Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A May-December Romance: Part Two

"The son of an older woman’s friend makes a huge impression."

56
10 Comments 10
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Part Two

The morning, then early afternoon, passed uneventfully. As the hot Andalusian sun began its first, late afternoon moves towards dusk, Beth spotted Lucas through the vented shutters of her guesthouse, wandering back from the beach.

He was wearing the same white swimsuit as before and looked so beautiful still -- so sexy and bronzed. Beth might have swooned were it not for the fact that walking next to him again, was a dark-haired woman wearing a tiny bikini. She appeared to be in her late forties, rather handsome featured, with a lovely figure. It was clear to Beth that the woman was rather taken with the young boy, touching his arm several times as they spoke. Lucas's pleasant and innocent-looking smiles made it difficult to tell whether he felt the same way or was even aware of the woman's doubtless lustful interest.

But seeing them together, apparently talking quite happily, forced Beth to acknowledge a twinge of jealousy.

Something about that realization wore down her last shreds of familial morality, discretion, and restraint, and she found herself reaching for her mobile phone and texting the sixteen-year-old an invitation to a candlelit dinner for two later that evening ...

Later, the dusky, early evening sun had changed to a black, moonlit sky. In her floor-length bathroom mirror, Beth took her time dressing for dinner. Her high-waisted, high-leg cut, cheeky-back black panties -- droplets of perfume placed in the front panel -- contrasted nicely with her smooth, bronzed skin and silver-white hair. They were delicate and very brief, and given her fleshy hips, the very narrow sides created a slight bulging, though not enough to dampen her courage to wear them for what the mature woman thought might be a very special occasion. The matching bra with its wide straps – more droplets of perfume in the large cups -- was supportive enough for someone her size but still pretty. Cocking her head, she approved of the way it supported her balcony of formidable decolletage. Semi-sheer silk stockings, with broad bands at the upper thigh, were next, followed by the final, potential obstacle to feeling genuinely sexy -- the relatively snug fit of her rather short, rather low-cut, little black cocktail dress.

With some effort, Beth shimmied and swiveled her hips, drawing it over her womanly hips and ripe behind. Zipped up and assessing herself in profile, she was grateful for having had the will to resist too many tasty indulgences that week. Although there was a bit of a feminine belly visible, her tummy was still relatively flat, which only made her cantilevered bust-to-waist ratio even more pronounced -- the kind of ratio that prompted both men and women alike to wonder to themselves, how does she not fall forward?

Perfumed, with well-coiffed hair, earrings, silver open-toed heels, and ruby red lipstick in place -- the wrinkles around her still luminous eyes obscured as best as possible -- she took one last look and then froze.

‘What are you doing??’ she thought to herself whilst staring at her provocative reflection in the mirror. ‘He's a sixteen-year-old boy, for god's sake! Worse, he's your friend's son!’

A brief, momentary crisis of conscience followed. She sighed and stood in pensive silence, looking over at her chic purse, remembering her trip to the Pharmacia earlier that day, and the awkward conversation with the female pharmacist behind the counter. The young girl had tried so hard to understand Beth's limited Spanish and be helpful - "Tiene ... condoms? Condoms ... muy muy grande? Tiene lubricación para ... el sexo? "Um, el ... pene de mi amante es ... gigantesco."

In the end, the blushing young girl had discreetly directed Beth to a shop that sold sexual paraphernalia across the street, and the XXXL-size condoms -- the front of the box adorned with the image of an elephant’s trunk -- and sexual lubricant, were now tucked inside her small purse. Finally, after much agonizing, she defaulted to self-interest and the thinnest of rationalizations -- life was short, she cared very much for him, and passionate lovemaking had been too long denied to her.

There was also the fact that Lucas was blessed, or perhaps cursed, with an equine-sized penis. Perhaps owing to the very modest size of her ex-husband’s sex, the silver-haired matron’s feminine curiosity was beyond stirred, inspiring a strange mix of fear and lust. If it happened at all, it would be because they were two consenting people who both wanted physical intimacy. She grabbed her purse and left for the restaurant.

Beth arrived to find her good-looking young companion for the evening already seated. The ambiance in the restaurant was as she'd hoped -- intimate, quiet, elegant, and darkly lit. Lucas looked so boyishly handsome in his indigo-blue blazer, stylish jeans, and black V-neck t-shirt. He held the chair for her, obviously impressed with the way she looked. She smiled at him like a proud, beaming mother, kissing him softly on the cheek.

"You look ... unbelievably beautiful, Beth,” gushed Lucas in his adorable accent.

"Why thank you, kind sir," she replied with a warm smile, adding with a playful giggle, "You look positively good enough to eat, but I think I'll have a salad just the same."

Beth ordered a cocktail to start. It being southern Spain, Lucas was able to order a glass of red wine. Beth felt immensely more relaxed once the gin began to take effect. They opted for tapas and, sitting closely, enjoyed a lovely dinner, several glasses of wine, and delightful conversation, for what seemed to both like an hour but was more than three. However inappropriate, the signals were there in spades -- intense eye contact, playful flirtation, innuendo, knowing glances, and warm smiles. Beth placed her hand atop Lucas's several times, and restaurant staff would be forgiven for being confused about the true nature of their relationship -- mother and son? Teacher and student? Grandmother and grandson? May-December lovers?

Despite his boyish innocence and latent shyness, it would have been clear to any observer that Lucas was absolutely smitten with his mother’s friend. He listened intently to her stories, laughed at her amusing anecdotes, and was often gushing in his praise. After more wine than he was used to, he also became increasingly transparent in the way he looked at her, admiring the agreeable way she filled out her little black dress.

For Beth, the confluence of romantic forces was irresistible -- the wine, the romantic setting, the enchanting conversation, and the gorgeous and doting young man who made her feel like the center of his world at that moment, made her feel sexier than she probably ever had. It was a lethal mix, and her panties became so wet during dinner she worried Lucas might detect a strong feminine scent emanating from between her stockinged thighs.

"This is so nice,” said Lucas sweetly. “I don't want this evening to end,"

Beth paused for a moment and then threw caution to the wind.

"Well, it doesn't have to, you know," she said and then paused. "Would you like to come back to my guesthouse with me?" she asked.

Lucas blushed so deeply that it was apparent even in the dim candlelight.

“Oh, my goodness,” gushed Beth, wearing a bright-eyed smile. “You’re blushing! Do you have any idea how adorable you look when you blush?”

"Of course, it's late," he stammered, wearing a sheepish grin, his cheeks crimson. "I would be happy to ... to walk you back to your suite."

If it was possible, in that very moment, Beth found him as sweet, innocent, and adoringly cute as she did irresistibly sexy. She leaned forward, took his trembling hand in hers, looked at him with a warm, affectionate smile, and whispered.

"No, silly -- I meant so that we can make love."

Lucas swallowed a dry-mouthed swallow. The handsome boy’s nervousness brought out the nurturing mother in Beth. She gently took his large, warm hand in hers.

"Oh, sweetie … it's okay. I promise,” she said in a soft, reassuring tone, gently brushing a lock of his black hair from his brow. “Please don't be shy or feel bad or afraid. It's just two people who care very deeply for each other and want to express those feelings physically. The best sex really is about expressing love and wanting to provide physical pleasure to someone you care about. It will be our little secret, darling. I promise. No one else ever needs to know."

She placed her hand gently under his chin and lifted his bashful, downcast eyes to hers.

"Don't you want to go to bed with me, darling?" she asked.

"Oh my god, yes, so much," came the quick response. "But ... "

"But what?" she continued, suppressing her excitement.

"But, I ... I don't want to hurt you, Auntie Beth."

His concern was so genuine, it was all Beth could do not to smother him with tender, maternal kisses.

"Oh, my darling, please don't worry about that, okay?" she said, playfully tapping the end of his nose with the long nail of her index finger. "You let me worry about that, okay?"

After Beth signed over the bill to her room, Lucas gallantly held her chair for her. The sight of her from behind -- the narrow, cinched waist, wide hips, and voluptuous derriere -- made his young heart quicken.

"My sweet," said Beth. "I'd like to go back to my suite, freshen up a bit, and change into something a little more comfortable. Would you be a very kind gentleman and allow me about twenty minutes before you come round?"

"Of course!" stumbled Lucas.

"Thank you, sweetie -- I know, women can be so silly sometimes."

Beth kissed Lucas on the cheek and left.

Back at her Parador, half nester, half seductress, Beth quickly set about creating the proper atmosphere for a deliciously romantic evening that would, hopefully, end in passionate lovemaking -- large, scented candles, soft, Brazilian bossa nova music in the background, chilled champagne, and large throw pillows scattered all around the spacious sectional sofa and across her king-sized canopy bed. For the final touch, she slipped into a very short, semi-sheer black baby doll and matching panties. The colour of her baby doll matched her silk stockings, so she left them on. The lingerie was delicate and light, the semi-sheer fabric revealed the dark shadow of her trimmed maidenhead and the pink, saucer-sized areolae of her breasts.

Beth had just touched up her lipstick and fussed with her hair when there was a soft knock at her door. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Lucas stood tall before her holding a bouquet of roses.

"Oh, you dear! That's so sweet of you, thank you," gushed Beth. She found a vase by the window for the flowers, and Lucas seized the opportunity to feast his eyes upon the line of Beth’s womanly bum.

Beth poured two glasses of champagne, handed one to him, and then sat down among the pillows on the expansive sectional sofa.

"Mmm, yummy," she cooed, taking a first sip.

Beth smiled and patted the spot on the sofa next to her. "Why don't you take off your jacket and sit down?"

Lucas, still looking a little bashful and awkward, which Beth found ridiculously cute, did as she asked and settled in beside her. He found her perfume intoxicating and somehow so ‘adult’.

Beth set their glasses down and their eyes met, one of her eyes partially and seductively obscured by her stylish white hair.

"I would like to thank you for your lovely flowers," she said with allure. "But before I do, I want to make sure it's alright if I thank you with a kiss."

Lucas, worried he might not have the power of speech at that moment, silently nodded in the affirmative.

"I'm very glad you don't mind," she winked, moving in close and pressing herself against him. "And you must promise me – no ‘auntie kiss' this time?"

Before Lucas could nod his head in agreement, the eager matron cupped his face in her hands and pressed her pillowy lips to his. It was a kiss both had been fantasizing about for some time, and it did not disappoint. What began slowly, softly, and tenderly, soon became wet and hungry and passionate, their breathing pronounced. Lucas had never been kissed quite like that before, not really. It was so hungry, so wanton. He was inspired to return the passion. Their kissing got him over the worst of his nerves, but he still couldn't quite believe what was happening. Beth’s warm, wet tongue groped his, and he could feel the sleeping giant between his legs awaken in earnest.

"Hold me in your arms, darling," said Beth. Lucas dutifully took her soft, voluptuous form and held her to him. She adored being held in a man's arms. It had been so long, she thought she might melt.

After a long, sensual snuggle, Beth got up and straddled his hips. Lucas could feel the heat of her sex through her flimsy panties and his pants. She took his hands and placed them on her soft, curvy behind, then, looking down, pressed the tips of her manicured nails to the top of her brief panties, drawing his attention to the outline of dark pubic hair beneath the thin layer of semi-sheer fabric.

"Do you like the pretty little bow on my panties?" asked Beth coyly. But before the handsome boy was able to comment, she pointed to the one that tied the top of her babydoll.

"And what about this one?" she asked quietly, her tone uncannily feminine. Once again, Lucas wordlessly nodded in the affirmative.

With that, Beth slowly untied the drawstring. A heartfelt "Wow" was all the teen could manage when her heavy, buoyant breasts were unleashed.

"A bit too big, I know,” said the fifty-something vixen.

"No!" he shot back. "They're unbelievably beautiful."

She cupped a heavy breast in her hand and with the other behind Lucas's neck, brought his sensuous lips to her swollen areola. Though daunted by their size, he eagerly kissed and suckled, first one then the other, causing them to swell and puff up like large, pink, conical caps.

Beth let out a soft moan, tilted her head back, and closed her eyes.

"Oh, that feels wonderful, darling," she purred. "I love the way you kiss and suckle my breasts. Please, darling ... suck them harder."

Lucas obliged like a hungry, nursing child. Beth moaned, gasping whenever he gently drew his teeth across the swollen tips. Lucas marveled at how weighty and firm they felt in his hands.

A ferocious hunger came over the older woman, and she felt a warm tingling developing in the pit of her belly. She cupped his face in her hands once again and kissed him passionately.

"I can't believe how gorgeous and sexy you are, and how wet you make me."

Beth climbed off the young boy’s lap and sat next to him, pressing her large breasts against her handsome young conquest. Gently tracing his ear with the fingers of one hand, and without looking down, Beth slowly drew her other hand down over Lucas’s thigh, towards the inseam of his pant leg, her fingers tentatively exploring, suddenly conscious of the fact that what she was touching had the girth of a can of fizzy drink.

"My god, Lucas -- is that all really you??!!"

Indeed, it was. Beth ran her fingers along the length of his pant leg a good halfway to his knee. At the halfway point, she gave the fat shaft a gentle squeeze.

"Good god,” blurted the mature matriarch, genuinely wide-eyed and incredulous.

Lucas carefully assessed her reaction, for this was the moment when most women blanched at the idea of continuing much further, such was the degree of nervousness and fear that invariably followed a closer, more firsthand inspection of his colossal endowment. His albeit limited sexual experience had taught him that a woman's eyes were almost always bigger than her qium at the moment of truth. But he would not have to wait long for his fears to be dispelled.

"Can you grab my purse, sweetie?" she asked, motioning to the small Prada purse sitting by the sofa.

With her purse in his hand, Beth led Lucas by the wrist into the bedroom and had him stand at the end of the bed.

"May I see it, darling?" she asked.

Without waiting for an answer, and while her young charge silently looked on, staring at the breasts he had just tasted, the older matron knelt before the handsome teen, removed his shoes and socks, and unbuttoned his shirt. Then, unzipping his pants, she reached up, slipped her fingers inside the waistband of his pants, and drew them down.

Eleven rapidly swelling inches of forearm-thick cock dropped out between his parted thighs, the huge head grazing her cheek.

"Pardon my language, darling, but holy fuck!" gasped Beth.

"Does it turn you off or scare you?" the gorgeous young boy asked sheepishly.

"Oh, my darling,” gushed Beth. “No, it doesn't turn me off, quite the contrary. It does scare me and makes me more than a little nervous, I'll admit to that," she added breathlessly. "You have by far the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life. I mean it's positively enormous. But no, it's definitely not a turn-off, darling."

Akisha_Lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akisha_Lee

She moved in closer, still on her knees. Attempting to grasp the shaft with both hands, she gasped out loud once more.

"My fingers don't even reach all the way around it," she observed incredulously, as if she were speaking to herself. She began to lovingly draw her grip up and down the immense length of it, staring at it, mesmerized.

"My goodness, it’s so powerful-looking and beautiful," gushed Beth. "Would it be alright if I tried to put it in my mouth?"

Lucas nodded, and Beth leaned closer still, first kissing the side of the shaft, leaving smudges of red lipstick, then enveloping the massive head with her sensual lips. The boy’s head arched back when the mature woman’s warm mouth and wet tongue first tasted the tip of his hardening monster. The head was so big she had to be careful not to accidentally draw her teeth across it.

Watching his reaction, Beth suckled the huge head then spread her lips and attempted more. With her lips rather absurdly stretched, and her tongue forced against the bottom of her mouth, she managed several more inches, swirling her tongue over the underside of his head and shaft. Lucas looked on in quiet admiration at his fifty-eight-year-old lover’s willingness to gag herself repeatedly and enthusiastically on his huge erection.

With both hands pumping the shaft, Beth began sucking his giant cock in earnest. An excess of saliva began to build up in her mouth, and a sticky mixture of lipstick and spit began seeping from her stretched lips, trickling down over her fingers, and trailing in strings to the floor. Her pace quickened, her head began to bob, and the head of Lucas's erection began bumping against the back of Beth's throat. She moaned as she tried valiantly to accommodate more and more of him in her mouth without gagging. Despite her best efforts, though, she could only manage a small fraction of it. Still, her wanton enthusiasm continued to shock Lucas. He'd never experienced a woman so eager to pleasure him orally. He did not think her ‘old’, but somehow the sight of his busty aunt, a woman approaching sixty, sucking his cock so lovingly, so hungrily, left him in awed rapture.

"As much as I want you to cum on my face and breasts, sweetie, I want sex," she said, panting and catching her breath. "I need you to fuck me, darling."

Something about her unfiltered and naked lust emboldened Lucas. Like the gallant young man that he was, he took Beth's hand and helped her up, his giant, weighty prong bobbing straight out and down from between his legs.

"Can I take off your panties, Beth?" he asked ever so sweetly.

"Of course, my sweet," she replied eagerly.

Angling her shoulders, she removed her opened babydoll. Her young lover approached and gently traced her naked shoulders with his fingers, softly kissing her neck. Beth closed her eyes and gasped when she felt his heavy, hard sex brush against her side when she felt his thumb brush across her swollen nipple. Lucas gently lay the object of his affection on the expansive, king-size bed, her heavy breasts coming to rest at her sides. Kneeling next to her, he raised her knees, reached under her behind on both sides and gently removed her tiny lacy panties, holding them to his nose to savour her feminine scent. Beth watched as the young boy moved between her now parted legs and began to slowly kiss the insides of her fleshy thighs.

"God, you're so incredibly sexy," purred Beth. Then, pointing down to her exposed pussy, added, "Please, darling, I want you to kiss me here. You need to make me very wet, so you don’t hurt me."

Requiring no further direction or encouragement, Lucas gently pressed his sensuous lips and wet tongue to her moist labial lips, eliciting another intake of breath from the prone matron. Lucas's tongue began to circle and pass over the older woman’s clitoris, with ever-increasing pressure and frequency, causing her to swoon.

"Oh, darling," she sighed.

Gripping his hair roughly between her fingers, she pressed his face forcefully between her thighs.

"That's it, sweetie ... Don't stop ... Oh, god, I love the way you lick my pussy."

Despite being such a young man, Lucas's oral talents were praiseworthy, and with warm, tingling, and grinding sensations approaching their apex in the depths of her pelvis, Beth soon cried out. The mature woman arched her back and head, mouth agape, and roughly gripped the boy’s shiny black hair with clenched, sweaty fingers, as wave after wave of a powerful orgasm rippled through her curvy body. After her groans and contortions had abated, the two cuddled together once more, suckling each other's tongues. Still kissing and nibbling each other's lips, Beth reached down with her hand and gripped the rock-hard monster that was likely to cause more than a few women to walk awkwardly for several days post-coitus.

She didn't know which to be more incredulous about -- the incredible length or the formidable girth. The smooth skin was taut now, and Luca’s rigid penis felt like a warm club. She knew it was soon to lay waste to her delicate nether region, and the nervous excitement made her tremble. She held his face with her hand and drew his eyes to hers.

"Sweetie, I want you to try to put it inside me now," she said.

Lucas, his teenage arousal now piqued in the extreme, still did his best not to rush. This was his mother’s friend. He cared for her very much. His unusual size was ruinous to women's pussies -- this he knew -- and he did not relish the idea of causing the object of his newfound affections pain.

“Are you sure?" he asked one last time.

"Get my purse," she whispered.

She had him reach inside for the lubrication, telling him to disregard the XXXL condoms.

"Smear that all over that giant cock of yours," instructed Beth.

When she practically begged him to make love to her, he positioned himself between her legs and laid his enormous weapon across her belly. Her eyes widened yet again when she looked down and observed that it extended beyond her navel. From that perspective, the incongruity of something that large fitting inside her, the disparity in size between his erection and her delicate maidenhead, was staggering. With his strong hands resting atop her raised knees, she reached down and stroked it lovingly, sighing and marveling at its punitive dimensions.

"My god, I so want you inside me," she gushed, surprising herself with her daring. "I don't know if I can handle all that, but I so want to try. I want it to fit, and if we're patient and take our time, it might," she said. "But even if I cry out, please don't get discouraged, luv. Promise me that unless I tell you to stop, you will keep trying, darling? I know there will be pain, but let’s go slow and not give up, okay?"

Lucas stroked his gigantic, well-lubricated shaft with both hands, making it glisten.

“Oh, Beth,” gushed Lucas. “You’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever met. I wanna put it inside you.”

Beth's breathing became more pronounced in anticipation of what would doubtless be a difficult penetration, her large-breasted chest rose and fell as the young boy, gripping his penis with both hands, pointed the tip towards her narrow point of entry. Lucas slowly began drawing the tip up and down between the petals of her moist flower, gently priming it for the onslaught to come.

"Are you ready?" he asked. Beth nodded and, gripping the front of the shaft tightly, Lucas leaned forward and slowly started trying to push the head inside.

Not immune to signals or body language -- in fact being quite sensitive to them -- he noticed that Beth began clenching the bed sheets tightly with both hands straight away. He heard the quick intake of breath and watched as she closed her eyes and tried to focus on her breathing. After three of four unsuccessful attempts, Beth managed to relax enough that the head finally disappeared between her massively dilated labial lips.

"My god, that fucking thing is huge," she whimpered, no longer mindful of sounding like a proper lady. "Go slow, okay, sweetie? That thing could really hurt me."

Despite not wanting to inflict pain, and going out of his way not to be a brute, Lucas still quietly enjoyed the rush of being able to overwhelm women like he could. Beth was no exception – four decades older, a mother, and far more sexually experienced, yet still light-headed and breathless from dealing with the size of his penis.

Having gained the head, Lucas began slowly applying more and more pelvic force to his probing and stretching. Beth's labial lips were soon stretched taut, dilated to the max by his incredible girth. With gentle rocking, and slow, incremental gains, he eventually fit a respectable five or six inches inside his mature, feminine conquest.

"Oh, my god!” gasped Beth, mouth agape, eyes rolling back in her head. "You feel like a bloody battering ram!"

Beth continued to whimper and pant as her young charge gained more and more ground. Each time progress was made, he would stop and allow her to breathe and relax. At one point, she raised her head and looked down, wincing, to observe the intensely erotic site -- her teenage lover's enormous cock slowly disappearing between her matronly thighs. His young body was so perfect and beautiful, his cock so punishingly large.

"Oh god," she hissed through gritted teeth. "You're so incredibly deep."

By about inch nine, with Beth sounding almost faint, and after what seemed to them like an eternity of slow, measured progress, Lucas felt the head bump of his erection against Beth’s cervix. She had topped out with only about two pop-can-thick inches to spare.

Feeling more confident and excited that they might actually be able to make love properly, Lucas became more verbally expressive. After allowing his aunt time to adjust, he withdrew to the tip and then buried his fat battering ram back inside her vaginal canal in one full, nine-inch thrust. He knew just when to pull back to avoid hitting her cervix again, but Beth still almost barked from the greater force of it.

"You feel that?" asked Lucas, his young ass tightening each time he worked his giant dick inside her. "Feel all that cock inside you? God, you’re so tight."

"Oh, yes, sweetie," groaned a weakened Beth in response. "I've never ... It's so ... You're stretching my pussy, … so deep … you’re ten times the size of my ex-husband."

To slow things down, and once the unlikely pair of lovers had achieved something of a sensual rhythm to their lovemaking, Beth raised her knees slightly higher and enveloped her gorgeous young lover in her arms, gently squeezing his young body with her thicc thighs, sighing and gasping and whimpering as the teenager continued to test the limits of her outmatched pussy. Beth brought Luca’s lips to her own with her hands, kissing his passionately, their bronzed bodies intertwined.

“Oh, my gawd, it’s so big!” gasped Beth, drawing her teeth across the boy’s ear lobe, drawing her fingernails across the flawless skin of his tanned back. “I never knew sex could be like this …”

On each in-stroke, Lucas's cock was so thick, Beth's labia lips folded inward, almost disappearing, and causing her clit to rub against the top ridge of his shaft. Conversely, with each outstroke, she felt as though he might take her delicate insides with him. Like a train slowly leaving the station, Luca’s pace began to build momentum; his in-and-out thrusts becoming faster and more forceful. Beth's manicured nails dug deeper into Lucas's forearms and made him wince.

"Good girl," he offered encouragingly. "Take that huge cock like a good girl."

The pain came in waves, but Beth was determined not to surrender. With Lucas's cock-pumping now reaching battering ram force, she bit her knuckle to avoid crying out and signaling that she really couldn't handle him, that he was just far too big, that her little pink sheath was no match for it after all.

"Oh ... god," she whimpered, eyes and teeth clenched, barely audible and swallowing hard. "Oh ... god, you’re ... you're splitting me in two, darling ... "

Lucas was grunting now, beads of sweat forming on his brow.

"You're as tight as a vice," he hissed.

Still, as their lovemaking continued unabated, Beth began to reap the benefits of mind over body. Forcing herself to relax and not panic, the pain slowly began to transform into pleasure, an intense endorphin rush of primal pleasure. She was just beginning to be engulfed in the euphoria of it when Lucas withdrew and directed her to get on her hands and knees. With her vagina stretched and gaping from being so obscenely stretched, she obliged, bracing herself against the headboard, anticipating the boy’s renewed assault on her beleaguered pussy.

Beth closed her eyes as Lucas re-inserted the head of his massive weapon between the lips of her now raw slit. Somehow, she felt even more vulnerable on her hands and knees, facing her pillow, her fleshy behind and tender pussy exposed and vulnerable to the next incursion by the teen’s fearsome horse cock. Her pussy now a temporarily stretched canal, Lucas was soon pounding into her again with long, forceful, relentless thrusting. Her large breasts pressed into the pillows, and she could feel her slightly Rubenesque derriere jiggle with the violence of his pounding.

"Holy fuck!" she panted. "That thing is so ... fucking ... huge!"

With his hands tightly gripping her waist now, Lucas began bucking into his curvaceous lover with complete abandon. a first for him. It was then Beth was hit with the first of several teeth-jarring, vaginal orgasms. So different than clitoral orgasms, they came in waves, making her dizzy with a euphoric cocktail of complete release and grinding pleasure.

"That's it, darling!" she shrieked almost hoarsely. "Don't stop! Please don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me with that giant dick! Oh, darling, you own my little pussy …"

The young boy grabbed Beth’s hair roughly and grunted, mercilessly assaulting her overmatched maidenhead with extreme force and size.

"Your pussy feels so amazing, so tight," moaned Lucas, adding, "I think I'm going to cum ... "

He withdrew and stepped off the bed. Beth let go of her tight, sweaty grip on the bedpost and sat facing him on the edge of the bed, enthralled by the sight of him stroking the eleven-inch monster that had just wreaked havoc on her vagina.

"That's it, sweetie, good boy," cooed Beth. "Cum on my face and in my mouth.”

Vigorously pumping his long shaft with both hands, his sac tightening, Lucas grunted a final, deep grunt, his butt and abdomen tightening, before jettisoning long, thick ropes of hot white semen across Beths face, her gaping mouth, and her huge breasts, hitting the back of her throat, and splashing in streaks across her lips, chin, and hair. The ropes just kept coming, and the force and volume of Luca’s ejaculation overwhelmed the older woman.

When it was over, Beth drew her fingers across her face and breasts, sucked the semen from her fingers, and swallowed.

"Mmm, you taste so yummy," she purred.

Looking down to assess the damage her handsome young lover had visited upon her with his oversized penis, Beth spread her thighs and touched herself, wincing and sucking in air through her teeth.

"My poor little pussy and cervix," she said with a mischievous smirk. "Your penis is a bit of a battering ram."

With Lucas's spent monster now swinging heavily between his thighs, Beth reached out, grabbed his hand, and pulled him into bed with her. The pair of lovers rested in each other's arms, cuddling closely, intimately, until their mutual lusts were once again revived. They made love repeatedly, relentlessly, until the wee hours, eventually collapsing and drifting off to a delicious sleep in each other’s arms.

They spent the remainder of their time in Spain together, as two people who have fallen hopelessly for each other are wont to do – romantic dinners, walks along the beach holding hands, and non-stop sex.

As Beth gazed out at the clouds from her window seat on the flight home to Los Angeles, re-living the previous few weeks in her mind's eye, she smiled at one obscure memory in particular.

Upon their return from Madrid, Claire had noticed that Beth, although positively glowing, winced every time she sat down or crossed her legs. When she asked her about it, Beth could only manage a bashful, cryptic response and a blushing smile.

“Horseback riding. Too much time riding an energetic young horse.”

Published 
Written by LadyDesiree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments