Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anne's Saturday

""Arthur just finished lubricating me," Anne said after a deep moan."

21
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was a bright sunny Saturday morning. Arthur had let his wife Anne sleep in, as he usually does on the weekend. He made breakfast and took it to her.

Another weekend tradition began, "I keep telling you, Arthur. It's too much. I can't eat all of this."

Arthur had prepared cereal topped with fruit. Two eggs with four rashes of bacon. Three toast, fruit juice, and coffee.

Arthur sat next to Anne and helped Anne with her breakfast, as usual. Something else that always happened. Anne ate very little. Arthur cleaned the plate and toast, but not the fruit.

"I should be getting ready," Anne said.

Arthur told her she had plenty of time, and there was no rush.

Anne looked at Arthur, "I need shaving. There is stubble down there."

Anne is sixty-six and hasn't had any pubic hair for many years. She likes to be kept clean, and that is Arthur's job. While Anne showered, Arthur changed the bedding and readied his shaving equipment.

"Okay," Anne said, and she hopped onto the bed and opened her legs. "Make sure it's smooth. I want it to be smooth down there. That includes between my cheeks."

Arthur took extra care. When he had finished, he tested his work with his tongue.

"Beautiful," Arthur said., and then he told Anne to get back into bed, and he would fetch her a fresh coffee.

"Before you go, would you mind applying some lube?" Anne asked.

Arthur got the oil from the dressing table and lubed Anne's pussy inside and out.

"You had better do my bum hole too," Anne told Arthur.

Anne got on all fours, and Arthur dribbled oil between her butt cheeks and used his finger to lubricate Anne's bum hole.

Arthur returned with the coffee and sat on the bed. Anne was back in bed naked. She was sitting up, so Arthur could see her ample breasts.

Anne loved to bare her breasts for Arthur because he is a breast man, though and through.

There was a noise downstairs. It was the front door opening and closing, and then there was a voice, "It's only me," it said.

"We're up here," Arthur shouted.

A few seconds later, Dan walked into the bedroom. He walked over to Anne and kissed her. "Morning, Anne," he said and held as much of her left breast in his hand as he could.

He kissed Anne again. This time their tongues met before their lips.

"Morning, Dan. Would you like a coffee?" Arthur asked.

"Morning, Arthur. No thanks. I am sorry, I can't stay long. Mildred has me doing a job. I have only come out for some screws," Dan apologized.

Anne and Arthur laughed. "Your wife sent you out for some screws." Anne quipped.

Dan looked puzzled for a moment and then realized what he had said and chuckled.

"Take your clothes off and get in," Anne said, and then she joked, "You can get your first one."

Dan stripped and got into bed and mounted Anne. "That was easy," he said.

"Arthur just finished lubricating me," Anne said after a deep moan.

Anne's eyes closed as Dan's bottom lifted and fell. Arthur watched for a while and then said he was going downstairs. Anne opened her eyes and smiled at him.

Arthur was wiping the dining table; when Dan came downstairs, still doing up his pants.

"Everything okay?" Arthur asked.

"As always," Dan said, and then he apologized again for having to leave so quickly.

Arthur said it was fine and he should spend more time with Anne next week.

"Arthur, would it be okay if I came round Wednesday? Mildred is going out with her sister, and I thought..."

"Ask Anne. If it is okay with her," Arthur said.

Dan said he had, and Anne had told him it was.

"If it's fine with Anne, it is with me," Arthur replied, and he showed Dan out.

Arthur went straight up to the bedroom. Anne was waiting, lying on the bed with her legs open. Arthur got between them and began licking Anne's pussy.

"Give me a taste," she said.

Arthur poked his finger in Annes pussy and then offered it for her to lick.

"Mmm, the taste doesn't change much, does it?" Anne said, pulling her closed lips along Arthur's finger.

Arthur put his finger back inside Anne and then licked it clean.

"I don't know. I only seem to taste you," Arthur said and went back to Anne's pussy with his tongue.

"That's enough. I will shower again to clean myself, and we will have time for a coffee," Anne said.

This time while Anne showered, Arthur got her underwear ready. They were matching black bra, panties, garter belt, and nylons. Anne chose a black sweater and white skirt to wear over her sexy little outfit, with heels.

Over coffee, Anne asked Arthur to stay while she sat for Keith. Keith is an amateur painter, and he had asked Anne to pose for him.

Usually, Arthur dropped Anne off and disappeared for a couple of hours, but Anne asked him to stay.

Reluctantly Arthur agreed to stay. When they got to Keith's house, they went straight through to the basement where Keith's studio was.

"Alright, Anne, as soon as you are undressed, we can begin," Keith instructed Anne.

Anne took everything off bar her garter belt and stockings and sat in her pose. Keith had an unusual style. He painted in the nude. At least he did when Anne was posing.

After about ten minutes, a lady came into the studio with two glasses of juice on a tray. It was Keith's wife, Stella.

Stella gave Keith and Anne their drinks. She asked Arthur if he would like something.

"Maybe a coffee," Arthur said, missing the innuendo.

"We should have it upstairs where it is more comfortable," Stella suggested.

Arthur followed Stella getting a good view of her shapely calves as they climbed the stairs.

Arthur sat on the settee, and Stella sat close to Arthur, her thigh touching his.  "You don't mind them being down there, naked and alone?"

StephanieCelis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanieCelis

Arthur said he didn't, and Stella commented they weren't drinking juice and Keith wasn't painting, "They are having sex," Stella said, looking at Arthur to see if she had shocked him.

"And you don't mind your husband having sex with my wife?" Arthur counted.

Stella smiled, "I like you. We could if you like, or I could give you a blowjob."

"I'll take the blowjob this time. Maybe more next time," Arthur proposed.

'"Of course," Stella said, and she went down on Arthur.

"God, your good," Arthur moaned just before he shot his load into Stella's mouth.

Stella wiped her mouth and said they should see what their spouses were doing. If anything had happened, they had finished. Anne was in her pose, and Keith was at his easel.

There was one tell-tale—the shiny film on Keith's dick.

"How did you get on?" Anne asked when she and Arthur got into the car after the sitting.

"Stella gave me a blowjob," Arthur said proudly. "What about you?"

"Once you two went upstairs, there was little painting done, if you get my drift," Anne told Arthur, smiling.

The next stop was Wendle and Jason's house. They are two young brothers that flat together. When Arthur and Anne arrived, they were drinking beer and watching a football game.

Anne had a drink of Wendle's beer, and he asked who went first last time.

"You did," Anne said.

"Crap," Wendle moaned, but Jason was happy. He escorted Anne to his bedroom.

Arthur sat with Wendle watching the game until Jason returned.

"You took your time," Wendle grizzled.

Jason was tucking his shirt into his pants, "Anne is in my room," he told his brother.

Jason took Wendle's place on the settee, and Wendle joined Anne in Jason's room.

The game was well over when Anne and Wendle came back into the living room. Anne only wore her stockings and garter belt while she sat and had a beer with the boys.

They stopped once more at Ronald's before they got home. Ronald is in his seventies and has a fetish. He likes Arthur to watch while he strips Anne naked plays with her body. Sometimes, like today, Anne sucks his limp dick. Poor Ronald can't get it up anymore.

They left Ronald smiling.

As Arthur drove up the drive, Gregory, the next-door neighbor, waved him down. Gregory said Margaret, his wife, was out shopping and did Anne have time to see him. Anne checked the time and told Gregory she had to get changed and prepare for the evening. "It's card night tonight," Anne told Gregory.

Arthur came to Gregory's rescue, "I can get things ready for tonight," he told Anne.

"Okay then. Give me five minutes," Anne said, smiling, but it was a giant smile on Gregory's face.

Gregory let himself in. "Anne is in the bedroom," Arthur told him.

"Thanks," Gregory said, and he went upstairs.

When Gregory came down, Arthur had prepared two plates of sandwiches and several other snacks.

"I appreciate that mate," Gregory said.

Arthur said it was not a problem and asked Gregory if he would like a beer. The one beer turned into two.

"Can I have one of those?" Anne asked, walking into the room.

"Wow!" Gregory exclaimed.

"Very nice," Arthur told his wife, who was wearing a full-length black mesh robe. Nothing else.

Gregory stayed until Arthur's card-playing friends began to arrive. Anne greeted each at the door when they arrived. They had a drink and a catch-up before sitting down down to start—three of them commenting how good Anne looked in her robe.

Eddie the fourth agreed but wondered what the point was wearing it. It was so transparent. The others jeered him. Telling Eddie they liked the look.

Anne sat on Eddie's knee, "Eddie," she said. "Don't you like it? I wanted to wear something, but I didn't want to hide anything either. I enjoy you looking at me. I want you to enjoy my body, sagging breasts and all. I thought the robe would add a little mystique."

Eddie cupped Anne's left breast, "I'm sorry. You do look good, and I appreciate what you do for us. We all do."

There was a collective, "Here, here."

"Boy's you start your game. Eddie and I are going upstairs," Anne said, and she led Eddie up the stairs by his hand.

When Eddie came back, Arthur asked if he was dealing five hands or if someone else was going upstairs. Johnathon said to deal him out the next few hands.

As Johnathan reached the doorway, Arthur said, "When you have finished, tell Anne to come down. We will have a break."

When they came back, Anne said sarcastically, "Before you say anything, Eddie, I am wearing panties because what you put inside is leaking out."

The others, apart from Johnthan, mocked Eddie. They said it was his fault Anne wasn't naked.

They all had a drink and snacked, and then Arthur said it was time to play.   Anne hung around and watched a few hands. Then Lesley lost a hand he should have won. Disgusted with himself, he said to deal him out and disappeared to the bedroom with Anne.

Last but not least, Ridley, the youngest, excused himself from the game when Lesley returned. He spent the longest time with Anne. The game had wrapped up when he came back down the stairs.

Anne thanked each one separately before they left.

"It's late," Arthur said. "We should go to bed."

Anne screwed her nose up, "We might have to change the sheets. They are awfully wet and stained."

"I will do it," Arthur said.

Anne said she should shower, but Arthur said he didn't want her to. she watched Arthur, and when he had finished, Anne removed her damp panties and got into bed. Arthur stripped and got in with her.

This is where I was going to describe in detail how Arthur sucked and fucked Anne's cum filled cunt. Alas, this is titled Anne's Saturday, and it's after midnight.

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments