Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Like My Arse, Mr Shepherd? - Part 2

"Things progress between twenty-year-old Lisa and her employer who is close to forty years her senior."

104
10 Comments 10
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It was the morning after, and shop owner Mike Shepherd, who was in his late fifties, and twenty-year-old Lisa Garner who worked for him, were in the shop. What had happened the day and evening before was Lisa flirting with and teasing Mike before they went to Lisa's flat, with Mike's wife, Sandra, out playing bingo. In the flat, Mike played with Lisa's gorgeous arse, Lisa wanked Mike, and Mike gave Lisa a spanking.

"Good morning Mr Shepherd, how are you today?" said a beaming Lisa.

"Morning Lisa, I am fine, how are you?" replied Mike.

"Well, my arse is a bit red, do you want to see it?" said the still-smiling Lisa.

"Um, I had better not; we should not have done what we did," said Mike, who had felt guilty when he got home.

"Awww, didn't you enjoy it?" laughed Lisa.

"You know I did, but it should not have happened," replied Mike.

"Are you saying that it will not happen again?" asked Lisa, now with an exaggerated pout. Lisa had said that Mike could fuck her next time.

"I shouldn't have happened," replied Mike, without answering Lisa's question.

"Maybe next time that Mrs Shepherd plays bingo," said Lisa.

"Oh, Sandra will be in the shop all afternoon today; I have some things to do in town," said Mike, pretending to ignore Lisa's last remark.

"Okay," said Lisa, who got on quite well with Mrs Shepherd but not as well as she had done with Mike.

The morning was busy with customers, but Lisa did manage to 'accidentally' bend over right in front of Mike once, she was again wearing her tight jeans. Mike found it very hard to resist the urge to touch Lisa's bottom, especially as he almost walked into her.

"Oh, sorry, I did not know that you were there," smiled Lisa, although they both knew that she did.

It was almost lunchtime, and Sandra would be arriving very soon. Lisa would have a break first, and Mike would leave for the afternoon when Lisa got back.

Mike and Lisa were both standing behind the shop counter, and there were no customers currently in the shop.

"Please touch my arse, I know that you are longing to," said Lisa.

"Oh God, Lisa," replied Mike, part of him fighting to stop his hand from moving to Lisa's rear, but it was unsuccessful. He caressed her bottom.

"Mmmm, feels so good, guess it feels good for you too," said Lisa, her hand going to the expanding bulge in Mike's trousers.

"Lisa, Lisa," said Mike quietly, as his penis hardened.

"Next time we fuck, remember?" said Lisa, still massaging Mike's crotch.

The shop door opened, and a customer came in. Mike and Lisa had to move their hands from where they were and move apart.

Mike had to stay behind the counter to hide the erection that had formed in his trousers. He needed that to disappear, especially as his wife would be arriving at any moment.

Mike was thankful that his stiffness had subsided by the time his wife arrived in the shop, and after a bit of chat, Lisa went to lunch. When she returned, she knew that Mike would soon be leaving, and that would probably be the last that she saw of him for the day.

It was Friday, and Lisa had Saturday off, and she rarely worked the Sunday morning that the shop was open, so she would not have contact with Mike for a while.

Lisa returned from lunch. and Mike, a bit reluctantly, left.

"See you soon, Mr Shepherd," said Lisa.

"Yes, Lisa; have a nice weekend," said Mike, although he might possibly return to the shop before it closed.

"Did you have fun at bingo last night, Mrs Shepherd?" Lisa asked Sandra after Mike had gone. Lisa had been told to use their first names, but she usually addressed them as Mr and Mrs.

"Yes, thank you, maybe, you should come one week," replied Sandra.

"Um, no; I don't think that bingo is my scene," replied Lisa, who had other plans for Thursday evenings when Sandra was at bingo, plans involving Sandra's husband.

Lisa was not reliant on Mike for her sexual thrills; she sometimes had sex with males of her own age but also had a liking for mature men, preferably married ones.

The afternoon was steady, and just before closing time, Mike returned, bringing a smile to Lisa's face.

"Did you get everything done?" Sandra asked her husband.

"Yes, all done," replied Mike, distracted by Lisa, who was beyond where Sharon was standing, turning her back on Mike and leaning forward slightly, thrusting her arse in clinging jeans towards him. Lisa then smiled at him over her shoulder.

Mike coughed and thought that he had better say something.

"Are you two going to close up the shop, or do you want me to do it?" said Mike.

"Oh, I can close up with Mr Shepherd if you want to be going home, Mrs Shepherd," said Lisa.

"Thank you, Lisa, that would be good of you, I can get home and get our dinner sorted," replied Sandra.

Mike did not argue. He fancied maybe having another feel of Lisa's arse.

"That was nice of me, wasn't it, Mr Shepherd," said Lisa after Sandra had gone.

"Yes, very considerate of you," replied Mike.

"Yes, I thought that you would like another feel of my arse before the weekend," smiled Lisa.

"Oh, so, your suggestion was not for Sandra's benefit then?" replied Mike.

"Nope, yours and mine; I like it when you feel my arse," said Lisa.

"Oh, Lisa, you know how to excite a man," said Mike.

"Let's see how excited you are," said Lisa, undoing Mike's trousers.

"Lisa, the shop door is not locked yet," said Mike.

"Go lock it then, Mr Shepherd," said Lisa.

Mike moved, not very comfortably, to the shop door and locked it. He then returned to Lisa.

"These need to come down, and these," said Lisa, lowering Mike's trousers and underpants. "Oh yes, you are excited, aren't you?" said Lisa, taking Mike's erection in her hand.

"That's your fault," replied Mike, croaking a bit.

"I will tell you what we will do; I will bare my arse, and you have a good feel, and then I will suck you off; good idea?" smiled Lisa.

"That is a wonderful idea, Lisa," said Mike.

"Okay, here we go," said Lisa, turning her back on Mike, undoing and dropping her jeans, and then lowering her knickers.

"Oh, Lisa," said Mike, caressing Lisa's bare buttocks.

"Have a good feel, Mr Shepherd, I love it," said Lisa, getting very turned on.

Mike ran his hands all over Lisa's wonderful arse, and he then started fingering her arse crack.

"Oh yeah, keep doing that, you will make me cum," breathed Lisa.

Mike did as the lady wished, dragging fingers up and down the groove between Lisa's buttocks as Lisa got more and more excited.

"Oh fuck, cumming," announced Lisa, clenching her buttocks with Mike's fingers still in the crack. Lisa shook through an orgasm.

"Ha, you liked that, didn't you?" said a delighted Mike.

"So, so much; now you are going to cum in my mouth," said Lisa, turning and dropping to her knees.

She took Mike's cock into her mouth and licked and sucked it as she gripped the base of it with her left hand and played with Mike's balls with her right one. This would not take long.

"Lisa, Lisa, Lisa," said Mike, as his body tensed, and he spunked in her mouth. Mike came hard.

Lisa took her mouth off his penis and smiled up at him, licking her lips.

"Better cash up now, don't you think?" smiled Lisa.

"Clean up, then cash up; that was amazing," said Mike.

"We will fuck next Thursday, but should be able to have some fun before then," said Lisa, standing up, and pulling her knickers and jeans up.

Mike cleaned himself up a bit in the backroom, adjusted his clothing, and then they cashed up.

"Have a nice weekend, Mr Shepherd. See you Monday," said Lisa as she prepared to leave the shop.

"You are an amazing girl, Lisa," said Mike, letting her out.

ParisCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisCherry

Not surprisingly, Mike could not get Lisa and her backside out of his head, and with no prospect of sex with Sandra, he wanked on Saturday and Sunday thinking of Lisa Garner.

Lisa got fucked by a fifty-eight-year-old married man who she met from time to time on Saturday night, but she was looking forward to having full sex with Mike Shepherd when his wife was at bingo the next Thursday.

In the days leading up to Thursday, there was a lot of flirting between Lisa and Mike, and Lisa's bottom got caressed a few times, but there was no sexual release for either of them.

"Tonight's the night, Mr Shepherd," smiled Lisa on Thursday morning.

"I hope so, Sandra has not said that she is going to bingo yet," replied Mike.

"She always goes to bingo on Thursdays," said Lisa.

"Yes, but she has usually confirmed it by now," said Mike.

"Oh, I hope she goes. I have been so looking forward to us fucking," said Lisa.

"Me too," replied Mike.

The morning passed with Mike having one feel of Lisa's bottom, and Sandra came into the shop late in the morning to cover for Lisa and Mike's lunch break.

"Are you playing bingo tonight?" Mike asked his wife, trying to make it sound as though he was not all that interested.

"Of course, I always do," replied Sandra.

"Yeah, but you usually say that you are going to," said Mike, concerned about pressing the point too much.

"Sorry. I am playing bingo tonight, okay?" said a slightly irritated Sandra.

"Okay," said Mike, resisting the urge to look at Lisa.

"You can take your lunch break now, Lisa," said Sandra.

"Thank you; see you later," smiled a happy Lisa.

"She seems rather pleased with herself," said Sandra to her husband after Lisa had gone.

"Um, yeah, I suppose; she is usually a happy girl," replied Mike.

Lisa had her lunch break and returned, and then Mike took his break, but he did not leave the shop. He just went into the back room. He could hear most of what was said out front as Sharon and Lisa chatted when they were not serving customers.

"You seem happy working here," Sandra said to Lisa.

"Yes, I am, Mrs Shepherd," replied Lisa, wondering why Sandra had chosen now to say that. Mike, who heard it, wondered too.

"That is good," said Sandra, so there did not appear to be any ulterior motive for her words.

A little while later, Mike came back through from the back.

"You can go now if you want, Sandra," Mike said to his wife.

"Okay; I will see you later for our meal, and then I will be off to bingo," said Sandra.

"Have a nice afternoon and enjoy your bingo, Mrs Shepherd," said Lisa, sweetly.

"Thank you, Lisa; see you again soon," replied Sandra, having no idea what Lisa and her husband were planning on doing whilst she was at bingo.

Sandra left, leaving the soon-to-be lovers in the shop.

"Well, fun in my flat this evening then," smiled Lisa to Mike.

"Yes; should I get some condoms?" asked Mike.

"No, I am on the pill; I love feeling a man cumming in me," replied Lisa.

"I hope that I don't disappoint you," said Mike, wondering if he could live up to Lisa's expectations.

"I am sure that you won't," answered Lisa.

Mike touched Lisa's backside a few times during the afternoon, and Lisa massaged Mike's cock through his trousers on one occasion. Eventually, they closed the shop and cashed up.

"Not sure exactly when I will be at your flat," said Mike.

"I will be ready and waiting," said Lisa.

Mike went home and had his meal with his wife, and as soon as Sandra had left for bingo, he got changed and set off for Lisa's flat.

Lisa was delighted when the bell to her flat buzzed. She never felt any guilt about bedding married men.

"Hello, Mike," said Lisa, when the much older man entered her flat. Now, they were on equal terms.

"Hello, Lisa," replied Mike before they kissed passionately.

"We don't have too much time, so shall we get down to it?" said Lisa, undoing Mike's trousers.

"Yes, please," said Mike, caressing Lisa's braless tits through her T-shirt. He had not paid attention to her sizeable breasts before.

They moved to Lisa's bedroom, and Lisa gently eased Mike onto the bed and pulled his trousers down and off. She then playfully sucked Mike's stiff penis through his underpants before taking them off too.

With Mike on his back on the bed and his cock standing proud, Lisa took off her T-shirt, and Mike saw her naked breasts for the first time.

"Wow, great tits," said Mike.

"Not bad, but it is my arse that you like, isn't it?" said Lisa, turning her back on Mike and dropping her jeans to show that she had no underwear there either. She bent over, holding the pose longer than she needed to, as she stepped out of her jeans, making her naked.

Lisa kissed her way up Mike's legs and briefly took his cock in her mouth before she undid his shirt. Mike moved to sit up, but Lisa gently pushed him back down, again.

"Nope, stay where you are, to start with," said Lisa, straddling Mike and lowering herself toward his erection.

Lisa took Mike's cock in her hand and brushed it against her cunt lips before feeding it inside. Lisa and Mike both groaned as Mike's penis entered her. Lisa slowly worked her way down Mike's length until it was all inside her.

"Now play with my tits," smiled Lisa, and Mike accepted the invitation, handling both breasts as Lisa started to rise up, before slowly lowering herself again.

Lisa moved up and down Mike's cock, gradually increasing the pace. Mike's hands and fingers were on Lisa's tits and nipples. Lisa started to bounce, grunting as she did so. Mike was already fighting to hold off his ejaculation.

"Would you like to fuck me from behind, Mr Shepherd?" asked a very aroused Lisa.

"I would love to," replied Mike.

Lisa dismounted and got on her hands and knees, giving Mike a great view of her arse, and Mike got himself behind her.

With a little help from Lisa's hand, Mike's cock was back inside Lisa, and Mike started thrusting.

"Yes, yes, Mike, give me a good fucking," panted Lisa, who was not far from cumming.

"You are so fucking sexy," said Mike, thrusting hard and fast and having his best sex in years.

"Shit, oh shit, Mike, I am cumming," announced Lisa as Mike's penis slid in and out. Mike had gone beyond where he thought that he was about to cum and felt as though he could now go for a while.

He felt very pleased with life when he made Lisa cum again, and then at Lisa's suggestion, Lisa was on her back with her legs raised as Mike shafted her from the front. Mike was feeling close to ejaculation, and there was no stopping it this time.

"Oh hell," groaned Mike as his body tensed, and he came. Feeling Mike spurting in her had Lisa cumming for a third time.

"Well, Mr Shepherd, that was quite a fucking," laughed Lisa when they stopped cumming.

"I amazed myself. You were wonderful," said a very happy Mike.

"Looks like we have our Thursday evenings sorted for a while," said Lisa.

"I hope so," replied Mike.

Mike withdrew, and he had a shower. They stayed on the bed naked for a while, Lisa on her front with Mike caressing her arse.

"You like my arse don't you, Mr Shepherd," laughed Lisa.

"Oh, I do," replied Mike.

He wished that he could stay longer, as did Lisa, but he knew that he had to be home before Sandra got back from bingo.

Mike got dressed, and they had a long kiss.

"See you tomorrow, Mr Shepherd," said Lisa.

"Oh yes," said Mike before he was gone.

An affair between a married man aged close to sixty and a twenty-year-old girl who worked for him had started. It had started because the girl asked him if he liked her arse, which he most certainly did.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments