Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah Crowther Has An Evening Out

"A mature married couple find that the wife having illicit sex and getting spanked for it leads to great fucking"

37
11 Comments 11
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Phil and Sarah Crowther were a married couple in their early sixties and had been married for close to forty years and together for three years before that. What could be classed as normal sex was close to non-existent for them because neither of them got any fulfillment or much pleasure from basic sex.

About three years previously they had discovered, sort of by accident, what did give and still gave them both a great deal of sexual pleasure. Sarah had got rather drunk at a party and had disappeared outside with a bloke in his twenties with whom she had been flirting. Although far from sober, Sarah knew what she was doing when she pulled the man's trousers and boxers down and sucked his cock. She then removed her knickers and bent over a tree trunk and took a hard and fast fucking from behind with her dress raised at the back, the man cumming hard in her cunt just after she had orgasmed.

Phil had eventually noticed that his wife was missing and he happened to see her, looking flushed, and the man return to the party from outside. Phil asked her where she had been but only got a mumbled answer from her at that point.

Later that evening, after they had got a taxi home, Phil again broached the subject. "Where did you disappear to earlier? Were you outside with that young bloke?" Phil questioned.

In the years that had followed, Sarah had not been able to decide quite why she confessed because, although far from sober, she knew that it might not be a good idea to be truthful at this stage. "Yes, I was with him, he gave me a good fucking which is something that you can't manage," blurted Sarah.

Phil's face went bright red. "You slut," bawled Phil as he sat down and in one instant dragged Sarah over his lap, flipped up her dress and dragged down her knickers. He started spanking her large arse hard and fast and Sarah struggled and squirmed as she realised that she was getting a good hiding.

On and on Phil spanked her and her large buttocks were glowing but, although still struggling, Sarah was not protesting and she was finding that getting her backside tanned was incredibly stimulating. Phil continued the spanking until his hand was hurting so much that he could not go on but at least he knew that his wife's arse must be very sore.

Phil pushed Sarah to the floor and warned her about any future such activities. "Next time I will take a belt to your bare arse, you whore," said Phil, who then realised that his cock was rigid in his clothing.

Sarah's face was as red as her buttocks but she noticed a bulge in her husband's trousers like she had not seen for years, but it was not in his trousers for long because Phil hurriedly pulled his trousers and pants down and let his erection spring free.

No words were spoken but Sarah rapidly removed her knickers that were behind her knees and bent over the back of the sofa, her bright red arse cheeks pointing towards her husband. Phil moved behind her and slid his cock into her wet cunt; she had almost orgasmed during the spanking but started cumming as soon as Phil started thrusting.

Phil fucked her hard and fast but he was not going to last long and, with almost a roar, he started ejaculating hard into Sarah's cunt. They were both breathless but after a while, Phil reiterated what he had said before. "It will be a leather belt next time," he said, but by now he was placid and, as it happened, flaccid.

"Yes, dear," accepted the well-spanked and well-fucked Sarah.

Nothing more was said that night or over the next few days. Sarah found sitting down to be both painful and arousing and she reflected on the excitement of getting the spanking and the fucking that followed.

The couple had sex a few nights later but it did not get remotely close to the thrill of the arse tanning and animalistic fucking from the night of the party.

Sex became more and more mundane and about three months after the spanking, Sarah decided she wanted some more sexual excitement. It was a Thursday night, a night well known locally as a 'grab a granny' night at The Rose And Crown pub where middle-aged and more mature women went to the disco there in the hope of getting shagged by some young stud.

"I am going out," Sarah announced, having gotten changed into a skirt that was probably too short for her and having herself made up a bit tartily.

"Going out where?" asked Phil, in surprise bordering on shock at his wife's appearance.

"The Rose And Crown, the disco," replied Sarah.

Phil knew what went on at that pub on a Thursday; in fact, they had joked about Sarah going to a 'grab a granny' night several years before. "You know what will happen when you get home, if you, um..." said Phil, seriously.

"Yes, I know, see you later," said Sarah, heading to an evening which, if things went to plan, would include two fucks and a good hiding.

The first part of the evening went according to plan because Sarah found herself in a darkened corner of the pub car park with her knickers off and her short skirt pulled up around her waist as she had her arse against a fence and her legs locked around a nineteen-year-old youth's back as he shafted her from the front.

The youth came very quickly and left Sarah unsatisfied but at least she had something to report to her husband when she got home.

Sarah returned home in a taxi and as soon as she entered the house, Phil called her into the living room. "In here now, madam," Phil said sternly and Sarah complied. She saw a kitchen chair in the middle of the room and a leather belt hanging over the back of it.

"Well, madam, what have you to say for yourself?" demanded Phil, his cock hard in his trousers in anticipation.

Sarah saw the bulge and thought that her next fucking was going to be a lot better than the one earlier that evening. "I got fucked by some young bloke, but I didn't cum," said Sarah, noticing her husband's bulge expanding.

"Did he cum?" asked Phil, shifting from one foot to the other as his cock reached full erection.

"Yes, he came like a fucking fountain," replied Sarah.

"Take your knickers off and bend over the back of the chair," ordered Phil, taking the belt off the chair.

Sarah removed her knickers and bent over; Phil flipped her skirt higher up her back and proceeded to whip her large backside with the belt. The belt CRACKED against her arse and Sarah gripped the chair as hard as she could and tried hard not to cry out.

Phil kept lashing her buttocks and neither he nor Sarah knew how many strokes she got, but it must have been about twenty and her buttocks were streaked with thick red lines. "Get to our bedroom and get naked, I will be there in a minute," said Phil, tossing the belt onto the sofa.

Sarah straightened up and briefly cupped her buttocks before shuffling out of the room and struggling up the stairs. She got naked in the bedroom and briefly looked at her whipped arse in the mirror before getting on the bed, legs spread in anticipation.

Phil was naked when he arrived in the room, his erection standing proud. He wasted no time in getting on the bed and sliding his penis into Sarah's very welcoming cunt. Phil gave Sarah a longer and better fucking than he had managed to give her in years and had her cumming three times before he spurted his cream into her.

Sarah's bum was so tender the next day, she did not attempt sitting down, but her cunt felt well-fucked.

So the married couple's life went on with occasional non-satisfying sex and, at intervals of three or four months, Sarah having a Thursday night out. These Thursdays invariably ended with a sore arse for Sarah and a very good fucking.

After this had been going on for about a year and a half, they decided to purchase a cane and they searched the internet and found one that they both thought suitable. From then on, Sarah was as likely to have cane marks on her buttocks as she was belt marks, but in either case the fuck that followed was always sensational.

It was now up to date and they rarely now attempted sex other than after Sarah had had a Thursday night out at The Rose And Crown, but the sex on those nights made the weeks of abstinence worthwhile.

It had now been more than three months since Sarah's last Thursday evening out and Phil had been hopeful on each of the last three Thursdays that she would announce that she was going out. Phil was starting to fear that his wife might have lost interest even in the thrill that these occasional Thursdays brought.

It was again Thursday and Sarah had been upstairs for a while. She came down dressed in a trouser suit but the trousers were incredibly tight around her buttocks, accentuating the large cheeks. "I am going out," she said, and Phil's cock twitched although it would be a while before his penis would be in action.

"You know what will happen when you get home," warned Phil.

"Of course, see ya," replied Sarah, wiggling her large backside as she went out of the room.

Although Sarah went to and from the pub by taxi, she rarely drank alcohol on Thursdays and she was sat at a table near the dance floor sipping an orange. She was studying the young men who were, in turn, studying the mature women.

ThaliaSmithTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThaliaSmithTS

Sarah's eyes met those of a young hunk and she thought to herself that he looked perfect. She smiled at him and he smiled back. There were a few couples on the dance floor and as more got up and started dancing, the hunk disappeared from view.

The next thing that Sarah knew, he was standing at her table and her eyes were on his package. "Good evening, would you like a dance?" politely asked the young man, who had to be aged less than twenty.

"I would love to, thank you," said Sarah, taking the young man's offered hand and getting led to the centre of the dance floor. The song playing was sort of mid-paced and the couple moved about, smiling at each other and their arms occasionally coming into contact.

"Simon, my name is Simon," said the young man as the song finished.

"Sarah, nice to meet you, Simon," Sarah replied as they looked into each other's eyes as the next song, a slow one, started.

They both smiled and melted into each other's arms and started to smooch. Sarah pushed back against the seemingly very large bulge in the youth's trousers and his hands crept down her back. By the end of the song, he was cupping her buttocks and she was grinding herself against his crotch

"I live nearby, my parents are away," said Simon, hopefully.

"Let's go, baby," said Sarah, who was used to outside or back of a car fucks on these Thursday nights.

They walked hand-in-hand the short distance to Simon's parents' house, occasionally stopping for a snog. There was very little time spent in between entering the house and getting into Simon's bedroom and very soon after that, they were both naked.

They stood kissing as Simon caressed Sarah's bare arse and she ground against his erection. They were then on the bed and his cock was sliding into her cunt. "How old are you, sweetheart?" asked Sarah as Simon started thrusting.

"Seventeen, how old are you?" said Simon, whose lovemaking technique suggested that he was far from being a virgin.

"Shit, you shouldn't have even been in the pub. I am sixty-two," said Sarah, followed by a groan as the youth's large penis touched her inner depths.

"I wasn't drinking alcohol, you are a very sexy sixty-two," said Simon, increasing the speed of his thrusts.

"Fuck, you are good at this," said Sarah, momentarily thinking of spending the night with this hunk.

"Plenty of practice with hot and horny women like you," replied Simon, going faster still.

"Shit, fuck, oh hell," panted Sarah as she suddenly came. Fuck, he is good, she thought.

Simon kept on fucking and Sarah came again. "Turn around, show me your arse," breathed Simon, as he withdrew.

Sarah got onto her hands and knees and wondered whether it would be the belt or the cane across her cheeks later, but thoughts of that disappeared as Simon slid back into her started fucking at full speed.

"Oh fuck, Simon!" wailed Sarah as she came again but still the shafting went on and on.

Sarah would have so much to tell her husband before she got her arse flogged later because she was struggling to remember how many orgasms she had had. She had one more before Simon started ejaculating and Sarah wondered if he was ever going to stop.

He eventually stopped cumming and they lay kissing and cuddling. "Will you stay the night, Sarah?" Simon asked hopefully.

"Simon, I honestly wish that I could but I have to get home to my husband," replied Sarah.

"Does he know that you get yourself fucked?" asked Simon.

"It is a long story, I might tell you one day," replied Sarah.

"You mean that we can meet again?" smiled Simon.

"I really hope so, baby," responded Sarah.

Sarah was thinking that, unlike most of the others that she had met on a Thursday evening, this one was well worth seeing again.

"I had better get dressed and get home," said Sarah, after some more kissing.

Sarah got Simon's mobile number but did not give him hers.

She got dressed and ordered a taxi; she did not bother about cleaning herself up too much so the taxi driver could probably smell sex on her. She entered her house and heard the usual instruction on her return. "In here, madam," ordered Phil.

Sarah entered the living room and did not wait for questions. "Shit, he was sensational," Sarah announced.

"You filthy slut," raged Phil.

"He was only seventeen, fuck he was good," smiled Sarah.

"Go to our bedroom, get naked: it is the cane for you," ordered Phil; his already hard cock gave an extra twitch when he said the word cane.

Sarah hurried upstairs and got naked. She was facing the bedroom door when a naked Phil walked in with his penis erect and the cane in his hand.

"Put three pillows in the centre of the bed and lay over them," ordered Phil, and Sarah did as she was told.

Phil stood to Sarah's left and she glanced at his rock-hard cock. Phil lay the cane across Sarah's buttocks then raised it high and slashed it down as fast as he could. CRACK! It made contact with Sarah's arse cheeks.

The cane rose and fell and Sarah squirmed as a series of red lines were applied to her buttocks and upper thighs. Phil had gone beyond a dozen strokes but he landed two more before giving further instructions. "Get the pillows out of the way and get on your back," Phil ordered.

Sarah's arse was on fire but so was her cunt, and she got on her back but Phil got on the bed and forced his wife's legs towards her chest. Her knees were near her tits and her wet cunt was wide open as Phil eased his cock into her.

"So if he was sensational, let's see if I can match him," said Phil, not unkindly, as he started fucking his wife.

Phil was pleased to have Sarah cumming loudly a couple of times as he slid in and out of her. "Am I as good as your seventeen-year-old?" panted a very breathless Phil as he continued to fuck.

"Nearly, keep going, oh shit," shouted Sarah as she came again.

Phil did keep going and Sarah had another orgasm before her husband came in her.

After the fucking, Sarah lay on her stomach as Phil gently traced a finger along some of the cane marks on her backside.

"Phil, I was wondering, would you like to see me get fucked one day?" asked a very sore-arsed Sarah.

"I don't know, I am not sure," replied Phil, who found knowing that his wife had been fucked to be very exciting but did not know if he would feel the same way about watching it.

"I have got this evening's lad's phone number. I could ask him if he would be up for fucking me with you watching," said Sarah, who thought that a setup like that could be wonderful.

Phil was non-committal but it would be quite a while before there could be a repeat if Sarah's backside was going to again receive punishment.

About three weeks later, although still too soon if chastisement was going to be involved, Phil had given the idea of watching Sarah get fucked a lot more thought. "I think I would like to see you get a fucking from that boy," said Phil.

"I will phone him and see if he fancies having you watch him shagging me," replied Sarah.

Sarah phoned his mobile. "Simon, it is Sarah, we, um, met the other Thursday," said Sarah.

"Sarah, I have been thinking about you, thinking of you when I wank," said Simon.

"That is nice to know, you know that you asked me if my husband knew that I got fucked and I said that I might tell you about it?" continued Sarah.

"Yes, I remember," said Simon, who was in his bedroom and had now got his cock out and was stroking his erection.

"Well, he does know and after I get home I tell him about it and then he gives me a good hiding and then we fuck," said Sarah, as Simon started wanking hard.

"Shit!" said Simon as he jerked himself.

"Yeah, now we were wondering if you would fuck me one day with him watching? Would you do that?" said Sarah.

"Oh," was all that she heard from Simon's end of the phone.

"Simon? You okay?" asked Sarah.

"Yeah, I started wanking when we started talking and I just came," replied the youth.

"Oh baby, I wish that I could wank you, would you fuck me with my husband watching?" said Sarah, who was wet between her legs.

"Um, yeah, I suppose, um, not sure," said a hesitant Simon.

"You do not have to say for sure right now, we do not expect it to be for a few weeks yet. I will call you again, okay?" said Sarah, squirming a bit as her cunt leaked from her arousal.

"Yeah, okay, I really want to fuck you again," said Simon.

"I think that you will, baby," said Sarah.

So the groundwork had been done for Sarah to get fucked by Simon with Phil watching. Whether Sarah then got her arse whipped and got a fucking from Phil and whether Simon watched these events if they happened, had not yet been discussed.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments