Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Mess - Part 6

"Brittany tries a different approach"

9
5 Comments 5
3.6k Views 3.6k
612 words 612 words

Author's Notes

"This relationship which only began a few days ago takes another turn."

I went home and went to bed, planning on our morning. I fell asleep quickly.

My cell phone rang at midnight and it was Brittany.

“Hello."

“I wanted you to know what you missed by leaving me alone tonight.” I could hear a buzzing noise in the background. “I have my vibrator out and it will finish what you started. Can you hear it?”

“Yes, I can."

“I am touching it to my clit. I have it on slow speed and it feels like someone is licking me.” And I could hear her softly moan.

“Tell me more about it.”

“It has several speeds and pulses. I can speed it up or slow it down. I have had it for a few months, and I use it almost every night. Once I pull it out, I play with it until I orgasm. Sometimes multiple orgasms.” I could hear her soft sounds and the sound of the vibrator in the background. “Unfortunately for you this is a solo show, and you will hear it but not see it.”

I could tell our conversation was affecting me already and I reached down to check. My cock was already semi-hard and my touch probed it to attention. “Just so you know, two can play this game. My cock is hard.”

“My vibrator is now inside of me. It is filling me up and I can feel the juices. I am taking the juices on my finger and tasting them. Ummmmmm, this is so fucking hot. I want you to listen to me as I play with myself. Tell me what you are doing.”

“I have my cock in my right hand and am slowly stroking it. Long slow strokes from top to bottom. I am imagining you laying in front of me and I am watching you play with your vibrator.”

RubyQueenss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyQueenss

“I have it completely inside me now. It is thicker than you, but not as long. I am pulling it out and letting it touch my clit. Oh My God, the sensations. Oh, fuck me, harder and deeper. I’m cumming!”

She reached her peak and it sounded just like our times together. As she orgasmed, I stroked hard and erupted with my cum shooting out on my chest.

“Did you cum on yourself?”

“Yes.”

“Good, put some on your finger and taste it. Tell me what it tastes like.”

“Brittany, I have never done that, I don’t know if I can.”

“I don’t give a damn if you never have, do it now.”

In just a few days she was pushing me to places I had never been. I put a few drops on my index finger and brought it to my mouth. I tasted just a drop and then stopped.”

“Taste more. I want you to eat your cum. You shoot it in my mouth and expect me to taste it. You taste it too.”

Tasting myself is something I have thought about but never tried. It was impossible to describe the taste. It was salty, and the texture was smooth and somewhat thick.

I paused for a few seconds before describing it to Brittany. Before I could respond she spoke up, “See you in the morning. Sleep well cum eater,” and she hung up.

I was surprised that she hung up so quickly then I realized we were still finding our boundaries and positions in this relationship. Almost immediately I was notified of a text on my phone. Of course, it was from Brittany. It was a picture of her vibrator resting on her pussy. The juice was glistening. The message said, “This is waiting for you. Good night.”

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments