Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking Big: Part Three

"An older woman’s young lover makes a huge impression."

26
4 Comments 4
767 Views 767
5.0k words 5.0k words

Part Three: Club Eros

Having spent the night together, the pair awoke the next morning and spent the early part of the day in domestic bliss.  Perhaps owing to Julian’s young age, Nicole’s maternal instincts took hold, and she spent the morning fussing over him, cooking him breakfast in the modernist kitchenette, serving him coffee, and tidying up his teenage mess. Despite the forty-four-year gap in their ages, they happily continued as a couple.

After spending another idyllic day at Club Au Naturel Beach, laying together beneath the shade of a canopied beach bed, strolling along the beach holding hands, and immersing themselves in the warm ocean, they decided to put their clothes back on, pack their things into Nicole’s beach bag, and make their way back to Club Soleil.

Holding hands, they approached a fork in their path, one way leading to Club Soleil and their rooms, the other to Club Eros. A subtle, knowing smirk formed on the mature woman’s lips when she sensed that her teenage lover was holding back.

“I wonder what it’s like?” asked Julian a little shyly.

Recalling the handbill in his night table drawer, Nicole pressed her lips together to suppress her smirk.

“Should we see?” queried Nicole.

“Oh, I didn’t … I mean, I wasn’t suggesting …” stammered the young man, finally prompting a full-on smile from Nicole. She gave Julian’s hand a gentle squeeze and led him in the direction of Club Eros. Dressed in her bikini, the sixty-something matriarch’s bountiful breasts and fecund figure jiggled as she walked, the fabric at the front of her companion’s brief swimsuit looking obscenely overburdened.

The area was similar to the other two, only far lusher, the air rich with the fragrances of tropical flora and fauna. Julian picked a large violet flower from a vine and placed it above Niccole’s ear, Polynesian style. Navigating through a labyrinth of pathways framed by bamboo trees and exotic flowers, they passed several nude couples, each one extending welcoming smiles. Stepping into a small clearing, the unlikely couple were presented with a gorgeous man-made waterfall about twenty feet high. Another couple, perhaps in their late thirties, stood naked beneath the cascading waters, embracing and kissing, the woman stroking the man’s erection, which was pressed against the woman’s groin.

Further along their path, they emerged into another, larger clearing, which turned out to be the main area of Club Eros. A sign with arrows pointed left to the hotel and lounge, and right to Desire. Still holding hands, Nicole and Julian walked on, toward Desire, and were eventually presented with another sign:

“Desire

Couples & Singles Welcome

Nudity Required, Sex Acts Permitted

No Cameras Allowed”

They approached a smiling female attendant who sat in a booth wearing the same white resort uniform. The pretty brunette greeted them with a warm welcome, and provided them with large black towels for sitting and in case they used the hot tub, as well as smaller towels for, as the young woman put it, “cleaning up afterwards”. The couple were also provided with a short message about informed consent and required nudity.

“And I’ve got something special for you,” said the woman to Nicole. She reached below the table and retrieved a pretty swag bag wrapped in pink ribbon, topped with a pink bow.

“In addition, your drinks are free tonight, madam,” added the woman. “Finally, I must ask that you remove your clothes before you enter Desire – sandals are fine. There’s a little changing area over there,” she said, pointing. “If you provide me with your name and room number, we can store your things in a secure room behind me.”

“Room 21, Club Soleil,” said Nicole.

The woman checked the resort’s guest register on her large-screen iMac.

“Thank you, Dr. Benson.”

Nicole and Julian stepped over to a small area with bench seating and removed their swimsuits, adding them to the contents of her beach bag. Returning to reception, Nicole handed her beach bag and swag to the woman who -- with less finesse and discretion than she was likely aware – stole a glance at Julian’s huge penis, clearly a bit shocked.

Holding hands, the two stepped through a huge round, red gate shaped like the international swinger symbol and entered the huge, bamboo-canopied play space area proper. The area was quite expansive, and more elaborate than either of them could have imagined. There were several sit-up bars with tall barstools, several large hot tubs, and, scattered throughout, large, round raised daises covered with thick round mattresses about a dozen inches high. Each dais had a camera mounted next to it to capture the “play”, which was then shown on enormous screens in various spots. Dozens of guests -- singles, couples, all nude -- milled about, some sitting at the bars, others in the hot tubs, and of course, still others, in groups of two, four, even six, engaged in sexual activity on the daises or standing watching.  

“My goodness,” said Nicole quietly, squeezing Julian’s hand. 

Looking up, Nicole spotted the image of Lisa, the blonde they’d met at Club Au Naturel Beach a few days prior, on one of the huge overhead screens. She was on her hands and knees atop one of the daises, being penetrated anally by a young man who was not her husband, Gabriel.

“Are you okay?” asked Julian.

“I’m okay, sweetheart,” she replied. “This is all just so new to me, and slightly overwhelming.”

“And me,” added the tall teenager.

“We’re going to have to remain open-minded and check at least some of our inhibitions at the door,” observed Nicole.

The pair sought refuge at one of the bars away from the main area, Julian ordering them two glasses of champagne. They stood sipping their sparkling wine and indulged in a little people-watching. Just then, another couple, both white, approached and stood next to them, ordering drinks as well. The woman looked to be in her late forties -- raven-haired and quite beautiful, with lovely D-cup breasts and a very attractive, well-preserved figure. The male appeared to be much younger, perhaps in his late twenties, with a boyishly handsome face. Standing quite close, the black-haired woman kept trying to make subtle eye contact with Nicole.

“You’re a gorgeous couple,” said the woman, smiling, her gaze moving from Nicole to Julian, then back.

“Oh, thank you,” answered Nicole. “You make an attractive couple as well.”

The woman introduced herself and her partner as Emily and Leo, and the four proceeded to engage in a bit of harmless chit-chat.

“Do you ever play with women?” asked Emily with a coquettish smile, using the opportunity to slip her hand into Nicole’s.

“I … I’ve never done this … I’ve never been with a woman before,” stammered Nicole, feeling a hot blush colour her face and throat.

“Oh, that needs to change.” Emily smiled. “A woman as gorgeous and voluptuous as you needs to be worshipped like the goddess that she is, and by another woman.”

Emily, clearly feeling less inclined to censor herself, looked admiringly at Julian, her gaze shifting to the equine-sized penis hanging thick and semi-aroused between his legs.

“Young man,” began Emily, “I’ve seen a lot of penises in my day, and I don’t mean to embarrass you, but you have the biggest dick I’ve ever seen in my life. Just. Wow. Do you have a license for a dangerous weapon like that, sweetheart? You could really hurt a girl.”

With that, Emily turned her attention back to Nicole, handing Julian Nicole’s drink. Initiated by Emily, the two women quickly became distinctly, playfully touch-feely -- a mode of communication that was like manna to Nicole.

“You’re so beautiful,” said Emily, tentatively exploring Nicole’s voluptuous body with her eyes and hands. While the two males looked on, Emily gently stroked the sides of

Nicole’s arms, drew her hand across her neck, and traced the tip of her index finger over her wide hips. Responding to the pleasurable sensation of the woman’s touch, Nicole reciprocated in kind, softly exploring Emily’s body with her touch.

“I really think you and I should spend a little quality girl time together,” said Emily with a naughty grin.

“Julian, would you mind if I borrowed your gorgeous girlfriend for a while?”

The black teenager grinned a sheepish grin, looking over at Nicole, who seemed surprisingly at ease with it all, giggling bashfully, as Emily held her hand.

“All I know is you both look amazing.”

“Smart young man,” continued the black-haired beauty.

Emily proceeded to lead Nicole by the hand to a dais at the edge of the play area, the pair of them all sensuous jiggling flesh. Emily slid onto the large round, comfortable bed, pulling Nicole with her by the hand. The two women faced each other on their knees, their breasts touching, both with a trapezium-shaped patch of dark public hair above their labia. Nicole’s sexy female playmate cupped Nicole’s face with her hands and kissed her sensually on the lips. Their kisses were soft, tender, and wet. Emily purred and Nicole felt an immediate dampening between her legs. The only other time she had been kissed on the lips by a woman was when she was in her twenties, while at university. It felt lovely. Very different from kissing a man, but lovely. Emily nibbled Nicole’s earlobe and planted soft kisses on her neck. The two women, seemingly equally aroused at the point, began exploring each other's bodies and curves with their hands.  

“God, I love your nipples,” enthused Emily. “They’re so large, and such a pretty pink. And I spotted your glorious bottom from across Desire – I want to bite it like a plum.”

“You’re so beautiful,” gushed Nicole.

Emily moved down and began groping and suckling Nicole's large breasts, swirling her tongue, and causing them to swell and become primed and puffy.

“Oh god,” sighed Nicole, looking down at Emily, gently stroking the woman’s hair.

Soon, a decent-sized group of guests, both sexes, including Julian, had gathered around to voyeuristically observe the provocative display of luscious, Sappho-centric lovemaking.

Emily had Nicole get on her hands and knees, gently pressing her head down onto the bed, elevating her derriere, and exposing her pussy and little bumhole. Nestling her nose and lips between the plump cheeks of the mature woman’s behind, Emily darted her tongue into Nicole's anus, simultaneously stimulating her moist labial lips with her fingers. Nicole shuddered and groaned from the delicious, hedonistic sensation of the woman’s tongue in her most private of places. Nicole groaned, squirmed, and swivelled her hips in reaction to Emily’s talented tongue. The g-spot intensity of Emily’s oral ministrations was wildly triggering for the older woman.

“Lay on your back,” panted a breathless Nicole. “I need to taste you.”

While Emily gently ran her fingers through Nicole’s silvery mane, the mature matriarch suckled her companion’s labial lips, darting her tongue between her parted petals, swirling her tongue across her swollen clitoris, and slipping a finger inside her wet and sticky vaginal portal. Emily cast an admiring, lustful gaze down at Nicole and the latter tended to the former’s pussy.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop,” pleaded the forty-something temptress, who eventually experienced a delicious clitoral orgasm from Nicole’s patient and passionate efforts. The two enamoured women then engaged in a vigorous, verbally enhanced session of scissoring, both mature women leaning back on their hands, each grinding their neatly trimmed pussy against the others.

Culminating in a passionate sixty-nine – Nicole on her back, Emily straddled overtop – both women were ultimately rewarded with fluttery orgasms that rippled gently through their respective, curvaceous bodies. The aftershocks of their orgasms subsided, Nicole, anticipating a post-coital cuddle, however brief, was surprised when Emily gave her a perfunctory kiss, gently suckling her lower lip, then left, the entire erotic sojourn having been played on the giant screen for the assembled Desire crowd.

“That was unbelievably hot,” said one couple to Nicole as she passed in search of Julian.

Returning to the bar where she’d left Julian, she was surprised to find her teenage lover chatting with Lisa and fist-bumping a group of four other black guys. All the guys were six feet tall or taller, attractive, in their early twenties, and incredibly well-endowed, with Chippendale’s-worthy physiques. Julian and Lisa smiled at her, and Julian slipped his hand into hers as she sidled up next to him. It still felt slightly unnerving to Nicole to be standing there talking to strangers, completely nude, but Club Au Naturel had to some extent prepared her for it.

The mature matron felt her cheeks flush as the group exchanged pleasantries while she avoided staring at what the young men were ‘packing’ below the waist. Lisa seemed to be far less inhibited in that regard, openly flirting with all the males, including Julian, whom she seemed especially taken with, and eyeing their huge, flaccid penises. The forty-something blonde was quite ‘grabby’ with Julian, at one point gently stroking the side of his arm, and seemed captivated by his young age, something she’d just learned. Nicole’s female radar was alerted and the older woman found herself getting slightly more territorial with Julian, making a bit of a display of holding onto his other arm.

“Gentlemen, this is Julian’s girlfriend, Nicole,” said Lisa.

Nicole felt a little shiver of excitement at the word “girlfriend”, prompting her smile to broaden, and her nascent jealousy slightly pacified.

One by one, Lisa politely introduced Nicole to the four handsome black men who were -- she was not surprised to learn later – locals employed by the resort as exotic dancers and live sex show performers. Taylor had a smile to make a woman melt, Dalton came across as the strong, silent type, Antonio’s looks rivalled Julian’s, and Marcus was the consummate ladies’ man, oozing charm. Shockingly, each was endowed with a girthy, circumcised penis that would put the fear in even the most intrepid of women and/or committed size queens. Dalton’s colossal penis was, at least flaccid, equal in length to Julian’s but even thicker.

Marcus reached out and drew Nicole’s hand to his lips, planting a kiss.

“The kid was right,” said Marcus with a West Indies accent, referring to Julian, to whom he had bestowed the nickname “Kid”. “You’re absolutely beautiful.”

KaylaBlaze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaylaBlaze

“With a thicc booty like a black woman,” added Taylor with a sparkling smile. “Damn.”

While pleasant and amicable, their conversation quickly became quite flirtatious and risqué. Nicole squeezed Julian’s hand and Julian returned a reassuring squeeze in kind.

“It’s okay,” whispered Julian, while the others were briefly distracted by Lisa. “Have fun with the attention, they’re all really nice guys. I think they’re with Lisa.”

Antonio was talking to the bartender, the sight of his gorgeous, tight ass was not lost on the older women. Turning back, he handed Nicole and Lisa fresh glasses of champagne.

“For the lovely ladies,” said the handsome young man with a smile. They thanked him, Nicole welcoming a glass of something to relax her.

In truth, Nicole secretly found it rather exciting, and beyond flattering, to be – along with the beautiful blonde -- the center of attention for five gorgeous black guys decades their junior, notwithstanding the likelihood that the four men only wanted sex from the two women.

After finishing their drinks, Nicole and Julian chatted with the group for a while longer, then left the bar, having decided to wander around a bit. Lisa asked if she could tag along, and they happily agreed. Marcus once more planted a kiss on the tops of her hand and Lisa’s, and Nicole gave Marcus, Antonio, Taylor, and Dalton a quick kiss on the cheek, in keeping with local French culture. Dalton’s massive penis had swelled, and when the mature woman leaned in the kiss him on the cheek, she felt his wrist-thick penis press against her hip.

En route to try out the large, twelve-person hot tub, the threesome was approached by a couple who invited them to play in private. When Julian politely said perhaps another time, the man, who seemed quite a bit older than his petite Asian partner, offered Julian two hundred euros to have sex with his pretty companion with beautiful eyes and long black hair. The pretty young woman obviously couldn’t decide where to fix her gaze -- her eyes moving from Julian’s handsome face to his swimsuit model physique, to his BBC fetish porn-sized penis. Again, Julian respectfully declined, but as they passed the couple, Nicole noticed that the young woman had the spade symbol from a deck of cards tattooed right above her labia.

Three couples and two single males were occupying the hot tub upon arrival. Nicole and Lisa were by then holding hands and chatting and giggling harmoniously. Julian, Nicole, and Lisa set down their towels and stepped into the churning waters set at a mercifully refreshing temperature. The newcomers exchanged smiles with the other occupants just as a resort staffer, dressed in a white polo shirt and white shorts, squatted at the edge of the hot tub holding a silver tray, asking whether anyone cared for a drink. Nicole was savouring the feeling of being submerged in the bubbling waters when a strange sensation began to come over her.

The sixty-two-year-old found herself grinding her teeth, and the light and atmosphere around her began to take on a soft, ethereal glow.  Judging by her comments and body language, Lisa seemed to be experiencing something similar. It was at that moment that Marcus, Antonio, Taylor, and Dalton approached the hot tub, each descending the steps into the foamy water, their enormous, dark-skinned penises bobbing and slapping against their thighs. The older woman found herself proffering the four beatific smiles of welcome. Four became seven when the handsome black guys took place next to, or across from, Julian, Nicole, and Lisa.

Unbeknownst to Nicole, Julian, or Lisa, the glasses of champagne Antonio had handed the two women back at the bar a half hour ago had been laced with ecstasy. Had Nicole or Lisa been aware, the litany of feelings, sensations, and desires would have made perfect sense: a sense of general well-being and euphoria, increased self-confidence, heightened feelings of closeness with others, reduced anxiety, heightened levels of physical pleasure, and an insatiable sex drive.

Still smiling a blissful smile, Nicole turned, linked the fingers of both hands behind Julian’s neck, and gave her teenage lover a slow, wet, passionate kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth and swirling it around his. Turning again, and much to Julian’s surprise, Nicole moved through the churning waters and gave Lisa a sensual, open-mouth French kiss, before continuing to Antonio, Marcus, Taylor, and finally Dalton. Dalton’s taciturn demeanour and confident, brooding masculinity triggered something primal and carnal in the mature, curvaceous matriarch. The ecstasy was putting those feelings and desires into overdrive. As the others, including Julian, looked on, Nicole’s submerged hand reached between Dalton’s muscular thighs and attempted to wrap her fingers all the way around the young man’s rapidly expanding sex. As with Julian, her fingers were not equal to the task.

“Think you can handle all that?” asked Dalton, their eyes meeting.

“Well, young man,” said Nicole with a mischievous smirk, “you can’t blame a girl for trying.”

Not to be outdone, Lisa, following Nicole’s lead and feeling significantly heightened arousal from the MDMA as well, leaned in towards Julian, placing her hand on his thigh, mere inches from his semi-aroused horse cock.

“Think Nicole would object to sharing you?” she whispered in his ear. “You’ve got a lot to share. Full disclosure, I’m a secondary school teacher and I’m dying to get taught a lesson by a certain eighteen-year-old black guy.”  

Taylor and Antonio soon joined Dalton and Nicole, the foursome began French kissing and exploring each other’s bodies through touch. Standing behind Nicole in the swirling water, Antonio pressed the tip of his ten-inch erection between the cleft of her derriere, eliciting a gasp. Meanwhile, Marcus and Julian were caressing and kissing Lisa. When the busty blonde had finally wrapped her fingers around the teenager’s erection, she’d blurted out an audible “OMG!”.

Prompted by Lisa, the group of seven reached a consensus, got out of the hot tub, towelled each other off, and made their way to the main area. The sight of two mature white women being escorted by five young, horse-cocked bulls, garnered a great deal of attention amongst the assembled guests at Desire that day. Finding one of the larger daises, the two women took centre stage, kissing and touching each other, while the young black men gathered around, stroking their colossal, lube-slickened cocks. By the time Julian slid onto the dais, a crowd had assembled, including Lisa’s husband, Gabriel. On her knees and sitting on her heels, Nicole held Lisa with her back against her, the top of Lisa’s head reaching Nicole’s chin. The large-breasted matron held Lisa in her arms, stroking her hair. The two women watched Julian approach on his knees, his twelve-inch erection bobbing weightily, while Nicole drew apart Lisa’s thighs, anticipating her lover’s sexual union with the busty blonde wife. Nicole’s and Julian’s eyes met.

“It’s okay, sweetheart,” said Nicole, reassuring her teenage lover. “I can share.”

“He’s so going to hurt her with that thing,” came a disembodied voice from the crowd.

Lisa looked on nervously as Nicole’s young lover drew the tip of his erection up and down her pink, blonde-thatched slit, forcing her slickened petals to part. Emboldened by his encounter with Nicole, the handsome eighteen-year-old began edging the huge head inside Gabriel’s wife. Lisa gasped, furrowing her brow, then wincing as Julian slowly began working his way inside her.

“Holy fuck,” panted a slightly panicky Lisa. “It’s so big!”

While Julian had his way with his slender blonde conquest, Nicole’s gaze met Dalton’s. The handsome and muscular twenty-two-year-old, fixed his brooding bedroom eyes on the mature vixen while stroking his gargantuan black cock. Still only semi-aroused, Dalton’s punishingly large penis was, shockingly, already slightly longer, and noticeably girthier, than Julian’s. Summoning every ounce of courage she had, and unknowingly benefitting from the effects of the ecstasy – feelings of euphoria, heightened arousal, self-confidence – Nicole nimbly slipped out from beneath the reclining Lisa and approached Dalton, her sensuous curves jiggling and heaving as she moved across the dais. Nicole proceeded to take both Dalton and Antonio by the hand, leading them onto the dais.

“Why don’t you get on your hands?” said Antonio.

Nicole dutifully obliged, and Antonio moved behind her while Dalton knelt in front of her. While Antonio groped and admired Nicole’s plump behind, Dalton moved in and dragged his massive, swelling penis across her face. Given her age, and the typically elegant way Nicole carried herself, the act seemed both incredibly vulgar and wildly erotic.

“She’ll never get her lips around that,” came another comment from the assembled audience.

Indeed, the comment was prophetic – try as she might, and despite deserving full marks for effort, the sixty-two-year-old could not manage more than the huge head.

While Dalton eased the head of his giant cock past Nicole’s sensual lips, Julian was gripping Lisa by the ankles, swivelling his hips, and working more and more of his footlong truncheon into her overstuffed honeypot. As Lisa continued to cry out, her vaginal canal stretched as never before, Antonio positioned the tip of his thick, ten-inch horse cock at the entrance to Nicole’s anal cavity. When the older woman felt the tip press against her puckered bumhole, she moaned, her mouth still stuffed with the head of Dalton’s erection. As Antonio began to slowly force his way inside Nicole’s virgin anus, the older woman stopped in her tracks to concentrate on relaxing her body and focusing on her breathing. Easing into her tight anal opening in slow, incremental advances, his thick black was soon halfway inside. Releasing the head of Dalton’s cock from her mouth, Nicole groaned, open-mouthed, her head tilted back, eyes closed.

“Oh, my god,” gasped Nicole.

Antonio grinned, watching his huge dick slowly disappear inside her phat white ass. Reaching under her, one hand flat against her pussy, the other across her large breasts, Antonio hoisted her back into a reverse cowgirl, sliding under her and forcing his erection deeper into her behind in the process. Now braced by Antonio’s body beneath her, her legs parted and her pussy exposed and vulnerable, Dalton positioned himself between her thighs, eager to penetrate her other orifice. With more than half a dozen thick inches of cock buried in her derriere, Nicole looked down and watched Dalton lay his massive stalk across her tummy.

“Just relax, sexy lady -- in a few minutes, you’re going to be calling me daddy,” said the cocky twenty-two-year-old.

Nicole shuddered and groaned as Dalton gripped his battering ram with both hands, placed the bulbous tip against her tender slit, and attempted to force his way inside her.

“Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god,” panted Nicole, as Dalton’s monstrous penis, thicker than her forearm, forcibly dilated her labial lips in the extreme and stretched her vaginal canal. Bumping against her cervix at the same point as Julian had, the curvaceous, silver-haired matron let her head fall back, mouth agape, eyes closed, a pained expression on her contorted face.

“It’s so big,” she whimpered, appearing almost delirious.

With two orifices stuffed with young black horse cock, Marcus slid onto the dais and dragged his huge erection across Nicole’s face and lips. The older woman reached out, breathless, and began stroking the shaft, eventually wrapping her lips around it and sucking with abandon. Taylor followed suit, standing on the other side of Nicole. With Antonio almost buried to the hilt, and Dalton working his ruinously large erection deep into her quim, the mature woman felt her vagina and anus convulse and contract as a powerful orgasm rippled through her body in waves. As the tremors subsided, Nicole began switching from Taylor to Marcus, then back again, eagerly and passionately pleasuring the two of them with her warm, wet mouth.  

Near Nicole, Lisa lay on her side, her hands covering her sore maidenhead, recovering from the aftershocks of her orgasm and the passionate thrashing meted out by Julian’s fearsome, oversized cock. His climax postponed. The black teen moved towards Nicole and the others.

Antonio pulled out and slipped out from beneath Nicole. Soon, four young black studs knelt next to the older, prone woman, stroking their equine-sized erections. When Dalton withdrew as well, he made it five. 

Murmurs emanating from the audience began to bold as those watching sensed what was coming.

The five horse-hung black studs knelt next to Nicole, who lay on her back, sexually exhausted, stroking their massive cocks. A few moments passed before the erotic, Dionysian crescendo began. First came Antonio, then Julian, followed by Dalton, then Taylor, and finally Marcus. In rapid succession, the five young men began jettisoning rope after rope after rope of thick, white semen on Nicole’s voluptuous, prone form and face. The volume of the discharge was extraordinary and, by the end of it, the Rubenesque matriarch was virtually covered in thick ejaculate. Her face, lips, hair, breasts, tummy, and pubic hair were all streaked with semen.

While members of the audience continued to mill about, Julian and Lisa stepped in, coming to Nicole’s rescue, and wiping off most of the semen with their small towels before escorting her to one of the stand-up showers.

After showering and cleansing her body of all the sticky semen, Nicole and Julian returned, standing near the bar. In turn, each of the four young men kissed Nicole sweetly on the cheek.

That night, Julian and Nicole cuddled beneath the skylight in her room, not saying much at all. Their silence spoke volumes. They had briefly crossed a sexual barrier and stepped into a different world that day, but they were back now, happy to have returned to something more mundane, if a budding love affair and a sexual relationship between a sixty-two-year-old grandmother and an eighteen-year-old can ever be considered mundane.

The two lovers spent the remainder of their time together at the resort in blissful co-existence, living in the present, indulging in romance, celebrating their emotional closeness and compatibility, living in the moment but also pondering the future, and making love, sometimes four times a day.

They said their tearful goodbyes at the airport, but happily remained in touch back in England, spending time together in a sort of domestic idyll, the pace of their sex life undiminished, still almost excessive, to the delight and fulfillment of both parties.

Several months later, at a family event, Nicole, wearing a short, elegant black dress with pearls and black stockings, called her children into her den.

“Evan, Amelia,” began Nicole, clearly a little anxious, “I have something to tell you both. For some time now, there’s been a very special man in my life, someone who makes me very happy, and I think it’s time for you to meet....”

Published 
Written by LadyDesiree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments