Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Library Colonel

"She was married to a colonel, but she wore the birds"

8
2 Comments 2
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I had been out of the service for a year, and married to Peppi for six months. Peppi was one of the most sexual women I had ever met and our marriage had been an impulse. She introduced me to the lifestyle. With her, daily sex was a given. She even drove to the small, local college I attended so we could fuck in the parking lot at lunch.

The VA helped me finance college with the GI Bill and a disability pension (I was a little slow dodging bullets.) I also worked part time at a branch library as a research librarian, and that's where this story begins.

The library was a few blocks from the college and right across the street from the high school. Library interns, who helped in the library, mostly came from those two places. They were required to be eighteen, which was important to me, because that made them legal. I had two favorites, favorite because they were children of the free love era. Robin and Debbie. Both were turned on by having sex in a public place. Robin liked fucking in the break room. Tall and slender, she liked to bend over a padded bench and take it from behind, sometimes in the behind. Debbie was a short, big-titted brunette who most enjoyed giving and getting oral. My first shaved cunt, I loved sucking her plump lips and big clit until she came. Both eighteen year olds enjoyed Peppi's long, agile tongue. Robin, though, was the one who got me in trouble.

I made it a rule not to mess around until after 9:30. The library closed at 10:00, and usually there was nobody there after 9:30. Robin was horny and kept lifting her skirt to show me her tight, round ass. When she offered up her puckered, pink asshole, I gave in. Checking the stacks for customers, and, finding none, I locked the doors and rushed to the break room. Robin had already shed her clothes and bent over our bench, strumming on her hard, little clit. I knelt behind her and proceeded to tongue her fuckhole and asshole. When I knew she was close to orgasm, I stood and dropped my trousers. I wore no underwear and my rock hard cock was nearly touching my belly. I spat a gob on her pulsing asshole and smeared it around with my cock head. I've never measured my cock, but I'd guess it's about eight inches and very thick, with big veins crawling under the skin. The swollen, purple head has been favorably compared to a door knob.

Robin reached back and spread her tight, little cheeks as I pushed against her asshole. Grabbing her hips, I shoved the head in. Making a moan between pain and pleasure, Robin relaxed and my shaft disappeared into her opening. I began slow fucking her butt. An indeterminate amount of time later I was in my own little dream world when I heard someone clear their throat. Without pulling out I looked behind me. Lo and behold, it was my boss, Colonel Jill Dunham. She wasn't really a colonel, her husband was, but she acted like a chicken-shit bird colonel.

She had to clear her throat a few more times before Robin realized she was there. Then Robin and I were standing there, Robin naked with cunt juice running down her thighs and me with my cock purple and jerking around, glistening with moisture. The boss slowly walked around us, stopping behind us. From the corner of my eye I saw her run a finger deep into Robin's ass crack. Robin actually gave a tiny whimper.

BriaCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriaCooper

What the fuck! Jill ordered us both to dress and get out.

The next night there was a new staff schedule posted. I was to close, along with the Colonel.

The first couple of hours she was occupied with paperwork, and I took care of my chores. About 9:30 she called me to the front desk and told me to sit. She continued working, leaving me to sit and surreptitiously check her out. She was in her late forties, bleach blonde and a few pounds overweight, but physically imposing. She had great legs, a big, round ass, very large tits, and a nice face with big, blue eyes and blood red lips.

She had been wearing a dress jacket when she came to work, but had hung it on the back of her chair. Her blouse had a frilly, plunging neckline and it appeared that a few of the buttons were undone. Her cleavage looked inviting. She was wearing a tight skirt that stopped at knee length, but as she crossed and uncrossed her legs she revealed the top of her patterned stockings and garter snaps.

Swinging her chair to face me, I could see the crotch of her lace panties. She began to question me about the previous night, but she didn't ask the questions I expected. She wanted to know if Robin's asshole was tight, if I had any trouble getting my cock in, if I enjoyed assfucking and if other women took my cock in their ass. As she interrogated me she was opening and closing her thighs, squeezing them together. Her skirt was up around her hips. There was a dark, wet spot on her panties. The whole time she talked she was staring at my cock as it hardened. The head was obvious. I grabbed my cock and moved it to a more comfortable position.

Jill was edging forward, about to reach out and grab me when Peppi opened the nearby front door. Always aware of anything sexual, Peppi inquired if she were missing anything. Jill's tits were hanging, almost exposed, her skirt was around her hips and her spread thighs showed off a blossoming wet spot. My hard on spoke for itself.

No, she wasn't missing anything. Peppi invited Jill over the next night for sphagetti, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car. We fucked right there.

The next evening we were ready when Jill pulled up in the drive. The sphagetti odor wafted through the house, masking the strong pot and hashish smell. The dining room was well lit with scented candles, as was the den. I watched as Peppi went to the door. Black spike heels brought her up to 5'4" and showed off her legs. She had on skintight, black leather Daisy Dukes with a zipper going up the crack of her ass, and a transparent blouse tied just below her breasts. Her black, curly hair spilled down her back nearly to her ass. Dark red lipstick set off her full, plump lips. Peppi had selected my garb. An old tee and a pair of Ocean Pacific shorts that barely contained my cock and balls.

Jill came to the door dressed like a little schoolgirl, almost. A very short plaid, pleated skirt just covering the top of her white thigh high stockings caught my eye. She wore a white button down shirt unbuttoned enough to show lots of her huge tits. Her blond hair was hanging, framing dark painted blue eyes and bright red lipstick. It looked to be a great evening for me. Two horny sluts!

Published 
Written by ricky12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments