Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Fascinating - Part 4

"Marie has sex with Lee and then Colin in their cottage in the morning and they go out that evening and plans are made for the following evening."

55
11 Comments 11
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Marie Quinn had spent the night in the spare bedroom in Colin and Lee Purvis's cottage, despite her renting the cottage next door.

The reason was not that Marie had had sex with both Lee and Colin, it was more because of the six stinging strokes of the cane that Lee had put across Marie's buttocks. Marie's only previous experience of feeling the cane had been two strokes the previous evening, whereas Lee and Colin both had almost fifty years experience of being caned.

There was a tap on the partially open door to the room that Marie was in.

"Can I come in?" said Lee Purvis.

"Yes, of course," replied Marie.

Lee entered the room to see that Marie was laying on her front with just a sheet covering her. Lee knew that forty-seven-year-old Marie was naked under the sheet because all of her clothes were still in Lee and Colin's bedroom where she discarded them the previous evening.

Lee was wearing a short satin gown, with quite likely nothing underneath it.

"How are you this morning? Sleep well?" asked Lee.

"I slept a bit, but my bum is tingling like mad, is yours?" responded Marie.

Lee and Colin had each received ten strokes of the cane from Marie, so her question was a very reasonable one.

"Yes, I find the feeling so sexy in the hours that follow a caning," replied Lee.

"I must admit that I feel very turned on," said Marie.

"Would you like me to look at your bottom?" smiled Lee.

"You mean that you want to look at it," laughed Marie.

"Can I? It is a gorgeous bottom," responded Lee.

"Of course," said Marie.

Lee slowly pulled the sheet away and revealed Marie's naked body, six cane marks were clearly visible on her large shapely buttocks, with the two red lines administered the day before not as vivid.

"Can I touch?" asked Lee.

"Please do, I like it when you touch me," replied Marie, opening her legs wider. Until the previous day, Marie had had minimal experience of sex with a female, but Lee, very bi-sexual, had changed that.

Lee reached over and placed a finger on the far left-hand end of the highest of the six most recent cane marks on Marie's backside. She very slowly and gently ran her finger along the mark, over Marie's arse crack, to the right-hand end.

Lee then ran her finger from right to left along the next red line down. Marie squirmed.

"Mmmm, your touch," said Marie, feeling terribly horny.

Lee's finger was now running left to right along the next stroke down, briefly remaining still in Marie's arse crack. Marie's cunt was getting very wet, as was Lee's.

It was no surprise to Marie that Lee's finger was next running right to left along the next red line. This time the halt in Marie's arse crack was slightly longer.

"Fuck, Lee, you are turning me on," said the squirming Marie.

"Good," replied Lee, before going along the fifth cane mark, from left to right. This time the stop in Marie's arse crack included a journey up and down its length for Lee's finger.

"Oh, fucking hell," said Marie, not too far from cumming.

Lee traced her finger along the last cane mark on Marie's lower buttocks, the stop in Marie's arse crack included circling her anus.

Next, Lee's mouth was on Marie's buttocks, softly kissing and licking all over.

"Lee, I want you, I need you," said an agitated Marie, who needed to cum.

"Then you will have me," replied Lee, pulling the cord on her gown to reveal that she was, as expected, naked underneath.

Lee removed her gown and got onto the bed on her back beside Marie. The younger woman knew from the experience gained in the last thirty-six hours or so that the sixty-six-year-old Lee was offering a sixty-nine.

Marie swivelled around so that her feet were at the head of the bed and then lowered her cunt onto Lee's face and her mouth on Lee's vagina.

"Mmmm, fuck, fuck, fuck," said Marie, as she started cumming almost as soon as Lee started licking.

Marie then started lapping at Lee's cunt, and soon had her cumming.

The women kept licking and sucking and traded orgasms. Eventually, they stopped the sixty-nine and were face to face as they kissed, tongue danced, and caressed buttocks.

"Well, that was a nice start to the day," smiled Lee.

"It was amazing, thank you," answered Marie.

"Would you like me to send Colin in?" asked Lee.

"Seriously? To fuck me? Don't you mind him fucking other women?" replied Marie.

"We have told you, as long as we know who the other is doing it with, we are both fine with it, I have been fucked by a few males with Colin's blessing," said Lee.

"In that case, please send your sexy husband in," smiled Marie. At sixty-six, Colin was indeed sexy, and he knew how to use his impressive penis to please women.

Lee left the room, with Marie's eyes on her arse. It was about forty-five minutes after she had entered it.

"Our guest would like a fucking," Lee said to Colin on her return to the master bedroom.

"Then I shall oblige; I take it that you have made her nice and wet," said Colin.

"Saturated, as she did me," smiled Lee.

"I imagine so, in the forty-five minutes that you were with her," said Colin.

As they were talking, Lee wanked Colin's cock to full erection.

"Have fun," said Lee, as Colin left the room to go to Marie.

Colin tapped on Marie's open door.

"Good morning, young lady," said the naked Colin.

"Good morning Mr Purvis," replied Marie, her eyes on Colin's stiff penis.

"Lee tells me that you require the services of my penis," said Colin, standing at the foot of the bed.

"Well, I think fucking was the word used," smiled Marie, her legs open wide.

"In that case, I will endeavour to add to the pleasure that you have just had with my wife," said Colin. positioning himself between Marie's legs with the tip of his cock touching her cunt.

Colin slid into Marie's very wet cunt, and Marie groaned.

Very soon, she was doing more than groaning as Colin's penis slid swiftly in and out of her, and Marie had her legs raised.

"Fuck, yes, yes, Colin, oh fuck, yes," panted Marie, as she headed for an orgasm.

With both doors open, Lee was masturbating on her bed as she listened.

"Shit, cumming," wailed Marie, and her body shuddered. Lee's fingers worked faster in the nearby room.

Colin gave Marie a long, multi-positional fucking, making her cum several times. Lee came twice during the process.

Marie was yelling in another orgasm as Colin shafted her from behind when Colin's spunk rose and flooded Marie's vagina.

They slumped on the bed, giggling and chatting. Satisfied that the fucking had finished, Lee re-entered Marie's room.

"Bravo," applauded the smiling Lee.

"Wow!" said Marie.

"You did not quite make the forty-five minutes I had with her," Lee said to her husband, looking at the clock.

"Near enough though," replied Colin, and it was.

It was now mid-morning, so they decided to get up and get dressed. Marie's tight white trousers seemed even tighter than the evening before, maybe her buttocks had swollen due to the six-stroke caning that Lee had given her.

ChantalHanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChantalHanz

They had breakfast, although it was closer to lunchtime, and chatted.

"When I booked this week in the cottage, I never imagined that I would have sex once, but it has been sensational with you two," said Marie.

"And the caning," said Colin.

"Yes, the caning, I would certainly never have dreamt that I might be caned or that I might cane someone," replied Marie.

"We have rather disrupted your plans, haven't we?" smiled Lee.

"Well, you have changed them, but I would like to do some of the things that I intended to do," said Marie.

"Of course, my dear, we are here if you, um, need us," said Colin.

"Thank you, I am sure I will, but I would like to spend the rest of today relaxing next door, and tomorrow I want to do that tour of the nearby villages," replied Marie.

"How about the three of us go to the village pub this evening, for a drink or a meal?" suggested Lee.

"Yes, I would like that, but I would probably go back to my cottage afterward if you don't mind," said Marie.

"These youngsters, can't stand the pace," laughed Colin.

"She managed forty-five minutes with each of us this morning," pointed out Lee.

"True, and she did very well yesterday too," agreed Colin.

So Marie went back to her rented cottage next door to unwind a bit but would meet Lee and Colin later to walk to the village pub.

Marie spent the next few hours in her rented cottage. She thought back over the now more than seventy-two hours since she arrived in the village, but mostly about the time spent with Lee and Colin.

She had experienced lesbian sex, she had had virtually no previous experience of it and found that she liked it very much. She had been caned and had delivered canings, she liked both those too, much to her amazement. The cane hurt like hell but she enjoyed the sexual rush she felt afterwards.

Marie had another look at the cane marks on her arse in the dressing table mirror and wondered if she would get any more before her week in the cottage was over.

It reached the early evening, and Marie met Lee and Colin for the walk to the pub. None of them had eaten much since breakfast, so they would have a pub meal.

They saw a few of the villagers whilst they were on their short walk, and they all cheerily called out to Lee and Colin. Marie could not help wondering how many of them had been in the Purvis' cottage for caning and/or sex. Lee read Marie's thoughts.

"You are wondering if we have seen their bottoms, aren't you?" smiled Lee.

"Well, yes, I was I am afraid," replied Marie.

"Most of them, but not all, you can try to figure out which ones," answered Lee, still smiling.

"I will probably be wondering in the pub too," said Marie.

"We told you that Tammy the barmaid has frequently bared hers, but the others we will keep secret," said Colin.

"Tammy, I did not know her name, but she looks like a Tammy," chuckled Marie.

They reached the pub, and Tammy was behind the bar.

"Well, if it isn't Mr and Mrs Purvis, and friend," smiled Tammy. who recognised Marie from two evenings before.

"Hello Tammy, this is Marie," said Lee.

"Pleased to meet you, Tammy, although I saw you two nights ago," said Marie, shaking Tammy's hand.

"Pleased to meet you too, Marie, you did indeed," said Tammy, assuming that Marie had experienced some of what goes on in the Purvis' cottage.

Marie, Lee, and Colin got their drinks and went to sit down to study the menu. All three of them squirmed a bit in their seats, Marie more so because her bottom had been feeling the cane for the first time in the immediate past.

"I think Tammy has a night off tomorrow," said Colin to his wife.

"I think she does, are you wanting to see her arse again?" replied Lee.

"We have not seen it for a while, what do you think, Marie?" said Colin.

"Me? It is nothing to do with me," answered Marie.

"Colin is wondering if you would like Tammy to be there too if you spend tomorrow evening in our cottage," said Lee.

"Um, yes, why not? But you do not have to invite me," replied Marie.

"We can invite Tammy anytime, we were just asking if you would like her to be there when you were there," said Colin.

"She is very good in bed, with males or females," added Lee.

"This is amazing, I only met you three days ago and you are now asking me if I want another woman to join the three of us for sex," laughed Marie.

"You would very likely get to cane Tammy too," said Colin.

"So, shall we ask Tammy to spend tomorrow evening with the three of us?" Lee asked Marie.

"Yes, I didn't think this week could get any more amazing, but it seems that it can," chuckled Marie.

They decided on the food that they each wanted, and Lee went to the bar to order. Tammy took her order.

"We have been talking about you, Tammy," said Lee, out of earshot from anyone else.

"Oh, have you?" smiled Tammy, who really fancied Lee. She also fancied Colin.

"Yeah, it is your night off tomorrow, isn't it?" continued Lee.

"Yep," said Tammy, flashing her fifty-six-year-old eyes.

"Would you like to spend the evening with me, Colin, and Marie?" asked Lee.

"So Marie is one of your gang already, I thought she probably was," chuckled Tammy.

"Is that a yes?" asked Lee.

"I have never said no, have I? I have been hoping for another invitation since the last night of caning and sex that we had," said Tammy, who also had casual sex with several more people, male and female.

Lee returned to Colin and Marie to confirm that Tammy would be joining them in the cottage the next evening, although they had gathered as much from watching the chatting and laughing at the bar.

The food was good and they had a pleasant evening. It had already been predecided that Marie was not going back for sex or anything else this evening, so they separated outside the neighbouring cottage gates after the walk home.

"Have a good sleep and enjoy your day out tomorrow, see you tomorrow evening," Lee said to Marie.

"Thank you, yes, I am looking forward to tomorrow evening," replied Marie.

Lee and Colin, in turn, each gave Marie a passionate kiss, and then they went into their respective cottages.

Colin and Lee did not have sex that night, they had both had Marie in the morning and lots of sex was in prospect for the next evening and night.

Marie slept well and set off in the morning for her trip around the picturesque villages in the area. The evening promised to be highly sexual, this time with a further participant.

Tammy Rice had awoken in the morning knowing that later that day she would again feel a cane across her buttocks. She would also be part of four-way sex involving a couple older than her whom she had had sex with several times before, and an attractive woman younger than her whom she had only just met.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments