Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Student Bar

"We all have to start somewhere"

40
9 Comments 9
677 Views 677
2.8k words 2.8k words

There's this guy, Simon, whom I met at a bar, I guess maybe he is in his fifties. He's a businessman and quite high profile in the city council he works at or something like that.

I was in a bar with two girlfriends from Uni, it was early evening on a Saturday, and it was a packed bar, even that early, because it is a cheap place well known for students starting their night out; also they were showing a rugby match so loads of guys were watching screens. Simon and a few of his mates were watching it. I didn't notice any of them we were just at our table doing our thing.

I wasn't drunk but was tipsy and I first saw Simon on the way back from the toilets. He walked past and smiled and looked me up and down and the big mirror on the wall showed me his eyes following me as I walked past him and he did a mini halt at the toilet door checking me out as I walked away. I smiled. He's much older but it's always nice to get attention. I was wearing a little dress, it was spring and warm and the dress was thin and tight and short and showed me off perfectly. You've seen my body so you will know where all my best curves are for a cute little dress.

Anyway, after this I started noticing him looking. It's like he's sitting at the table with his friends pretending to chat with them but just staring at me. It's nothing unusual though because all guys do this all the time to all girls but I suppose this time I enjoyed it. Maybe a few drinks and a spring mood had me enjoying the older attention. The rugby game on TV had finished and the music was on and soon enough I noticed his friends had gone. He was blatantly hanging around with a dribble left in his drink and we exchanged a few smiles. Looking quite odd on his own at a little table in a business suit surrounded by groups of scruffy students all pissed already. He is only hanging around for one reason and that's to get into me, I'm sure of it.

So anyway after lots of perving on me from his table and a few smiles exchanged he does the old man thing of shaking his glass as if to mime asking me if I want a drink. I smile and nod. He's not red hot but he's quite handsome and smart and to be honest as a poor uni girl he might be a free night out at least. That's bad, isn't it? But it turns me on knowing that sometimes. It makes me feel naughty doing that. So I follow him to the bar.

It's packed at the bar, three or four people deep, and of course like all guys he uses this as a chance to get close. An excuse to touch me, to guide me to the bar, and an excuse to press against me. The whole 'ladies' first' thing in these cases is 'pretend' gentleman behaviour when it's a chance to hold and press against little feminine bodies in sexy little dresses. And he does. Behind me. Pushing himself against me as we move towards the bar. We are almost pinned in between people on either side of us and further behind us as his right hand rests firmly on my right thigh as I stand with my back to him. He's slightly taller but I am wearing heels so he's probably quite a few inches taller normally.

I can feel how strong his hand grips my thigh. He leans forward at this point and asks me what would I like to drink. His face was right up to my ear as he pressed his body into me. An older confident man with no inhibitions. Casually presses his crotch against my bum and holds himself there. I oblige. "Big vodka," I answer not moving and letting him press.

And this carries on until we get our drinks. He's behind me. He stays behind me as he orders the drink. He stays behind me as he pays. He stays behind me waiting for me to move. He doesn't want to move. He is holding me in position and pushing himself against my little bum. There's not much between his twitching cock and my bare bum. Just a flimsy dress and a tiny thong. A thong that's getting quite warm now.

Each tiny movement like my wriggle or his adjustment seems to make his cock feel differently against my bum. I know what he's doing. He's trying to get himself insanely and explosively hard. He's trying to get between my bum cheeks. Each time he presses it forces my thong between my bum and against my pussy lips. Am I a bad girl standing there in public letting a random older guy press against me and buy me drinks? Am I bad for letting him get hard over me? Rub his hard cock against my soft little bum? Is it bad that I'm getting wet because this is so naughty? My friends are close by and the bar is full of so many people. That turns me on. And I throw my drink down in one and put the glass on the bar turning my head back a little and telling him, "Same again, please."

And again he stands behind me his hand holding my thigh and his cock pressed against my bum as he gets the bar girl's attention. He presses against me as he orders the drink. He rubs harder against me as he pays for the drink and I stay perfectly still for him. He feels how hard he is now as he presses. Feeling my heart race a billion miles an hour at my naughty powerful behaviour. This is simply, me standing, in a bar, letting a random man rub his cock against my bum so he will buy me free drinks. That is what it comes down to, and to be honest that makes me as wet as fuck.

And so this goes on and on and drinks are downed and his cock gets harder and harder and hardly a word is said because he doesn't want to stop rubbing me. I assume he's waiting for me to make him stop but I like it. I like free drinks. I'm liking old cock desperate for me. I like hard cock forcing my knickers up my bum and rubbing against my wet 'lil' pussy lips. But we are getting closer to the bar now with all the pushing and all the people coming and going until he's pressing me against the bar. So I have no choice but to move a little. I turn on my side and he walks forward to order more drinks.

This is the first time close up we can look each other in the eye. I am sideways on to him as he faces the bar but I'm shy in my smiles. Little blushes. He looks a little flushed himself but I guess all that blood rushing to his hard cock has caused that and he smiles back. Looking down at my boobs. No bra. Smallish boobs. Sensitive and aroused right now. Goosebumps all over them. Nipples tingling.

It's still tight at the bar, we're close together because he is making sure of that. He's no longer rubbing me from behind but you can tell he wants to get back to feeling me. You can tell he knows I was letting him.

He's kinda cute. Older. Smart in his suit. This is the first close-up look I get at him sideways on. His eyes are all over me. He's looking at me and I can read his look as pure sex. Looking at me as a fuck. A pussy he wants right now. A pussy he's expecting to get after buying drinks and signs of acceptance of his cock rubbing antics. And I can see his cock wants it. I look down and he's hard through his suit trousers. That big bulge forcing itself against the trousers. Omg that soaks me some extra in my tiny panties. Raw meaty hard hot cock right there, inches from me.

I've never done this before but I feel I have no choice. He stands facing the bar and gets the bar girls' attention for drinks and I move my hand between his legs. His face and body grimace as my hand reaches down beneath bar level and my little soft fingers grip his hard cock through his trousers. OMG, he's hard. Even through the fabric, I feel the hot twitches and he can hardly hide the feeling he has with the look on his face as he orders the drinks. She doesn't know the pleasure he's having as she gets the drink.

Mhargaputah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mhargaputah

My grip turned to strokes. He looks at me. I smile. A horny dirty girl smiles. And it's his turn to stay perfectly still. His mind screams to him, "Stay still and make sure she doesn't stop," and she doesn't. Right there at the bar, as he orders drinks I slowly start to wank him through his suit trousers feeling every throb and seeing how hard he fights to keep his face from giving him away.

The bar girl puts the drinks down and he takes his time paying and I'm looking at him sideways as I wank him. I'm smiling because I can see her through the corner of my eye waiting for payment and he seems to be in a zombie zone. Loving my hand wanking his cock too much to notice the drinks are there. She looks at him then me and then at him and I think she guesses something is going on, but as she takes his money she doesn't bat an eyelid, she's probably seen more graphic moments in this bar.

And maybe subconsciously, that's the moment I decide to step up a gear. She didn't react and even though I'm wanking him through his trousers at the bar, surrounded by hundreds of party-goers, I rub the palm of my hand up and down his crotch area over his hard cock allowing my fingertips to find and pinch his zip. And he knows it. He gasps. He doesn't know how to act at this moment in public so he picks his drink up and sips. He gasps again as I teasingly move in a little closer and unzip him right there and then.

Now even though I have never done this before this way in public I still feel like I've done it a billion times and all of a sudden any inhibitions I might have had about publicly unzipping a random old man and wanking his cock have turned to a horny power. I feel tingles and a rush of wetness in my thong. It's soaked and it feels like a wet rag pressed into my tight little pussy. It's the power. Right now this old guy won't move. All he wants is what I'm proposing. He is oblivious to the rest of the world now and fake sips his drink and my fingers part the fly on his suit trousers.

We both share the same tremors as my fingers move inside his boxers and touch his cock. Big and very hot and hard. He winces. Lots of winces as my soft little fingertips explore what he's got there. Maybe he loses balance a little and leans towards the bar for support and as he does his cock moves into my right hand and I gladly accept. Gripping this big hard

thing flesh against flesh.

Big hard long slow strokes up and down this hard old cock, wanking him inside his boxers and he is so unsure how to react, maybe this is new for him too, but I stay calm and still and lean into the bar as he does and wank him steady. He doesn't know what to do but sips his drink and maybe tries to touch me but I shake my head, no, stay still.

He's aching in my hand and I'm soaked in my panties. We are surrounded by my friends and strangers. I lean over awkwardly with my left hand to the bar and take my drink and I sip my vodka as I smile and watch his face, as I wank him and randomly grip and grab his cock so hard.

It's so noisy with chat and music so I shout a few inches into his ear, "Tell me when." I smile.

He looks at me not understanding the question. "Tell me when you're going to cum," I shout the few inches to his ear and he winces again at this and my perfectly timed grip on his cock. Looking around to see if he could see if anyone had heard me. I smile.

He gives me that look screaming, "Very soon."

And I smile and sip and drip into my panties as I wank him harder and faster. On the other side of him, someone is at the bar ordering a drink and he's just staring straight ahead sipping and being wanked inside his suit trousers by a young uni girl.

I'm guessing the bar girl knows what's happening. She sees him. She sees my shoulders and arms moving around. She must know that it can't be a coincidence, that his face betrays ecstasy, as I do this to him. And I know he is close. 'Tell me when' I smile as I sip a drink and speed up my fingers on his cock. And he looks at me as if to say 'now'. She knows. The bar girl. She knows.

And I wank him. Wank him. Wank him. You have no idea how horny I feel right now. As powerful as fuck. This businessman older than my dad reduced from a confident guy trying to impress me, to a motionless wreck in my control, standing still in public waiting for me to empty his cock and balls. Scared, I will stop yet he's obviously not scared of getting caught. My pussy screams like thunderous lightning bolts flying around my panties and as much as I need fucking right now I need more to abuse this cock in my hand until he covers my fingers with cum.

I grab that cock firm and hard and wank it furiously as I lean into him saying 'cum now old man' and he groans and winces 'cum now you dirty old man' I say gritted teeth with panties on fire and my wrapped around his cock.

He grabs the bar and puts his drink down, bowing his head and closing his eyes as my hand inside his boxers wanks him to an explosion. I don't catch the bar girl out of the corner of my eyes because I'm staring at his face as he cums. She must know he's cumming if she's looking.

He groans but it's hidden by the music and he jolts and shudders as my soft young fingers wank that horny hard aching cock to the end. His boxers fill with a huge load of sexy hot sticky cum which immediately covers my fingers and as I carry on wanking this thick cock until the cum lubricates my fingers to slide up and down and up and down his naked shaft to squeeze load after load into his boxers. Eyes closed still he grimaces as each tug empties him further. My face is determined and teeth gritted as I empty him with a hard forced wank until he looks up eyes opened, breathless and empty.

There's a few seconds which feels like a lifetime before I take my hand out of his boxers, the throbbing dying down on his cock and the relief evident all through his body and soul. He twitches as I fumble out of his trousers and watches me take my hand back, raise it to my face and smell my cum covered fingers with a big smile. He knows what I want. And I show him. Each little cum drop I taste from my fingers. Sticky and cool now those tasty drops are not to be wasted and I lick him all up, cleaning myself after wanking him, wanting to kneel and clean him too but not in this bar. Well, not this time.

Published 
Written by hersecretdream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments