we might fall," replied Stella.

"Have to hold on tight," said Dean. lowering his shorts.

Dean's erection rubbed against Stella's arse before he had it at her cunt. Stella opened her legs wider, very concerned about her and Dean bouncing down the stairs. Dean adjusted his position, and his cock slid into Stella. Dean also gripped the handrail.

He got his penis in deep and then started thrusting hard and fast. It was certainly not a comfortable position, but it was highly erotic.

It was also a bit precarious, so Dean did not intend to prolong things any longer than necessary, he would not attempt to hold off his ejaculation, but he wanted Stella cumming.

Dean grunted with each thrust, and Stella made a similar noise in response. She came.

"Mmmm, oh God, mmmmm," uttered Stella, gripping the stair rail even tighter.

A few more thrusts and Dean groaned as he splattered cum inside Stella.

They relaxed their grips on the rail a bit, as they came down from their climaxes.

"Now you have been fucked on the stairs," said Dean.

"I certainly have been; careful when you withdraw, we don't want cum stains on the stair carpet," said Stella.

"Ha, thinking as the cleaning lady," said Dean.

"Well, cum stains would be a bugger to get out," replied Stella.

Dean had one hand on the top of his shorts and pulled them up as soon as his cock left Stella's vagina. He then pushed himself off Stella, having a good look at her arse as he did so. Stella then got to her feet, her eyes going to the stair carpet to make sure there was nothing sticky left there.

"Shall we continue our journey, Mrs Edrich?" asked Dean.

"Yeah, that played havoc with my knees," answered Stella.

"It was good though," said Dean, fingering Stella's arse crack.

"It was," agreed Stella, resuming the stair climb that had started quite some time before. Her skirt and knickers were still on the stairs.

"As I said before the fuck, wonderful arse," said Dean, having another feel of Stella's buttocks when they finally reached the top of the stairs.

"As I said before, too big," laughed Stella, loving the sexual attention that she was getting.

Stella was content to let Dean stroke her arse cheeks, in fact, he could do just about anything that he might want to her, she thought.

Dean stopped playing with Stella's rear and reached around her and undid her blouse Stella's blouse was removed and then Dean kissed her neck, before undoing and removing her bra.

Dean got his hands on Stella's tits and caressed them and teased her nipples. Stella reached behind and lowered Dean's shorts a bit, Dean pressed his rapidly stiffening penis against Stella's bottom.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," sighed Stella, swaying her hips as she felt Dean's penis enlarging against her buttocks, Dean was still fondling Stella's breasts.

"I am going to make the next fuck last much longer than the last one," said Dean.

"We have hours, baby," purred Stella, still finding it hard to believe that she was in this situation.

"Yeah, let's make the most of them," said Dean, slowly turning Stella around and kissing her. Stella wanked Dean's cock to full erection.

Dean stripped off his T-shirt, and then Stella dropped to her knees as she pulled Dean's shorts down for him to step out of. She then took his penis into her mouth and licked the stickiness off it from their fuck on the stairs.

"I want you from behind, please keep your stockings and suspenders on," said Dean, looking down at Stella whose tongue was teasing the end of his penis.

"Yes sir," giggled Stella, scrambling to her feet and getting on Dean's bed with her large arse pointing towards him.

Dean admired Stella's arse, and then ran two fingers up and down her arse crack.

"Have you ever been fucked in the arse, Stella?" asked Dean.

"Not really, my husband and I tried it once but he couldn't get it in and he came all over my cheeks," chuckled Stella, wondering if the young hunk was contemplating putting his monster in her arsehole.

"I have never fucked an arse," admitted Dean, who was indeed wondering about taking Stella in her rear hole.

Stella had been thinking that Dean could do more or less anything that he wanted to her, but she was unsure about having her arse ravaged.

LuanaxBomBom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuanaxBomBom

Dean's fingers had been between Stella's buttocks as they talked, he was now teasing her anus, and Stella was getting incredibly turned on.

"Are you planning on fucking me in the arse?" Stella heard herself ask.

"Do you want me to?" responded Dean.

"I don't know, you are so big," said Stella.

Stella then burst out laughing.

"What's funny?" asked a surprised Dean.

"I was just thinking how ridiculous it seems with me, a fifty-nine-year-old married woman with my bare arse in the air and a teenage hunk playing with my arsehole as we discuss him fucking me in the arse," chuckled Stella.

"Do you want me to stop?" asked Dean, a finger still in contact with Stella's anus.

"No, no, I am loving it; just seemed funny, that is all," replied Stella.

"Okay," said Dean, resuming his playing with Stella's arse.

"If we do it, you will need to grease my arsehole," said Stella.

"What?" responded Dean.

"Grease my arsehole, if you want your cock in there," said Stella.

"Um, what with?" said Dean, who had never given thought to arse fucking before.

Stella was no expert on anal sex but knew that you could get lubricants, especially for such things. She wondered if Dean's parents had some, although she had never come across any while cleaning, but did not think that they would be left on display.

She was so turned on by what Dean was doing in her arse crack that she decided that any arse fucking could wait.

"I need your cock in my cunt now, my arse can wait," panted Stella, swaying her large backside.

Dean fingered her a bit more and then adjusted his position so that his erection was prodding Stella's arse.

"Fuck me, Dean, please fuck me," prompted Stella.

"Okay, Mrs Edrich," replied Dean, moving again so his prick was at her cunt. He had little trouble sliding in, Stella was so wet.

They had lots of time, and Dean intended to make use of it. He rocked back and forth slowly at first, Stella was willing him to go faster, but she was just happy that she was getting fucked.

"Oh baby, fuck your mum's cleaning lady," Stella said softly.

Dean kept it at a slow pace, but he was increasing it slightly.

"You like young cock don't you, you horny slut?" Dean said.

"I like your cock, fuck me good, big boy," replied Stella, getting close to an orgasm.

"Do you want to cum, bitch?" said Dean, who did not usually say too much during sex.

"Yes, yes, make me cum," replied Stella.

"Ready for this?" asked Dean, before ramming Stella hard and fast without waiting for an answer. Her scream as she came was his answer.

"Argggh, oh fuck, oh fuck, yessss!" wailed Stella, as Dean continued fucking her hard and fast.

Stella kept cumming, and did not realise that Dean was back to a slow pace.

Dean kept this going for a while, slow fucking and then a sudden increase in pace to make Stella cum. Stella was at his sexual mercy, but she made a decision.

"Try my arsehole now," the breathless and sweating Stella said.

"You sure?" responded Dean.

"Yeah, grease it with my cum," said Stella, hoping that she did not regret her decision.

Dean withdrew his still-rigid penis from Stella's cunt and put his fingers into the hot and sticky hole. He smeared lots of the stickiness around Stella's anus. Dean's cock was coated in Stella's cum.

"Open it a bit with your fingers first," said Stella, raising her arse higher.

Dean teased and probed Stella's arsehole with his fingers, and eventually penetrated it. He worked his fingers inside and appeared to have it as ready as it would ever be.

"Shall I try my cock now?" asked Dean.

"Yes, but slowly and gently please," said Stella, bracing herself.

Dean had his cock at Stella's arsehole and put a little pressure on it. After a bit more pressure, Stella's arsehole opened a bit more and Dean's cockhead was in her. Stella gasped.

"You okay?" asked a concerned Dean.

"Yeah, just please do it slowly," replied Stella, bracing herself again.

Dean put on more pressure and penetrated deeper, this was completely new for both of them.

It was uncomfortable for Stella, hurting even, but she was determined to try to go through with it.

Dean's penis gradually went further and further in, increasing Stella's discomfort and pain.

"Hold it there for a moment, then fuck me," said Stella, not thinking that she could take any more of Dean's length into her arse.

Dean waited for a moment, then started slowly moving backwards and forwards, he was fucking Mrs Edrich in the arse. Stella was gradually getting used to the feeling, enjoying it even.

"Faster, if you want," said Stella.

Dean increased the speed of his thrusts, he was also going deeper. Stella was about to cum, and so was Dean.

"Stella, I am going to cum," warned Dean, surprised at how much the stimulation given by Stella's arsehole had made him lose control.

"Yes, cum in my arse," panted Stella.

Dean spunked immediately, and feeling him spurting semen in her arse had Stella cumming hard.

Neither of them had felt anything quite like this before, and it took a moment for their minds to absorb what their bodies were experiencing. They remained in position, Dean's penis temporarily drained of semen.

Dean slowly withdrew, some spunk trickling out of Stella's arsehole as he did so.

"I think I will be feeling your cock in my arse for days to come," chuckled Stella.

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Dean.

"I think so, once I got used to it; Did you?" said Stella, still with her arse in the air.

"Yeah, it was different," replied Dean.

It seemed to be mutually decided that sex had stopped for a while, and they collapsed on the bed, Dean on his back and Stella on her front.

"Do you want anything to eat?" asked Dean, a while later.

"Not really, but you can eat if you want," replied Stella.

"I will eat later," said Dean.

"It is now about twenty-four hours since you suggested we have sex," said Stella, looking at the clock.

"Yeah I suppose it is; Do you regret it?" replied Dean.

"Not at all, do you?" answered Stella.

"No," said Dean, giving Stella a kiss.

Stella instinctively took Dean's quite limp cock in her hand and started slowly wanking it. It rapidly swelled as the mature woman's hand slid up and down its length.

"Do you want another fucking, Mrs Edrich?" smiled Dean.

"Yes please," replied Stella, rolling onto her back.

Dean mounted her and proceeded to move his penis in and out of her at varying speeds. They writhed on the bed as they fucked on and on, Stella came multiple times before Dean ejaculated.

"Your mum and dad will be back on Tuesday," said Stella, as they lay cuddling post-fuck.

"Yeah, I have exams tomorrow, but can we get together again?" responded Dean.

"I can't see you at the weekend but your mum wants me here Monday, I will have to do some work though," replied Stella.

"Monday would be good, I can follow you around the house and play with your arse when you bend over," laughed Dean.

"I do a lot of bending over cleaning this house," chuckled Stella.

"Wonderful," said Dean.

So more fun was arranged for Monday, but the fun for this day was not over yet. They rested for a while before Stella had her legs on Dean's shoulders as the young man gave her yet another fucking.

When they were both satisfied, they showered., Stella's stockings and suspender belt coming off for the first time.

It was getting close to the time that Stella would have to go home to get her husband's tea, so she got dressed.

"Thank you for an amazing day," said Stella, kissing Dean lovingly.

"I love being with you," replied Dean.

"See you Monday," said Stella.

"Looking forward to it; can you wear some tight trousers?" grinned Dean.

"Pervert," laughed Stella, making a note to wear the tightest pair of trousers that she possessed.

They parted, knowing that they should have sex again on Monday, but not knowing what would follow that.

Dean actually felt a bit guilty when he fucked his on/off girlfriend Caitlyn on Saturday. Not guilty about fucking Caitlyn, but guilty for thinking of Mrs Edrich as he was doing it.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments