Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor (Part 6 – Doc and Sophie)

"Sophie tries the clit clip and has intense orgasms."

9
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This was after Tessa left, following her delightful experience. The doctor and Mrs. Winterbottom still have some play to do. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Would love to know how you experience this Doctor series."

Sophie and I were still in the office tidying up after Tessa left.

I realised that Tessa had forgotten to take her toys, and I indicated as much to Sophie.

“Tessa forgot to take the toys I bought for her,” I said.

“Oh, that is interesting,” she replied. “Besides the nipple clamps, what else did you get her?”

“Orgasm balls, and a clit clip,” I said. “I also got you something but you have to wait for it.”

“Oh my,” she said. “I’m intrigued. I know orgasm balls from porn, but I don’t know what a clit clip is.”

“It’s a metal clip that you put over your clit and inner labia,” I said. “You need to be aroused to wear it because your clitoris needs to be erect.”

“Wow,” she said. “Won’t that hurt?”

“It’s not supposed to hurt,” I said. “It is just supposed to feel really nice.”

“Can I try it?” she asked.

“What now?” I returned.

“Well, I meet the first condition,” she said. “I am still very aroused. I feel like I could cum a thousand times.”

“That’s kind of hot,” I said, my cock starting to swell. “Okay, you can try it.”

I got out the clip from the cloth bag, opened up the packaging, and rinsed it under hot water. I handed it to Sophie.

“I have no idea what to do with that,” she said. “Can you do it for me?”

“Okay,” I said, taking the clip. “You should probably lie down on the examining table and open your legs for me.”

“Doc, I have never enjoyed opening my legs for anyone before,” she said. “But for you, they are always open. I mean that.”

I pulled her soaking panties down to her ankles. She opened her legs, and sure enough, her clit was swollen and clear liquid was dripping from her pussy even though she had cleaned up after Tessa left.

“Wow, you are beautiful everywhere,” I said. “Ready?”

“Yes, Doc,” she replied. “Make me feel it. I trust you, nobody else, but I trust you. And maybe Tessa.”

I opened the clip a little, and pinched her clit with the fingers of my left hand. I slid the clip over the clitoris, and down over her beautiful little inner labia. Despite all the moisture, it stayed in place. I pulled her panties back up.

“Now stand up,” I said. “And let your skirt back down.”

“That is amazing,” she said. “Every little movement feels like you are licking my clit.”

“I would love to lick your clit,” I said. “A lot.”

“Maybe soon,” she replied.

“Now, take a little walk outside,” I said. “Walk about three-hundred metres down the street, and then walk back. Walk slowly. Imagine Tessa going down on you. Or Tessa and I taking turns.”

“Not sure I can walk,” she said. “But I will try. And I like both those ideas.”

I opened the door, and she walked out into the late summer afternoon. Watched as she walked away. She walked a little bit and stopped. Then walked some more. I could tell she was feeling the unique sensation of walking in public wearing a clit clip.

“Pretend you are reading messages on your phone,” I WhatsApp-ed her. “Otherwise people will wonder why you are walking funny.”

“This is amazing,” she returned. “I could just cum in public from this.”

I didn’t reply. I didn’t want to interfere with what she was feeling.

I went back inside, leaving her to experiment with her clit clip. Apparently, it felt so good she walked quite a bit further down the road, but then, as she turned around to come back, it felt so intense that she had an orgasm right there on the sidewalk, even as people were walking by. While she was cumming, she stood there looking at her phone, pretending to be engrossed in some important message.

After the orgasm passed, she kind of limped her way back to the office. As she walked, the clip began to work its magic again, so by the time she was at the door she was almost having another orgasm.

“Fuck, Doc, I came,” she said. “I came right there in the street while Mrs. Winston was walking past me.”

“That must have made the orgasm intense,” I said.

BellaNixs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaNixs

“Fucking intense,” she said. “Incredible.”

Then she leaned back on the desk, lifted her skirt and pulled off the clit clip. As she did so, she screamed, and rubbed her clit hard. She was cumming there in front of me, just like that.

“Fucking cumming,” she screamed. “Incredible!”

She threw her arms around me and bucked against me, grinding her clit into my leg, still cumming. She kissed me as the orgasm reached its peak, and that kiss must have been the most intense kiss ever. I almost fell down from the sheer power of it. I loved her in the middle of that kiss.

“Gosh, you are amazing,” I said. “Perfect in every way.”

“I wish my husband thought that,” she said. “I never knew sex could be so amazing.”

“It’s because I don’t make it about the penis,” I said. “To me, sex is about the clit, and the mind. Get that right and everything else falls into place in the best possible way.”

“Damn, I never thought about that,” she replied. “I always thought it was about pleasing the cock, and feeling something on the side along the way.”

“Not in my world,” I said. “In my world, we share the pleasure. My cock feels good when you feel good.”

“Doc, can we masturbate again?” Sophie asked. “I want you inside me, but I am not ready for that yet. But I can cum some more.”

She said that last sentence with a sheepish look.

“If you want,” she added.

“Yes,” I said. “I’d like that a lot. A lot of lots.”

So Sophie, the amazing Mrs. Winterbottom, lifted her skirt and started to massage her clitoris for me.

I took out my cock, and stroked it. Damn, how badly I wanted my cock inside her, but respect is the basis of pure pleasure, and I had to respect that and appreciate the gift she was giving me by letting me watch her touch herself. So I watched her build up her orgasm, and I built up my own.

Our eyes were locked, we were sharing our feelings and sensations through our eyes. That made it so intense. I could see the edge of the orgasm in her eyes, as she slowed down, holding the edge close. I did the same thing.

“Love the edge,” I said.

“First time,” she moaned. “Very amazing.”

We stayed like that for a while, until eventually, I saw the orgasm arise in her eyes, and I let go myself, shooting my cum all over my hand.

“Cumming,” she moaned in the midst of her intense orgasmic breathing.

My world was filled with the intense feelings of my orgasm, and the delightful sounds of her moaning into her orgasmic breathing.

We watched each other like that until suddenly she jumped into my arms. She was crying, big tears rolling down her post-orgasmic cheeks.

“Are you okay?” I asked, a little worried that we had done too much too soon.

“More than okay,” she replied. “I understand how to live. I am crying for my lost time, when my pleasure was submersed in peculiar notions of a god, when I had to feel my own pleasure in secret.”

I held her close, and let the love flow between us. Love based on respect and appreciation, seasoned with amazing orgasms.

“Never with me do you ever need to hide anything,” I said. “Your pleasure and the joy you feel is as close to perfection as it gets. But not only pleasure, I mean absolutely anything. I want to know you, and appreciate you with no fake restrictions.”

“Thank you, Doc,” she sobbed. “You get me.”

There it was again, that same phrase.

We got cleaned up, and we went our separate ways after a long emotionally fulfilling hug, and a kiss so filled with love even though it remained unexpressed.

I was still in the office when my phone rang. I looked at the screen, it was Sophie.

“Doc, I have to just tell you that I am happy right now,” she said over the phone. “I can’t thank you enough for letting the real me be free in the world.”

“Wow, Sophie,” I said. “That is a lot to take in but I appreciate it. You are an amazing woman. For what it is worth, you have touched me deeply.”

“Thank you Doc, Stefano,” she said using my name for the first time. “I hope we can have more of this. I am already craving it. I am going to use the hand shower when I get home.”

I smiled at that, knowing that she had another orgasm in store very soon. I had better go home, and do my own equivalent because she had made me want more of this too.

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments